Mother in Heat Pt. 03

Story Info
Danielle and son Jeremy manage to shock Rachael.
4.1k words
4.7
11.6k
26

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,552 Followers

Jeremy's body was lean and nearly hairless and his fully erect cock thrust out between his legs like a meaty missile ready for launch. It was nearly a match for Aaron's, a few inches shorter but just as big around. If the nature of his relationship with his mother wasn't already obvious, the lewd fire in Danielle's eyes at the sight of her son's rampant hard-on would have betrayed all.

Rachael's initial shock at his stealthy entrance gave way to lusty curiosity. She enthusiastically made room for him to get into bed between Danielle and herself. Stretching out his muscular arms, he hugged both women close. He shared a passionate kiss with his mother while Rachael looked on in wonder.

"You set me up," she said, chagrined but smiling. "Something tells me you two have done this before."

"We're a team," Jeremy admitted.

"I aimed him at you," Danielle said. "Dangled the prospect of a romp with a teen stud to get your engine purring, then swooped in to spring my trap."

"Nothing like overconfidence," Rachael said dryly.

"Was I wrong? I knew that you like the young stuff...?"

"And how would you know that?" Rachael's heart sank. There was only one possible answer. She wanted to hear it from Danielle herself.

"Pillow talk," Danielle said. "Now, don't go and fault Aaron. He's only a man. I can get most any man to tell me anything I want when I'm snapping my pussy snapping around his cock."

"You've fucked my son."

"And he's marvelous. " Seeing Rachael's dismay, Danielle took her hand and guided it to Jeremy's throbbing prick. "And now you have the chance to even the score by fucking Jeremy."

Rachael's head swam. Exactly how much had Aaron revealed about their unusual mother-son relationship? Did Emily know that her aunt had been fucking her fiancée? So many unanswered questions...but the immediacy of the hot, hard young prick in Rachael's hand distracted her from all of them. The dark, engorged head of Jeremy's cock was a blunt, smooth cudgel. Unlike Aaron's, it was smaller in circumference than the sleek tapering column of cock-meat it topped. She'd taken this kind of cock before. It would spread her tender pussy like a velvet wedge and open her wider and wider until the lad was in her to the root.

She couldn't deny herself such an experience. Her sluttish instincts took over and she moved her hand tentatively along the shaft, relishing each jerk and throb of the massive teen fuck-tool against her fingertips.

"Have you fucked many women?" she asked softly.

"A couple." Jeremy snorted as if it were the dumbest question he'd ever heard. Danielle slapped his ass hard.

"Show some respect," she admonished him, "or no pussy for you. Capisce?"

"Yes, Mother."

Rachael was about to object on Jeremy's behalf, determined to have him regardless of his manners, but saw that his mother's chiding was playful.

"Don't let his youth mislead you," Danielle said. " You might say his sexual education has been of the home-schooled variety--and he's a quick study. I introduced the curriculum when he turned eighteen. My birthday gift to him was a long morning suck-off in my bed. Then I straddled him and took his cherry. A once-in-a-lifetime thrill for us both. "

"My God..."

"Why so shocked?" Danielle looked at Rachael quizzically. "I'm a woman. Jeremy is a man. His cock fits in my cunt the same as any other."

Jeremy snickered. "Yeah, right. Admit it, Mom, you had some trouble."

"Don't be a braggart. But yes, getting my son's big cock up my pussy the first time was a challenge. I like a challenge, Rachael. Don't you?"

Rachael answered by bringing her face down to Jeremy's cock. Inhaling deeply of his male aroma, she parted her lips slightly and flicked her tongue out to catch a few drops of pre-cum on her tongue before pulling back teasingly. As she'd hoped, the sudden brief contact both excited and frustrated him; he hissed and lifted his hips off the mattress to follow her retreating mouth. She let him wait for several seconds before opening wide and guiding the hot head of his cock past her moist lips. His pulsing flesh was like warm velvet on her tongue.

"Fuck, that feels fantastic. Take it all, babe!"

"Jeremy!" Danielle said sharply. "I warned you once. Speak respectfully to Ms. Fletcher."

"Sorry. Please keep sucking me off, Ma'am." Smiling, Rachael bobbed her head on the teenager's cock. Closing her eyes, she shut out everything but the warm pressure of hard meat slipping into the back of her throat, the deep rasping of his breath, and the taste of pre-cum. Her cheeks hollowed as she gurgled and slurped her way along his length, drawing him down her throat. She lifted her head, swirling her tongue around the underside of his shaft, until only his knob was in her mouth. Then she swallowed the entire thing again.

