Mother - Hostile Makeover Ch. 04

Story Info
Lauren and Stefan.
3.7k words
4.49
2.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gel caps caught the light like blood-red fiery rubies. Lauren shook two into her hand and gulped them down dry. She tossed the bottle to Stefan.

He caught it in mid-air and turned it in his fingers, frowning. "One is enough."

"Then two are better." She stood defiant with one hand on her bare hip. "My mom got knocked up with me at a Dead concert, you know? High as a fucking kite, she assures me. I started selling vegan sandwiches out of a VW wagon in college. Call me a hippy born too late." He looked uncomprehending. "I'm a garbage head. You gonna partake? Or did you charge up before I got here?"

"Hardly," Stefan sniffed. He swallowed the remaining pill.

Warmth suffused her. A sense of peace and calm.

"Anything?"

"It's...nice? Kinda like a shot of Jack. I hate to tell you, love, but if this is it, you're seriously overselling--Ohhhh!"

An electric thrill danced across Lauren's skin, raising goosebumps. Her stomach fluttered. Fever rose in her pelvis, and her dark nipples hardened into bullets. Touching them sparked pleasure so intense that she bit her tongue. Her pulse throbbed in her swelling clitoris.

She moved a hand to the juncture of her thighs, unconsciously seeking out the mouth of her vagina. Her fingers reached up and instinctively found the pleasure points inside.

It was not enough.

She needed someone to touch her. She ached to be filled.

It was a little like mushrooms--she was preternaturally alert, not at all foggy or confused. Colors, sounds, textures grew immediate and vivid. The carpet under her toes was softer than a bed of rose petals, yet she swore that she could have counted every twisted fiber. Dim light filtered in through the bedroom window from a thousand anonymous windows, street lamps, and city traffic, bathing the room in sensual, living radiance, exalting her.

The urge to kneel before Stefan and suck him off was as natural as breathing. She opened his robe to find the thick soft tube of his cock resting against his thigh. His scrotum lay on the dark silk between his legs, balls huge and heavy with promise. She cradled them in her palms, blew warm breath across them, kissed them each in turn, savoring his male scent as her lips roamed over his velvet flesh. The wrinkled skin smoothed and tightened and swelled for her as she teased it with her tongue-tip. His shaft stirred and stiffened.

Parting her lips wider, she gently drew one testicle into her wet mouth.

"Ahhh..." Stefan's breath quickened, his half-closed eyes fixed hypnotically on her. His fingers sought the curve of her cheek and traced their way up to her arching brow. The contact aroused her as powerfully as if he had touched her nipples or clitoris. She was so wet that she imagined juice would drip from her slit and soak the carpet through. She visualized it spraying out with the force of a man shooting his load. Such fantasies during sex were novel for her. Yet another exciting discovery.

She stretched her jaw to take Stefan's entire sack into her mouth, rolling her tongue around the underside, bouncing and flicking at his balls. His erection grew rapidly under her oral devotions. The meaty column uncurled and rose up from his crotch, growing larger and longer as if it would not stop until it towered between his legs like a magical beanstalk for her to climb.

It was like seeing a hard cock for the first time.

Stefan's penis was bigger than when they'd fucked earlier. Impossible as that seemed there was no chance that she imagined it. She'd been impressed by how well-hung he was before, but if he had been this long and thick she'd have been frightened out of her wits at the prospect of being penetrated by such a thing. But now, as she tried futilely to close her hand around the root of his cock, every cell of her being resonated with the primal need to have this colossus pierce her to her core.

Consumed by lust, she feared nothing. She wanted everything. She let Stefan slip from her mouth, leaned into him, and captured his cock between her breasts. She cupped and lifted and pushed them together to form a snug pocket for his shaft.

As much of a hassle as oversized boobs often were, Lauren indulged a secret vanity about being well-blessed up there. She'd relished the awed expressions of more than a few lovers when she stripped down to display their adolescent fantasies made flesh. And she loved having a dick nestled in her cleavage, the shiny purple head of the beast rearing up at her face like a big dog.

