Mother in Heat Pt. 05

Story Info
Rachael lustily learns to balance career and family.
3.9k words
4.7
8.2k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,552 Followers

Glenn Marchand headed up the family business, but his sister was a master planner in her own right. Rachael was convinced that Danielle had orchestrated this evening right down to the timing of Glenn and Jeremy's arrival--two fresh studs to keep the orgy rolling at full steam.

Emily's father was a tall, handsome man with dark, curly hair and the physique of a wrestler. He had the sort of quiet charisma that drew immediate attention in any gathering, and the quiet confidence not to seek it out or take himself too seriously. He balanced his business success with his public persona as the Marchand patriarch, admired by his fellows and adored by his family, and managed to make it look easy.

All well and good, but from the first time that he'd taken Rachael Fletcher's slender fingers between his big paws for an affectionate handshake, she'd been overwhelmed with curiosity to know what he looked like naked.

Now she did. He and Jeremy had wasted no time, both stripping in the living room before walking into the bedroom. Glenn's body was on point, muscular, and ripped. Excessive body hair wasn't one of Rachael's turn-ons, but he had just enough. of the same dark color and texture as that on his head, to provide excellent stimulation to her nipples and belly as they moved against each other,

Glenn's cock matched his physique, long and as thick as a beer can. But the icing on the cake was the gold barbell piercing the underside of his prick just behind the plum-sized head. She'd clapped her hands over her heart at the sight, tingling from head to toe.

Rachael did miss her New York flight.

At one in the morning, she was still on the big bed in the honeymoon suite, lying face-down and biting on a pillow with several others tucked under her stomach to lift her hips into position for Glenn Marchand to ass-fuck her at his leisure. The little barbell rubbing against the sensitive inner membranes of her rear fuck-hole hurled her deeper into space with every fuck-stroke.

Fucking her son for the last few years had turned Rachael into something of a homebody. She'd forgotten the excitement of making discoveries about a new fuck-partner. Cock jewelry was a treat if the guy was a decent swordsman who knew what he was doing. Glenn was a master. She'd loved the little "something extra" pressing her G-spot when he'd ridden her cunt like a bull, and the smooth gliding of the polished metal along the jism-coated walls of her throat had been almost soothing when she'd sucked him off. She'd blown him twice, so far, the second time while his son-and-nephew Jeremy pleasured her pussy.

But taking Glenn up the ass reduced her to a drooling, hysterical mess. Reaching under herself, she held her pussy open with one hand while using the fingers of her other to roll and flick her swollen clit in rhythm with his strokes. She yowled and sobbed through one climax after another. And still he plunged slowly in and out, leaning forward to massage her shoulders and back and kiss the nape of her neck.

After so many orgasms each, neither was in any hurry. And Rachael was pretty sure that she was becoming addicted to Glenn's cock. Once a veteran of the orgy scene back in the city, she might have felt a twinge of guilt at monopolizing one such magnificent stud for hours in a room full of horny revelers--except that Danielle and Emily were so perfectly content to share the two younger guys between them, in one permutation after another.

At one point, Emily and Danielle lay together with Emily on top, their mouths pressed to one another's wet pussies, licking and tongue-fucking one another. It was obvious that not only did each know the other's body intimately and well, but that they were comfortably accustomed to sixty-nining for show. Rachael managed to keep an eye on them most of the time that she and Glenn fucked, their performance amplifying her own lust.

Darling as the aunt and niece were as a pair, Aaron and Jeremy weren't willing to play spectator for long. Jeremy knelt behind Emily, cupped her small ass in his hands, and guided her backward onto his cock. He pushed a finger into her pink, winking asshole, working it back and forth inside to heighten her pleasure. The cock-hungry young blonde rotated her sweet young ass appealingly around his hard-on, rubbing up against his taut abs.

Aaron planted his knees on either side of Danielle's head. "Looks like you got Dani pretty wet, Sweetheart," he said, offering his prick to his bride's mouth. "You want to help me fuck her?"

Emily licked Jeremy's cock a few times, then spread her aunt's pussy lips with one hand, using the other to guide the head into her pussy. Danielle's cunt was sopping from her niece's gentle lapping at her clit, and Aaron's cock-knob slipped inside her easily. She bucked her hips off the mattress, getting a few more inches inside her.

"Oh, you are in a hurry, tonight." Aaron drove the rest of his cock deep into Danielle's fuck-hole. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her toes curled. Rachael empathized. She knew well how it felt to be stretched out and plugged deep by her son's massive fuck-rod.

"Emily, keep using your mouth on Dani's clit while I fuck her. That way, you can lick her juice off my dick while I go in and out if you want to."

"Of course, Dear." Emily dropped her face between her aunt's legs again, capturing the older woman's clit between her soft lips. The base of Aaron's prick bumped her turned-up nose every time he went all the way into her aunt's cunt, and Emily occasionally released Danielle's clit briefly to drag her tongue along the topside of her husband's shaft as he withdrew, collecting a mouthful of mingled cunt-cream and jism which she swallowed contentedly.

Danielle couldn't return Emily's attentions by sucking her niece's clit. The mature blonde was too devastated by the ecstasy of Aaron's mammoth prick to so much as lift her head, instead letting it roll limp on the mattress, her mouth hanging slackly open as she stared vacantly at her son's thrusting prick and niece's clinging young pussy inches above her nose. That was too inviting an opportunity for Jeremy to pass up. He pulled his big, juice-slick cock from his half-sister's cunt and shoved it between his mother's gaping lips.

Danielle groaned audibly as so many inches of hard meat drilled down her throat without warning. But she was equal to the moment and soon moaned blissfully, working her lush lips around the thick column, nuzzling her son's dangling balls to encourage him to throat-fuck her for half a dozen strokes before pulling out and plugging back into Emily's needy fuck-slit.

Her mouth suddenly empty, Danielle whimpered.

"Sorry, Mom, but I unloaded in your mouth just a while ago and Emily's slot is so fuckin' tight and hot," Jeremy taunted. "But don't you worry, we both always got plenty of time for you to eat my spunk." He slammed his cock back and forth into Emily's cunt. "Besides, I get off watchin' you fuck other guys. I love it that you can't say 'No' to a big hard cock. Can you, Mom?"

Danielle nodded weakly, running her tongue around her lips to taste the moist leavings of Emily's pussy from her son's cock.

Jeremy's rudeness toward his mother was starting to grate on Rachael. If he was her kid, he'd damned well learn some manners! On the other hand, she reflected, Danielle was frank with her son about the life and career she had planned out for him. Maybe granting him the liberty to mouth off was her idea of fair trade for his not openly defying her dictates otherwise. You couldn't keep a stallion caged up and then expect it to gallop whenever you opened the gate, could you?

Glenn paused in his fucking with the tip of his huge prick just inside the ring of Rachael's anus. He took a deep breath, braced himself, and pushed slowly into her until his flat hard stomach grazed her ass, his cock swelling and twitching as he erupted. She twirled her fingers furiously inside her cunt, timing her orgasm to the first rush of jism up her rear cock-socket. The liquid warmth of Glenn's semen spread through her as she climaxed in waves.

After Aaron and Jeremy came inside them, Danielle and Emily rolled onto their sides and continued mouthing one another's slits. Their tongues probed deep, lapping up and eating all the thick white cum they could reach. When they were done, Danielle raised up on her elbows and surveyed the tangle of naked limbs and dazed faces to which hours of non-stop fucking had reduced her family.

"Champagne!" she declared and sprang out of bed to retrieve a fresh bottle from the en-suite bar.

"Woman's twice my age," Jeremy mumbled. "She will bury me."

Several toasts later, the women were giddy, refreshed, and ready for more fucking. The men, unfortunately, lagged in their recovery. To everyone's surprise, it was the youngest, Emily, who proposed a game to get the celebration rolling again. At her urging, the guys sat in a row on the edge of the bed while the babes got down on their knees and went from one to the next, caressing and jacking and kissing each cock in turn. The three sluts had the chance to have fun with every cock and soon enough the studs showed fresh signs of life.

Emily rose to take Aaron's hand. "It occurs to me, Mr. Fletcher, that in all the excitement you and I have not properly consummated our nuptials."

"What do you mean?" Aaron frowned. "My God, you're right. I went down on you before the ceremony--"

--"And I gave you a hand job under the table during those endless toasts. But we haven't fucked since we took our vows."

Laughing, Aaron swept her into his arms. He carried her to the other side of the bed, lying her gently on the pillows and covering her body with his. She lifted her legs, opening her pussy for his penetration.

Aaron and Emily's gentle, sensuous lovemaking was a stark contrast to the sexual contests Rachael had engaged in today with the rest of the family. Emily lay with her long athlete's legs wrapped around the small of her new husband's back, her tiny ankles crossed and her heels bumping lightly against his asscheeks as they moved together in an easy synchronized rhythm. He rose and fell atop her, huge cock appearing and disappearing between the moist pink lips of her clinging pussy. They breathed life into each other, lips sealed in an unbroken, timeless kiss. Their intimacy was unhurried and deep as the ocean.

A final reflexive pang of envy stabbed Rachael's heart. She shoved it away, furious, resolving that it would be the last time she fell into that trap of selfishness. Beautiful, ingenuous Emily had it exactly right when she'd said that sharing one another was the path to happiness and satisfaction for all of them.

"They do truly adore each other, you know." Danielle put a hand on Rachael's shoulder, offering her another glass of champagne. "And love is what matters, isn't it? Oh, don't look so shocked. I'm aware that I'm a bitch. Make that 'voracious bitch.' It's my self-appointed role in this clan and I play it to the hilt, my dear.

"Glenn's all about the corporation. He sees this great potential in your son as a colleague. Maybe even as his successor. But I'm about family, first and always. And I would not have let Aaron within a thousand feet of my girl Em if he was any kind of a schemer or phony. Trust me, I've scared a couple of scumbags right out of the hemisphere. I make it my business to get to know 'em inside and out before they ever get close to her."

Rachael smiled at that. "So, you're a sentimental soul, are you? I bet you have a unique way of sizing up potential suitors. So to speak."

"It's always a pleasure, badly as it usually has worked out for them. Just because a guy's a louse doesn't mean his cock doesn't fit my cunt fine." Danielle sipped her wine. "But I won't worry about Em anymore. Your son's a keeper."

"Hey, Mom, are we gonna fuck or what?"

"Oh, now v you want Mommy." Danielle slipped off the bed to crouch on the carpet. She kissed her son's long shaft, trembling with arousal at the mingled flavors of his cock and Emily's pussy cream.

"Mmm...I could suck you all night, you know?" she murmured. "I just hope after all the cum you've squirted today you've got some left for me."

"You better believe it, Mom. I'll give you all the cum you can eat. Open wide." He grabbed the sides of her head and wedged his fat cock-knob into his mother's mouth, spearing it deep into her throat and working it back and forth. "You just get yourself good and ready. I'm gonna fuck your face until you eat every damned drop. And then you're gonna lick what's left off my balls. 'Cause you're nothing but a big-titty slut. My slut."

His crude language and rough handling visibly excited Danielle, and Rachael finally understood what the pair were all about: Jeremy's bravado was nothing but an act to stoke his mother's inner fires to a roaring blaze. The blonde was a tough one--aggressive at pursuing what she wanted, manipulative in bending men to her will. She could relax and play the game of being conquered with her son because she trusted him as she did no other man.

Danielle worked her throat spasmodically around Jeremy's hammering cock, her blond hair clinging damply to her cheeks and forehead and her huge tits bouncing wildly while he used her facial fuck-hole as he pleased. His swelling cock dripped with her spit when he pulled out, his ball sack wetly slapping her chin when he drove back into her hungry maw.

She splayed her hands on her son's chest, pushing him away long enough to inhale several deep gulps of air.

"You'll choke me with that fucking monster," she wheezed. "But I don't care as long as you drown me in son-cum first. I love the way you taste more than any man I've ever sucked!"

Again Rachael related to the woman. She felt the same way about Aaron. While blowing any man was a treat, nothing compared to drinking from her son's dick.

Glenn sat with his back against the upholstered headboard taking in the action. "Oldest guy in the room," he said with rueful good cheer, waving his hand at his half-hard cock. "'Sadly. 'Slow and steady' isn't what I've ever envisioned as my epitaph."

"There's no rush." Rachael crawled over and grasped his prick, holding it clear as she maneuvered to sit on his lap. When she let go, it sprang up between her legs as if it were part of her. "There, see? Better already." She leaned back against his hairy chest, lightly tickling his balls and cock as it grew. "You are one competitive fellow, aren't you?"

"Very much so. And one with a keen eye for talent to back me up." He cupped her tits, molding the soft globes and rolling his palms over them, his fingers pinching her big nipples. Rachael let out a long sigh and continued fondling his cock with both hands. "Look here, I have a proposition for you."

"Oh, I hope so. This big fella seems about ready to party again." Rachael rubbed her cunt lips across the top of Glenn's resurrected hard-on.

"Yes, that...but first let's talk about your career for a minute."

"Pardon? My career?"

"As it happens, my Chief Financial Officer just gave her notice. Marcia's moving to Europe to head up a big pharma combine. I'm happy for her. Believe me, no one deserves the shot more than she does. It does leave me a bit in the lurch, though. Aaron's filled me in on your qualifications and your work out east, and I've done my own due diligence. Someone with your background and drive would be a perfect hire to replace Marcia."

"You're offering me a job? Hmm, I don't know--"

"FUCK ME BABY!" On the bed next to them, Emily squealed and ran her heels frantically up and down the backs of Aaron's thighs. "Make your cock go faster in my fuck-hole, I'm gonna...Awwwwww..." Her rose-lacquered nails clawed his flexing biceps and she arched her back as she came. Aaron growled softly and climaxed along with her.

"I'm gonna blow, too!" Jeremy shouted. "Suck me, Mom...suck...suck!" He leaned against the wall for support while Danielle held his cock at the base, pumping it furiously to drive him over the edge. Her cheeks puffed and hollowed like bellows as she sucked to summon the cum from his balls. Jism rifled from his cock-head like water from a burst main.

Danielle prided herself on being able to take any cock and any cum-load without gagging, but her son blasted so hard and fast that she had to pull his big slab of fuck-meat from between her lips for fear of being smothered by semen. His cock kept pulsing as it popped free of her mouth, spraying jism across her face. Thick wads of it oozed down her cheeks and dripped from her nose, splashing and rolling over the curves of her tits and into the deep valley between them.

"That's the way, honey!" she exclaimed. She used both hands to aim his cock at her wide-open mouth, desperate to catch as much as she could. "Keep it up. Feed Mommy cum!"

Jeremy yanked his prick from his mother's hands and grabbed it himself, jerking frantically to strengthen and prolong his orgasmic spasms. Her wet tongue flailed out of her mouth as if to snare every stray, flying droplet of his hot seed from the air.

"More, more!" she wailed, shaking like a freezing naked woman in a hail storm. Later, she confided to Rachael that she'd cum herself at that instant--the first time in her life that she'd climaxed without being touched.

By the time Jeremy was done, his mother's face was coated with a milky layer of sticky ball juice. Rivulets of it peppered her long hair and it dripped in gooey ropes from the tips of her erect nipples.

"Enough for you?' he smirked.

"I told you before...I...will never...get enough of your cum," she gasped, looking longingly into his eyes. Lifting each of her big tits to her lips in turn, she licked herself clean of every trace of her son's semen. "Not if I suck you dry every day for the rest of my life. And I will."

A glimmer of alarm flashed in the big-dicked teenager's eyes, causing Rachael to smile inwardly. Rarely did a man get so direct a glimpse into the bottomless depths of a depraved woman's raging libido. Better to let the guys believe that they were in control. Real sluts, women like Rachael and her new-found sister in lust Danielle, saw them for what they were: studs, providers of carnal pleasure and sexual sustenance.

Glenn Marchand, Rachael decided, would be an excellent provider--in every respect. She turned her head and put out a hand to bring his face to hers for a long kiss. "Your offer intrigues me, sir."

"Oh, come on, Mom, just say yes!" Aaron rolled over and put his arm around his mother to hug her close. "Like the man says, I've been talking you up for months."

"You've really been--you want me out here that much?"

"I never wanted to leave you behind in the first place," Aaron said. "What was I supposed to do, though? You tell everyone you've never been married, but you're married to that brokerage.

"I want you with me more than anything. So does Emily."

"Stay with us," Emily pleaded.

"It means everything to hear you say that," Rachael said, amazed to find herself blushing. "I probably haven't done a good job at hiding how afraid I've been these last few months."

"Afraid?"

"Of losing you to--to this. Your new life. New family."

"There was never a chance," Aaron said. "Ever since our first night together, you were the only woman for me. All I ever wanted. I got so used to fantastic fucking with you, every day and night, that I must have started to take you for granted. I'm so sorry for that.

"But being so far away from home, working my ass off with no time for a personal life, I got lonely. Until I got to know Emily. I didn't plan to fall so hard for her. But I was lucky, Glenn and I hit it off right away. The Marchands all but adopted me. Made me one of the family."

"And you do know what that means," Danielle said wryly.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,552 Followers
12