Mother in Law Finds the Courage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He might still be here when you get home, so you can thank him yourself," she continued.

I'm running out of ideas, it's time to bring my A game, I thought; right, one last 'Hail Mary'.

I raised my right hand and showed it to Gemma, she clocked it straight away and watched inquisitively. I moved it over her pussy and began to slowly insert my index finger in and out, making sure it was well lubricated, I removed it, and again showed Gemma.

Her face dropped as I moved back towards her, but this time, I only had my index finger sticking out, lubricated with her fluids. I placed the tip of my finger on her tight, little backdoor. Gemma started shaking her head to say no, a look of panic climbed on her face.

I pushed forward, her hole was so wet it slid effortlessly into her arse, no resistance at all. My God, it was tight.

Gemma shouted out, "OW! OW! OW, that bloody hurt." Trying to compose herself, she said, "It's okay, Keith. I've just kicked the couch with my little toe."

I slowly pumped in and out, "Ahhhhhhh, you bugger, that's painful." She gave me an angry look. "Don't worry, Keith, it will be okay in a minute," she told him.

I picked up my pace and began finger fucking my mother-in-law's arse. To my astonishment, she closed her eyes again.

"Don't worry, Keith, the pain isn't so bad now. I can manage it, mmmmmm."

The little whore was starting to get off on this.

"Okay, I'll see you in half an hour, bye." She ended the call, and threw her phone on the couch.

"Andy, what the fuck are you playing at!" she shouted at me.

"Hey, don't blame me, you're the one who shrugged your shoulders, as if you didn't care, I wanted to see how far I could push you."

Gemma gave me a clip round the head. "You are one naughty boy, Andrew. Right, I think we had better leave it there. Keith has just picked up his bag at the airport and is walking to his car now; he will be home in about half an hour."

Gemma started to stand, I pushed her back down. "Andy, Keith is on his way home, we need to get sorted."

"EXCUSE ME," I raised my voice, "did Daddy say you could get up?"

Gemma's face changed immediately. She fell silent for a moment. "No, sir. I'm sorry, I just thought--"

I interrupted her, "You told me you wanted to be a good girl for Daddy; has that changed?"

Her face told me she wanted more, "No, Daddy, it hasn't changed. I still want you to make me feel good, but what about--"

I stopped Gemma mid-sentence, "Little girls should be seen and not heard."

Looking directly into her eyes, I flung her legs open again and lowered my head to her eagerly awaiting fruit. I dipped the tip of my tongue into her sweet honey, then moving upwards. I slowly circled her rock hard clit, Gemma bucked her hips forward as her mouth opened, she gasped.

I removed my tongue and slowly blew cold air onto her already heightened clit, this drove her wild, she let go of one leg and furiously started rubbing her pussy.

I scolded Gemma, "WHAT do you think you are doing, missy? All good things come to those who wait. Do I need to bend you over Daddy's knee and punish you?"

The crazy lust in Gemma's eyes confirmed she was close,

"I... I... I'm sorry, Daddy, it just felt so good, I couldn't help myself. I think you should punish me for being a bad girl," she said, with such an innocent voice.

I stood up and ordered her to turn round with her knees on the couch and to put her arse in the air.

Gemma let go of her legs and slowly turned around. Her arse was sticking right over the edge.

"Is this what you want, Daddy?" Gemma asked, looking for approval.

I stood there looking at Gemma's perfect arse.

I had a question that I wanted the answer to. Not knowing for sure why she nearly blacked out when she climaxed the day before, I wanted to try something, but I didn't have much time.

Crack! I smacked her left arse cheek, not too hard, just enough to make it sting.

"Owwww, Daddy, that hurt," she said, shocked.

Crack! This time, on her right cheek.

"Daddyyyyyy, I'm sorry for being naugh--"

Before she could finish, Crack! Crack! Gemma screamed out in pain.

"Play with yourself baby, finger your pussy for Daddy," I told her.

I rubbed her sore cheeks better, then would smack them again and again. Her breathing began to quicken and she gripped onto the couch for support.

