Mother in Law Finds the Courage Ch. 04

Story Info
Lisa devises a plan for her mother to be happy!
7.4k words
4.79
27.4k
44

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone,

I hope you enjoy part four of my story, there will be one final part, to bring this story to a close.

Again, a big thankyou for Kenji Sato, for helping me with my work.

Please feel free to leave your comments.

Thanks

_______________________________________________________________

It was the morning after. My wife, Lisa, now by my side, cuddled into my chest. Everything that happened the night before, was still fresh in my head. I laid there, wondering how this would affect the dynamic of the household.

Lisa started to stir, stretching her legs, as she slowly opened her eyes. Almost immediately, she let out a little jump, then looked straight at me. I could see that she was unsure what to say.

A smile climbed on my face, "Hi there, my little sex nympho, how about round two?" I started laughing, as Lisa tightened her lips, with an embarrassing look, followed by a slap on my chest.

"Stop it. It's bad enough, I remember everything. I keep seeing myself in the mirror, shaking like an idiot, I looked like I was possessed."

I couldn't stop laughing, tears were flowing down my face, "I'm just glad you're still here, after you passed out, I thought SHIT! I've killed her."

Lisa plonked her head back onto my chest, "Stop picking on me, you nasty pasty. I don't know what came over me, it was crazy, I've never cum like that before."

We laid there cuddling for a while. Lisa picked her head up and looked at me, a cheeky smile appeared on her face, "It was one hell of a orgasm though, wasn't it." We both started laughing.

Looking at it, I knew for a fact, she had seen her mother in the mirror, but she had neglected to divulge this information.

We had a busy weekend planned, it was her best friend Claire's wedding, in one week, a whole host of jobs needed to be done.

Lisa jumped up from the bed and headed for the shower, "Any chance you could make some pancakes for breakfast sweetie, I'm super starving."

I told her, "Anything for my princess."

Lisa asked if I could go and check if mom wanted some as well.

"Of course," I said, as I put my shorts on, and headed down the hallway.

Time for the second awkward conversation of the day, I thought to myself.

I approached Gemma's bedroom and the door was wide open. I peered around the corner, and there was my mother-in-law, laid on top of the bed, totally naked.

She looked beautiful, it wasn't even nine a.m., and I already had a hard-on just looking at her. I headed over to the bed and sat down beside. I gently rubbed the top of her leg and called out her name. "Mom, it's time to wake up, sleepyhead."

Gemma let out a little moan, "What time is it? I think I'm still drunk. Bloody hell, it's cold in here," she said, with a croaky voice.

"It's just before nine, mom, and yes, I bet it's cold, especially when you're becoming a nudist," I joked.

Gemma half opened one eye, adjusting to the light, looking at me confused. Then, she looked down at herself, and let out a little yelp, "Shit, I'm naked, what the fuck?"

Gemma grabbed the bedsheet and pulled it up over herself; sitting upright, she raised her knees to her chest. "Where is Lisa? Ohhhhh nooooo, I must have been in some mess last night."

I answered, "She is in the shower, er, mom..." pausing for a moment, "exactly, what do you remember, from last night?"

Gemma lowered her eyebrows. I could see she was trying to recollect the evening's timeline, as she started talking out loud.

"I remember dancing most of the night, I tripped over a bar stool and hurt my ankle, we wandered round a few more clubs; all the young kids were buying me drinks, which was awesome by the way, then the taxi ride home. You were eating when we got home."

Gemma stopped talking, then her face froze, she raised her hand over her mouth.

"Oh my god, I pounced on you, when you took me to bed, SHIT! What have I done? Does Lisa know?"

I quickly reassured her, "No, Lisa didn't say anything, but given the noises you were making, I am surprised we got away with it."

Gemma hung her head in shame, "I'm sorry, Andy. With all of the young studs buying me drinks all night long, it got me really horny. I remember trying to get off with one of them, only for Lisa to stop me. Then I saw you in your shorts, I lost all train of thought, I wanted you so bad. How could I have been so stupid!"

I pushed a little further, "Is there anything else, you wish to confess, Mom?"

Gemma looked the other way, like a child being quizzed, after being naughty. "I don't know what you mean, Andrew."

The unsurprised look on her face, told me she knew exactly what I was talking about, "Is that so, mom? No going on walkabouts or anything, after I left you on the bed."

She quickly turned her head, "Okay. Fine. I remember everything. YES, I got out of bed, but what do you expect? All I can hear from down the hallway, was my daughter getting fucked. I'd been horny as hell, all night long.

"I got to your bedroom door, there you were, pounding my baby girl. It was like watching a live porn movie. I dropped my underwear and started playing with myself, fingering my pussy every time you thrusted into my daughter. It was so hot. I must have cum about four times.

