All Comments on 'Mother-in-Law Becomes My Lover'

by Mature4P

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful, straight sex. Love it!

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Enjoyable sexy read. Thanks for sharing.

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

She should be a regular long term visitor to his bed.

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

Very enjoyable. Would love to hear more of the affair. And what about Sarah? There are so many possibilities

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Get a proofreader/editor to clean up the punctuation and grammar.

Mobile49Mobile49over 1 year ago
Great

Straight forward and hot. Some more chapters, please. Maybe add Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good for a first story. The extensive run on paragraph at the end of page one was distracting and lent nothing to the story. Maybe watch out for that in the future and if you want to continue having loyal readers stay away from the cuck bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, totally believable and very well written. Please write more stories.

ccs29745ccs29745over 1 year ago

Great story and sex. Lol forward to more writings from you.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I liked it but you ended it wrongly ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story seemed very good and interesting, and well written, but you lost me with the long paragraphs, mainly the huge one on the first page. Reading it on a phone makes it difficult to see where you are after scrolling. May it's age, I'm 69.

You should break up your stories in edible bits. In that huge paragraph, you seem to be quickly telling a story without taking time to breathe. If you don't need to, maybe the readers need the pause.

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

Good read! Not exagearted abig + +.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad the daughter left him. Having an affair with his mil because Bill is 15 years older is just a demonstration of what an asshole he is.

BroadusBroadusover 1 year ago

Sexy story.I hope that sequel is soon .submitted

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

Cinco Estrellas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write more, and give sexy Paul some sexy chest hair for his manly chest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite good, but that ending....

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

I liked the story. Great first story I look forward to reading more of your work. I have to agree with some of the previous comments in that the large paragraphs were a little distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great stuff. Bring on the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, she sounds like a mistress in the making

john22307john22307over 1 year ago

Great story hope for more

amsterdamamsterdamover 1 year ago

That was a hot read. Hope you're able to share more of your adventures during the eight month affair. Would be interested to know if your ex found out you were banging her mother and how / why your affair ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"just I wasn't sure how it looked from your prospective"

P-E-R-S-P-E-C-T-I-V-E

mrsgeemrsgeeover 1 year ago

Many thanks, that was quite erotic. Whilst I don't enjoy incest at all, an 'in-law' is not a biological relationship so I could live with it.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

Love MIL porn. Hot yet sweet. Good story. How about more of that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story; almost comes across as true?

How about another chapter and bring in Sarah for a threesome?

Mature4PMature4Pabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for reading my story and then taking the time to post the positive comments and constructive feedback.

In hindsight I agree that some of the paragraphs are too long and the ending left a lot to be desired.

It was a first attempt and I will try to learn from my mistakes.

Thanks.

pantographpantograph9 months ago

A really great first effort. We all hope you’ll share more of this or other new adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMature4P@Mature4P
Here to chat, make friends and have some fun. Love ladies of all ages but particularly mature ones, preferably wearing lingerie!