Jeremy might be prone to youthful boasting, but he had a lot to be proud of--at least ten inches worth.

Danielle crouched and pressed her face to her son's nuts, licking his ball sack and peppering it with love bites. His glans swelled up even bigger in Rachael's mouth and more pre-cum flowed down the back of her throat. Jeremy produced more pre-cum than most older men did semen when they shot a full load.

How much cum was in those balls that Danielle so ardently nursed on? Rachael couldn't wait to find out. When he was completely inside her this time she ceased moving up and down on his prick, instead squeezing him inside her throat.

"Jesus fuck..." he groaned, eyes wide in disbelief.

"Is Ms. Fletcher a very good cocksucker, Jeremy?" Danielle winked at Rachael.

"She's awesome, Mom. Fuck, her mouth's like the tightest pussy ever is working my dick. Ah, Christ, she's milkin' me! She's jackin' me off with her throat!"

It was one of Rachael's favorite cocksucking techniques. Instead of bouncing her head up and down a guy's joint to get him off with the slippery friction, she remained completely still and let her rippling throat muscles massage his joint. Every so often she lifted her head, dragging her full lips snugly along his shaft until she reached the point where she could take a deep breath through her nose, then slowly descended until she was kissing his belly again.

The method never failed to drive men out of their skulls. And Rachael adored the powerful sense of womanhood that came from being filled to her limit by male flesh this way. What could be more feminine than surrendering to her primal lust for cock. She believed that her holes were made for pleasure--hers, and her partner of the hour. What else was being a woman all about?

Most importantly, sucking a man this way was guaranteed to build the pressure in his balls up to the point that when he finally erupted he'd cum like a fire hose

"I told you that she would be good, didn't I?" Danielle winked at Rachael. "A mother knows these things, Jeremy. Always listen to your mother."

On an impulse, Rachael took her mouth off Jeremy's prick and sat up.

"Rach--Ms. Fletcher, don't stop! Please!" he pleaded.

"I've never seen another woman suck her son's cock," she told Danielle. "That's got to be hot. Show me how you do it."

Silently, Danielle planted a lingering kiss at the base of Jeremy's cock. Her full, red lips clung to him as she kissed her way up one side of it, molding her mouth to the thick shaft, drooling and licking and gently humming deep in her throat as she went. Eyes half-closed, she looked intoxicated as she made love to her son's immense fuck-pole. Reaching the tip, she pursed her lips and sipped at his cum-slit as if it were a drinking straw through which she was consuming a treat. She laved his glans with her tongue, rolling it around its flaring rim before working her way back down along the big cum-tube on the underside of his prick.

Danielle wiggled her ass in the air and trembled from head to toe as she worked. Her nipples were hard and her areolae were tight as drums. Her customarily brassy persona vanished; exposing a woman consumed not just by passion but by deep adoration for her stud. What Rachael witnessed was worship. Doubtless Danielle would do anything, surrender everything in her life for her son and for the pleasure-pole that rose between his brawny young thighs.

Rachael felt a true kinship for the blonde. Danielle had been right when she'd said that they had much in common. They were sisters in embracing incest with their sons.

As if reading Rachael's thoughts, Danielle said, "Let's finish him together. You and me, sharing my son's cock, suck for suck."

Rachael pulled one of Jeremy's swollen balls into her mouth while his mother nibbled lightly down his cock-stalk. The women kissed. Danielle's mouth was wet and sticky with his pre-cum. Rachael wanted to devour her. They took turns throating him, one swallowing him to the root while the other played with his balls, switching off, drawing the game out until he was thrashing and arching his back off the mattress, cursing and begging for relief.

In the end, he filled two hot mouths with a fountain of cum. Rachael and Danielle shared his load. They kissed deeply, their tongues mixing the salty fluid and feeding it to one another.

"There's nothing like a young man's semen," Danielle said. "No matter how often I empty Jeremy's balls, his cum is always thick and flavorful. No one else produces sperm in the quantities a teen stud does, And just look at these cum-tanks." She hefted her son's balls on one palm.

"You look like you're weighing him for market," Rachael joked.

"Well, now that you mention it..."

"What? You're not serious!"