Gemma was about to continue, but she stopped, I egged her on "Come on mom tell me, its not like we have any secrets is it.

"Ok," she said, "But you might not like what im going to say. After a while, my emotions changed. Lisa climbed on top of you, and slowly, both of you made love. As I played with myself, a feeling of resentment came over me. I watched my daughter slowly reach her peak; I don't know why, but I became jealous. I wanted to be the one making love to you, not Lisa. It's not fair. Anyway, those feelings sure made me sober up quick. I picked up my underwear and carefully returned to my bedroom, ashamed."

I took Gemma's hand, "Listen, I know it's not perfect, but we decided it was for the best, to not hurt Lisa, are you having second thoughts about our agreement?"

Gemma looked at me, I could see the conflict in her face, "No, I'm not, it's just frustrating. I've gone for so long without, then when I finally find what I've been missing, it gets taken away from me again."

We remained silent for a moment. Gemma puts a half smile on her face, "I'm sorry, Andy, you never signed up for this. Given everything you have done for me over the last two weeks, it's selfish of me to ask for more."

Feeling a little guilty, I look at Gemma, still holding her hand. I couldn't stand to see my mother-in-law sad; I knew I shouldn't do anything, especially with my wife in the shower down the hall, but I couldn't help myself.

I took one of my hands and slowly moved it under the bedsheet, sliding it between my mother-in-law's legs, parting the lips of her pussy. I was half expecting Gemma to slap my hand, telling me to stop, but she didn't.

Gemma let out a deep breath and closed her eyes. Willingly, she opened her legs, allowing me full access. I gently pushed two fingers into her, hooking them upwards. Gemma started to breathe deeply.

Suddenly, she threw the bedsheet to one side and rotated sideways, putting her legs either side of me. With a look of longing, she placed both her hands on my cheeks.

"You're such a good boy, son, taking good care of your mother." With that she pushed my head down, towards her swollen red lips. I resisted, slightly at first, but she was adamant, by pushing me down harder.

As my mouth reached her fiery womanhood, Gemma pulled me into her, with more force, "That's it baby, make mommy, feel special."

She started to grind her pussy on my face, her juices began to coat my mouth, I nibbled on her clit, which made Gemma's spasm.

She threw her head backwards onto the bed, "That's it, son, RIGHT THERE! KEEP GOING, DON'T STOP! Mommy is going to cum in your mouth!"

Gemma arched her body into the air, still forcing my head into her pussy.

"I'M CUMMMMMING!" she screamed.

I reached out and grabbed a pillow, forcing it over her mouth, Gemma let go of my head and pulled the pillow into her face.

"FUCK, FUCK, YES, KEEP GOING, OH MY GOD," she shouted through the pillow.

Gemma finally collapsed on the bed, allowing me to take a deep breath.

I slowly licked inside Gemma's folds, as she gently stroked her hand through my hair.

Lifting her head, she looked into my eyes, "Thank you, Andrew, I was going to explode, if we didn't do that." She pulled my head up to her face and passionately kissed me, "I really mean it, Andrew. Thank you, it doesn't bear to think, where I would be without you, I LOVE YOU."

I put one more small kiss on Gemma's forehead, "You're more than welcome, mom. I love you, too." I climbed up from the bed and headed for the door, just before leaving, I turned around. "Oh, by the way, back to the reason I came in, would you like pancakes for breakfast?"

Gemma laughed, "Yes please, son," giving me a big smile.

I headed downstairs, I could still hear the shower on in our bedroom, putting my mind at ease, that Lisa didn't hear anything.

Whilst making breakfast, I was thinking that, this can't couldn't go on like this. One sudden urge too many, I no doubt would get caught.

Not noticing that Lisa had come downstairs, she made me jump, "What are you thinking about?"

I gave her a kiss and told her I was just concentrating. I served the pancakes, as Lisa shouted to her mom, that breakfast was ready.

Gemma made her way downstairs in a dressing gown, and we all sat at the dining table to eat.

The atmosphere was weird, nobody was talking, until Lisa dropped a bombshell.

"So, mother, any regrets about throwing yourself at him last night?"

My jaw hit the ground, Gemma looked at Lisa, then to me. Nothing came out of Gemma's mouth. Lisa waited for an explanation.

She continued, "For god's sake, mother, he was only eighteen, and you were trying to rip his pants off." If I had not stopped you, I would be picking you up from jail, this morning."

My heart jumped back into my chest.

Gemma sheepishly responded, "Oh, okay, er, well, they were buying me drinks, and it was fun, and I got a little carried away. Can't a single mom have fun."

Lisa's interrogation continued, "Do you have anything else you wish to divulge, now that we are all sober?"

I started to panic again, did she hear us, or was she quizzing her mom, about watching us fucking.

