Mother - Hostile Makeover Ch. 07

Story Info
Costs and Benefits.
3.6k words
4.54
2.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As culture shock went, being surrounded by attractive naked people was not a bad adjustment to make. Not only was Aleksandra Novak herself clad only in straw sandals as she led Lauren and Janet on a walking tour of the Hermitage and NGT offices, but most of the staff they encountered worked in nothing more than shorts or loose sarong skirts--those who wore anything at all.

At one point, Aleksandra stopped in mid-corridor and exchanged brief words with an attaché-toting young islander. Deferentially polite, he wore only a thong and straw sandals. Lauren's eyes followed his trim, muscular ass as he trotted purposefully away on his whispered errand.

"I can't help wondering," she said aside to Janet, "What are casual Fridays like around here?"

Janet grinned and patted Lauren on her bare bottom.

Lauren had long compartmentalized her feelings for her friend. Loving Jan somehow did not mean that she was attracted to other women. Now she found herself so mesmerized by the graceful curve of Aleksandra's back and the rolling of her hips that maybe it was time to reevaluate.

Aleksandra explained that they were in the middle of modernizing the ancient building and its grounds. In addition to comfortable family and guest quarters, the compound now included a wing of offices and a secure private data center.

"We invest most of our earnings in those things that directly benefit the people of the island," Aleksandra went on, and Lauren recognized the universal dialect of the PR copywriter. She wondered if her host had memorized the entire corporate press kit or just the bullet points.

"You thinking about upgrading your telecom network? Getting a signal out of here is a crapshoot."

"In due time. Our first priority is the electrical grid itself. We'll soon be completely wind and solar, replacing the old generators. Oil is an expensive import. That's Stefan's project. He trained as an engineer at the University in Puna'auia." Motherly pride rang in Aleksandra's voice. "Kai'ulau's educational system is very basic, but we're able to underwrite overseas educations for those of our young people who aspire to one."

"It sounds like you're pretty much replacing the government here."

"You make it sound rather sinister." Aleksandra stopped and faced Lauren. "My family has amends to make. I'm ashamed to admit that my father exploited this island and our people as ruthlessly as any colonial overlord anywhere. He grasped the potential trade value of the Tiare, and that is why he resettled and built his business here. But he succeeded in establishing only a limited refining operation. He sold the whole output privately and exclusively to the wealthy and the powerful, gaining a huge fortune and building secret political influence throughout the East. And he hoarded it all. He masterminded our independence from the French and then treated the new local government as a nuisance. He corrupted and destroyed it.

"I am Kai'ulauan by birth. My mother's blood is mine. While Father's death was unexpected, only my sentimental affection for him could cause me to call it untimely. "

There was no trace of any such claimed affection in her voice.

"So, it falls to us to repair the damage that Father did. To restore Kai'ulau and to bring our gifts to the wider world. I believe that we have a great deal to offer."

"Libidramine is pretty amazing," Lauren said. "But to be honest, that's a problem in itself. When demand for it takes off, regulators and politicians are going to be up your ass."

"Our asses, I hope," Janet interjected.

"Remains to be seen. And some of these other things you say it does? Not only can't we promote it that way, but the claims themselves are absurd."

If Lauren's skepticism troubled Aleksandra she gave no hint of it. After a moment she asked, "How old would you say I am? Please don't spare my vanity."

Aleksandra had the figure and carriage of a young woman upon whom gravity had yet to take its toll, but Lauren guessed that the Novak matriarch must have at least a decade on either Janet or herself. "Forty...something? Surely not fifty," she guessed diplomatically.

"Try adding twenty years," Jan said.

"I don't believe it!"

"Thank you." Aleksandra's feigned modesty was close to convincing.

"Kai'ulauans are all frighteningly healthy and youthful," Janet said. "When you get out and start meeting more people here you'll see. Chronic problems like diabetes or heart disease are nearly unknown. And they may not have liked Lukasz Novak much, but they do remember him as a strong, active man well into his nineties. Even at his age, his passing shocked everybody.

"Remember how I said I hadn't told you the half of I've learned about Lib? It's not just a sex drug. It's the damn Fountain of Youth. It extends health and life significantly."

"How significantly?"

"That's real hard to say, without a lot more data. There are folks here you'd think are middle-aged but who claim to be nearly a hundred. No one gets cancer or diabetes. No one. Very little obesity. The typical Kai'ulauan diet is a nutritionist's nightmare and nobody even seems to have high cholesterol. For God's sake, Laur, these folks practically live on pork belly."

