Mother - Hostile Makeover Ch. 01

Story Info
Sex and Drugs.
7.1k words
4.2
13.7k
18
2

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's paradise," were Janet Palmieri's first words to her husband when they'd disembarked on Kai'ulau. At the time, Frank Palmieri had agreed. Standing together on the broken tarmac of the little airfield in the faintly humid afternoon breeze, under a cloudless sky and white tropic sun, the remote island nation had seemed an ideal getaway spot. Tranquil and completely private.

The Palmieris weren't vacationing. They'd come a great distance to do business at the invitation of Novak Global Traders. Still, Frank saw no reason that their fairly simple mission shouldn't allow for time to relax and enjoy themselves. Away from the distractions of the outer world and the pressures of helping to run Blue Oasis, he might even persuade Janet to make one more try at salvaging their twenty-year marriage.

But Janet was enjoying herself far too much, and Kai'ulau had become a nightmare from which Frank was desperate to escape.

He sat this evening on the outer sill of their tower bedroom's tall, narrow window, surveying the landscape below. Their hosts had quartered them in the centuries-old structure that served the Novaks both as home and business headquarters. Locals called it the Hermitage. It had been erected ages ago by the French, using slave labor, for the use of their missionaries. The Novaks had been continually modernizing and extending the original buildings ever since the 1940s. The Palmeris were in a tower of the original building, built out of basalt blocks and overlooking a sheer two-hundred-foot ocean cliff.

Janet was asleep. Frank hoped that she'd stay that way. Seeming to always be in a state of restless agitation these days, she'd taken to resting in short, fitful naps. To get out of this place he'd have to leave her behind. He told himself he'd return for her later--if she even wanted that, at all.

He couldn't make out much of the landscape in the fading orange twilight. It looked like about twenty feet from the sill to the slender ribbon of land that hugged the bottom of the tower directly below. It might be thirty. He could try the trick of tying bedsheets into a rope, but if he came up short and had to drop the last few feet his momentum might carry him tumbling over the crumbling lip of earth onto the surf-swept rocks far below.

If he didn't fall over the edge, he'd have to thread his way around one of the corners of the building, to where the land opened out into a long walled courtyard. The French had built the place more like a fortress than like any religious retreat he'd ever heard of. It stood on the flat summit of Kai'ulau's highest coastal promontory, backed up against the cliffs and commanding a strategic view of the lagoon harbor entrance several miles to the east. The promontory was almost a small island on its own, accessible from the rest of the island by hundreds of stone steps winding down along the ridge of a narrow isthmus.

Those stairs were at the far end of the courtyard on the far side of the compound from where a fifty-year-old, overweight business tycoon sat in a window and contemplated becoming an action hero tonight.

He sighed. The notion was preposterous.

"Frank? Frank...where are you?"

He cursed under his breath. When he backed into the bedroom she was gathered up in the middle of the carved rosewood bed with her chin on her knees, bedclothes pulled loosely up around her to not quite cover the soft points of her pale nipples.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to find a way out of here."

"What's wrong with the front door?"

"You really think they'll let us go?" Frank snorted in contempt.

"And why not? They invited us here so that we could make a first-hand report to our board about this miracle pill of theirs."

"Exactly. They damn well know that when we get back I'm going to torpedo their fucking scheme so fast--"

"But, Frank...the drug works." Janet giggled.

The mockery in her eyes was too much.

He lunged and grabbed at her wrist. She dodged and darted to the far corner of the bed. Her reflexes were quick, not at all those of a confused or drugged woman. That in itself further enraged him. He caught hold of her wrist and yanked her back across the bed, sprawling her naked on her stomach. She yelped and twisted away, scrambling to her knees.

The bedroom door flew open, slamming against the wall. Strong hands gripped Frank's shoulders from behind, pulling him off of Janet, spinning him around. "Here! Here, what is this about?"

Frank glared up at Jakob, assistant to the CEO of NGT. Bracing his forearm across the younger man's chest, Frank struggled unsuccessfully to shove him off. "Fucking stay away from us!"

"It's all right, Jakob," Janet said. "I'm okay."

"You shut up!" Frank snapped. Someone moved out in the semi-darkness just beyond the door. Dominic and big Manate, the two islanders who accompanied Jakob everywhere, were waiting out in the hallway.

