Mother in Law Finds the Courage Ch. 02

Story Info
Andy has a big decision to make about his Mother in Law.
7.1k words
4.62
43.6k
53

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everyone,

I was very surprised and overwhelmed with the positive response to my first ever piece, thankyou.

A few people didn't like one word in particular, in hindsight, I could have left this word out, as it didn't takeaway from the events.

Taking on board your feedback, I have reached out, for help with my grammer.

I would like to give a BIG thankyou to the editor, Kenji Sato, for his help, and time in proof reading and correcting my recent work.

As before, I would love to hear your feedback.

There is a lot more to come, as we have only just started this journey.

I hope you enjoy part two, thanks again everyone.

I was driving to work with a thousand things going through my head. After last night's events, I found myself questioning reality. I only thought things like this happened in the movies. The forbidden affair, the coupling of two people caught up in their desires.

I felt conflicted, I love my wife, Lisa, with all my heart, but the erotic events that unfolded last night put my beliefs into question. Can I love two women equally at the same time, or is it just my cock doing the talking?

I arrived at work in what felt like record time, but it was my mind being elsewhere that sped up the journey. I was about to get out of the car, when Tom pulled up alongside me. Tom is my business partner in the construction company we both own together. He is also my best friend since high school; thick as thieves, we would get into so much trouble growing up, but we always had each other's backs.

"Morning, dipshit" he said, as we met and walked to the site office.

"Morning, Tommy," I replied.

Once inside, Tom put the kettle on for a cuppa and sat at his desk. Looking at me from across his desk, Tommy piped up, "You look like shit, Andy. What time did you get finished last night." Tommy knew I was going to my mother-in-law's to build the office.

My face went as white as a sheet, and I started to panic.

"Woah. Woah, what the fuck, Andy," Tommy said, concerned.

I couldn't speak, my heart was beating so fast.

"What the hell is wrong fella, what's happened?" Tommy asked.

I caved in and blurted it out, "I've fucked up, Tommy; seriously FUCKED up."

Tom jumped up from his desk and closed the office door. He sat himself on the end of my desk, and asked, "What the fuck have you done, Andy?"

I needed to get this off my chest, it was going to explode if I didn't. I trust Tom with my life; we have gone through a lot of shit together, so I told him everything, leaving nothing out.

Tom sat there with his jaw open as I spilled it all. When I had finished confessing, Tommy rubbed his hand over his mouth in disbelief. He sat there for a moment, then looked at me, "You are one lucky bastard."

I frowned, "What the fuck are you talking about. I've just ruined my marriage, my life -- how the fuck am I lucky!"

Tom looked at me with a big shit eating grin, "You've got a smoking, hot mother-in-law, who I would give anything to fuck by the way, wanting you for one thing -- to be fucked senseless -- Jesus Christ, Andy, why can't shit like this happen to me."

Pulling myself together, I paused for a moment, tilting my head whilst I thought about what Tommy had just said.

"Look, Andy," Tommy got serious, "you've just had the best sex ever in your whole life, your mother-in-law has practically begged you that she wants it again. Neither of you would say anything to break up the family. So why not enjoy yourself. As long as you're careful and discreet, the world is your oyster. Do you really think you can give that up, now that you have had a taste? Fuck...I'm sitting here just listening, and I have a hard-on. Fucking go for it!"

In a twisted way, Tommy's insight was right. I knew deep down, I wouldn't be able to resist, who was I kidding. You don't just win the lottery jackpot and say, "No thanks, I'm good."

Throughout the day, I was planning on what to say to Gemma, when I went back round tonight. Ground rules needed to be set, we couldn't risk hurting our family, if we wanted this crazy affair to happen.

It got to 12:30pm, lunch time, I thought. Walking back to my office from the job site, my phone rang. It was Lisa. She must have just gotten out of bed from her night shift.

"Afternoon, Lazy Bones," I said, as I answered the phone.

"Morning, you," Lisa chirped, followed by a big yawn.

"What can I do for my sexy wife." I tried to be smooth.

"How about coming home and sticking your dick in my mouth, I've woken up horny as fuck."

I choked on my own spit and started coughing, "Don't say shit like that; you'll put me in an early grave," I laughed out loud.

"Sorry, I'm just a little horny, dear," she replied.

"How is work going?" she asked.

"The same old same old; big concrete pour on today, so I'll be messy when I get home," I told her.