Gemma was out of breath, trying to get her words out through the pain,

"Daddy, please, it hurts. I promise not to disobey you again."

Rubbing her cheeks better one last time whilst she struggled to speak, I rained down on her, CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! These last smacks were harder than the previous.

"DADDYYYYYYYYY!"

Gemma's knees clamped tightly together, her head forced itself into the couch, she let out a long scream of pain which was muffled by the cushions, her legs began to shake.

"Did I say you could close your legs, princess. You're making Daddy angry, spread them apart immediately."

Gemma didn't move. She just held her legs tightly together, rocking back and forth.

"If my daughter does not open her legs in the next three seconds, she will regret it," I said, with an angry tone.

Gemma lifted her head, panting for breath, she slowly parted her legs.

"Oh my God, that looks amazing," I said, as her juices flowed down her inner thighs like a river.

She had a huge orgasm from the spanking. This confirmed my suspicion.

I turned around and put my head between her legs. "Sit on Daddy's face, princess. Let Daddy clean up the mess you've made."

Gemma, still out of breath, descended onto my face and I began to gently eat her out, licking her legs, taking everything she offered.

I knew Keith would be home any minute, but we couldn't stop. She tasted amazing. I wanted more.

Gemma, now recovered, started grinding on my face, moaning louder and louder, the more I licked her.

"That's it, Daddy, keep going, I feel warm, something is about to..." then it happened.

"YES, YES, I'M CUMMING!"

"YOU'RE MAKING YOUR DAUGHTER CUM, DADDY!"

Gemma was filling my mouth with her liquid gold, when there was a flash of headlights in the front room.

"FUCK!!!" Gemma shouted out, "KEITH HAS JUST PULLED ON THE DRIVE!!!"

She jumped up off my face, and tried to run for the stairs, but she was still cumming and collapsed on the floor.

"ANDY, PICK ME NOW!" She was scared. I pulled her up to her feet, her legs still shaking as I guided her to the stairs. She clambered up the stairs on her hands and knees with cum still dripping down her legs.

Just as she got to the bathroom and turned the shower on, Keith walked through the door.

"Oh, hi, Andy. You're not leaving just yet, are you?"

My heart was pounding out of my chest,

"Errr, yeah, Keith, I've just finished packing the van. I popped in to say bye to Gemma, but she's in the shower."

Keith chimed in, "Don't be daft, come in and have a beer. I need to thank you for putting the office together; you know I'm no good with tools," he laughed.

I stood there, shitting myself, trying to stay calm. Be cool Andy, be cool, I told myself.

"Why not, Keith, I've had a hard day's work, so time to relax," I said, without flinching.

"That's my boy. Come on. let's go to the kitchen," Keith smiled.

Walking through the living room, where not moments ago, I had just been eating his wife's pussy. I looked down and did a double take, as there were Gemma's knickers in front of the couch.

My jaw hit the ground, SHIT, SHIT, just keep walking Keith, don't look down, don't look down, I prayed.

Keith just strolled on, didn't notice a thing, popped the bag off his shoulders and placed it on the floor, just inside the kitchen door.

When he was out of my sight, I swooped down and scooped up the knickers, crammed them into my shorts pocket and continued to the kitchen.

Phew! that was to fucking close, I told myself.

Keith turned to the fridge, "Oh!... there's a coffee under the machine, it must be Gemma's, I'll take it up to her."

"Actually, Keith, it's mine. I started the machine earlier and totally forgot about it; I'll get it." I took the cup and poured the cappuccino down the drain.

For fuck's sake, what else have we left lying around, I angrily asked myself.

Keith opened the fridge and grabbed two cold ones, popped the lids and handed me one.

"Big thanks again, Andy, for the office, you're a lifesaver." We clanked the bottle necks together to say cheers, and headed for the living room.

As I was walking, a thought popped into my head, the COUCH!

I knew for a fact the couch was damp where Gemma had orgasmed. I remember feeling dampness on the back of my head, when she sat on my face.

I did a quick step, not too obvious to be apparent, and sat myself down exactly where Gemma had cum. Almost immediately, I could feel my shorts getting wet.

