Mother In Law

Story Info
My mother in law gives in.
4.4k words
4.22
65.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got married when I was 26 years old. My new wife was 27 years old. We met 14 months before we were married. Her mother was 49 years old and her father was 52 years old. They were a typical couple in south Louisiana. He was a welder by trade and she was a house wife. They were probably on the lower end of the average family financially. Her mother was the typical Cajun/country housewife. She was short, fluffy and nothing special to look at. I will not say she was bad looking, just not a beauty queen. She was 23 years older than me, so of course I was interested in her. I have always liked older ladies.

My new wife had a very close relationship with her mother. In fact, it was too close. This is part of what lead to our divorce 24 years later. Because my wife and her mother were so close, I had no choice but to be close too.

We would hug and kiss when we greeted each other. More often than none, my hands would "accidently" touch more than I should have. I never thought anyone noticed and she never made an issue of it. I always called her "Mud" because when people around here say Mother-in-law, it sounds like Mud-N-Law. So, I shorted that to Mud. She liked the name because it was original.

I would usually find a time to go to the bathroom during our visits there. Even if I didn't have to use the bathroom, I knew the dirty clothes hamper was in there. I would dig her panties out and sniff the crotch. This was a thing I started as a young teenager. I suppose many boys did this as it was the closest thing to a real vagina most would get to at that young age. I never outgrew the habit. It became a fetish of mine. I suppose I will be sniffing panties until I die.

My in-laws were committed to each other until my father-in-law passed away only 5 years after we were married. Even then, my mother-in-law stayed committed to him. She was not interested in any other men. She did have one man, who was an old friend of my father-in-law, call her frequently after father-in-law passed. She was not interested and it didn't take long for him to realize it and he stopped calling her. She was a young widow, so I couldn't imagine her not having a sexual urge any more.

I continued sniffing her panties and also sneaking peaks of her any time I could. She would come everywhere with us. She even slept at our house on a weekly basis. By this time, we had two small kids of our own. I had the opportunity to see parts of her body during these years. Of course, it was accidents and I do not think she even knew I saw.

Once we were on vacation and I could see her changing in the bathroom from where I was sitting in the hotel room. The mirrors lined up perfectly to create a line of vision but I do not think she knew it.

I made mental notes of everything I noticed of her anytime I noticed it. She was 5 foot 2 inches tall. Her legs were thin and nicely shaped. She had a small rounded back side. Her belly was the strange part about her. Some time ago, when she had a caesarian section to deliver a baby, they cut her in a vertical line instead of the modern horizonal cut. She was obviously thinner back then and as she gained weight; the scar didn't stretch like her belly did. This made a big "crack" on her belly like a butt crack but in front. Her breast was on the small to average size. She claimed she once had larger breast but over time they shrunk. That didn't matter because I don't care about the breasts size. I am more of a nipple man and her nipples were probably one of the prettiest sets I have ever seen. Her areolas were a little bigger than a quarter and light pink in color. Just a shade darker than her natural flesh. Her nipples were about the size of the eraser on a #2 lead pencil and the same color as her areolas. Her breasts were smaller than the average but looked very desirable. Even though they did sag, they were still full and rounded.

I watched in the mirror as she got dressed in the bathroom. At times she would reach for things in the bathroom and get out my line of vision but would be back in a couple seconds. I watched as she put on her panties, then her bra. I noticed her bras hooked in the front instead of the back. She then came out the bathroom not realizing I was in the room. She thought I had gone in the casino. Nothing was said about the door being open a little. She saw I was watching TV and assumed I wasn't paying attention to her. She then brushed her hair and put on a little make up.

Nothing ever came about that. Nothing was ever mentioned. It was just our normal daily things we did.

Of course, there were many other times where I got to see glimpse of her body. I took advantage of every time I could see anything. I enjoyed sneaking peaks when I could. To this day, I do not know if any of those "sightings" were planned on her part or not. Since we spent so much time around each other, we were very comfortable being around each other. I would get confused at times because she was a very modest lady. Especially around others. If my wife was around or my kids, she would act differently than if we were alone. She actually lived with us a while. After father-in-law passed away, she would not sleep well. She said she slept better at our house. It was a gradual thing, but she was at our house more than her house. It was convenient for us also. She was there to put the kids on the bus in the morning and take them off the bus in the afternoons. She would also cook dinner for us so my wife didn't have to do that after work. No one complained about the arrangement. She would go to her own house on weekends. It would give me more opportunities to sniff her panties also.

At one time, my kids were putting too much toilet paper in the flush. It was causing plumbing problems. Neither one of them would admit to who it was. So, I decided I would put a hidden camera in the bathroom so I could see which one was doing it. I had completely forgotten that my mother-in-law was coming over that night. I was just frustrated with the kids and wanted to put an end to the plumbing issues. The day had passed and Mother-in-law came over after lunch like she usually did on Sundays.

When it was time for everyone to take showers and get ready for bed, I remembered the camera. It was too late to do anything about it because Mother-in-law was already in the bathroom to shower. I did feel a little guilty at first but then I figured I would have a good show and it would be recorded. I know it sounds a little perverted but it was not on purpose so it isn't really perverted.

Over the years, Mud and I got closer together but it seemed natural to everyone else. No one ever suspected that I had desires for her. I divorced my wife in 2018 and Mud passed away in 2021, at the age of 76. No one has ever suspected anything happened between us. Everyone knew her as being an old prude. No one would ever imagine her secret sexual desires.

There was a time when I was changing a light bulb in her bedroom closet. I had to move some things to be able to access the fixture. While I was on the step stool, I noticed a book in the corner of the shelf. It was only her and I in the room so I took the book and asked why she had a book titled "101 Sex Positions". She told me that when they married, they were both very naïve on sex. They went years with just doing what was thought to be the only way to have sex, missionary position.

She continued saying that she had gotten a mail order catalog in the mail and was thumbing through it and saw this book. She said Whitney was working offshore in the oilfield seven days on and seven days off at the time. When the book came in, he was offshore so she read it from cover to cover. She was embarrassed to even mention it to him at first. It was a couple months before she mentioned the book. They sat up in bed and looked at it together. They tried some things but most of it was too strange for them. It was then that I noticed how she missed sex. I mean, I could tell how she talked about it that she missed it. I also got the impression that she was willing to try some of the things in the book, but it was father-in-law that was not so willing.

One Sunday, my wife and kids were at a birthday party and Mud had come over to spend the week as usual. When she walked in the house, I greeted her as usual. I kissed and hugged her but this time I got brave and patted her on the rear end. She extended the length of the hug and kissed me a second time. I decided to take a chance and try to kiss her passionately. She accepted my kiss and returned the passion I was displaying to her. I put both my hands on her rear end and pushed my groin into her body. I am sure she felt my erection because she pushed her body into mine also. We kissed like that for a while before I moved my hand to her breasts. She accepted that as well. It was then that we heard my wife's vehicle drive up into the driveway. We separated and "adjusted" ourselves so no one would suspect anything.

When everyone came inside, they were excited to tell us all about the birthday party and no one paid attention to what was going on upon their arrival. I was glad to hear the kids had a good time. There was a small petting zoo and some bounce houses, so they had so much to tell us.

The next day was Monday and I got a call from my office early in the morning saying I didn't need to report to work. There was a power outage due to a blown transformer in the area. I was happy to be off that day and I had ideas of what could happen since the kids would be in school and my wife would be at work. I decided to cook breakfast since I was already awake and dressed for the day. Everyone enjoyed the meal before heading out the door. Then it was just Mud and I in the house. Mud was still in her night gown since she didn't have to go out to take the kids to the bus.

When I got back inside, she was sitting in her usual glider rocker with her feet up on the Otterman. When I passed by, she made sure I under her night gown. She tried to make it seem not so obvious but I could see the smirk on her face.

I sat on the couch and told her that there was room next to me. She was timid by nature, so she was really out of her comfort zone. She got up and came sit next to me. Immediately we started kissing passionately and fondling each other. It didn't take me long to have her gown off and tossed on the floor. I was finally able to suck on those pretty nipples I had admired from a distance. As I was sucking on her nipples, I reached down to her pubic mound. I wanted to see if her vagina smelled as good as her panties did. I slipped my hand inside her panties and rubbed her pubic mound with the palm of my hand. I could feel the warmth and moisture escaping from her vagina. She started moaning and was losing the little self-control she was trying to maintain.

She mentioned that was she not too comfortable on the couch, so I suggested we go to her bedroom. We had converted the kids toy room to her bedroom when she was spending so much time with us. Her room was just the next room over from the living room. It didn't take us long to get there but I quickly removed my clothes as we walked there. When we got to her room, I pulled her panties off before she had a chance to turn around. I then reached around and cupped her breasts, rubbed my erection on her rear end and kissed her neck and shoulders.

I then turned her around and sat her on the edge of her bed. Her body was just as I had remembered seeing it in the reflection in the mirror and in the video. She had flaws but it was not a turn off. I will say it again, she had the prettiest nipples I had ever seen. From previous conversations and context, I was safe in assuming she never experienced oral sex. I did smell my fingers while we were walking to the room and I liked the smell so I was ready to taste her juices. I knew I had to be subtle and make the move without her really catching on. I didn't want her to reject the idea.

As she sat on the edge of the bed, I gently pushed her back in the lying position. Then I knelt down in front of her and spread her legs. She thought I was just looking at her body but then I quickly kissed her vagina. I made a quick move before she knew what I was doing. I kissed it, then I licked the length of her lips. When I reached her clitoris, I flicked my tongue and gave it a little attention. By the time she realized what was going, it was too good for her to stop. She tasted and smelled better than her panties did, as far as I remembered. I could feel her body tremble as I licked and sucked on her clitoris.

I was enjoying this as much as she was. Her breathing was getting heavy and her moans were getting louder. Her vagina was so wet that the sheets on the bed were soaked. I tried sucking up as much of her juice that I could, but she was having orgasm after orgasm. To my surprise, she started telling me to please give it to her. I got up from kneeling on the floor and rubbed my erection on her vagina opening. She then asked me to please take it easy as it has been at least 10 years without being touched there. I told her that I would be gentle and she should be okay.

I continued teasing her vagina by rubbing the head of my erection on her vaginal lips. I felt she was very wet and I started to slip a little of my erection between her lips. I paid attention to her facial expressions to see if I was making her uncomfortable. She appeared to be okay so I pushed a little more in. I continued pushing in a little at a time and taking out a little at a time. I would pull out some and then push in a little deeper each time. At times, she would make a face that made me think it was hurting so I would ask if she was okay. She would tell me she is fine that it has been a while and she had to get used to it again. She also said I felt bigger than her husband was so it is a little uncomfortable at times but it felt good.

Once I felt myself as far as I could go, I stopped pushing in and just held it there for a bit. The look on her face told me that it was very pleasurable for her. her hips started to thrust a little. She was ready for more so I stated a slow pace of going in and out. I propped her feet on my shoulders and I got in a little deeper. She was breathing heavy and moaning. Mixed in her moans and groans I could hear her saying how good it felt and it had been so long.

Suddenly, I felt her body stiffen or a second then it started to tremble. Her whole body was trembling uncontrollably. She was having an orgasm and she couldn't speak. I felt the juices rush from her vagina and the inside of her vagina was convulsing. Then she stopped moving just as I released my sperm deep inside of her. I pushed in as deep as I could while releasing my sperm. She was making sounds like it was such a relief. I pushed in and out a few times until my penis was flaccid.

I then let it fall out of her vagina and wiped it with Kleenex she had on side her bed. The edge of the bed was soaked with sexual juices. She told me she has never been so fulfilled and satisfied. When she wiped her vagina there was a little pinkish discharge. She laughed and said I took her second virginity. I helped her up from the bed and she went to the bathroom to clean herself up. I went to the master bath and did the same. I used a white towel to see if I had any of her discharge on me. After I cleaned with a little soap and water, I examined the towel and it had a little pink on it.

