Mother in Heat Pt. 04

Story Info
Here cums the bride (you knew I would, didn't you)?
3.7k words
4.61
13.1k
27

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,571 Followers

Awakening to the muffled sound of Aaron's ringtone, Rachael retrieved her phone from the nightstand and answered it with the video off.

"Mom? Where are you?"

She took a drowsy moment to orient herself. She was in bed, with Danielle sleeping naked beside her. Jeremy was nowhere to be seen.

"Mmm...your new Auntie and I got to chatting and we came upstairs for a drink." Danielle stirred behind Rachael and began kissing her shoulders and running a hand over her ass. "I'm afraid I zoned out on her. Still jetlagged, I guess. Showing my age."

"As if. Say, if you're up for it, why don't you both come on down to our room? Em and I are hosting a little private thank-you. Family only."

"What time is it? Reception over already?"

"We made our thanks an hour ago, Em tossed the bouquet and we split. At last look, the younger folks were still going strong."

"Younger folks?" Rachael laughed. "You stodgy old married man, you. "Sure, I'll be down in a little while. But I'm good for another half a glass of champagne at most before I turn in."

"That works. Tell Dani if you see her. She's not picking up."

"Will do." Rachael ended the call. Danielle stretched languidly and rolled out of bed. She sorted through her hastily discarded pile of clothing and pulled her panties on.

"Half a glass? Live a little, lady. Sleep late tomorrow."

"I'm taking the redeye back to JFK tonight, actually," Rachael said. "I can catch up on work at home before Monday."

Danielle frowned. "That won't do." She walked around the bed to sit beside Rachael, taking her hand. "No, that won't do at all. We're just getting to know each other."

Rachael exhaled slowly. "I'll be honest, I didn't expect to enjoy this trip when I flew out here. I didn't know anyone, and--"

--"We were just a bunch of strangers taking your son and lover away." Danielle said what Rachael would not. "Yeah, I'm good at reading people." She held Rachael's face in both hands and kissed her. "We're not taking him away, honey. And we're not strangers. Not anymore. We're family. Right?"

"Family." Rachael nodded.

"Good. And since now you know what that means to us Marchands...let's go party with the newlyweds."

Emily and Aaron had the single luxury suite on a concierge floor accessible only by keycard. They were Tahiti-bound in two days, but when Emily ushered Rachael and Danielle into the expansive, elegantly furnished rooms, Rachael thought that these private accommodations were all the getaway she could ever want.

"Aaron's taking a quick shower," Emily said, kissing her aunt and new mother-in-law each on the cheek. "What are you having?"

"You have an espresso maker? I'm good with coffee for now," Rachael said.

"Double vodka," Danielle said.

"Coming up. Where's Cuz? I bet Aaron he was with you two."

"I sent him off on an errand to fetch his father."

Emily paused. "You mean his uncle? Daddy?"

Danielle patted her hair and kissed her on the cheek. "Don't fret, Em. Rachael knows all about us."

"Oh!" Emily's feet seemed barely to touch the polished wooden floor as she skipped gracefully over to the bar. Clad only in a loose-fitting white cardigan and heathered gray tights, the long-limbed blonde looked every inch the champion athlete she'd trained to be.

One of the first things that Aaron had told his mother about the young legal intern who so intrigued him in video staff meetings was that she'd placed in the National Gymnastics Championships three years running. Emily had made it to Olympic trials twice before a shoulder nerve injury had sidelined her. Soon after that, she'd abandoned her athletic pursuits for law school and the family business, but she was still whip-thin and moved like a gazelle.

Rachael and Danielle settled down on a leather sofa next to glass doors leading out onto a walled terrace with a breathtaking sunset view of the mountains.

"Aaron says you're going home tonight," Emily handed them their drinks. "I wish you'd stay at least until we leave on Tuesday."

"I'm tempted," Rachael conceded. "I've had a lovely time."

"Please do," Emily said earnestly. "We've spent no time at all together, and it's all my fault. I've been a complete scatterbrain all week. All wrapped up in last-minute planning, and I've neglected my new Mom horribly. Haven't I?" The casual apology might have sounded glib from anyone but Emily, who always appeared so guileless that it was frightening.

Danielle sipped her vodka, set the glass down, and announced, "Then you two should get much better acquainted. I'll go stick my head in to say 'Hi' to the lucky groom."

She knocked once on the bathroom door before throwing it open and disappearing into the cloud of steam that billowed forth. Rachael stared after her, mouth agape.

"Mom, are you okay?"

"I'm--I mean, she..."

Emily giggled. "They have seen each other naked before."

"You're awfully blasé about it," Rachael said.

"I wouldn't call it that." Emily shrugged. Her sweater slipped off of one shoulder. "Aunt Dani and I are real close. It's just natural that--"

A loud groan echoed from the bathroom. Aaron's voice. Rachael snatched up Danielle's abandoned vodka and downed it at a gulp.

With a wink, Emily pulled her new mother-in-law to her feet. "Let's go peek!"

Danielle and Aaron were together in the double wide shower stall, water cascading over them from the rainshower spigot. He was naked, leaning against the marble wall with his eyes closed. She knelt in front of him with his huge cock in her mouth. Aside from having set her strapless heels on the bathmat she was fully clothed. The thin satin of her gown was soaked through and clung transparently to the lush curves of her tits and ass and legs. Her usually fair hair was dark, dripping, and plastered to her neck and cheeks and down over her back.

Rachael stood frozen in the doorway, her feelings in turmoil. Jealousy warred with unexpected arousal. She'd never seen another woman suck her son's cock. It was erotically compelling, in its way as awesome a sight as the mountain vista outside. Danielle put her entire self into the blowjob, her every muscle flexing as she undulated, snake-like, from head to toe. Each time she bobbed her head forward to swallow Aaron's whole prick she rose on the balls of her feet, sinking back onto her heels when she released him.

Aaron groaned again, twining his fingers in Danielle's dripping hair. Half-opening his eyes, he spotted his mother and smiled weakly at her.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Emily hugged Rachael from behind, slipping one hand inside the plunging neckline of her mother-in-law's gown to caress one of her big tits. Rachael hesitated for a moment before relaxing backward into the girl's embrace. "I love watching them fuck."

"Yes...beautiful," Rachael whispered. Her new daughter-in-law's fingers on her flesh were maddeningly gentle.

Danielle took no notice of the two women standing in the doorway. She was completely absorbed in her carnal devotion to Aaron's cock. Rachael had never seen a woman become so completely immersed in giving head as Danielle; she'd been lost in the same altered state of consciousness when blowing Jeremy earlier.

"Dani's an artist. She's taught me everything." Emily reached her free hand around to cup Rachael's other tit. She rubbed both of the soft globes sensuously, tweaking Rachael's big nipples before trailing her fingers down to massage Rachael's belly through the shiny fabric of her dress. "Everything a woman could teach, at least. Let's go to bed, Mom. Let me show you what I've learned?"

Without awaiting an answer, the young blonde spun away and danced down the hall toward the bedroom, unbuttoning her top as she went. Yanking her leggings down and discarding them on the carpet, she stood waiting by a bedpost at the foot of the bed in only her open sweater. Rachael got a tantalizing glimpse of her high, round tits and flat little stomach. The several-inch gap separating the tops of her thighs displayed her neat, hairless pussy mound like a pink gem set on a velvet cushion.

Rachael's tongue thickened with lust as she admired the girl's flawless body. She hurriedly pulled the straps of her gown down and stepped out of the dress. She wanted that jewel of a cunt in her mouth.

"Oh my God, your boobs are gorgeous," Emily cooed. "And your pussy. Just like Aaron said."

"Aaron said that? To you?"

"Uh-huh. He says you're the most perfect woman in the world."

"I'm most definitely not. Even if I were, that's a tactless thing to tell the woman you're going to marry."

"Why? He says I'm perfect, too. We can all be perfect, each in our own way. Can't we? Hurry and let's get into bed. I can't wait to touch you."

Rachael stretched out on top of the unmade bed. The sheets were already redolent with Emily's scent, as well as Aaron's, and if she weren't already so excited that alone would have been enough to get her dripping. Emily crouched and kissed her clit; fluttering angel kisses that sent a surge of horny longing through the older woman's belly and tits. The girl looked up at her mother-in-law from between her legs, her impossibly big, blue eyes holding Rachael's gaze while her wet, hot tongue danced around the edges of her pussy. Rachael was transported to a state of bliss unlike any she was accustomed to feeling when a woman went down on her--sensual and contented, without the usual urgency of a building orgasm. She could have floated there for hours on the brink of climax without yearning for its completion.

"Turn around," she rasped. "Turn around so I can do you, too!"

Emily climbed into the sixty-nine position, Rachael inhaled deeply as she lifted her head to press her mouth to the young blonde's sex hole, savoring the delicate but intoxicating fragrance of her pussy. It was evident now why Aaron couldn't resist Emily. The girl was a sexual prodigy.

Rachael strove to copy her daughter-in-law's oral technique and was rewarded with kittenish squeaks of pleasure.

"Oooooo, tongue me!" Emily's squeals resonated up Rachael's fuck-tunnel. "Lick my pussy, Mom! Oh, oh yeah, do that! Gosh, you're awesome!" Emily pressed her face snugly against Rachel's mound, darting her tongue rapidly in and out of her mother-in-law's cunt. She slurped at the flood of Rachael's juices. The more pussy cream Emily tasted, the more she seemed to want. The inner walls of her slit sizzled around Rachael's tongue. The girl was like a furnace.

Rachael mimicked her daughter-in-law's technique as long as she could, but Emily's natural talent made it impossible to concentrate. So Rachael fell back on instinct, finding an easy, repetitive rhythm that pleased the young blonde. She dipped her tongue into Emily's tight little slit for three or four strokes, then swiped her tongue across the girl's clit, That brought forth a stream of puppyish little yips and sighs signaling how much Emily enjoyed her mother-in-law's oral attention.

Emily stiffened and shrieked and climaxed, and as she did a river of cunt-honey gushed from her pussy, more of a stream than a lot of guys that Rachael had been with produced when they came. The delicate flavor of her cream was unlike a man's jism, of course, but as Rachael swallowed the juice she'd have been hard-put to say which she loved more.

When she was done, she gently pushed Emily's head away from her cunt, murmuring, "Come up here and lie beside me, sweetheart."

"But I'm not finished," Emily insisted. "You didn't cum yet."

"There will be time." What Rachael wanted was to caress and explore every inch of the young blonde with her hands and mouth. Emily dutifully snuggled up beside her mother-in-law. They kissed, and Rachael eased one finger and then a second into her daughter-in-law's moist little cunt. Emily trilled like a dove when penetrated, flooding Rachael's hand with still more hot nectar.

"You feel feverish, dear," Rachael murmured.

"She runs hot," Danielle said. She stood with Aaron in the bedroom doorway, naked now, one hand wrapped around his cock. "Oh, there's nothing wrong. She's just made that way. But it makes playing with her even more sensual."

"Aaron says he loves my fuck-holes being 'specially hot, too."

Rachael blinked and looked at Emily, surprised again by the girl's peculiar combination of earthiness and naiveté. Aaron smiled fondly at his bride. "I sure do," he agreed.

"She's a remarkably intelligent woman," Danielle said as if reading Rachael's thoughts. "Sophisticated, certainly. But she does have an...ingenuity about her, doesn't she? Fucking is pure play to her. Maybe it comes from our having avoided exposing her to the hang-ups and superstitions most of the rest of us learned when we were younger. Ideas about sexual morality that you and I had to overcome don't exist at all for Em, as far as I can tell. You know that old saying? If something feels good to her, she does it. And she wants nothing more than to make others feel just as good."

"She says you taught her all about sex."

"She would say something like that. She's such a sweetie, isn't she?" Danielle smirked. "I'd love to take credit for this one, it's not my handiwork. She's a natural. Right after she turned eighteen she came to my bedroom. She stripped and just stood there naked, wide-eyed and playing with herself. Eager to begin. But all I could teach was practice--which I happily did, for nights without end." She patted Aaron on the chest. "Until this big lunk came along last year and stole her heart."

"Don't say it like that," Emily pouted. "I'm still yours, too, Aunt Dani."

"I'm teasing." Danielle pinched Emily's cheek. "You're everybody's."

"You taught me to share. Now we have another person to share with. Two more." Emily looked brightly at Rachael. "Mom, if you want to fuck Aaron right away, it's okay. He told me you two did it last night, but you've been apart for months before that. You must be missing his cock something fierce."

Touched, Rachael could only say, "Let these two finish what they started." She hugged Emily close, stroking her puffy pink nipples

"Really?" Aaron asked. Chuckling at his bewilderment, Rachael stretched out a leg to tickle his balls with her toes.

"I've found out that seeing you in action is quite a turn-on. Give my new daughter and me a good show, both of you. Make Mama proud."

Aaron sprawled in an overstuffed chair by the bedroom window, his cock jutting up like a marble column. Danielle sauntered over, turned her back to him, and braced her hands on the chair arms to lever herself down onto his prick. He cupped her ass cheeks, spreading them apart to ease the bulbous knob of his immense cock up into her anus.

