All Comments on 'Mother-In-Law Apartment'

by jackie43

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
rebolzrebolz5 months ago

Great story. I hope this is not the end.

Lars420Lars4205 months ago

I agree with rebolz , hope there's a chapter two !

InfosaugerInfosauger5 months ago

I don't understand why he would run? Nobody except the bouncer knew he was even at the club. I would have stayed in the area and watched the home and see if somebody is looking for him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

great story ! there has to be a second part ?

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

Good story. Hate the abrupt ending.

Orion623Orion6235 months ago

A really good story but the ending begs for a part two. 4*.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not much of a plot. Guy on the run, stumbles into becoming a sex toy, then gets back on the run again. With so many illegal immigrants getting phony ID's and work papers it shouldn't be a problem for him to disappear into the immigrant community. They are not all Hispanic, he could be Ukrainian or something.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

That was the most interesting cuck story that I’ve ever read. Al performed pretty damn good for a 60 plus year old fellow too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not the best category for what it was, but an okay story. Well, up until the point you just stopped writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Was this written by a fourteen year old.?

jackie43jackie435 months agoAuthor

Explanation for infosauger:

The bouncer being the bouncer was, of course, a trusted employee of a mob owned and operated business. He had let Al in and had told him to stay in the back. If the bouncer had a lick of sense, the first thing he would do when shots rang out would be to tell the rest of the gang in the club that an untrusted worker was in the club. That’s why Al heard shots and shouts as he was scrambling up the opposite bank of the creek.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Deserves to be a series.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer4 months ago

Really not a bad story, even if the ending is missing. You could have cut away from the scene at the club and have Ruth replace daughter when she goes to college. You already got hubby and MC friendly so push suspension of belief a bit further and have just one big happy family. You didn't gain a thing by bring in the mob.

Thanks for the read. 4 stars! cd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous