Mother - Hostile Makeover Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome to half of mine."

"Oh no--why in the world? I love your tits."

"I, as well," Stefan agreed. "You're outvoted."

"That's what's so awesome about this place." Chelsea patted her washboard stomach. "For two weeks I'm gonna eat whatever I want, get as high as I want and sleep until noon and fuck everything that moves. And I'll land back in L.A. in perfect shape. Feeling rested and probably five pounds lighter. It's a fucking miracle."

"Everyone keeps saying that." Lauren frowned. "Kai'ulau is the land of miracles."

"It's a mystery to me how you manage to make skepticism so alluring." Stefan kissed her eyebrow. "You're still thinking about Frank and Janet."

Who could Lauren trust? Overnight, that had become the most important question in her life. She wanted to trust Stefan. But she was not sure that she dared separate that from trusting Aleksandra.

"Stefan, forgive me for asking, but...how did your grandfather die?"

"What?"

"I'm sorry. If it's a painful memory--"

"No, not at all. I barely remember Grandfather. I was very young. He fell."

"Oh. Falls can be awful for the elderly. My mom--what's funny about this?"

"Forgive me. I didn't mean to be insensitive. It's just...Grandfather was rock-climbing. One of the cliffs down the shore from here. He was a determined athlete to the end."

"In his nineties? "

"Not on his own, not by that time. When he'd insist on climbing, Mother would go with him. Sometimes Father as well. For safety's sake."

The pit of Lauren's stomach ached. "Safety. Of course."

"As I said, Kai'ulau can be a dangerous place."

12