Danielle glanced at Jeremy. He dozed, at least temporarily exhausted. "Marchand Laboratories has grown tremendously in the last ten years," she said. "But at the end of the day, we're still a family business. We all have our parts to play in its success. My late father founded it. My brother, Glenn, is the visionary who leads us. Me? I'm a corporate consultant."

The change of subject perplexed Rachael, but she played along. "What exactly do you do, as a 'corporate consultant?'"

"I fuck, dear. Marchand clients, employees, even competitors, sometimes--you can file that last under 'corporate espionage.' Glenn's worked hard at building the business for the family. My talents and inclinations led me to become the best professional whore I can be.

"I'm very, very good. A turn in any of my fuck-holes is a powerful motivational tool for many of our key personnel. My cunt is a recruiting inducement. One of my rim jobs and the promise of more can be quite an effective negotiating tool.

"Sex is everything in life," Danielle declared, eyes glowing. "On the day that my father and Glenn first shared me between them, I realized that my destiny was to be a fuck-piece for powerful men. It's all I've ever wanted. But I have it on my terms. I've made myself indispensable to my brother, and that included giving him a son."

"Glenn is Jeremy's father?"

"Who else? There's some small possibility that he's Daddy's. I fucked both of them so often in those days. Sometimes they'd both cum in me within minutes, one after another. And we're too closely related for a simple DNA test to answer the question for sure. None of us care that much, least of all Jeremy. He's not gifted with much curiosity except about sex." Danielle sniffed. "I must say I envy you a tiny bit."

That startled Rachael. "In Heaven's name, why?"

"Your Aaron. He's smart, ambitious, and independent. All the things that Glenn is, and Jeremy isn't. I've spoiled my son. Having his mother suck the semen out of his balls several times a day will do that to a young man, I guess.

"So, I decided that his success must lie along the same path as mine. I'm the Marchand corporate whore, and Jeremy will be our sales-stud. I've made it my mission to inspire and train him for the life. There are many women among the executives that we do business with. Not to mention our energetic young female employees.

"To teach him properly, I bring in what you might call 'guest instructors.' It's not difficult to find mature women in my social circles who are intrigued by the invitation to join our mother and son special time. Worldly women that he can learn from. When I laid eyes on you, I suspected you could teach a master class. I'm rarely mistaken. Are you shocked?"

"It's...a lot to take in," Rachael admitted. She looked at the sleeping youth, at the long, soft tube of flesh resting on the bed sheet against one thigh. "'To market, to market,' hmm? He's certainly well-equipped for the trade. And all the stamina of youth, I imagine."

"When he's fresh in the morning, I've gotten him to shoot three times in under an hour."

"You're a lucky woman."

"Part of it is luck," Danielle agreed. "I offer him a great deal of encouragement. I wouldn't be much of a mother otherwise, would I? But there's discipline involved as well."

"What kind of discipline?"

"A training diet, for one thing. And I've had him on a strict regimen ever since he turned eighteen. No solitary masturbation. If I'm not jacking him off, then usually one of my girlfriends or my personal assistant is--you could say that Jeremy's become a perk of her job. One of my stipulations is that Lois works in the nude, and I rarely wear clothing around the mansion. I see to it that Jeremy is exposed to constant sexual stimulation of every sort. And then there are the professionals I employ. Physical therapists, doctors..."

"Doctors?"

"For supplementation. Hormonal support and enhancement. Jeremy's the same as any elite athlete. His chosen sport, if you will, happens to be fucking. He's a racehorse. A stallion."

As she spoke, Danielle brushed her fingertips in light circles up and down and around her son's cock, causing it to stiffen slightly. "Charting his course through life, he and I agree that the best use of his gifts is to sexually service as many women as he can, as frequently as he wishes. So what matters most in my darling son's case is virility. How often he can get it up. How long he lasts when I ride or suck him. The quantity and quality of semen he produces for me, or the other women I lend him to. Potency...Jeremy is a stud in the truest sense of the word. He's impregnated several of my more adventurous friends. They owe me for that.

"They're much too discreet to say it, but I suspect that they're hoping to bear 'Jeremys' of their own. As a matter of fact, I've considered motherhood again myself, and if I so choose, it will be my horse-dicked son who breeds me."

Danielle smiled lecherously. "Oh, I have managed to shock you, after all."

Before Rachael could answer, Jeremy grabbed his mother's wrist. "Fuck, I'll knock you up right now if you want, Mom."

"Darling! How long have you been pretending to be asleep?"

