Mother - Hostile Makeover Ch. 10

Story Info
Mother and Son.
4.5k words
4.53
3.4k
3
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more fucking Lauren did, the more she wanted. The Kai'ulauan farewell orgy had not quelled her urges one jot, nor had the shock of seeing Aleksandra and Stefan together. If anything, it had fired her imagination.

She kept to herself as much as she could on the flight into LAX and booked a commercial flight back to San Bernardino alone. Her withdrawal dismayed the Novaks, particularly Stefan, but she'd compromised her loyalties too much. A few more days with him and she feared that, like Janet, she'd never leave the island at all.

Ethan met her at Luxivair. She rushed to him and threw her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "I've been worried about you," he said. "A lot's been happening here. I'm glad you're home."

He had changed. For many years he'd been uncomfortable whenever she'd hug him too close or for too long. Tonight, he didn't pull away. He held her as she'd so often dreamed that he might, confidently drawing her in against him with one hand on her waist and the other arm around her hip, wide hand cupping her bottom.

"Me, too." Her lips touched his and lingered, parting slightly to inhale his hot breath. She slid her knee up the outside of his thigh. It was not discreet public behavior by any means, and beyond inappropriate between a mother and son, but what the hell--no one in the nearly-empty executive terminal knew either of them. She wasn't sure she'd have cared if they did, so excited was she by the gentle pressure of Ethan's erect cock against the crotch of his jeans.

"Take me back to your place."

He insisted on driving, as always since he'd first been old enough to take the wheel. Ethan claimed that her driving scared him. She noticed how much more smoothly the Miata ran now. "Nose crank, I told you. Could have saved you the mechanic's charges to start with," he boasted. Neither said a word about what was uppermost in their minds.

Lauren distracted herself as they pulled out of the parking lot by texting Jon, attaching her report and documentation of the NGT operation on Kai'ulau. She scheduled a morning meeting at Oasis to brief him fully and to formulate a plan of action to deal with the Novaks.

They still had a business to run together, at least for now, but the marriage was unquestionably over. Lauren could not have gone on with the charade, even were it not for the forbidden things she was contemplating at that moment. She fought the urge to reach across from the passenger seat, unzip her son and get her hands around that big hard thing. She hadn't jacked a guy off in a moving car in decades. It was the kind of risky behavior that had charged her up when she was young.

But Ethan would no doubt object, on the grounds of safety if nothing else. She chose not to challenge that or take advantage of his vulnerability. Not here.

Not yet.

They talked about business instead. Describing her visit to the island was fraught in its own way, and she gave him a heavily redacted version of her experiences--long on the maneuvering and intrigue, skipping lightly past her threeways and gangbangs. Watching Ethan's face, intent as he was on the dark highway ahead, she guessed that he wasn't having much trouble filling in a lot of those gaps for himself. That embarrassed her. She wondered if her son's imaginings about his mother could possibly be as salacious as the reality in this case.

"The short version is that, like it or not, for now at least we have new partners and Aleksandra Novak is dangerous as hell," she summed up the situation.

"About the sale of Janet's shares...we could have a go at challenging her competence," Ethan suggested.

"That woman will testify to her own soundness of mind in any court of the land, and she'll do it with an IQ of 140 and a very wide smile."

Lauren had a lot of time for her internal debate by the time they arrived at Ethan's home. She had been way too forward at the airport. Even if her son couldn't hide his desire for her that didn't mean that he was willing or ready to act on it.

What she wanted might be impossible, and she told herself that it should be. Shouldn't it?

Once inside, Lauren sat with her legs tucked under her on the living room couch, beneath the dimmed light of the high industrial chandeliers, as they continued to avoid Topic A. Ethan wouldn't land, pacing the room, restless.

"You don't believe them, about Frank."

"No way. But I don't know what I do believe. The Novaks are a complicated threat, for several reasons. But the first order of business is getting rid of Lew Bradley. Aleksandra as much as admitted that he's been her mole all along. Stupid me, I just figured he was the worst attorney on the planet."

Ethan's explosive laughter startled her. "We fired Lew a week ago. Maybe it's soured Dad on this whole deal, which would be a good thing."

"You figured it out? You would."

"Not exactly." He said down beside her at last. "Now you get to hear my story."

To Lauren's relief, he let her snuggle into his arms while relating what he'd learned about the Bradleys and how. She listened, wide-eyed, as he described his afternoon of captivity with Irina and Peyton. Unlike his mother, it didn't appear that he left anything out. If not for her own adventures on Kai'ulau she wouldn't have believed half of it.

"By the time they turned me loose, I had Irina convinced that she'd got me all rewired and recruited for the Novaks. And why not? It worked on Lew. Irina's about got this down to a science. She should publish."

"Keeping Janet horny and fucking her stupid has worked all too well." Lauren poked Ethan's arm playfully. "Hey, should I worry about you? How do I know those vixens didn't succeed at turning you into their sex zombie? "

He caught her wrist and held her away from him. "I'd never turn on you. Not for anything."

It was not a protest born out of filial love, but a man's wounded declaration of loyalty to a woman. Lauren's breath caught in her throat. Despite her lust for her son, up until now sentimentality had deceived her into seeing remaining traces of boyishness in him--sentimentality, and the shame that she'd wielded as a shield to protect them both. Ethan was a man.

"I'm sorry. That wasn't funny. I- I just can't think about you with them."

Ethan's arms went around her waist again. She ran a hand down over his hip, kneading the tough muscle of his buttock, inching around to his crotch. When she touched his cock through his jeans, his body's heat radiated through the coarse denim.

He was big. Always when she'd noticed it before she'd push it from her consciousness with a muttered curse and violent shake of her head. Always? No. She had fantasized too many times about him while getting herself off or struggling to achieve orgasm during a listless fuck with one of her clumsy pick-ups.

Holding his mother in his arms, Ethan hesitated. Pulling her own shirt up, she moved his hand from her shoulder, kissed his palm, and placed it on her naked breast. It took several heartbeats before he crushed her to him, gently kneading her tit. He kissed her and she could not tell whether the urgent throb against her ribs was her pulse, or his, or theirs together.

"We can't do this. Can we?"

"We are doing it, Mister Man." She fumbled with his fly buttons, twisting and pushing at the cold brass discs until she could touch warm flesh, firm and yielding at once. Her fingers roamed under the bunched cloth, cupping his sex. Impatient, she withdrew her hand and yanked at his waistband. "Help me here. Why so tight? Damn it."

Ethan pulled away, breathing hard. "Let's go upstairs."

At the top of the floating staircase, in the deep, suspended loft was a platform bed the size of Kansas. Ethan had built it from reclaimed wood to suit himself. In the half-light cast by the reading lamp affixed to the low headboard, his long body revealed itself as a shadowed terrain of sharp-edged hollows and as-yet-unweathered heights.

Lauren flashed back to her first time with Stefan. It seemed so long ago that she was tearing off her clothes and going at him in a frenzy, too possessed by lust to give a fuck how she'd looked or what he thought of her. Tonight she found herself conscious of her every motion as she undressed. Alert to the pace and angles at which she revealed herself to him. Yesterday on the island she'd paraded heedlessly naked before the eyes of strangers and assumed without question that any and all would want her. Now she was as unsure of herself as an aging stripper.

Because that was what she was doing. She was stripping for her son. The least flicker of disappointment in his eyes would devastate her. But she saw only warm admiration there. His long cock bobbed and nodded its own approval as it rose, not at all soft and not yet nearly as hard as it soon would be. She would see to that.

She eased her panties over her thighs and let them drop. She stood naked with her feet apart, arms loose at her sides. On impulse, she rose up on the balls of her feet, one foot behind the other with a knee turned in, and lifted a soft handful of honey blonde hair above her head in a parody of a pin-up model's pose. She blew a kiss, then stuck out her tongue. He broke into a toothy grin. Her spirit soared at their shared silliness.

"Too hot in here." Lauren crawled across the bed, kicking the sheets away. They lay naked together on the bare mattress. Against the still emptiness of the fallow land beyond their high window, the apologetic wheeze of the overtaxed air conditioner sounded loud as a steam locomotive's whistle. Her tongue slipped between his lips, chasing his, tasting him. At last unobstructed by layers and folds of cloth, she explored him as they kissed. His belly was hard as slate, the muscle of his strong thighs like a sprinter's at the starting block.

Ethan was all coiled energy and eagerness. She was determined to let that all loose and channel it to their mutual pleasure.

"This is insane." She slid her hand up his thigh.

"It's immoral." His tongue fluttered at the corner of her mouth.

"Irresponsible."

"We should have done it years ago."

"Now is perfect." His tremendous cock reared up between his legs. Her hand was wet with his pre-cum, as her cunt was wet with her own juices. He levered himself over her, moving to turn her onto her back.

"I want to suck you off," she whispered, pressing her small hands against his broad chest until he gave way and lay flat again. She crouched between his thighs, taking his cock in both hands. The stout column pulsed and jumped between her fingers. She aimed and brought it to her open mouth. A tiny mewing sound escaped her throat as her lips grazed the engorged purple glans. She willed herself to breathe. Her long, faint exhalation tickled his flesh. Clear fluid trickled from his cock-slit. She sucked it up and the slick salty taste churned her depths. Holding his shaft in one hand, she reached under herself with the other to play with her clitoris.

Ethan groaned and reached for her. He put his hand on the crown of her head, thought better of it, and moved down to caress her cheek and ear instead.

Lauren opened her jaw wider and eased her son's cock into the warm, moist harbor of her mouth. She closed her lips around the flared helmet and flexed her tongue against the underside. She bobbed her head up and down, taking him a little further into her mouth each time. Not long ago, she'd have been afraid that she'd choke on someone as big as Ethan, but she'd acquired a lifetime's worth of catch-up experience with heavy-hung guys over the last few weeks. She liked, no, she loved the big blunt head of his cock pushing her cheeks out, gliding against her tongue and the roof of her mouth toward the opening of her throat.

His cock started jerking inside her. She released him. "No no no no...not yet!" she gasped, hardly daring to touch the quivering upright pole, wet with her saliva and spasming in the warm night air. She clamped two fingers carefully around it just behind the crown. She wanted him to ejaculate in her mouth, this first time, but she was nowhere near ready for that to happen.

"Don't!" Ethan protested, and she didn't know whether he meant for her to keep sucking him or was willing himself to hold off his ejaculation.

A bead of pearly jism seeped from his tip, rolling down the big ventral vein of his cock like a drop of honey. Only one. His cock stopped throbbing. She sighed in relief and crawled up to rest her cheek on his stomach, arm thrown across him.

"Aw, Mom..."

"Just breathe. Sweetheart, I promise you the blowjob of your life." Lauren kissed him between his breastbone and navel. "And I'm going to swallow every drop of you. But this is too good to rush it."

"I'll get it up again for you. Right away. I guarantee."

"I know. I know you will. But let's go slow."

When Ethan had come down from the edge, Lauren bent again to her loving task. She didn't dare touch his cock again, not yet. She went lower, trailing her tongue up the seam of his scrotum, licking around the base of his shaft, and rubbing her nose and cheek over the taut, shiny skin sheathing his testicles. At last, she resumed mouthing his cock, kissing her way up its length with open lips and teasing tongue. She paused when she reached the tip. His eyes were half-closed. He looked a little dazed.

Taking a long, deep breath, Lauren swallowed her son's cock-head. She kept going this time, taking the entire trunk of his cock down her throat in one smooth, unhurried descent. His eyes flew wide open in astonishment and he groaned helplessly. He shifted and twisted beneath her. She put her small hands on his pelvis to hold him steady.

She shivered despite the gripping night heat, doing the thing she'd dreamt of, the thing that she mustn't and had thought that she would never dare to do. Her blood roared in her ears. She raised all the way up, gulped air, and plunged downward again. Sucking, fluttering her tongue, and gently scraping her front teeth along the drum-tight skin of his cock, she didn't stop her descent until the bristles of his neatly clipped pubic hair scratched her lips. Up she moved, and down again, her joyful whimpering a counterpoint to the cyclic rhythm of her cocksucking.

Lauren lost herself in that place outside of time where passion sharpens all sensation and banishes the incessant hum of thought. She cradled his scrotum in her palm, and when it tightened and drew up against his body she knew that he was nearing climax. This time, she encouraged him, giving his balls a gentle squeeze. Sucking at a languid pace now, she raised up until she held only his glans in her mouth, then tightened her throat around his thick girth as she took him all the way down a final time.

With a guttural roar and a convulsive lunge upward, Ethan came. Warmth spread through her as his semen rifled into her. She grabbed the base of his cock, jacking him frantically. She wanted her son's cum in her mouth. She wanted to taste him. She lifted her mouth free of him, her lips open wide, gurgling with excitement as a ribbon of cum shot into the air. She caught it on her tongue. The next spurt struck her upper lip. She plunged her mouth back onto his cock and swallowed, gulping his hot thick cum down as fast as he could shoot. She fondled his balls, shuddering like a cat caught in a downpour, exhilarated by the flavor and quantity of her son's hot load.

