Mother - Hostile Makeover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well..." Janet looked bewildered. "Do you know where he is?"

"In all honesty, no." It was not a lie. Not entirely a lie. He reminded himself that there was a reason for this cruel drama; that a greater purpose was served by what he'd done.

"H-He was paranoid. He really wanted to get away. Maybe he's gone down to the town," Janet suggested. "To find another place to stay?" She searched Jakob's face for reassurance. At the same time, she closed her fingers around his cock and started moving her hand up and down along the shaft. A lustful haze clouded her eyes. For the present, she would believe what she needed to believe, to get what she needed. That was a state of mind that he understood too well himself.

"Yes. Perhaps he will return this evening," he said gently.

Janet jacked him off in silence for a while. "Do you have any more Libidramine?"

He reached into his pocket and handed her a bottle containing a dozen of the blood-red caplets. "But of course. Have as many as you like. There aren't really any troublesome side effects, you know." He wound his fingers through her blonde curls, guiding her hungry mouth to his cock. "None at all."