Lisa came back with, "Good job, I'm still on the late shift, so I don't have to sort out the mess you will leave, hmmmm."

"I do not leave messes, I always clean up after myself, you fibber."

She laughed.

I added, "Talking about tonight, after I'm sorted at home, I'm popping back round your mom's to pick up all the rubbish and boxes from yesterday. I forgot to grab them out of the garage this morning."

"What do you mean you forgot this morning, why didn't you do it last night?" Lisa quizzed.

Telling her most of the truth, I told her the story me and Gemma put together, that I was knackered. "Your mom didn't want me driving home tired, so she made up the spare bedroom for me to crash..."

"The bitch!" she shouted, "I'll tell her not to use and abuse you."

I was thinking, if only you knew how she abused me.

"It's okay, honey; I don't mind helping your mom out. It's not like Keith would bloody help out, is it."

She sighed and said, "You're right, he is useless, but it's not fair to take advantage of you."

Shit I thought, this is so wrong.

"Honestly, I don't mind, I would tell her if it gets to be too much."

"Okay," Lisa finished, "I'm going to get ready." She said, "I have a few jobs to sort. I'll call my mom later and if I don't speak to you, I'll call you on my first break tonight. Love you," sending me kisses down the phone.

"I love you, too, horny bitch."

She laughed and hung up the phone.

That wasn't too bad, I thought; as long as we prepare our stories like this, after we have been naughty, then this really could work.

The rest of the working day came and went at lightning speed. Walking back into the office, Tommy was packing his laptop into his bag.

"So?" Tommy asked.

"So what?" I replied.

"So, have you decided to service that hot MILF, or are you going to be a saint?" he asked, sarcastically.

"Yes, I'm going round there tonight, but just to talk, we need to sort things out between ourselves first, okay," I said.

Tommy's reply came instantly, "There is no way you're going round there tonight without smashing your mother-in-law, I bet you $100 dollars by the end of the night, you will be knee deep, fucking her.

"Fine, I'll take that bet," I said. "We need to get on the same playing field if we are going to make this a future thing."

Tommy chuckled and said, "Andy, remember, I'll always have your back, but be careful, don't get complacent. It only takes one mistake and the shit hits the fan. I'll see you on Monday, have my money ready."

Then Tommy left for the weekend, his words rang true. Have fun, but be careful. That is what me and Gemma needed to get clear.

I packed up my stuff, jumped in one of the work vans, as I really did have all the rubbish to get from my mother-in-law's, and headed home. Lisa's car was gone, I had left a little earlier being a Friday, to try catch her before she left for work, but I didn't make it. I walked into the kitchen, and there was a note stuck on the fridge.

"Hey Sexy, I've put you a sandwich in the fridge, when I made my own for work, Love you loads and I'll see you in the morning.

P.S - I broke a fingernail this morning fingering myself because you didn't come and sort me out. So you owe me a manicure. XXX "

I laughed, that dirty bitch. This was the best side of Lisa I loved. She was carefree with most things in life; I only wished she could be as carefree about her mother and me.

I grabbed the sandwich out of the fridge with a can of coke; I hadn't eaten all day and was starving. I jumped in the shower, looked down and saw her broken nail laying there in the shower tray, I laughed out loud.

I took a picture of it, and sent it to my wife titled, "You could have hid the evidence LOL."

She came back with, "NOPE, just thought I'd leave it to show you what you missed out on, about to start work, Love you xxx"

Putting my clothes on, I brushed against my waist when putting on my shorts. "OUCH!" I yelped. My pelvic area right above my dick was very tender, I hadn't noticed before, but when you touched it was very sore.

Not surprised, I thought, given what I had done last night.

I headed out to the van and made my way over to my mother-in-law's. On the way there, I was like a little kid -- all giddy with excitement. But I had to be serious, people will get hurt if we don't get this right.

Stop thinking with your dick, Andy, and get your head in check, I told myself.

I arrived at Gemma's, reversed the van up to the garage door, and then let myself into the house. I walked through the empty living room, hearing noise from the kitchen, and there was Gemma putting the washed dishes away. She was dressed in one of her little, summer dresses, showing off her perfect legs.

"Hey you," I said, as I announced myself.

Gemma was startled, and let out a scream. "Don't do that Andy, I just shit myself," she joked.

I laughed and sat down at the breakfast bar. I asked Gemma how she was feeling, if she had second thoughts. Putting the last of the dishes away, she walked over to me and planted a big kiss on my lips.