Frank hadn't been in so much as a scuffle with someone near his own size since his school days. He couldn't handle one of these men, let alone any two of them. He stopped fighting. Jakob released him and stepped back.

"Please, Frank, calm yourself. I am not certain what is so troubling you." Jakob shook out the sleeves of his light jacket. His strong, white teeth flashed in a soothing grin. He was always so sure of himself and the situation, damn it! Frank wanted nothing more right then than to knock those perfect teeth down Jakob's throat.

"You know exactly what, you son of a bitch."

"I suppose I do." The grin never faded. "But however you may feel about what has passed between us, you cannot have meant to harm your lovely wife."

Janet sat naked on the bed with her legs tucked under her butt, making no attempt at modesty. Her sparkling eyes had not left Jakob since he'd burst into the room. Her cheeks flushed with excitement.

"Were you waiting out there for your cue?" Frank demanded.

"I came up to check on you. One of the grounds staff saw you out on the window ledge and I was alarmed. Our medical facilities are very limited. If you were to fall, help could not arrive from town too quickly." His eyes narrowed. "What were you doing out there? You are not prisoners here. You're free to leave at any time."

"Yeah, right. I told you last night that we wanted to leave. After..." He choked and cut himself short. If he let himself dwell on the events of the last three days, he would be sick again.

"Yes, I recall. But you must understand, Kai'ulau is so far from...everywhere. Mr. Novak has taken the company jet to America. The next commercial flight from Papeete is not due for another six days."

"We'll take a room in town until then."

"Very well. I will find the rooms for you and arrange a car for the morning. I only ask that you take your leave by the front entrance, as befits a guest." Jakob looked pained. "This will be a great disappointment to Mrs. Novak. My employers had hoped you'd spend more time with us, to better understand our operations and have a fuller demonstration of our product."

"We've seen enough. Too much." Frank didn't know exactly where Jakob stood in the inner circles of Global Traders, but he appeared closer to CEO Aleksandra Novak than simply an employee. He had the straight, black hair and dark bronze complexion of the indigenous Kai'ulauans who were the vast majority of the island's small population, but his ice-blue eyes marked him out as one of many unacknowledged Novak offspring, the scattered seed of old Lukasz, Aleksandra's dead father. Frank assumed that she knew and approved of everything he did.

"I don't want to leave." The pink tip of Janet's tongue darted across her upper lip. Light perspiration sheened the curves of her throat and shoulders, the swell of her breasts, and the shadowed lushness of her belly and thighs.

Frank's cock stiffened involuntarily. He turned away and caught Jakob's gaze lingering on his wife's body for a heartbeat before shifting to the iron nightstand by the side of the bed. An amber vial lay overturned on the little table.

Jakob walked over and picked up the empty bottle. "How many pills were there left?"

"Three." Janet affected a penitent tone, but her lips curled up at the corners.

"And you've taken them all." Jakob exhaled heavily. "Frank, we can continue our discussion in the morning. Now, I think that you and Janet have a more pressing matter to attend to." He nodded to Dominic and Manate. They all started to leave.

"No!" Janet rose to her knees, muscles tensed as if she might launch herself at Jakob. "Stay. Please..." She dismissed Frank with a glance. "He won't fuck me."

Her emerald eyes burned with aggressive lust, that animal thing that had so intimidated Frank in their first years together, before she'd learned and accepted her proper role. He took two steps toward her, fists clenched. Manate bounded into the room and clamped a massive hand on his shoulder, nearly pulling him off his feet.

"Frank, this is very upsetting. I'm concerned for you, and for your wife's safety with you so agitated." Jakob rested his hand on Janet's shoulder. "Under the circumstances, perhaps it's best if I attend to Mrs. Palmieri in your stead. That is, if she wishes it."

Janet's eyes widened. She placed her hand on Jakob's and nodded.

"Fuck me," she whispered, and then repeated more loudly, "Fuck me." Her small fingers plucked at Jakob's trouser front. "I need you to fuck me again."

"Don't do this, Jan. Not again! Please, you don't know what you're doing..."

"Shut up, Frank." Janet couldn't believe that after manhandling and threatening her, her husband was pleading now. It was too late for that. She'd put up with too much for too long. Going on with him meant only more heartache and fear. The Novaks promised freedom.

The unbridled freedom to be who she really was.

All she had to do was reach out and take it.

