All Comments on 'Mother I Hate Ch. 04'

by morhamza

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting

What will happen from here? I can't wait to find out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Came close to falling out of my chair PMSL

when this moron suggested it was A borderline genius

If your IQ is less then your shoe size and you consider yourself borderline genius, that makes me A genius A thousand times over pmsl

What A conceited little man

Will give an ace for the attempt , I guess what he thought of himself as beautiful was A bit of humor lmao

All the pencil dick wanted was to blackmail his mother out of her panties , and being the genius it thinks it is ,, it could not even figure how to do that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Considering that she did not drink as much as he did I would say that the only reason she was sad is because he started to apologise. She is sad as she thinks he regrets is, I bet if he stopped for a second and told her how beautiful she looked and that he loved her she would tell him that she loved it and wants to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Confused

A little confused here. There was no mention of his mom really in this one and the last chapter didn't foreshadow this at all lol. I mean, decent story but get back on track

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please do more

Please make another one is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Continue

Please, You need to continue with the story. How is the relationship between brother and sister??? Do they mend fences and turn it around? How about the results of the P.I., and what is the result or decision?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please make another one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Leave it at dreamland

The whole mother thing should just be a fantasy. A seething hateful one, reason he dreamt her that way, a whorish woman uncapable of motherly affection. Don't make it a reality. He should be together with Ash, and no daddy/daughter pairing. His dad should find someone for himself, Brenda maybe, just to piss off his bitchy mum. I hope she goes down hard, that slut. Forgive me, your story had me running. Just some ideas, it is your story.

morhamzamorhamzaabout 9 years agoAuthor
Sound advice

Leaving the whole mother thing in dreamland huh, I'm considering that myself. But I know most people who read this story expect the son's fantasy to become a reality, so...

Anyway I started writing the 5th chapter yesterday, and I'm stuck. I didn't plan for the events of this chapter to take place, obviously. So any ideas where I should take the story now? The P.I is making his comeback by the way. Now what will Mike do with the information he's about to receive?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very nice!

First off, you NEED to continue this story! Pay no heed to the naysayers and write what comes to your mind. You have a lot of talent and there are many of us that enjoy reading your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please continue

this is awesome . I love how he feels guilty towards the end. and how he felt like throwing himself in front of a train. who knows maybe he drops her off home. still saying sorry.. but on his way home he gets into an accident. please contiune the story. stuff the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dreamland anon

I'm glad that you thought the same about the mother. The PI should definitely make a come back, now you ask what Mike should do. Blackmail obviously, or he could team up with his dad plotting something even more sinister, humiliating her and that partner of hers while reconciling with his sister. Mike, his dad and the PI with Ash or not, should ruin her image, a video maybe.

firewolf54firewolf54about 9 years ago
story

good so far wish you finish it.hate it when i get into a story and it stops

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 9 years ago
Good story

I just don't like the pacing of it. You tend to be a little too repetitive in dialogue in certain scenes, particularly when explaining/expressing the main characters feelings, and it's not really necessary to do so. Instead, those lines of dialogue could be better spent furthering the story, rather than repeating what you've already written. I offer these criticisms not as some random person, but as a fellow writer who's actually written stories (and continues to do so). And I say this only because while you did appear to post new chapters frequently, you seem to haven't posted anything since February, over 2 months ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Jesus Christ man, you need to continue this asap. I think Ashley is still in love with her brother Mike, the tears are because she finally let herself feel it and took action. I really want the love story of Ashley and Mike, that could be epic. Ashley knows about her mother, now let brother and sister take her down a notch, get the needed revenge even if it mostly comes from Mike, then tell the Love Story of Ashley and Mike. She never said anything about the pill, so epic love story, baby comes next, then happily ever after raising their kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 5 PLEASE

I have waited too long. Continue the damn story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IS THAT IT??

I guess I was late in reading this story as it was published in Feb 2015..

It is now Dec 2016, and the story hasn't progressed past chapter 4.. I'm aching to see if he destroys and damages his mothers reputation as he intended to, with his recording of her fucking the owner of the Porsche, as well as his arrangement with the Investigator..

The story didn't touch on wether the sister spotted her mother fucking the owner of the Porsche which kinda convinced me that she may have known all along about her mothers cheating to start with.. The sister just kinda snuck inside the house and snuck back out with a slutty tight skirt and that was that..??

After the turmoil he is now faced with after fucking his sister, there is a good chance his revenge on his mother could go one of two ways.. He Successfully Blackmails his mother to which she apologises with crocodile tears while submitting to her son sexually, and leaving her previous predilections to go unpunished.. Or he Blackmails and destroys her reputation in the process and convincing his father to go ahead with the divorce, whilst losing his sister in the process.. (Unless he manages to convince his sister of his feelings for her and they both decide to go on the offensive to destroy their mother)

Or perhaps his mother was onto him ever since he arranged the investigator.. Not knowing the investigator could very well be sub-contracting to his mothers law firm..

If that's the case than this could very well play into the mothers hands as she chooses..

If that is the case, no doubt the investigator has pics of the Brother and Sister in the back of the car..

I'm hoping as a reader, that there is a story similar to this where the son gets full revenge on his hateful cheating mother and sends her to the cleaners in pieces..

Rather than the son ending up a Cuckold just like the rest of them.. Or giving her the easy way out and such..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Struggled through all 4 chapters to see what payback happens to mom; AND NOTHING. What a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Totally lame

Four chapters waiting to see what happens with the “mum” and nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I thought the title was Mother I Hate and not Sister I Hate jeez

4 chapters and still nothing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Decent

The whole story isn't bad but I feel like the sexual parts with the mom aren't as great since he's dreaming, I also feel like you made it more about the sister.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

You fucked it up, totally!

StRted with a roar, and ended in a whimper.

I see you never wrote anything more, thank God!

Please do not give up your day job, and stay away from writing.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice story

I thought this was a nice first story for you, i would like to see more about how he deals with his mother and how the situation with his sister resolves. Don't pay any attention to the negative pist most are from people who have never written or post as anonymous and feel safe to say anything while hiding behind the internet.

Thank you for your story

falloutguy1falloutguy1about 3 years ago

it's a good start! please continue exploring this idea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And wheres the rest, whatbabout him black mailing his mom?

vk1970vk1970about 1 year ago

If you don't finish, this, buddy, I will. It may be sloppy, as hell, but this tale has an emotional charge you don't find often enough on this site. I swear, if I can't find a finished version of this from you, I'll take the basic premise and make it my own, here, for the sake of demonstrating how to deal with coldhearted maternal units.

carjo1971carjo19714 months ago

What happened to the rest of the story, the blackmail. His horrible Mother!!!???????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous