Mother in Heat Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women embraced one another, kissing and slipping their agile tongues into one another's hot mouths. Waves of pleasure coursed through Rachael's body. She reached between Danielle's legs to feel Jeremy's cock splitting his mother's cunt lips apart with each powerful thrust.

Despite Danielle's bouncing up and down on her son's prick, Rachael managed to snare one of the blonde's stiff nipples between her lips. Danielle crushed Rachael's head against her big tits with both arms, and Rachael slurped happily at the rubbery little buds until Jeremy's oral magic lifted her into Heaven. Danielle climaxed right along with her. Both shrieked gleefully as orgasms wracked their bodies.

"C-Change places with me!" Danielle lifted herself free of Jeremy's prick. "The kid's gonna be the death of me, he's a goddamned beast!"

"We'll tag-team him." Rachael laughed, and the women scrambled to switch positions. Jeremy's cock was an irresistible force. She was so wet and open from hours of play that she had no trouble taking it all at once, but still gasped at the girth of it moving up inside the steamy sleeve of her fuck tunnel. Aaron's prick was bigger, but Jeremy was better-hung than the majority of her fuck-partners. Size mattered to Rachael, as she believed it must to any real slut no matter what they might claim to the contrary.

Inspired by the change in cunts, Jeremy bucked upward harder than ever, plunging into Rachael's cunt with youthful energy but pacing himself like the well-trained and conditioned stud he was. Danielle cupped Rachael's tits, fondling and tweaking her nipples to send shivers of delight through her rocking, humping body.

"Pinch harder! Squeeze them!" she hissed. "I'm not a china doll, damn it, maul those big titties while your son pounds his big cock up my pussy!"

"Your wish," Danielle murmured, rolling her hips to smear cunt juice across Jeremy's face while he lapped at her slit. "You're liking that cock, hmmm? Have I taught him well?

"I love it! I love it!" Rachael screamed, gyrating wildly so that the rigid column of meat hit all of her most sensitive spots as she rode him. She, too, savored fucking someone new. Nothing in life compared to being stuffed full of new cock by a strong young guy who knew how to use it.

She'd been wrong, to dread coming here to give her beloved son's heart over to the care of a young woman she didn't know. Now that Aaron and Emily's vows were sealed, today was turning out to be one of the best of her life. Her son was lucky to be marrying into this family of horny perverts. She could only imagine how his bride fit into the lusty goings-on of her clan.

"I'm gonna blow," Jeremy grunted. "Keep fuckin,' keep on fuckin' my cock like that...squeezing the cum outta my balls while I drill your cunt. Yeah, scoot that ass, work that pussy, give it to me, give...it...to...ME!"

His cock swelled even larger, throbbing and jerking as he slammed it in and out of her pussy. She peaked just as the first scalding ribbons of potent semen blasted into her spasming depths.

"Fuck me, Jeremy! Fuck me, Danielle! Split me in two, tear my fucking tits off! Fuck me!" she howled.

When her all-consuming ecstasy finally began to ebb, Rachael toppled off of Jeremy and flopped face down on the mattress, choking for air. Danielle was on her knees immediately, dragging her tongue up the underside of her son's cock, cleaning the residue of his cum and Rachael's pussy cream while getting him hard again.

"You'd think Mom woulda had enough of my jism by now," Jeremy boasted, grabbing the back of Danielle's head and jamming his still nearly-erect cock into her drooling mouth. "She drinks my load at least three or four times a day."

"Never," Danielle sighed. "Never enough." She smiled at Rachael. "And he always makes more cum to feed his loving mother. You can take the next turn after me."

"I appreciate that," Rachael said dryly, "But you did lure me up here with promises of something with a little more sting to it. Didn't you tell me that you had some old scotch squirreled away?"

12