In her eagerness, she fumbled with Jakob's belt buckle as if she'd never seen one before. She made a pleased little noise when she got his penis out. She'd thought of little else in the hours since they'd last been together. His erection curved out supple and brown and sturdy as the bole of a young tree.

"Ah well, Frank, it appears you'll be getting that full demonstration after all." Jakob chuckled. His mask of affable concern had slipped at last.

Janet had liked Jakob immediately when she and Frank had arrived on Kai'ulau. He'd been reserved, professional, and friendly. At some point in the days that followed, for reasons she didn't understand, the young islander's attitude had changed. He seemed to have become determined to humiliate her husband.

What they were doing together was cruel. She should stop. She should say no. But as Jakob stood before her with one knee on the bed and his hard cock swaying in front of her face, only her bone-deep craving mattered.

Craving for sex.

Craving for his cock.

He ran a finger lightly along her jaw. "You'd like to suck me off, wouldn't you, Janet?"

"Yes!" Janet grabbed his taut buttocks and pulled him to her, craning her neck forward and opening her mouth automatically to slip her lips over the warm velvet head of his prick.

"As you see, Frank, our product does have some minor side effects. Overconsumption can create a strong susceptibility to the power of suggestion." Jakob spoke as if he were demonstrating some new kind of household gadget. "It is largely temporary. But in your wife's case, I'm afraid that she's taken so much that at this moment she will respond to any stimulus that promises her sexual pleasure."

Janet let his hard shaft glide halfway down her open throat and began bobbing her head to and fro, taking more of him on each stroke. The heady male scent of his flesh intoxicated her. She curled her fingers around his heavy balls and bounced them lightly in her palm. They were full and swollen and she looked forward to the treat that she would coax from them.

"That may present a challenge," Jakob continued. "We shouldn't want to give the impression that the drug is in any way dangerous. That would complicate our marketing efforts, wouldn't it?" He laced his fingers behind Janet's head, holding her in place, and eased his cock into her mouth to the root. He moved his hips in a slow pumping motion, withdrawing most of his prick from her mouth and sliding in again.

The lust that had simmered inside her since she'd gulped down the last of the pills finally boiled over. As eager as she had been to have Jakob's cock in her mouth, now her pussy channel spasmed with a need to be filled. She wanted to fuck him, as she had fucked him before, as she'd fucked the others, in that all-consuming way that she'd never fucked anyone in her life before coming to this enchanted place.

"Give me your cunt," Jakob said, as he could read her mind.

She lay back and spread her legs in silent welcome. Jakob's cock, wet with her spit, slid against one of her thighs as they embraced. Her moist labia parted and her vagina opened to receive the dome of his glans. His penetration was pure bliss. As the hot column of flesh burrowed deeper inside her the sensations in her pussy spread and washed over her entire being, a kind of sexual ecstasy she had never known.

She wasn't sure that Jakob's was the biggest cock she'd ever taken. She didn't care. He fit her perfectly. His long, unhurried strokes massaged every nerve ending along her snug sex tunnel as he entered her fully.

His deep kiss drew the breath from her lungs at the same time that he angled his hips up and back to withdraw from her. She snaked her arms up to clutch at the corded muscles of his back, fighting to hold him inside her, to keep his prick where it belonged. He was too strong. He slid from her vagina, leaving her empty and agape.

"Nooo..." Her anguished squeals were muffled by Jakob's mouth covering hers as she thrashed wildly. "Put it back in, please! In! In!" she mumbled, arching her pelvis desperately upward, trying to recapture his cock.

Jakob drove all the way into her again with a single thrust.

"Ahhhh!" She climaxed so hard that her head swum. As the Novaks had promised, the Kai'ulauan drug multiplied the intensity of her orgasms what seemed a hundredfold. Sex, as she'd known it before, had been nothing but a shadow of this, as if she'd lived in the foothills of a towering mountain all of her life and had never climbed the summit.

"Oh God yes yes yes YES!" She wriggled and churned her hips, tightening her inner muscles to suck at Jakob's shaft and hold it inside her. It was a forlorn effort. He pulled out, paused until she felt panic, and plunged back into her to the hilt. He kept fucking her this way, pulling all the way out and then in again, his balls slapping her upturned buttocks on every powerful drive.