In Stefan's case, a very slobbery big dog. Glistening pre-cum drooled in a stream from the dusky, engorged tip of his cock onto her chest. She purred deep in her throat and dragged her tongue up the underside of his shaft. Every sensation was so magnified that she heard not only the roar of her own hot blood in her ears but the pounding of his heart as well. She lapped up the slippery liquid. Pre-cum had always been nearly tasteless before. She was shocked to find herself salivating freely at the flavor of Stefan's.

He stood up without warning, nearly bowling her onto her ass. He lifted her with ease and carried her to bed and encouraged her into position above him with her knees astride his head and face inches from his cock. His big hands grasped her buttocks, guiding her down onto his face. He kissed the soft protected flesh between her legs. His mouth possessively roamed her mound, hot breath tickling her labia. When his lips touched her pussy, she let out a hoarse groan and reflexively pressed herself hard against his face. She nearly came when the edge of his teeth just grazed her swollen clitoris. His tongue lathed her inner lips and then darted inside her,

She cried out in pure animal pleasure.

It was too much and too sudden, like the thrilling and terrible drop from the zenith of a roller coaster. She tried to pull away from him, unable to bear the intensity of the feelings raging through her body. Stefan would not release her. His powerful arms encircled her waist, holding her in place. He sucked and licked her cunt patiently, so sensitive to the twitching of her hips and the ragged tempo of her breath that he managed to hold her just short of the threshold of orgasm for what seemed an endless age.

She writhed and trembled in his arms. Barely able to raise herself up to her elbows, she tried to suck Stefan's cock but was frightened that she'd lose control and bite down too hard. "Deeper! Aww...oh God fuck me with your tongue. Oh... uhn...please...don't...God, yes! Yes! Right there! Right there!"

She climaxed in waves. Each time she was sure that she was spent Stefan went on probing and kissing her cunt and she kept coming, each glorious spasm stronger than the last. He eased two fingers into her slit and found her G-spot. Her pleasure surged higher. Screaming and crying, begging for more, she'd pay any price for this ecstasy. She hoped it would never end. She feared it would never end.

Her tremors ebbed away at last. Lauren collapsed atop Stefan, her face resting on his thigh.

She wanted more.

One endless, perfect orgasm had done nothing to assuage her body's urgency. If anything, she was hornier than before.

She took hold of Stefan's cock at the base and brought it to her hungry mouth, fingers playing up and down the huge fleshy stalk. Planting slow, loving kisses all over his glans, she folded her lips around it and ran her tongue around the flaring rim, finally resting right on the sensitive spot behind the underside of the knob. It needed only a little gentle licking to get his pre-cum flowing again.

She was developing a definite taste for the stuff.

Stefan's cock was near twice the size of any that Lauren had ever had in her mouth. She expected that taking all of him would be a challenge. But her body responded in an unfamiliar way, her throat opening and yielding easily to the steely invader. She took inch after inch without gagging, as if deep-throating monstrous dicks was a thing she did all the time. Her breath fell instinctively into rhythm with her bobbing head. It occurred to her then that she was experienced enough to have learned all that she needed to know about fucking, and that it was only her own doubts and self-consciousness that had ever blocked her sexual spontaneity. And all of that fear had miraculously vanished.

Stefan growled low in his throat and rolled his hips. He threaded his fingers through her long hair, tugging gently to draw her head downward. When he bucked too hard she pushed back against his hips with both hands. She would not be hurried. She burned with need more profound than she'd ever known, a physical hunger that reached the marrow of her bones. She would savor sucking this cock as she never had before. Her lips stretched tight around his tremendous girth. When at last she had his whole cock completely buried in her throat, her lips pressing against his crotch, she started moving up and down, taking him all the way each time. Her moist lips clung to him, massaging his shaft as she raised up until only his cock-head was in her mouth. Then she dropped back down again to swallow him all the way.

She sucked him for ages, lost in the impossible newness of every sensation. Fucking had not been this way before--not when she was young and discovering the wonder of it, not when she had been crazy in love with Jon, and certainly not in her occasional, furtive infidelities. She wanted to suck Stefan until he erupted, to make him shoot and to drink his cum, to feel it flow over her tongue to fill her mouth, to taste him and swallow it all.

When she was ready for Stefan to ejaculate she took his cock all the way down her throat, luxuriating in the fullness and the heat of his skin against her tender tissues. Contracting and relaxing her esophageal muscles, she milked him while drawing lazy patterns on his ball sack with her fingertips. She hefted his nuts and rolled them in her palm. He groaned and bucked against her. Then she moved lower, circling his anus with one fingertip as he thrashed on the bed under her. She inserted her slender finger into his asshole.

