Mother - Hostile Makeover Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fell into a smooth rhythm, as if they had been together forever somehow, Lauren's hips swaying as she flexed upward to meet his thrusts. Her breath grew short and harsh and her spasming vagina hugged his cock and she whispered, "Yes...baby, yes, baby, baby, baby..." as she shivered through a series of little partial releases, one after the other.

Ethan had no idea how long they fucked. More than once he lifted and braced himself on his forearms and paused in his movement, fighting his way back from the point of climax. He didn't want this to end. It was too perfect.

Also, he could not figure out what would come after, and that troubled him.

Solving puzzles was Ethan's good thing. He could predict with confidence what ten thousand people were likely to buy, but the mystery of a single human heart eluded him. He loved Lauren--she was his mother and he had loved her all of his life. But could he be in love with her, or she with him? How would that work out?

It's the Zen thing, he told himself. This is it. Nothing happens next. There's only this, only now.

"I love your big fucking cock!" Lauren gasped.

He increased the tempo of his thrusts in response to her whispered profanity. "Give it all to me, honey!" she growled. "Don't stop! All night long...fuck Mommy forever!" He pistoned into her harder and faster still. The wooden bedframe banged dully against the cinderblock wall. He kneaded her breasts in his hands. "Oh yeah, baby...yeah, squeeze my tits. I love that!" she gasped, and arched her spine to angle her rib cage upward, making it easier for him to reach and play with all of her. "I love it... I-"

"I'm there!" Ethan rasped. "I can't help it. Gotta--"

"Stay with me, darling...just for a...not yet...," his mother pleaded breathlessly, bucking and thrashing beneath him. "Almost...almost--" She ground her pelvis against him, working her clitoris against the promontory of his pubic bone. He slid his hand between them, stroking the tensioned little bundle of nerves at the apex of her slit. Her mouth was agape and she breathed in short heaves. "Now! Come in me! Fill me up, baby. I wanna feel it. Wanna--Oh fuck! Oh fuck Oh fuck Oh-ah-ah- AAAAAH! " she wailed, a drawn-out crescendo peaking in an explosive shriek as she crested.

Ethan let go. He slid his arms under her shoulders to lift her to him. She clung to him and they kissed and locked themselves together and he came, pouring himself into her until he had nothing left to give.

†††

The long, gentle warmth of his mother's breathing tickled Ethan's nipple. They'd fucked for hours and now she lay with her face against his chest. He thought she'd drifted off to sleep until she shifted, opened her eyes, and gave him a bleary smile.

"You okay, Mom?"

"Better than. I. Am. Happy."

"Marvelous stuff, Libidramine."

"Hush, you. I said happy, not horny. Not the same thing."

"Do go on."

"There's excitement, and pleasure, and then there's peace of mind. Serenity. This feels right."

"Not many people would call what we did right."

"Then we are a nation of two. Like we've always been." She yawned and stretched. Resting her hand on his upper thigh, she added, "Oh, and I didn't say I'm /i> not horny."

Ethan's cock jumped. He willed it to subside. That didn't work. It never did. "This is pretty screwed up, you know. Are we going to tell Dad? We can't."

"Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. We've got a lot to get through in the next few days. Your father's already suspicious of me. And he should be. But as far as you're concerned, right now you're something of a purloined letter. Hide in plain sight."

"Because Stefan Novak."

"That obvious, huh?"

Ethan did his best to sound nonchalant. "I could say that it's because I'm real good at putting things together. But believe me, when you suddenly hopped that flight to Neverland even Dad caught on. I could see it. I think he's braced for the worst." He frowned. "Probably not this worst."

"What about you? Does it bother you? God, baby, I don't want you to be jealous. I'm not sure myself what's going on with Stefan and me."

"Nah, I'm okay with it," Ethan said in a voice that convinced neither of them.

"He and the NGT people will be coming out from L.A. tomorrow. What do you suppose the Bradleys are up to, now?"

"Who knows? Lew's of no use to any of them anymore. Irina will most likely up and run away with Peyton, if she hasn't already. She treats the girl like a pet animal."

"I'm sorry that I teased you about those two. But, honestly, weren't you tempted? There had to be at least a moment?"

"A choice between those two, and you? Mom, that's no choice at all."

"What a lovely thing to say. Just for that, you get another blowjob."

They fucked, and dozed, and fucked until dawn. Ethan tried to lose himself again in their mutual ecstasy. Yet not even the ultimate pleasure of his mother sucking him off or riding his cock with sluttish abandon could blot out the guilt of deceiving her.

He hadn't lied to her. But he was keeping secrets. That was almost as bad.

Whatever lay ahead, Ethan vowed to protect Lauren. Even if it cost him his life.

12