She came again, blinding light exploding behind her eyes, and then a third time before she could take as many desperate gasping breaths. Repeated orgasms didn't satiate her yearning in the slightest; she pounded her heels against his ass, bucking and grinding and straining toward yet another release as the antique bed squeaked and shook beneath them.

"Fuck me!" she cried again. "Oh God, keep fucking me!"

Their hips rocked together in fluid harmony. His lips abandoned hers, trailing down her long neck to fasten on her left nipple, sucking and gently biting it even as his right hand cupped and molded her other breast, thumb flipping back and forth across that nipple as well. She climaxed yet again.

Somewhere beyond the yellow circle of light cast by the bedside lamp, Frank choked back angry, helpless sobs. The sound barely registered in Janet's ears. She knew that Dominic and Manate must be watching as well, and that sent a little thrill rippling through her belly.

They would want her, too. Hell, she'd even let her husband fuck her if he were willing.

Janet was a practical woman. She kept her unlacquered nails clipped short and neat. So she drew no blood as she raked them frantically across Jakob's back. But her fingertips dug deeply enough to bruise the muscle as she anticipated the group fucking yet to come. He flinched but kept hammering into her cunt. Lust and satisfaction played across his sweat-streaked face, but nothing to mirror her own boundless rapture. Even as she gave herself completely to him she pitied him, for it was clear that no matter how good the fucking might be for him, he could not scale the same heights of pleasure that she did.

Why was that? She knew that Jakob used the Novaks' drug himself. Everyone on the island did, in one form or another. Maybe they became habituated to it? Or maybe the effects were simply different for men than for women. Even in the throes of passion, Janet could not entirely suppress her researcher's curiosity on this and other points.

Whatever the answers might be, she was sure of one thing: this glorious moment and the promise of many more ahead were worth everything that she must sacrifice for it. Naturally, Frank couldn't understand this. She doubted that Jakob truly did, either. Despite all that he must know of the drug's effects, in his youthful pride he probably believed that his masculine appeal would itself have been enough to seduce her.

Perhaps no man could understand what Janet felt. As she soared toward another climax she thought fleetingly of her friend Lauren, waiting in America for her report on NGT's new product.

Lauren would understand. Janet was sure of it.

†††

"Jon, are we about ready to go, here? I have a 10:30 call with the Pharmavite people."

Lauren Chase looked at her laptop, scrolled through the summary spreadsheet labeled "Novak Proposal," and then back at her husband. Jon Chase slouched at the head of the conference table, his attention fixed on the big wall-mounted flatscreen. He held up a finger for silence as GCTV anchor Mikaela Ruiz teased the hourly business update.

"The rumor mill is buzzing this morning about Blue Oasis Nutrition, the upstart online retailer that's grown in the last two years to dominate the dietary supplements market. The privately held firm was said to be on the verge of an IPO. Now that's been thrown into doubt, as an international group is reported to be seeking controlling interest in the company.

"Jim Matthews has some background for us on Blue Oasis, its surprising success in the current business climate, and the challenges it's facing."

Ruiz's image was replaced by prerecorded video, a long pan of warehouse shelves stocked with colorfully branded opaque plastic bottles and boxes of different sizes, all with different brand labels identifying ingredients like "L-Arginine Powder" or "CoQ10" or "Keto Protein." Matthews read the voiceover.

"Mikaela, over three-quarters of Americans say they use some form of over-the-counter medicines, herbal or dietary supplements at least once a week. And if you're one of the growing millions getting your remedies online, chances are that you're buying them from Jon Chase.

"If Blue Oasis is the Amazon of the industry, then forty-five-year-old Chase is its Jeff Bezos. Chase founded the company just over twenty years ago, beginning from an organic food truck serving the neighborhoods around Desoto University where he and his partners--then-fiancé Lauren and friends Janet and Frank Palmieri--were students. The quartet branched out into mobile delivery, added herbal supplements to their inventory, and finally made what seemed then an unlikely leap to become one of the first OTC drug retailers on the Internet."

Lauren couldn't help smiling at the on-screen photo montage of the four of them, in those days: Jan with her taped-up horn-rims, Jon and Frank smiling and loading the old blue Stepvan.

There was a posed shot of them all hovering around Janet's iMac, admiring the first Blue Oasis homepage, that featured Lauren's gratefully forgotten neon-ginger hair disaster. She could have done without that memory.