Mother In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her close until my erect penis became flaccid and slipped out of her now satisfied vagina. She then sat on the couch and tried to regain her composure. Her breathing was slowing getting back to normal. I went get her a glass of water to help her settle down. She could barely talk from all the excitement. She was finally able to tell me that she had never had sex like that before. She was trying to explain how different it felt in that position. She said it felt deeper and a different angle. She told me that she always felt she had a satisfying and fulfilling sex life with her husband but now she sees she missed out on a few things.

After a few years, along with losing a few pounds, she also started losing hair. I think it was due to a new medication she was on. She started wearing a wig when she went out the house.

We continued our secret affair until I decided it was time to divorce her daughter. Once I decided to leave the marriage, I moved out house. Mud didn't accept that very well either. I don't think it was due to her sexual activity would stop, because it actually gave us more time if we wanted to continue. She was upset because I broke up the home.

A couple years after I divorced her daughter, she passed away. Although, the memories of her lives on.

12