"Fuck, yessss...fill my ass." The mature blonde was ecstatic as the thick fuck-pole stretched her rectum. She leaned her head and shoulders back against him and balanced on the balls of her feet as she descended. Aaron closed his eyes and remained motionless, letting Danielle take him at her leisure. She rolled her hips, the slightest swivel upon the axle of his iron-hard prick, grimacing with the effort of absorbing the last few inches. When his entire cock was in her ass at last she let go of the chair's arms and leaned forward, cupping her hands together beneath his big balls and pressing them against her open cunt.

"I can't even do that," Emily whispered to Rachael. "Not yet. I can barely get Jeremy's cock up my butt. Aaron's bigger."

"It does take some getting used to," Rachael conceded, remembering the first time that her son had ass-fucked her. "But it's worth it. Having a dick like that up your ass changes a woman. Since he first did me, I want it all the time."

Aaron reached around Danielle and spread his broad hands, caging the abundant globes of her tits within his spread fingers. He squeezed and rolled them against her chest, pinching her hard nipples. She rolled his balls deftly with her fingertips, making his sack swell with cum, tightening and relaxing her ass muscles while he groaned and humped beneath her.

At the last instant, when it appeared that Aaron was about to erupt, Danielle stood up to let his prick slip from her ass. She knelt at his side on the thick bedroom carpet and started pumping his cock with both hands.

"Watch, Em!" she said. "I'll make him shoot for you. It's your wedding night, after all, you deserve to see your husband at his best."

"Yes!" Emily exclaimed, clapping her hands excitedly. " Come on, Dani, jack him faster, make him shoot real high!" Rachael took her mouth from the girl's pert tits and sat up to pay full attention to the show that Danielle and Aaron were putting on for them.

"It'll be a hard one, all right," Danielle said, fingers flying up and down Aaron's shaft. "I didn't let him cum in the shower and my ass has primed him to the bursting point. I can feel the semen boiling up from his balls. Come on, Aaron, baby, show my niece what a stud you are. Let your mama see an ocean of spunk blast out of this monster between your legs. Remind her what she's been missing, make her hot to fuck you again!"

As if Rachael needed any encouragement to lust after Aaron! Still, she couldn't deny the kinky thrill of seeing Danielle jerk him off. She'd never brought any of her girlfriends into her sexual relationship with her son, fearful that even the most wanton of them might judge her for committing incest. Here she was free to run wild at last. The Marchands had shredded the last of her inhibitions. She was ready to follow the path of unbridled debauchery wherever it might lead.

While continuing to whip one hand up and down Aaron's fat prick, Danielle slipped the other under his balls, reaching behind him. Rachael knew the trick well, and she leaned forward with anticipation as the blonde thrust her finger up her son's ass.

"Yeow!" Aaron roared, bucking his hips wildly upward into the sleeve of Danielle's fist. The first glistening rope of his jism blasted into the air well above her head, raining down into her shower-damp hair. A second and then a third spurt shot nearly as high; splattering her face from forehead to chin, dripping and running down her neck. When the fourth splashed onto the tops of the blonde's jiggling tits Rachael was sure that he must be finished, but he managed another before Danielle plunged her mouth onto his cock to suck and gulp down whatever more he had to offer. When at last she lifted her head, a long, sticky web of cum and saliva bridged from her full lips to the gleaming wet knob of his prick.

Aaron sagged back in his chair. Danielle rose to her feet and crossed to the bed to sit beside her niece. "Kiss for Auntie?" Emily nodded eagerly, tipping her head back to offer Danielle her waiting mouth. Their lips brushed lightly, and Danielle's parted to feed the cum-hungry young bride a mouthful of her new husband's warm jism.

Aaron's long, thick cock sagged but hadn't gone completely soft.

"Come to Mama," Rachael growled, her heart pounding with frantic lust for her son. He crawled onto the bed and she pulled him into her arms, planting her greedy lips over his and slithering her tongue inside.

"Gotta recharge," he mumbled. "I'll never get inside you like this."

"Scoot on up here." Aaron crouched over his mother's face. Nibbling at the insides of his thighs, she licked her way upward to nuzzle her nose against his balls, inhaling his musky aroma. She sucked one of his big nuts into her mouth, confident that she could get him hard enough to penetrate her.

"For a young man in need of rest, your dick's as big as I can ever remember," she whispered. "It's like it gets bigger every time we fuck."

Her words had the hoped-for effect, causing Aaron's prick to jump and stiffen. Good. Once he was inside her cunt, she'd keep it hard. Since that last mighty eruption had taken his edge off it would be a while before he'd be able to cum again. That meant that Rachael could look forward to a long, unhurried fucking on the cock of her favorite stud.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,571 Followers
12