Stefan howled like a maddened beast. His cock pulsed and jerked as he came, firing warm liquid missiles of cum straight down her gullet. Lauren relaxed her throat, sliding up him until his cock-head was just inside her lips. His semen was thick and warm and a little sweet. She sucked and swallowed and gulped and worked both of her hands furiously up and down the length of his cock. He came for a long time while she jacked him as if his prick were a well that could keep shooting jism from its depths as long as she pumped. If only that were true! She wanted to keep him here and make him feed her cum forever.

The flow slowed to a dribble at last, and when he had no more to give she licked his cock and belly and balls to get the stuff that had overflowed her sucking lips. To her astonishment, by the time she'd cleaned him up he was as hard and ready as when she'd first started sucking.

"Oh, my goodness." They kissed deeply and long. Their hands explored each other; flesh glided over flesh as they rolled and wriggled and kicked the duvet and top sheet off of the bed. Every place that he touched her was an erogenous zone. Her arousal was at a fever pitch, and her cunt needed filling.

Stefan moved to lever himself over Lauren. She pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him instead.

"I'm gonna ride you." Her fingers guided his cock to her sex, her labia opening to welcome the warm round helmet. She bore down with her full weight and impaled her drooling pussy on his shaft, mewling with pleasure as she forced herself gradually down onto his prick.

He arched his hips up from the mattress, driving that rigid staff further into her. She cried out and pushed down against his thrusts, taking him still deeper, his cock sliding effortlessly against the hot slick tissues of her channel. Her body accepted him as if she'd always been ready for him and had only been waiting for this moment.

Stop thinking and just fuck him, girl.

The world receded into ghostly unreality as Lauren's whole awareness contracted to the melting boundaries of their striving bodies. She was gloriously aware of the contours of his enormous member as she rode him: the ridge of the flared helmet, the veins webbing the taut silken skin of his cock as it slipped along the inside of her mercilessly stretched vagina, the saddle of his hips beneath her buttocks and his full ball sack grazing her pussy mound each time she descended. His passage triggered delightful spasms that fanned out from her pussy through her belly and tits and limbs to her fingertips and the soles of her feet.

Stefan ran his hands up the front of her thighs. His face was half in shadow, lamp light catching the arches of his cheeks and shining in his eyes. His gaze was deep as the Pacific, at once warm and unfathomable.

Who was this man?

Stefan Novak had been with many women. None had been like Lauren Chase.

She was direct to the point of rudeness, in stark contrast to his own mother and thereby more alluring. She was fully as beautiful as Aleksandra Novak, though of a completely different type, with cool gray eyes and hair as golden as the morning sun rising from the ocean. Her skin, firm and fine-grained beneath his fingers, bore the incidental tan of a busy woman, the brown of her sturdy, slender limbs fading abruptly to ivory at mid-thigh and over the curves of her bottom and breasts and the narrow expanse of her midriff. She looked like she might play the occasional round of golf for the sake of doing business, but clearly made no time for lounging somewhere by the water with a drink in her hand. She displayed none of the affectations he'd grown to associate with the wealthy ever since his father's passing had thrust him into the world beyond Kai'ulau's shores.

Stefan's first trip to Singapore representing Novak Global Traders had been a revelation. He was catnip to the women he encountered there. Daughters of billionaires fucked him because he was an attractive novelty, from a place they'd never heard of, and the source of his own wealth was a matter of gossip. And they were intrigued because he was hapa, European and Polynesian with hints of something else, something more mysterious.

Their mothers took him to their beds as well. These elegant, anxiety-ridden adulteresses sought something from him that he did not understand. One evening over drinks, Stefan had voiced his bewilderment to a new-made friend, a young American entrepreneur, who had laughed aloud and said, "They're lookin' for a do-over, man." That answer apparently satisfied the entrepreneur but left Stefan no less perplexed than before.

The woman with him tonight lived in this vivid moment. The matter that had brought them together was forgotten. She wanted nothing that was his and offered nothing that she owned. She wanted him and gave all that she was.

