All Comments on 'Mother Helps Me Out'

by bigwomenrule

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

And??????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOVE IT

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Answer to bull shit.

Read the story again buddy. She told him she was pregnant after a fortnight AND more than a week. That's at least 3 - 4 weeks total. Don't be so critical.

bigwomenrulebigwomenrulealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Another answer to bullshit

Did you actually read this story? WEEKS went by?

And as for bigger women getting pregnant; you might want to visit a maternity ward or a shopping centre on a weekend sometime, if you think bbws can't get pregnant prepare to have your eyes opened.

And she did get wet; "...the motion prompting my mother to begin lubing up."

Did you actually read this story?

Legit criticism only please, I want to learn from my critics, not lose braincells, thanks.

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful story

I felt the story was a very good one. I just hope you continue on. I got pregnant from my oldest son, but I ended up with a miscarriage. I often wonder what it would have been like to have a son by my son.

Mary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yet another reply to bull shit

My wife is a size 22. Our two kids are proof that big women can get pregnant. Quite easily, too. It's actually overly thin girls that have a problem. If they're not getting enough nutrition their bodies can sometimes halt their menstrual cycle to preserve what nutrients they have. At least that's what our doctor told us.

Plus, it doesn't take 8 weeks to get pregnant; all it takes is one time at the right time. Many young mothers who have only had sex once can attest to that. If she was in the middle of her cycle, that would put her about two weeks away from her period. Many over the counter home pregnancy tests claim to be able to tell the day after a missed period, so a week or so would be more than enough time to determine if she was with child.

That said, I will say it's a little implausible that mom would skip getting some lotion or other lube and go straight for intercourse. Even oral would probably have been first. Also, if the need is great, your non dominant hand can be used in a pinch. Especially since she didn't seem to really enjoy the shower scene.

Where I live the morning after pill is available over the counter, so the son could have gone to the store and bought it. No prescription needed. Hell, to keep my mom from getting pregnant with my kid I would drive across state lines to get one if I had to!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

dammmmmm !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

Fan of your previous submissions. Liked the story and think you should write a sequel. The fact his mother didn't say no to the sex and didn't take birth control suggests she wants the relationship to happen but can't admit it to herself. Ignore any bad comments from people who can't be constructive with criticism and KEEP WRITING!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
Sweet !!!!!

I love stories where the son makes his mom pregnant.

I would like to see that they agree to become lovers and have sex as much as they can.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good read

Rightbank, shut up. You must be an idiot. She could have missed her period a week after they had sex and she just didnt tell anyone. You can get pregnant within a month. She could have been fertile when they had sex and that could have made her miss her period a week later. Do you know anything about a women?

R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 10 years ago
Son makes mom pregnant

I love stories in which a young man makes his own mother pregnant. I hope you write a sequel to this story that tells what happens as the mother's pregnancy progresses, how they explain it to his father, whether Mom & Dad end up divorcing, etc. Do not pay one lick of mind to those who heckle you; after all this is FICTION.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
special story

The guy gets casted and his mom helps... I'm keen on this kind of stories but this one in particular... please, continue writing!

hornacekhornacekalmost 10 years ago
Going well, then you lost me

Even in stories like this, I require some form of logic with the characters - they need to have a logical reason for what they're doing. I can accept her masturbating him in the shower, and then trying to masturbate him in his bed. But when he says it's not working, does either of them suggest getting some lube or vaseline or any sort of gel-type substance, like any logical person would do in this situation? No, she immediately has him fuck her. What???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Confused

So, I'm really confused by this story. Why can't he use his good hand for stuff? I mean, the only place my left arm can't reach is itself. And it seems very weird he can't jerk with his off hand.

Otherwise, i suppose it's a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

BWR,

Don't listen to the idiots. You tell great tales. Please keep writing!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Mom Helps Me Out:" - Unnamed Mother and Twenty-two Year Old Son.

FIRST and FOREMOST: Literotica should stop allowing "Anonymous" comments!

The writer, 'bigwomenrule', writes a very commanding story about mother's and their sons (thus far four incest stories...three of one mother and her son, and another story of a different mother and her son).

This (so far) initial, single story of this mother and her son, is a little unique, in that the mother crawls into bed wearing a reveling nightie and professes to have distain for his actions of impregnating her--she's no dummy and she knew the risk; personally I think she might have purposely placed herself with him as she wished!! She needs to make a decision to divorce her husband, admit to her son her love for him, and enjoy becoming a joint parent with her son, the father!!! She has a mother's heart, and she loves her son, regardless of her outrage and contemptuous outbursts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update!

I wanna see what happens. And this story is amazing. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great read

not sure why most of the comments are critical as this was just a fantasy. Like you I fantasize about my mother coming to my bed, sliding out of her nightgown and slipping naked under the sheets with me. I long to slip my tongue into her mouth and fondle her breasts, feel her spread her thighs and invite me to re-enter her body. I long to feel her hands grasp my penis and stroke it to full erection and guide it to her womb. I want to piston my cock into my mother until we both are moaning in pleasure and I feel myself spilling my seed into her womb. I want her to love me in everyway and accept my gift of my seed into her body over and over again until her belly swells with our child. I would love to fuck her pregnant body and then see her rise with my seed dripping from her sodden pussy and watch her waddle back to my fathers impotent bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
plz continue

its a good beging and well writen plz continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

great story, id love to see a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
some readers can't see the forest for the trees

In other words, with their negative mindset, they can't see the big picture. This is an excellent story by an author who's around 30 years old, and who writes compellingly about a subject that polite society is too scared to touch. Namely, the deep desire of lots and lots of boys to reunite with their mom in happy guilt-free motherfucking. It's the favorite subject in the taboo section of Lit and probably the favorite subject altogether. I love the remarks of the commenter who wrote "great read." There's just something about a mother who spreads her legs for her son and welcomes him back up where he started out that has a powerful appeal to the young male mind. Face it, nothing can ever feel as good, as natural and satisfying--just so damn right--to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. The idea of sticking his young cock up the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of, pumping it with all his energy and strength, and blowing his balls up inside his mommy is the ultimate thrill. "Seeing my mother sat there with her legs apart, nightie bunched round her waist with her fat tits hanging out and her pussy oozing cum, it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen." Watching his sperm seeping out of his own mother's well-fucked cunt proves that the boy's achieved what plenty of sons can only whack off dreaming about. No one can ever take that achievement away from him. Fucking a baby up where he was once a baby is icing on the cake. Now the boy is filled with a bursting pride. Pride in his manliness. Pride in his powerful thrusting prick. And pride in his potent baby-making balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like CONSEQUENCES....

Now what....you selfish asshole?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous