Mother in Heat Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should have talked to you about it, I get that now," Aaron continued. "How things are with the Marchands just seemed way too complicated to explain, but I was sure that when you met the whole family, you'd see how perfect they are--not just for me. For you. For both of us."

"Both of us." Scanning the room, Rachael saw Danielle and Jeremy, Emily, Glenn, and her own dear Aaron waiting expectantly. "All of us." She kissed her son, then kissed Glenn. "I do, Mr. Marchand. I accept your proposal."

"Proposal?" Jeremy snorted. "Dad, are we gonna have to go through this dog-and-pony show again, for you and Ms. Fletcher? Like with tuxedoes and bells and all?"

"One step at a time," Rachael said, surprised that Glenn looked let down by her response. Well then, "Make 'em wait" had never been her go-to tactic for dealing with men that she wanted, but this was a day of firsts.

"Yay!" Emily dashed over to embrace her father. Glenn rolled onto one side with his thick cock jutting out over the edge of the mattress. He propped his head in one hand and stroked his daughter's silken blond hair while she sucked him off on her hands and knees. It was easy to see that they'd done it many times.

"Didn't I give you away this morning?" he murmured. "It'd ruin my reputation to go back on my word, but I may have to make an exception here. Your blow jobs have been the best part of my life for years."

"You're so silly, Daddy," Emily giggled. "You can have me any time you want. Just 'cause I'm a married woman doesn't mean I'm ready to give up my own father's cock. And Aaron would never ask me to. Would you, Darling?"

"No more than you'd ask me to give up Mom's pussy," Aaron said, lying back and pulling Rachael down on top of him. A thrill raced through her when he pulled her closer and sucked her left nipple into his mouth, tenderly rolling it between his lips. Another moment and her son's enormous cock bored into her hot depths, sending her soaring.

I'm the luckiest woman alive. As the exquisite surge of a tremendous orgasm raced through her, Rachael looked forward to the coming days and nights of an endless family honeymoon.

THE END

12