He drowned in her as she leaned down over him, delicate hands braced on his chest, tossing her head, long fine hair whipping across his face. She rocked her agile hips, lifting up until only the tip of his cock was in her and then slamming downward as he rose to meet her, taking all of him into her tight, wet cunt.

Lauren was close...so close...a shiver ran down her spine and her inner muscles contracted as her climax built, delicious little ripples running one into another, merging and rising into a blissful crescendo. Her mouth gaped wide. Her throat worked but only a birdlike squeak emerged from somewhere deep inside her. She convulsed and clawed handfuls of the bedsheet and then could not let go, paralyzed by boundless overwhelming pleasure.

Stefan thrust up into her a final time, one hand on the nape of her neck, pulling her toward him, crushing her mouth to his. He exploded, flooding her pussy with jets of hot semen.

Lauren's limbs folded under her. She sprawled on top of Stefan. When he slipped out of her pussy, she reached between her legs for him, and when she touched his cock it jumped and started to harden again.

She rolled off him and watched his shaft grow bigger beneath her stroking fingers. "How in the holy--I don't believe it!"

Almost as startling as Stefan's power of recovery was that the little shrug and smile he gave her betrayed no trace of pride or self-satisfaction. Apparently, he took for granted that this was how it was supposed to work.

And more amazing than that, her body agreed with his.

"Again," she murmured.

She drifted off after their second bout, awakening just after midnight to Stefan's hand caressing her inner thighs, his lips brushing her chin and straying along her throat. "Darling. She ran her fingers through his hair. "You don't have to...Jesus!"

The third time was sweeter and less frantic. They took their time, learning one another.

The fourth time was better still.

†††

"Regrets?" Stefan asked.

"Nope. Like I said before. My choice. You didn't seduce me, kiddo. Disappointed?

"I meant...your marriage?"

Lauren peered into his eyes. His naiveté touched her. She recalled Lew Bradley painting him as a casual lothario, a ne'er-do-well kid having himself a real good time with the family fortune. Her previous low opinion of the lawyer's judgment was not improving tonight.

Something dearer than pride would not allow the possibility that Stefan Novak might be playing her.

She exhaled slowly.

"The first time I was unfaithful to Jon was with--it doesn't matter who. I was gutted afterward. I was not who I'd believed I was. I was not a good woman. The second time was different. Maybe that's a line you can only cross once.

"We've been together a very long time. We don't get along. I travel a lot. It's multiple-choice, my dear. Choose any or all of the above. It's happened three times, before tonight. And I've always been ashamed of myself." She snuggled into Stefan, walking her fingers up his chest. "Which has nothing to do with you, sweet monster."

"Come home with me." He drew her close, his hand flat on the small of her back.

"Home to meet Mother and her team of corporate lawyers? I don't know what to say."

"I'm serious."

"Hmm. And I'm ravenous," she evaded. "Not that way--okay, that way, too. But I've got to eat. What time is it?"

"About four in the morning. Room service?"

"Nah. We're going out. Find your trousers. I think I threw them at that wall."

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll ring the driver."

Nick's Diner was still open all night. They still used laminated cardboard menus designed in the 1950s, emblazoned with the time-worn slogan "Everybody Comes To Nick's!" in maroon brush script at the bottom of the pages. They still grilled their burgers on an ancient flat top behind the front counter, but Nick's successor had added avocado and Portobello mushrooms to the topping choices alongside the traditional lettuce, tomato, and pickles. Time and tide wait for no hash house.

Lauren ordered hers with cheddar and extra mayo. Stefan regarded his plain-on-a-Kaiser patty dubiously for several seconds before tucking in. He grinned and snatched a steak fry from her plate.

"So, the hippy born out of her era is not vegan," he teased.

"Bacon, darling. Bacon. I'll surrender my virtue for a BLT on wheat toast."

"So, I guess I'm wondering what you think of our scam pill now?"

Lauren set her cheeseburger down on the plate and wiped mayonnaise from the corner of her mouth. "I think...is there a next level up above 'obscenely rich?' Because that's where we're headed with Libidramine."

Her phone rang. She winced when she saw Jon's name.

"You awake?"

"Barely." She stifled a real yawn. "We're only three hours ahead, for chrissakes. What are you doing still up? What's wrong?"

12