Ethan shook so hard that his teeth chattered.

"Oh my God," he croaked. "Evil woman. I'm scarred for life. Warning you now."

Only the lazy half-smile with which he said it kept Lauren from panic. She scooted up and lay beside him, nuzzling into his chest. "Mmm. I know a good therapist. She sort of specializes in mother-son issues."

"Really? Does she do group work?"

Lauren took her son's face in her hands and turned him to face her. "Hey, you!" She pretended indignation. "You looking for a threesome so quick? Tired of me already?"

"God, no. You're a goddess."

"I'm an irredeemable slut, is what I am. Fucking my own flesh and blood."

"Goddesses used to do that. Gaia, Isis... It's kind of divine right."

Ethan's cock lay flopped against his stomach, half-hard and dripping semen. "So much. How long since--you know what, never mind." Her hand closed on her son's cock, slick from head to root with her spit and his cum. It stiffened and began to rise again. "Look at that."

"I'm not hardly done, Mom. I told you."

"That you did. Pretty impressive, even for a manly young buck like yourself. Tell me the truth, you wouldn't have happened to have, ah, come out of your harrowing encounter at the Bradley place with something from Irina's sample case, would you?"

Caught with his hand in the cookie jar, Ethan rummaged in the battered oak campaign chest he used as a nightstand and produced a handful of red capsules. "Filched a few. Strictly for research purposes." He gulped one down and held the rest out to Lauren. "You want?"

She lay on her side with her head resting in the crook of her arm, gazing up at him with an expression so aggressively lascivious as to be goofball. "Just you get over here," she replied without a glance at the pills.

Ethan rolled over and knelt between her legs--and found himself frozen in place, dumbstruck by the vision of his mother openly offering herself.

He regretted taking the Lib. He wouldn't need it tonight.

This wasn't the first time he'd seen Mom naked. Lauren had never been exactly an exhibitionist but she had never been especially modest around the house. In these last few years, as he'd silently wrestled with his furtive and hopeless desire for her, he'd believed that he fully appreciated how beautiful she was.

He'd had no idea.

Her long, fine hair clung about her chin and graceful neck, damp and tangled from their exertions. She was more trim than when he'd seen her last, before Kai'ulau. She wore a deep, all-over tan and the soft mounds of her breasts looked fuller and higher. Her slender, sturdy waist was more sculpted than he remembered--all testament to the truth of what she'd told him about Lib.

Anti-agathic: life-prolonging. He'd chuckled when he'd read that in the Novak prospectus, a word that some amateur copywriter must have fished from an ancient issue of Popular Science. Yet here was Mom, appearing a few years his senior at most, rather than the decades that separated them.

His lust warred with his fear for her. He knew in his gut and through experience how dangerous these people and the power of their drug could be.

Damn, but she looked tiny, here in the depths of the dark steel cavern that was his home.

"I'm not made of china, Ethan."

She always could read him.

Throwing one leg wide like a gymnast doing a side split and hooking the other ankle over his shoulder, she rested her smooth heel at the base of his neck and pulled him toward her. She closed her fingers around his girth, guiding him to the moist cleft between her legs.

"Come on, baby. We've both wanted this for a long time. There's no one stopping us."

His cock nudged the silk of her labia and slipped between her petals. She was open and so ready. "That's it," she cooed. "Fuck me now, Ethan. Come on, honey, fuck your mother."

Her words and her face--head cocked far to one side, lashes fluttering dreamily, tongue poking out from the corner of her open mouth--galvanized Ethan. He pressed forward with an easy, unhurried motion at first, determined to capture and hold the moment in his memory forever, and was shocked when she clamped her pussy around his cock and sucked him in. "All of you," she moaned softly as her undulating sheath pulled him ever deeper into her heated core. "All of you..." She began chanting, "Mine. Mine...mine..."

His mouth took hers and he lowered himself onto her, careful not to crush her but needing to feel every inch of her body against every inch of his, to make this all real. It was real. The velvet furnace of her cunt clung to him as he moved in and out of her. His mother wanted him, hungered for his cock inside her. Her thighs gripped him and she crossed her ankles behind his back, heels bouncing against his ass as he fucked her with long strokes.

12