All Comments on 'Mother in Black Tights'

by Lost Soul

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineabout 10 years ago
Lot of spelling mistakes

FYI, before submitting a story, it's a good idea to read it at least three times to find all of the spelling mistakes. If you're not sure about something, post a thread in the editor's section of the forums for help.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

dennis58dennis58about 10 years ago
easy read

nice mum and son story,good sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Spelling and grammar.

Your spelling and grammar made the story unreadable. Get someone to proof read before you publish. I liked the concept but couldn't finish the story.

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

fyi unless the sister was an officer then a major wouldnt talk to her because of ucmj laws against enlisted and officer relationships.also if you are involved in an illegal act you dont go telling complete strangers about it that would just be stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice Read

I always love a woman who has an " Organism "

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It was decent and hit at times

But needed work and a lot of the errors were really obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Has potential

Well, I read the story a few hours ago, and as I was reading, I knew that some commentators would be harsh on you for the spelling errors. The story was quite good, seemed disjointed in parts, but as another guy said, it was an easy read.

Now a couple of suggestions:

1) Spelling - I don't want to repeat what others have said, but yes this does jar a bit in places. Sometimes the errors are unintentional. It happens to me too, I want to get the words and ideas out quickly, so I end up making mistakes when I pound away at the keyboard. My suggestion would be to come back to the story after a few hours, and give it another read. You'll be surprised by how many mistakes you are able to find on your own.

Barring which, there is always the option of getting an editor.

2) Length - As in how short it was. In less than two pages the mom divorces, gets back on her feet, the son getting the hots for her, the son acting on his feelings, the mom pushing him away, then allowing a partial relationship, then a full one, then breaking it off etc, etc. Flesh it out a bit more.

IMO, if you do keep these points in mind, I have no doubt your next submission would be have a 4.5+ average rating instead of the 4 it currently has.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GOOD STORY,BUT.......

IT WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT IDEA TO PROOFREAD YOUR STORIES PRIOR TO SUBMISSION FOR PUBLICATION. ALSO YOU CAN ASK A FRIEND TO READ IT AND GET HIS RECOMMENDATIONS AS TO GRAMMER AND WORD MEANING.

YOU HAVE GOOD POTENTIAL AS A WRITER. DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED BY THESE SUGGESTIONS. YOU CAN EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE STORYLINE IN 2 TO 3 PAGES. ONE PAGE IS USUALLY TOO SHORT AND FOUR AND MORE IS TOO LENGTHY . GOOD LUCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

Want 5 stars? Ya gotta have some ass fucking with your characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hey

now theres 2 grammar freaks on here, everywhere on here these grammar freaks gripe, get a life grammar freaks, its only a fuck story, not gone with the wind. secondly,that guy who doesnt want to see pics of my wife veronicas pics of valuable body art. do a nude woman turn you off. you are just jealous my wife looks better than yours. . i will tell you what i am going to do now, im going to post her add every chance i get.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

It's not a bad story, but there are syntax,spelling, and phrasing issues. A good story should take you in, and errors don't help with that. Just because you're writing an erotic story is no excuse for sloppiness. Take your time and do the job right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"I am bringing my darling boy into manhood."

That's a beautiful sentiment from a mother who really loves her big good-looking and good-natured boy. Sure, there are a bunch of spelling and a few grammar mistakes, but let's keep our eyes on the big picture. This prolific author has exactly the right spirit; he's an aficionado of down and dirty stories of family fucking, the best fucking there is, especially stories of hot motherfucking. It's true that the mother in this story goes through a number of wrenching changes of heart; that's totally normal considering what she's doing. Mom is spreading her legs and welcoming her own boy's big hard cock up his own damn birth canal, up the very same cunt he came out of. In our sexually repressed society, seemingly intent on crippling the most natural human urges, that's the most wicked thing a mother can ever do. But on the contrary, as the quote shows, what she's doing is making her boy into a young man. She shows him why his brief dalliance with Jennifer could never succeed--it was simply too shallow, the opposite of the deep lustful passion he feels for his own mom. She teaches him where his stiff young cock and all the sperm in his hot young balls belong, now and always--up that wonderful hairy hole between his own dear mother's legs, up the warm wet ever-loving twat that gave him birth.

ieatkittensieatkittensabout 10 years ago
lots of mistakes but ...

There was a lot of mistakes bit all in all i thoight it was a good story. So good job.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Could have been a good story if

the readers weren't so distracted by the errors in words used, spelling and the ever present grammatical mistakes. oh well.

I too love it when a woman gets to enjoy a blood (not toe) curling organism. But I am sure she would prefer an orgasm. lol

Lost SoulLost Soulabout 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry so many are unhappy with it

As the writer of this and (other stories) I do run spell checker and other programs over it many times. But in the end this how I write, learn to live with it.

It is not like I am charging anyone to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
keep it going

I love your storys,so don't feel bad.some like to say what they don't like about a story,so they can feel good.they need to put out a story if they don't like this one.if they want to help you,they need to be nice in the way they talk to you.i hope you keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My mom showed me the proper way to wear pantyhose.

Mom is very obsessed with the wearing of her extensive wardrobe of expensive tights and pantyhose. She has a great pair of long legs and flaunts that fact. She is tall but always wears 5 to 6 inch platform high heels. At 6'-1" and 6 inch high heels, she is over 6'-6". I'm tall too. She showed me that the best way to get the most impressive looks are wearing a dress or skirt above the knee at least 4 inches and preferably a pair of high heel pumps with a 5 or 6 inch high heel. I was a teenager when she insisted that I started wearing a short skirt and at least 4 inch heels. The shoes hurt. I wasn't sure if I could walk in them. My mom showed me how to swish my derriere as well as cross my legs. I have to admit that the new admiration for myself was considerable. I have been a bit of a little bit of a tease at only 15 . The other girls think I am a tart. I'm just a pretty young and leggy teen girl who gets the attention of the best looking guys. My Mother was so right. The pantyhose and the high heels are a attribute and I enjoy the benefits of being a sought-after junior in a school that is amenable to the wearing of my preferred attire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous