Mother-in-law Fantasy

Story Info
My first time having sex with my mother-in-law.
899 words
3.84
80.3k
22
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always wanted to fuck my mother-in-law. I mean my wife is really hot and her mother is fat and ugly; there's just something about her. It's probably the fact that she has massive tits. Yeah, I really like her tits.

My chance finally came, though I never thought anything would happen. She was to be alone for the weekend and had asked for someone to come over to help her. She's in her sixties and as I say kind of fat, so it didn't seem unreasonable that she would need some help. As no one else was available I offered to go.

I went over that morning and the day went fairly normally with the usual kind of chat. We had lunch and I didn't see why she would need any help at all.

Late in the afternoon she said she was going to have a shower.

After a few minutes she called out that she needed help. I wasn't too worried but I ran up the stairs. She told me to come into the bathroom. She was only wearing her underwear.

"Can you help with my bra?" she said. "I can't quite reach."

I expertly undid the catch with one hand and she slipped the bra off, revealing her enormous breasts. I could feel myself getting hard.

"You're going to have to take off my knickers for me," she added.

I crouched as I pulled her knickers down, breathing deeply, so that I could smell her pussy. I was now rock hard.

She then told me that I would need to get in the shower with her. I took off my clothes and she took hold of my cock, gently pulling me into the shower. It was a big walk in shower with a seat in it. After turning on the water she sat down and I started by soaping her tits, fondling them for the longest time, even after the soap had run away.

I reached down between her legs. What with the water and the fact that she was so slack, I got three fingers inside her easily. I began to finger fuck her, my thumb on her clit.

Her moans were too much. I got between her legs and rammed my whole cock into her cunt. I was so horny that within seconds I was shooting my jizz deep inside her.

She led me to the bedroom. I guided her on to all fours on the bed. Spreading her cheeks, I put my face close to her and sniffed her arse. Then I ran my tongue over her ring and jammed it up inside her anus. Her noises told me she liked it.

Now that she was wet I pushed a finger into her arse. With my other hand I started to finger fuck her snatch. Four fingers went in easily and soon I was fisting her gaping cunt. She pushed back onto my fist and I could feel her pussy contracting as she orgasmed.

Removing my fist I gently eased my cock into her back passage. I'm pretty sure she hadn't done anal before; it was certainly much tighter than her cunt.

I reached round and grabbed hold of her tits. I could barely hold them; at least four fifths bulged out of my hands and they swayed as I fucked her.

Leaving one hand on her tits, I moved the other to feel her huge, sagging belly. The feeling of it swaying as I hammered her arse was so good that I emptied my balls deep inside her anus.

Moving to the other end, I nudged my cock on her lips. She opened her mouth, eagerly sucking my throbbing meat.

She moaned as she tasted her own arse.

I was soon fucking her mouth, grabbing the back of her head to pull her onto my knob. She gagged as I thrust into her mouth like a pussy, much tighter than her own.

I moved back to her rear and slammed my cock all the way into her soiled gash, grabbing her love handles so that she couldn't move away. Her chubby body felt good and her stretch marks were so beautiful that, even though I had already cum so many times, I didn't last long. Soon I grunted and shot another load into her cunt.

She rolled onto her back, her breath coming in great gasps. I fell on top of her, my hands groping her tits and belly.

My cock was still hard, twitching to be inside her. I pushed it into her and slowly began grinding, hardly able to get up. Soon I could kneel and my thrusts became more energetic.

She was almost screaming now. I felt her belly, resting my hand on it as it jiggled. She was pushing against me, trying to make me go deeper, though I was already balls deep.

I wasn't sure I could cum any more but I was so horny that I had to keep going. Eventually I came again. There was a loud slopping noise as I pulled out. I watched my jizz leaking out of her before collapsing.

My mother-in-law asked me to share her bed that night and I fucked her several more times. Now we meet up for sex whenever we can. It just goes to show that you can have a good relationship with your mother-in-law.