Mother in Law: A Bitch Broken

Story Info
Bitch MIL helps turn up the heat on the holiday.
1.2k words
4.17
33.3k
63
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RLSims
RLSims
82 Followers

"Gggghhhghg...." The erotic sinful sounds of a woman getting throat fucked echoed.

Sloppy wet smacking and sucking filled the room along with the smell of sex and weed.

Joanne, my bitch MIL, is on her knees with my cock in her throat. The look of an abandoned moral compass is the only thing left evident of the conservative woman of yesterday as my new whore swallowed my shaft with that look of lust burning in her eyes.

I grabbed her French braid in my big right hand, I placed my left on the back of her head forcing her closer to my pubic mound as I shout: "Choke on it you whore, you know you like it '' I howl loudly as I unloaded down her throat... my head falls back as my legs give out, I slump down and recall how the last three days and one accidental mistaken identify turned me into the family fuck toy.

It was a cool morning, my wife was expecting our third child, and apparently we had family coming to town to visit us and boy was I excited.

Joanne, the monster called MIL would be coming to my home to stay for a few days along with my sister in law(s) and their family's.. Although Joanne could be difficult, she was the older image of my Sarah. They have matching asses and the same mole on her ass cheeks... I found that out later of course.

I was in my office clicking away at porn when my wife pulled into the drive or so I assumed.

I didn't stop to put away my cock as my wife loves to watch me jack off, its our thing, she sits and watches me cum and stroke all the time...

She's home early, maybe I should put on a show...

I open my office door, drop my pants to my knees and sit back in the chair, a little coconut oil, I hear the front door open as my cock starts glistening at full mast. All 8 uncut inches with my hand smearing oil on it: then I hear it, it is almost the gasp that Sarah makes out of surprise but something is different this time.

I open my eyes and its my MIL Joanne, she's standing in the door watching my hard cock throb all oiled up...

"You disgusting pig...." her words fade into noise.... this bitch is really scolding me for jacking off in my own home?

"Shut the fuck up Joanne!" I shout harshly.

Silence fell across the room as she stood shocked as she had never been spoken to by me that way.

My hand returned to my cock...Fuck it I thought as I kicked off my pants and underwear in one swift motion.. If this bitch wants to walk in and call me it, I might as well be it.

Pissed off I stand and beyond sexually fueled Joanne has a look of shock as I approach her naked and aroused.

I crossed the room swiftly before she could react I grabbed her by her braided hair and pushed her down to her knees.

To my surprise and delight, she didn't resist much: shock across her face I step in front of her and put my hand on her head.

She starts to resist a little... " wha...(slap) uhh" and I begin to push her down to her knees in front of me.

Finally eye level with my cock I pull her braid and twist back so that she is forced to look up at me.

"Shut the fuck up and suck god damn it!" I growl through clenched teeth.

Without any further hesitation she begins to open her mouth, further and further to fit my cock head into her mouth that first time.

It was all I could take to not cum as soon as she started pumping her obnoxious bitch mouth over the head of my cock, but somehow, I fought back the urge to nut right away.

Years of her attitude and the way she disrespected me came bubbling up like the cream in my sack as I drove deeper with each thrust. I didn't stop and with total disregard for her breathing and the sounds I heard I continued my assaults' until my cock was bottoming out in her throat.

All eight inches that had impregnated her daughter was now slamming down her face into the back of her throat.

Mercilessly I kept pumping her hungry cum catcher up and down my thick shaft.

My golf ball sized nuts hit her chin on the down stroke, they began to tighten as Joanne worked my cock into a frenzy.

Her resistance faded and her mission now clear. Determined and looking up at me with a hunger in her eyes for the inevitable prize she was forced to receive.

Slobber oozed to the ground and down her dress.

Rhythmic sounds of my cock hitting her throat echo again and again and fill the room.

''gggghhhhggghmmmmm'' plop, plop, plop "gggggghgmgmmmmmmggg"

I start to fuck deeper into her tonsils and hold her face down into my crotch and wrap my leg behind her head.

Joanne begins to panic as she realizes she cant breathe. I watch her eyes fill with fear as my cock unloads down her whore throat. She slaps my thigh and pulls at my ass to get me off of her. She starts to look really stressed, desperate, and her eyes roll back, then... I release her...

She falls backward for a moment and I step over her and put my cock to her lips...

"Hhhhhoooooooooooooooohhhhhhh." she gasped "You mother fuck....gggggghghghgg...errrr." I grabbed her head and slid my cock in her mouth again...

"What slut?" smack, my hand hits her face..

My cock goes back in her throat..."I'm a mother fucker for sure, you can bet my cock will be fitting into your pussy soon enough." I grunted between breaths.

"Your job is to service me and my cock from now on, you got that bitch?" I give her throat three more deep hard stabs and pull back until the first two inches remain.

I slap her face again, and fuck my soft cock back and forth, "do you hear me slut?"

Joanne has my cum running down her chin as she finally submits to me with a muffled "Yes sir."

I pull out of her mouth watching intently as my cock clears her mouth admiring my handy work.

Suddenly the idea hits me. I walk to my desk and grab my cell phone and start videoing Joanne as she regains her senses covered in my sweet ball batter.

Pools of cum mixed slobber are dried on her flowered print purple sundress, and as she stands I run my hand under her skirt to her panties and find them soaking wet. I pull them to the side and run a finger over her clit and she immediately starts to shudder. I pinch her swollen clit in my thumb and index finger and she explodes into the most intense orgasm she has ever had.

She starts to shake as she comes down, eyes glazed with lust.

"Go make dinner and don't clean yourself up." I tell her firmly.

"But everyone one will be arriving soon, wont they see me this way, oh my god are you filming me?" she begins to weep.

Laughing I turn toward the shower, "Consider it insurance, and I want them to see you this way, Joanne I am about to fuck every daughter you have crazy bitch and you are going to help me do it."

To be continued

RLSims
RLSims
82 Followers