Mother in Heat Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready," he muttered, sliding back down her body to position himself and nudge his cock-knob into her slit. She raked her fingernails over his ball sack, stimulating and urging him forward. The flaring rim of his glans slipped inside her, followed by the first few inches of his shaft. She wriggled her hips, welcoming him deeper into her hot, motherly cunt.

"Uhhh...that's it, baby," Rachael sighed. "Fuck Mommy. Fuck me good and slow. Fuck me all night long."

"Gonna miss your flight..."

"Shut up."

"Look at them, Dani! Oh, I love it! Fuck me, too!" Emily glanced over her shoulder at Aaron and Rachael as she straddled Danielle's hips in a reverse cowgirl position. Danielle had brought out her strap-on dildo and was holding it steady, aimed at her niece's neat little pussy. With a blissful sigh, the young bride sat down on the big egg-shaped head of the fake cock. When it was all inside her, she lay back atop Danielle's torso, squirming gently and twisting her head back to kiss her aunt. Danielle's fingers plucked at the stiff pink berries of the girl's nipples, making her moan.

The couples lay side by side, rocking and thrusting without urgency, luxuriating in the exquisite sensations of incestuous passion. Rachael lost all track of the passing minutes--or was it an hour--until the suite's door chime echoed from the living room.

"And that will be Jeremy and Glenn," Danielle said without pausing as she arched and twisted her hips, corkscrewing her oversized dildo into Emily's cunt.

12