"I didn't ask the question for vanity's sake," Aleksandra said. "I want you to truly appreciate the magnitude of what a partnership between our two companies represents. The chance to bring people everywhere a product that will immeasurably improve every aspect of their lives. And for this, we're asking to buy only a twenty-five percent stake in Blue Oasis."

"Which would make you our single largest shareholders."

"But far from a majority. Come now, you all seem to operate with a good deal of consensus. So how could our partnership threaten your control?" She paused as if to let Lauren consider her reasoning. "You have a scheduled board election soon?"

"To select a CEO, among other things. Yes."

"And you'll reappoint Jon, of course, as you always have. Your husband. My understanding is that he's open-minded about our proposal. And why should he not be? We have abundant financial resources. You need money."

"And how would you know all that?"

Aleksandra was poker-faced. Surely she wasn't clumsy enough to tip her cards accidentally. Letting slip that she knew what went on in the Blue Oasis boardroom was a tactic meant to undermine Lauren's trust in her partners. It worked. Lauren was left wondering where Janet's loyalties now lay. How much had she told the Novaks?

"Matter of fact," Lauren responded dryly, "Jon's mortally insulted that you're low-balling us. So am I."

"Let me be frank. You're undercapitalized. Given that, along with your notorious organizational--what shall we call it, informality?-- a successful public offering at this time would be practically impossible. Wouldn't you agree? A thing is worth only what someone is willing to pay for it, yes?"

"You're not exactly winning my heart here."

Aleksandra stepped so close that her nipples brushed the curve of Lauren's breasts. Her body's heat and the scent of her made Lauren's knees weak. "And yet I hope to do just that, Lauren."

"There you are." Jakob tapped at his slender gold wristwatch as he and Stefan walked across the great hall toward the women. Jakob's tan suit and dark tie ensemble stood out incongruously against the casual nudity of everyone else around here. Stefan, on the other hand, wore shorts and sandals and looked like he'd just come in from a swim.

"I'm afraid that I have a conference call scheduled with Hong Kong," Aleksandra apologized. "Why don't you and Stefan continue our discussion? I hope you and I can further explore some of these other more...interesting avenues, later."

She strode away toward the suite of offices, alone. Janet all but threw a net over Jakob and they strolled off together, laughing and chattering. Lauren's irritation didn't escape Stefan's notice. "You don't approve. Of your friend and Jakob."

"Should I? She's put her husband through hell here and now he's gone missing. She could pretend to be worried."

"Denial?" Stefan suggested. "Most of the island is wilderness. Wandering can be very dangerous, especially for a stranger. Yet Jakob insists that he's optimistic about finding Mr. Palmieri alive and well. Janet may cling so to him because he offers her reassurance. Hope."

"She can't wait to jump his bones again," Lauren snorted. "Hey, did I hear you call him your cousin, back on the plane?"

"You would call him my half-brother."

Jan had explained the Kai'ulauan kinship system as one in which relationships were defined primarily by generation, with little importance attached to direct lineage. There weren't strong distinctions between cousins and siblings. Half the population considered each other to be family, and everyone seemed to be everyone else's aunt or uncle or niece or nephew. "There aren't many sexual taboos between adult Kai'ulauans," she'd said. "It'd make for a fascinating ethnographic study. They make Mead's Samoans look positively Victorian."

Lauren couldn't restrain her curiosity. "It doesn't weird you out to see your mother naked like that all the time?"

"Should it?" Stefan seemed genuinely puzzled. "How are you and she getting on, anyway?"

"Just swell. She's laid out her grand vision for me. Use the Internet to sell humanity a cure for every human ill. Like it's some herbal cold remedy. The millennium then reigns and every Kai'ulauan will get their own personal helicopter. Fuzzy on the details so far, but it goes something like that."

"You sound somehow unconvinced," Stefan deadpanned.

"Big Pharma will have billion-dollar contracts on all our heads by the end of the first week." Lauren took Stefan's arm as they walked. "I don't want to talk business with you right now. To use your mom's words, we've got other avenues to explore. Don't we?"

"Oh, most assuredly." Stefan agreed, with his ever-disarming smile. "What is it that you say--your place or mine?"

"No, darling." Lauren laughed and stretched up for a kiss. " Nobody says that."

Stefan's rooms were compact, neat, and sparely furnished. Evening light spilled in through a single large window. The place looked seldom-inhabited, reminding Lauren of the way she'd kept Ethan's room when he'd first gone away to school. By far the most remarkable feature of the place was Chelsea West sprawling naked on the bed with her face buried under a pillow.

