All Comments on 'Mother in Law: A Bitch Broken'

by RLSims

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bucco40bucco406 months ago

To short. Hope the next chapter is longer and more detailed. Good premise.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like the premise as well. Fucking the wife’s family is just really hot for some reason, and I really like how you play that up (e.g., the 8 inch cock that impregnated her daughter).

My only feedback would be to slow down some of the description. I think you adequately set the stage, but it does feel a bit minimal. Could use a bit more build up while still keeping it efficient and to the point.

Had he had the hots for her before despite how much of a bitch she’s been? Had he noticed her being stuck up in certain moments, but dressing scandalously in others? Getting inside their heads might improve how satisfying this premise is.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"To be continued"

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"... along with my sister in law(s)!!

NO!!

Either "SISTERS-IN-LAW" or "SISTER(S)-IN-LAW"!

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

4/5. Not having "chapter 1" in the title cost a star. Good start.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No notification that this is the first part, and barely a single page of text, makes this a 1-star by default

RLSimsRLSims6 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all of those who commented and attempted to teach me something: I’m literally a brand new writer, this was my first story, apologies on the flimsy details. I know it’s shortest and isn’t a three page fap fest… apologies. :)

Just go ahead and read it twice if you all think you need to run over it again?? Lol I’ll work on it guys!! Thanks for all the feedback!!

RLSimsRLSims6 months agoAuthor

I appreciate all the feedback. This is my first story so I am sure there are some issues… that being said, I look forward to growing in the community! Let me get back to thinking of how Joanne can better server her new master.

twogr8handstwogr8hands5 months ago

I am definitely looking forward to reading the continuation of this story. Nice job.

Fifty41Fifty413 months ago

That's good use of a mil...nice read.keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRLSims@RLSims
Been on the mend and am looking for a creative balance for my life.