How would I have explained that, if Keith had sat there, the anger was gone and I just felt disappointed. How could we have been so stupid, on the day we set the rules. I ever so slightly shook my head in disgust.

Keith and I talked about his business trip, how he had managed to pull off a huge deal with a new importer, that would save his company hundreds of thousands over the next two years. Keith mentioned that he would be going to Germany in three weeks to finalise the paperwork and make the deal official. He added that they will be putting him up in a five-star hotel, with a limo service, no expense spared.

"Gemma would love that, Keith, are you going to take her with you?" I enquired.

Keith's reply was a quick, "No, No, it's for business staff only, It will be myself, Jane, who is the head of Legal, and my secretary, Stacey."

"That's a shame, I bet Gemma would have enjoyed getting away," I said.

"Maybe next time," Keith dismissed my comment.

I could hear Gemma moving around upstairs. The wait was agonising, my heart started to beat faster again, as she descended the stairs. It felt like an eternity. Then she popped round the corner, in a tight pair of red shorts and a white t-shirt, her hair was still wet.

"Hey, guys."

Looking straight at me, "I thought you had gone home, Andy," followed by, "Hi, Keith, how was your trip?"

Gemma sat herself next to me on the couch, whilst Keith talked about his trip again and how well it went.

When he had finished talking, Gemma said, "That's nice," like she had heard it all before.

She stood up, "I'm going to get myself a drink, does anyone want another?"

"No thanks," we both said.

As Gemma was walking to the kitchen, she stopped in her tracks. "Hold on a sec, you know we are at Claire's wedding in three weeks, YOU paid for the room at the country club, yourself."

Claire was Lisa's best friend growing up, they were practically sisters. Everyone on Gemma's side of the family was going. Gemma, me, Lisa, and her older sister, Anne, with her two daughters, Lilly and Faye. Lilly was to be a bridesmaid for her Aunt Claire, both Lilly and Faye grew up calling her that, as she was always around.

I'll be honest I totally forgot about the wedding when Keith told me he would be away.

"I know, I know," Keith started his excuses, "but it's too big an opportunity to pass up, Gemma. I'll get a nice bonus out of it and I'll be saving the company money. It's a win-win."

Keith should have stopped there, but he continued.

"It's not like Claire is family anyway, it's not that big of a deal, is it?"

Gemma erupted, "NOT a big deal, we have known Claire since she was seven, she has spent more time in this house than her own. Hell, she might as well have been my third daughter, Oh and I assume Stacey will be going to Germany with you?"

Keith barked back, "What does that mean? Of course, Stacey is going to Germany. She is my secretary, you know she always travels with me when I'm abroad."

I found myself in the middle of an argument, I didn't know where to look.

Gemma paused for a second, "You know what, Keith, there is more to life than work and money. You would do well to remember that sometimes," she said, in a deflated voice.

Gemma walked into the kitchen.

Keith stood up trying to keep his pride intact.

"I'm sorry about that, Andrew. If you will excuse me, I'm going to take a shower."

Keith grabbed his bag from the kitchen door and headed upstairs.

I sat there for a minute, wondering if I should go see Gemma, it's not for me to interfere, I thought.

I heard the shower kick in upstairs, so I stood up and headed for the kitchen. My mother-in-law was leaning against the counter top with her arms crossed. Anger was all over her face.

"Are you okay, mom?" I asked quietly.

Gemma picked her head up and looked at me, her face was fuming. Her bottom lip began to shake and her eyes were filling up. She was trying her hardest to fight back the tears.

"Hey, hey, it's okay...come here." I pulled Gemma into me and held her tightly. She flung her arms round me and burst into tears. I didn't move a muscle, I just held her, whilst she got it out of her system.

After crying for a while, she slowly moved her head up my chest, towards my face, tears still streaming down her face. She locked onto my lips and kissed me passionately. Still sobbing, she pulled my head into hers, kissing me harder.

"Make me feel better, Andy, make me feel special. I want to feel anything but this."

