All Comments on 'Mother in Exile'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
lorencinolorencinoover 6 years ago
thick glorious honey

a masterpiece of erotic tension growing powerfully in this reader's mind parallel to the forces being described by the writer. The rest of the world disappeared as you carried me into effortlessly into the depths of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn!

I’m still panting. Beautifully written. Only wishing for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More with miranda

My wife and I were so hot we made love I should say we fucked each others brain out. We both want more mother and son future together

GaryBlovesagoodstoryGaryBlovesagoodstoryover 6 years ago
A HOT LATIN SUMMER DAY

WELL WRITTEN from both of the story. The kitchen scene, hell yes it happen that way. The mother should have went down to the lake instead of exile her to the shower. The lake did not cool off the son ONLY his mother love. The son saw the evidence WRITTEN on the kitchen floor and knew.

She learn to speak American after 18 years of trying. Good for her. New Chapter, now the son need to learn Latina love words to say to Mami. That way exile dad will not know what the FUCK they are saying to each other.

largebrownguylargebrownguyover 6 years ago
3

could have been so much better had there been more than just one scene of buildup. But nonetheless, fantastic writing and I hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn

Magnifico

auberge1auberge1over 6 years ago
Nicely written

I’ve never met a Latina girl named Miranda, but now I wish I had!

I liked the his & hers viewpoints...

Please keep sharing your writing with us!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Your writing is so descriptive it's like you're right there with the characters! I fucking love it! Five stars and a favorite point!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Oh !! David you lucky boy.

With a Mom like that ,how can you stand on shaking legs. thanks for the read

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 5 years ago
There's one problem with this story.

It should come with a smoke detector. ;)

Smoking hot! 5 stars!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Short, hot, and sweet!

David, your Mami is going to love it when you start shoving that hot poker of a cock into her ass and fill it with your molten seed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a summer bonus!

I can just imagine being in the same situation with my mother. She has a great body and if she was wearing a bikini like that, it would be more than I could take. Bending over picking weeds, my dick would have found its way into her pussy right then. I'd be fucking her all the time from then on!

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Aw ,sweet story

Tell us what happen after he went to college. Need a future couple of chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story but/...................

I've read a few of your stories and they are all short 2, 3 pages long they stop after the first coupling. Expand some let us know more.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Oh the love between mother and son, such a gift! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the story but you need a follow up to see where their love goes from here?? 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn that was awesome. I loved that there was virtually no dialogue until their steamy encounter at the end. Just pure narrative buildup, and from both perspectives. So hot, tender and erotic. Got me so hard at the end there and I wasn't even reading it for that reason; I just couldn't resist a bit of stroking when I got right into it. You nailed it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the story but like so many on here one sex and done, you need to write further into this story and see how it turns out. 5 STARS ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...