"Hello, again." At the sound of Lauren's voice, Chelsea sat up wide awake.

"There you are, lady! Come give us a kiss." Her perfect camera-ready smile lit up the room. Nonplussed as she was, Lauren still could not help but be charmed--not to mention, aroused.

Goddamn red flowers.

"Um...Chelsea's talked of nothing but you since last night. "Trust me, she can be incredibly tedious." The tremble in Stefan's voice belied his kidding tone.

Chelsea West in the nude was a different species than Aleksandra Novak. She was tall, long-legged, and hard-bodied, without an ounce of her to spare. She had the thigh gap of a Barbie doll. There was no difference, however, in how they each excited Lauren.

"I'm not being annoying again, am I?" Chelsea wrinkled her nose. "I know I kinda got on your nerves yesterday, but--"

Lauren launched herself at the bed. Chelsea was stronger, but with the advantage of surprise Lauren swiftly tackled and pinned her on her back. "Best two out of three!" Chelsea protested gleefully. "I can take--"

Lauren clapped a hand over that lovely laughing mouth. "Hush up, Supergirl." Chelsea stopped struggling when Lauren kissed her--tentatively at first, but when Chelsea's tongue welcomed hers, her confidence grew and they breathed their desire into one another. Lauren finally broke away and moved down to pepper Chelsea's small brown nipples with feathery kisses until they thrust out hard as jelly beans. She ran her hand possessively from the actress's corrugated ribs and flat stomach down to her sharp hips, inching toward the promise of her puffy labia.

The scent of sex was on Chelsea, mingled with bergamot soap and Stefan's cologne; he had not spent the afternoon swimming, at all. Her pussy was open and throbbing. The idea of Stefan's cock gliding into that hot little canal turned Lauren on. She felt her own juices flow between her legs.

" K-kiss my tummy," Chelsea gasped.

"You mean your pussy."

"Uh-huh."

The young woman's uncharacteristic shyness charmed Lauren. She trailed her lips along the tender flesh at the juncture of Chelsea's thigh before moving on to her mound, licking circles around the edges of her vulva. She puffed warm air onto Chelsea's clitoris, then tickled and teased her love button with a finger while kissing and lapping at the liquid crease of her slit. At last, she eased her tongue up between the moist petals of flesh. Chelsea trembled and clutched frantically at the back of Lauren's head, holding her, pulling her deeper.

Out of the corner of her eye, Lauren saw Stefan at the foot of the bed silently pulling at his hard-on. Damn but that thing was big.

"You wanna get in on this, Studly? Or are you gonna just sulk?" Chelsea teased. Stefan winced at the pet name.

"I wouldn't dream of interrupting such a tender moment," Stefan said with exaggerated solemnity. "And I admit to a touch of what you'd call a prurient interest."

"You like to watch? Suit yourself." Lauren snickered and returned to her cunnilingus with gusto. Chelsea clenched her thighs around Lauren's head and crossed her ankles over the older woman's back. Her heels bounced weightlessly against Lauren's ass while Lauren sucked avidly at her cunt. When Chelsea came she quivered and mewed like a kitten. Lauren kept on sucking, intoxicated by the taste and slippery warmth of her sex.

"You'll kill me, God you'll kill me," Chelsea croaked, opening her legs and gently pushing Lauren away. "Come up here. I wanna suck on your boobs."

Chelsea snuggled her face against the soft globes of Lauren's breasts. When she opened her mouth and latched onto a nipple, Lauren felt it in her pussy. She'd never climaxed from having Jan suck her tits, skillful as her friend was, but in less than a minute Chelsea's lips and tongue brought her to the edge of a massive orgasm. It was like she'd awakened this morning in a new body: young again, bursting with energy and driven by animal appetites she'd scarcely begun to explore.

The more Lauren fucked, the more she craved fucking. She was greedy and she couldn't wait any longer to have Chelsea and Stefan together. Putting her lips to the actress's ear with her eyes on Stefan, she stage-whispered, "If you ask me, I think he's afraid of us."

Chelsea's face lit with amusement. "He really ought to be. Hey, man, you wanna call for back-up?"

Stefan looked heavenward as if imploring the gods for tolerance. "Ladies. Please..."

"Maybe we'll just sit and watch you for a while," Lauren proposed. She and Chelsea exchanged looks, turned, and sat with knees drawn up to their chins, staring at Stefan's stroking hand on his upthrust cock. "Go on, man. Entertain us. Or else bring that thing over here and be useful."

With a theatrical sigh, Stefan flopped onto the middle of the bed. Lauren crouched on one side of him, breasts dangling over his crotch. She swung her shoulders from side to side, batting his cock back and forth between her big tits. Taking hold of the base of the sturdy shaft to hold it steady, she ducked her head to flick her tongue across the tip, lapping up the dribbling clear fluid. She enfolded his glans in her lips, bathing the hot spongy bulb with saliva. His cock throbbed and spurted more pre-cum.

Chelsea knelt between his outspread legs. She raked her short French-manicured nails across his taut stomach and licked his engorged ball sack until it gleamed with spit, then opened wide and swallowed one of his egg-sized balls. Her moans and the wet slurping sound of her ball-sucking ratcheted up Lauren's own excitement. Stefan's hips arched up and Lauren met him, pressing the snug oval of her mouth down to take him into the top of her throat, tongue swirling around the invading column of hard flesh.

Lauren and Chelsea entertained themselves with Stefan's cock for what must have been an hour. He was more than happy to indulge their creativity. They mirrored one another, kissing and nibbling their way up and down his erection in unison. When Lauren finally reached her boiling point she rolled onto her back, dragging Stefan over atop her. She flung her legs wide apart and pointed her toes at the ceiling to offer him her throbbing, liquid cunt.

"Gotta have you," she rasped, taking hold of his cock and guiding the head to her needy hole. She moaned when the hot dome slipped across her clitoris and down to nestle between her flowering pussy lips. "Put it in me, now. Now!"

She was so hot that she climaxed at the moment of his penetration.

"Oh God...you're so big. I thought I was getting used to this, but...Jesus!" Stefan stopped pressing forward. He looked concerned. "I-I'm fine, babe. You know me, I want all of it...just go a little slow, okay?"

"He really is a beast, isn't he?" Chelsea crowed. "The biggest stud I've ever had between my legs--and lady, I've had hundreds!" She resumed licking Stefan's hanging balls and up the underside of his cock until her tongue danced over Lauren's pussy lips. Lauren gasped and whined as Stefan bore deeper into her pussy.

He sat back on his haunches, pulling halfway out of Lauren's cunt, giving Chelsea room to maneuver herself between them. Chelsea positioned herself facing Lauren with her knees on either side of Lauren's hips and lay down full-length atop her. They clasped hands, lacing their fingers. Chelsea shimmed and rubbed her clit against Lauren's pubic mound. Their breasts mashed together deliciously as they squirmed against each other.

"We'll make him do double duty," she murmured, pressing her lips to Lauren's and tilting her pelvis upward. Her neat, wet little slit presented an irresistible target for Stefan's cock. He gave Lauren's pussy a few more strokes and pulled out. He raised his hips a few inches and thrust forward. He was well-lubricated from Lauren's cunt, and since he and Chelsea had fucked all morning she was stretched and more than ready to take him fast and hard. He drove his cock into her full force.

Bereft, Lauren could only listen with envy to Chelsea's exclamations of joy.

"Yeah, split me open!" Chelsea shrieked as she rocked her ass back and forth, meeting him stroke for stroke. He plunged all but a few inches of his prick into her pussy, pulling out until only his bulging cockhead remained inside, then slammed hard all the way back in until his balls slapped her mound.

He pumped into Chelsea for a dozen strokes before pulling out and settling his cockhead in Lauren's cleft again. She lifted her hips and ass to meet him, yearning for the pleasure and sweet agony of taking his massive cock. She bounced and ground against Chelsea. Their mouths joined and they cried and whimpered together, sharing breath, sharing Stefan, sharing themselves.

"By the end of the night, our insides are gonna feel like boiled potatoes," Chelsea whispered. She sounded incongruously pleased at the prospect.

Lauren couldn't answer. She wanted this forever. It was all that she wanted. In her ecstasy, she glimpsed what Janet had found on this island. The thing that could call her to forsake home and family and future.

For an instant, Lauren imagined that she understood Jan. It frightened her.

Lauren rested between Stefan and Chelsea, running her hand idly over the tight flat rows of muscle along the actress's side. "I would kill to be in that kind of shape."

"I would kill for a bagel and lox. Thing is, I'm in training all the time these days. I hate it. But not as much as I hate the way I look in that goddamn plastic armor if I don't do it." Chelsea made a sour face. "I got no tits."

12