Shrugging, Jeremy spread his legs wider apart and moved her hand further down between his legs. "Play with my nuts while you run your mouth, huh?"

He radiated a laconic self-assurance that struck Rachael as unusual for a teenager. But then, what did he have to be insecure about? He was wealthy, good-looking, and well-endowed, and he lived a life of continual sexual gratification orchestrated by his mother--a mother with the body and urges of a sex goddess who lavished all of them on him without apology. If he was smug and not very bright, then he wasn't too different from many beautiful young women Rachael had met as an investment counselor to the wealthy in New York. If he were a she--the daughter of some billionaire, a fashion model, or an actress for whom the doors of opportunity magically opened because of nepotism--no one would give a damn whether she had a brain in her head as long she was making money for them or they had a shot at getting up her cunt. Preferably, both.

Rachael wouldn't trade Aaron for this insouciant youth for a minute. But just as Danielle had confessed to envying her, she envied the blonde's confidence that her son would always be at her side. For the first time, Rachael grasped why Aaron had willingly pulled up stakes and moved to the other side of the country away from her. Not for Emily alone. Besides the love of his life, there was "Aunt Danielle," a sophisticated and utterly depraved slut.

Rachael didn't see how she could compete, and it hurt.

"Why don't you fuck Ms. Fletcher?" Danielle suggested. "You wanted to earlier, and she's our guest."

"Actually, all this talk about your relationship has me hot to see how Jeremy fucks you." She scratched her manicured nails over the underside of the teen's cock, making it drip more pre-cum. "How about it, sport? Bet you're up for some mother-pussy."

"Aw, I wanna fuck you, Ms. Fletcher," Jeremy said. "No offense, Mom, you know I love your pussy, but it's like you said, just bein' polite."

"And what I want is to see you fuck your mother and blast a cum-load up her pussy!" Rachael declared. "I guarantee that'll make me so horny that I'll fuck you right through the floor."

"It would be foolish to ignore a promise like that, wouldn't it, Jeremy?" Snickering, Danielle got to her knees and gracefully positioned herself astride his hips.

"Whatever you say, Mom." Jeremy feigned nonchalance as he kept stroking and pulling at the smooth, shiny flesh of his prick. But when she lowered her pelvis until her cunt lips kissed the slippery dome of his cock, he couldn't disguise his excitement at the intimate contact.

Rachael understood. No matter how many times she and Aaron had fucked over the years, at the moment of penetration he still was awed that the wild-eyed, open-legged woman taking his cock was his own mother. He sometimes struggled against cumming immediately. That had happened a few times, early on, which hadn't bothered her one jot; in fact, having her son's hot seed shoot onto her belly and mound and clit was nearly enough to trigger her own orgasm.

Danielle's slender fingers caressed the underside of Jeremy's cock, coaxing his knob into her slit while she dipped her hips lower. Rachael traced a fingertip in a slow circle around her erect clit. She gasped as, inch by inch, the teen's enormous prick disappeared into her fuck-hole.

The impatient youth bucked his ass up from the bed and bored his cock halfway into his mother's cunt with one thrust. She let out a guttural moan of pure pleasure and forced herself the rest of the way down until he was completely inside her. Her aristocratic features twisted into a contorted mask of animal lust, her lush lips drawn back from her perfect white teeth as her gray eyes rolled up under their lids.

"Take it all, whore!" Jeremy chortled, startling Rachael. He grabbed his mother's ankles roughly as if preventing her from escaping, hammering rapidly into her sopping pussy. But Danielle had no desire to get away from the searing pressure of her son's giant fuckmeat. She whimpered and cried and her big tits jiggled as she frantically bounced atop him. She climaxed with an abrupt shriek and a shudder that ran through her whole frame.

Rachael shoved two fingers into her pussy, desperate to get herself off. She never took her eyes from the spectacle of the wanton blonde mother's savage coupling with her heavy-hung son. She'd never seen another incestuous couple in action. The reality was more thrilling than she'd hoped. Her libido had passed the simmering stage and was near to boiling over.

Coming down from the high of her first orgasm, Danielle glanced back over her shoulder and said, "You want in on this? Come on, use your imagination."

Rachael straddled Jeremy's head and spread her pussy lips wide with two fingers so that he could spear his tongue into her cunt. She sighed happily as he proved that he was as talented as his mother at eating a woman out. That only stood to reason. Danielle herself had coached him through pleasing not only her own pussy but those of dozens of her female friends and clients.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,552 Followers
12