Gemma was trying to rip my clothes off, grabbing my cock and rubbing it through my shorts.

"Stop it, Gemma, this isn't the answer."

She dropped to her knees, and was trying to force my shorts down, as I was pulling them back up.

Gemma begged, "It's okay, Andy. It's okay, you wait and see; you will love the feeling of your big cock in my mouth."

I grabbed her wrists, "Gemma, NO, what has gotten into you. Keith is upstairs in the shower. You said you wouldn't risk hurting the family, but now look at you. This is not right."

Gemma burst into tears again.

I got down on my knees and pulled her into me once more. I felt so bad, I tried my hardest to console her.

One minute, she was this bubbly, adventurous woman, to being reduced to tears over one argument. There had to be more to this than she was letting on.

Gemma whimpered, "I just want to feel loved, Andrew. Nobody knows how lonely I am."

Something wasn't right, I just had this bad feeling in my stomach. I felt myself growing angry, not towards Gemma, but towards Keith. How the fuck can a man reduce a woman to feel this worthless.

I stood up and pulled Gemma to her feet, tears still flowing.

"Gemma, go and pack a bag, I'm taking you home. Me and Lisa will look after you."

She looked at me, surprised. "I can't do that, this is my home, this is where I should be, what about Keith?"

In a stern voice, I said, "I'm not asking Gemma, I'm telling you, GO! and pack a bag. FUCK Keith, if he can reduce a grown woman to tears and not give a shit about it. Then I will definitely do something about it."

She could see I was angry. "I don't want to go upstairs, it will only cause another argument."

"We will go up together, he won't say a thing to me." I held my hand out, which she accepted.

As we walked up the stairs, I could hear the shower turning off. Gemma gripped my hand tighter.

"It's okay, Gemma, don't be afraid."

Keith was still in the en-suite when we entered the bedroom. Gemma ran to her wardrobe, grabbed a small suitcase, and began throwing clothes and underwear into it. As she moved to the dresser to get her brush and makeup, Keith walked out of the bathroom in his boxers.

"What do you think you are doing, where the hell do you think you're going," he said, looking directly at Gemma.

Gemma stayed silent and carried on packing the case. I could see she was scared, as she dropped things on the floor, trying to be as quick as possible.

Keith shouted, "I'm talking to you!"

As he went to step towards her, I moved directly between them to stop him.

In a calm voice, I said, "Keith, Gemma is a little upset, I think it best, she stays with me and Lisa tonight, until everything calms down."

Keith pumped his chest out, "Who do you think you are? You don't tell me what's happening, this is my house, get out of my way! I want to speak to my wife."

I clenched my fists, Gemma saw this and put her hand on my back. I turned around to look at her, she was petrified. My heart broke when I saw this. I looked into her eyes and told her it was okay.

Turning back to Keith, I kept my voice calm, "Look, I have never seen my mother this upset before. It would be best if she removed herself from the situation, until everyone has calmed down. But If you don't like that idea, Keith, then I'll be happy to knock you the fuck out, she is coming with me."

Gemma gasped and Keith stood there with his tail between his legs submitting defeat.

I turned to Gemma, "Go to the van, mom, I'll grab your case and follow you."

Gemma ran out of the room, down the stairs and out the front door.

Picking up my mother-in-law's case, I turned to Keith, "You know something, Keith, that woman outside is amazing. She never asks for anything, is always there for the family no matter what. I'm proud to call her my mom. Maybe if you opened your eyes, you would see how amazing of a wife she is."

I walked out, closing the bedroom door behind me. I popped Gemma's case into the back of the van and jumped in the driver's seat.

Gemma sat in the passenger seat, nervous, "You didn't hit him, did you?"

"No," I said, "I just gave him a reality check."

Gemma sat there with her hands held tightly together in her lap. Her eyes were red, she glanced over to me a gave me a little smile.

"It's going to be all right, mom; don't worry," I reassured her.

Her eyes filled up, she took my free hand and placed in on her lap, then rested her hands on top. She turned to look out the window, and let out a big sigh of relief.

I pulled out of the drive and we headed for home.

12