I stopped by the bathroom in the hall to check on her. She said the pinkish discharge stopped and she figured it was because it had been a while since she had sex and also, I was bigger than what she was used to. She wiped a few more times to show me that it was not pink anymore.

As the next few days passed, I could tell she was acting different. When we were alone again, she told me how it was wrong for us to do what we had done and we should not do it again. She said we had to make sure no one found out what had happened. Although, she repeatedly told me that she did not regret it.

We continued our normal greetings of kisses and hugs. No one suspected anything. Life went on for us the same it has always been. We both did a good job at concealing what had happened even thought our relationship did grow. We got closer each day. I used the excuse that I came to the realization that I couldn't beat or win on the relationship of my wife and her mother so I figured I just as soon join in. Everyone took that as reasonable and like I said, no one ever suspected anything.

One day we were all shopping in the mall. We had separated into two groups. Basically, it was me and the kids in one group and my wife and her mother in another. On the way home, they were discussing how they could not believe they couldn't find any bras for Mud. I asked what was the problem. She said they just don't make a front hook in her size. She had dropped from a C cup to a B cup. She insisted that they just didn't make a 42B front hook. I told her I would look online once we got home. I asked if she wanted me to find matching panties too. She said that wasn't necessary, but if they had it as a set, she needed a size 9.

Later, once we got home, I started looking online for her underwear. I found so many options for that size and hook position. There were so many styles available. I selected one that I liked the best and ordered one to see if she would like it. Once it came in, she tried it on and really liked how it fit. The shoulder straps were angled towards the middle some and that helped then stay in place on her shoulders. I ordered her a few more since she liked them so much. I couldn't wait for her to show me how well they fit.

A few months passed by and I could sense that Mud's temptation was growing again. She would quietly flirt with me when she could without being noticed.

A couple months had passed by and I was off on a Friday. I got up and put the kids on the bus. My wife had left for work just a few minutes before. My mother-in-law was still in her room. Once everyone was gone, she came out her room. She was dressed in a house dress and she went straight to the bathroom. She told me good morning as she passed by, but I could see she was on a mission. She was gone about 30 minutes and she came back to the den where I was. You could tell she did some freshening up. She reached down to give me a kiss and told me good morning again. She said on the couch next to me and asked what I was watching. I had not really paid attention to the TV because I was answering an email. I told her she would watch what she wanted.

An hour or so had gone by and my mind was starting to wonder. She had gotten up and went look out the sliding patio door. The way she was standing, the sunlight was shining through her house dress. I could see she didn't have a bra or panties on. I could see right through her dress. I do not think she realized what I could see. I stood up and joined her by the doors. I asked what she was looking at. When she turned to reply to me, I kissed her on the lips and grabbed her back side. I pulled her into me and started kissing her passionately and caressing her body.

She quickly reminded me that we should not be doing this. I told her that we did it once so the damage is already done. We kissed again and I put my hands under her dress to feel her bare backside. She resisted a little, but then she gave in. We walked back over to the couch and I pulled my shorts down. I wanted to get her right there. I knew she probably never had spontaneous sex before so I wanted to surprise her. I had her put one foot on the couch and bend over. It gave me nice access to her most prized possession. I put my finger in her vagina first to make sure she was wet and then I rubbed the head of my erect penis between her outer lips.

In the heat of the moment, I used a word I had not used around her before. I told her that her pussy was nice and wet. I thought she would find it offensive but actually it appeared to have turned her on even more. My penis slipped right into her wet pussy. It was tight as before but this time I guess the position we were in allowed it to slip in easier than before. Right away, she started moaning with pleasure. I wanted to cum really bad so I went right into a fast hard rhythm. Mud didn't seem to bother because she was pushing her ass against my pubic mound. You could tell her pussy was as hungry as my penis was. Suddenly, I felt her push hard against me and stop. She wiggled her ass a little and told me to hold it. She was having an orgasm and wasn't sure she could stay in that position. It was taking her strength from her. I grabbed her hips and held her close. I could feel her pussy contracting while she was telling me how good it felt.

12