"What do YOU think, SON!"

I blushed, it was a little awkward kissing my mother-in-law like that.

"Oh my God, you're embarrassed, look at your face," Gemma laughed, "is kissing your mom weird, Andrew," giving me the naughty-boy look over her glasses.

"No," I said shyly, "it's just going to take some getting used to."

"Well you're here, which is the first hurdle, so I'm guessing you feel the same way," she said, happily.

Gemma asked if I wanted a coffee; she made a couple of cups and we sat down in the living room.

She started the conversation, "I've been a bad girl, you know."

My eyebrows raised, "How so?" I asked.

Gemma continued, "I had a call from my daughter, telling me I had taken advantage of you, that I was out of order. At first, I thought you had told her and started to panic. Then Lisa said that you will be back tonight to pick up all the rubbish because you were too tired and forgot this morning."

I jumped in, "I told Lisa it was okay, that Keith was useless so you needed me."

Gemma laughed and said it was fine, "It's not the first time Lisa has scolded me for using you, but this time, I was glad I used you."

It was time to put things on the table. I took a deep breath in.

"Gemma, last night was unbelievable, I wanted to forget about it but I couldn't. It's all I have been thinking about. You're like a drug and I want more, but we have to be careful. Splitting up our family is the last thing we want, so we need to work out some rules together."

Gemma took over, "I feel the same, Andy. After you left this morning, I felt sad that it might have been the one and only time I got to have you. I've been a wreck all day, hoping. Then you made me jump in the kitchen just now, and it was a huge relief to see you. Yes, Lisa is the most important; Keith can go fuck himself. I've done without for ten years, no longer; it's my time. His plane lands tonight, and I bet he doesn't notice a single thing."

Gemma grabbed a piece of paper from the side table. "This is a list of things I have written down throughout the day, that I think we should abide by.

"One. Not to take any unnecessary risks.

"Two. Always get our stories straight.

"Three. Always plan ahead when we want to get together.

"Four. Have a safe word (Last night was fun, but also a little scary).

"Five. Not to develop feelings for each other, that would jeopardise what we have.

"Six. Walk away if it becomes too much.

"That's it, what do you think, Andy; is there anything you think we should add?"

Surprised, I looked at Gemma, "This is exactly what I had in mind, Gemma. You have covered everything, I think. Oh yes, there is one more I think we should add. Number seven. Both of us should be fully comfortable with whatever we do."

"What do you mean, Andy? I don't understand that one," Gemma asked.

I explained, "If and when things progress, I'm sure we will try new stuff. But, we both have to be okay with whatever we try. We have to trust each other to be honest, and not force the other person to do something they're not sure about."

"That sounds perfect, son," Gemma said, with a big smile.

Gemma asked if I had eaten. I told her I had a sandwich before I left, but was still hungry.

"Would you like to go for a quick bite with me, then a nice walk along the beach?" she proposed.

"Sounds like a plan," I said. "Let me put the rubbish in the van, so I don't have to mess about later, and we can take your car."

We went to the local bistro, where I had a chicken caesar salad whilst Gemma ate a goat's cheese chicken wrap. We sat there like a couple.

Gemma looked at me and smiled, "This is nice, Andy. I never do things like this anymore with Keith. It's the small things that make the difference."

We finished up at the bistro, left our shoes in the car, then had a walk along the beach. It was a beautiful evening, the sun was on its way down, and not a drop of wind. Gemma took hold of my hand when we started to walk back towards the car, she looked at me with a cute smile, "This is so romantic, I've had a great time, Andy."

This woman was perfect, I looked at her, not with lust -- but love. I have always loved Gemma since we met, but it's starting to feel different. I know it's only been two days, but something is changing. I just hope I can control what I think it is.

We drove back to Gemma's house and settled down on the couch, "Do you fancy a little tipple, son," Gemma asked.

As I still had to drive home, I told her I had better be a good boy, but would love a cappuccino. She stood up and headed to the kitchen.

I followed and stood next to her at the kitchen counter whilst she set the machine going. I opened the kitchen cupboard to grab the vanilla syrup, as I grabbed the bottle it hit me in my tender parts. "Ouch," I said.

Gemma looked over asking what had I done. I told her that below my stomach was aching like mad from yesterday.

"Shit, I almost forgot," Gemma remembered, "check this out." She pulled up her dress, then pulled down her knickers to just above her knees. The whole of her pelvic area was black and blue with bruises.

"WOW! That looks painful, Gemma, are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeahhh, it looks worse than it is. It's not really painful, just a little sore," she said.

"You can kiss it better if you want, given it was you who caused it, DADDY." Gemma had a wicked look on her face.

My face dropped. "Whaaaaaaaat did you just say?"

Gemma stood there with her legs slightly crossed and a finger in her mouth giving me a naughty-schoolgirl look.

"It looks like Daddy wants to make his little girl feel better," she said, as she looked down at my crotch. I had a visible erection poking through my shorts. "Will you help me please, Daddy," Gemma said, in her cutest voice.

My mouth was still open in shock.

I told myself tonight was about sorting things out, to lay the foundation of what's to come. Be strong Andy, Keith is home tonight so it's not worth it. But she looked so fucking hot, I just wanted to grab her.

Losing all of my train of thought, I walked up to Gemma and dropped to my knees directly in front of her delicate parts. Upon closer inspection, the bruises did look bad, but I surrendered and gave her what she wanted. I slowly and gently kissed the bruised areas and worked my way all around; she moaned slightly. I did this for a minute or so, then I placed my tongue directly between her folds and licked. This made Gemma's legs wobble.

Not wanting a repeat of yesterday with Gemma hurting herself, I stood up, took her hand and guided her into the living room. I sat her down on the couch and fully removed her knickers.

I asked Gemma if she liked role play.

She stayed in character. "I see girls with their Daddy on the computer when I play with myself and it makes me all wet down there. Can you please make me feel like those girls, Daddy. Please, please, I'll do whatever you tell me to do. I promise I'll be a good little girl for you."

I burst out laughing, Gemma punched me on the shoulder.

"I'm SORRY, I'm sorry, Gemma. I couldn't help it, this is a little weird."

Gemma pleaded with me, "Awww, come on, Andy, I never get to play. Watching Daddy/Daughter porn gets me of every time. I want to be the little girl for once, in my own real-life porn movie, instead of this old hag."

She put on her puppy dog eyes and pouted at me.

Yesterday, it was Mother & Son, and now she wants Daddy/Daughter; I have to admit, this is a fantasy of mine that me and Lisa have played out in the past. Lisa would wear her old, school uniform which drove me wild. But it felt awkward with my 47-year-old mother-in-law asking me to do it.

I pondered for a couple of seconds and said, "Okay, I suppose, but I can't believe you gave me puppy-dog eyes."

"YES, Thank you. Thank you!" she shrieked.

I jumped into character.

"Of course, princess, Daddy will make you feel good. Lay back sweetie and open your legs for me; that's is, hold your legs and watch Daddy."

As Gemma held her legs, the lips of her pussy opened up like a blossoming flower. It was a sight to behold, her juices were already dripping and we hadn't even started yet. The look on Gemma's face was amazing, she was so aroused.

I pushed her legs with my hands so her pussy raised higher in the air. I leaned forward, and was just about to get a taste of her sweet nectar, when her mobile started ringing.

"Shit," I said, as I grabbed Gemma's phone off the side table.

"IT'S KEITH," I said, handing Gemma the phone.

Without a second thought, Gemma just answered the phone right there.

"Hi Keith, are you nearly home," she asked, as if nothing was wrong.

I stood up and mouthed at Gemma, "What the fuck."

There was my mother-in-law, sitting on the couch, with her legs spread wide open, without a care in the world, talking to her husband. She just looked at me and shrugged her shoulders.

A devious plan popped into my head, Let's have some fun, I thought.

Looking Gemma in the eyes, I dropped back to my knees and moved towards her. Without breaking eye contact, I put my mouth on her hot cunt and began to feast on her.

Gemma closed her eyes and laid her head back, and she didn't skip a beat, no change in the tone of her voice at all.

"No, Keith, there is nothing for you to do; your son-in-law has sorted the office out." She just kept talking to him, as if it was any other day; I was impressed.

Okay, I thought, let's add a little spice to this situation.

I pushed on her legs again, but a little higher this time, and there it was -- her perfect, tight, little anus. I worked my tongue around her pussy lips and gathered some of Gemma's juices. I then moved slowly south.

Gemma had no idea what was coming. With her eyes still closed and talking away, I violated her tight, little starfish, darting my tongue in and out. Her eyes sprung open and looked at me dead in the eyes. She raised her eyebrows and tilted her head to the side. I continued to lick that perfect little hole, but just as before, she didn't falter.

12