Gemma takes another bite of her pancake, "Nope, I have nothing else to add, honey."

Lisa gave a final comment, before finishing her juice, "You don't sound too convincing, mom. Let's stick to boys of legal age in the future, shall we, hmmmmm."

With that, Lisa collected her plate and walked over to the dishwasher, but not before looking directly at me, as she stood up.

I took a big gulp. Lisa said she was going to get ready, before Claire turned up, then headed back upstairs.

Me and my mother-in-law looked directly at each other. I quietly said, "What the fuck, I thought we had been busted for sure."

"Tell me about it, my heart was beating a thousand times a minute," Gemma said.

We finished eating, then proceeded to stack the dishwasher.

Gemma came up behind me, grabbed my cock and whispered in my ear, "I'm so turned on right now, nearly getting caught, has me horny."

I turned to Gemma and looked surprised, "What are you doing? Are you crazy? You are one horny bitch!"

Gemma walked away with her dressing gown wide open, everything on display, shrugged her shoulders and headed upstairs to get ready.

I stood there, trying to work things out. One minute she was all worried about hurting Lisa, how what we were doing would only result in pain, then the next, as soon as she got horny, she would lose all inhibition, and would go crazy. It's like Jekyll and Hyde, two polar opposites, with sex being the catalyst to trigger her.

I shook my head in disbelief, and followed shortly afterwards, to jump in the shower. A cold one at that!

I made my way into our bedroom, Lisa was sitting at the dresser, doing her hair. She clocked me, as I walked in, then patted the bed, asking me to sit down. Lisa spun around on her stool, as I sat down.

"Andy, do you trust me?" she asked nervously.

"Of course I do, babes, what kind of question is that," I quickly replied.

Lisa, looked uneasy, "I'm sorry, I know you do, I just wanted to hear it from you."

"What's this all about Lisa, what's wrong?" I asked, starting to worry.

She put her hands on my knees, "It's nothing to worry about, I'm just a little concerned about mom. Do you mind if we have a chat later on tonight?"

I gave her a peck on the lips, "Of course, babes, just let me know when you want me," I said, and headed for the shower, wondering what she wanted to talk about.

About thirty minutes later, Claire arrived. Lisa and Claire, start girly-screaming at each other.

Today is the day for Claire's final dress fitting; also for Lisa and my two nieces, to pick up their bridesmaid's dresses. Last, but not least, it was the day for my mother-in-law to finalise her outfit. They were all excited, I mean I don't know why. I've had the same suits for years, all I do is mix it up with a new tie, every now and again. I guess it's a girl thing.

We all jumped into my car and headed for the shops, it was a twenty-minute ride, the girls talked about the events of the night before. Claire was embarrassing Gemma, about her choice of the younger generation. It was all in good fun, as they laughed and teased each other.

We arrived and headed over to the coffee shop, where we met my sister-in-law and two nieces. After a quick refreshment, we all headed over to the bridal shop for their appointment. Upon arriving, they were greeted by Natalie, the owner, with glasses of champagne--a little early for booze I thought--but the girls were loving it.

I picked out a nice comfy chair, and let them enjoy themselves. After about thirty minutes of watching videos on my phone, Lisa and her mother came over.

Standing there in only her underwear, Lisa asked, "Andy, mom has her appointment at Shay's to pick up her dress, but we are nowhere near finished. Do you mind playing chaperone and looking after her."

She fluttered her eyelashes at me, "Pleeeease."

Immediately, my thoughts went to when Gemma told me about when she last picked out a dress with her husband. I was reluctant, but me being the good son-in-law, I pulled myself up out of the chair, "I suppose so, we can't have my mother-in-law wandering around, all alone, now can we."

"See, I told you he wouldn't mind," Lisa said to her mother.

Gemma looked at me with a smile, and said thank you.

As I followed Gemma out of the shop, Lisa grabs grabbed my arms, "Hey, don't I get a kiss goodbye?" as she pulled me back, locking our lips. Lisa put her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear. "Make sure mom has a good time; look after her, won't you?"

I jokingly say, "And how exactly am I supposed to show her a good time, picking up a dress?"

Lisa paused for a moment, biting her bottom lip, "By doing anything you want to, babes," she planted one more kiss on my lips, "have fun," as she turned around, heading back to the girls.

My eyes opened wide, I was shocked, did my wife just say, what I think she said?

I headed out of the bridal shop, and we started walking towards Shay's, Gemma linked with my arm.

"What did Lisa say?" Gemma asked.

I casually replied, "Nothing, just to make sure you're okay,"

As we made our way into Shay's, we were ushered to one of the changing suites. It was very posh, with mirrors on all the walls, couches, refreshments--it was huge. I had only ever used a tiny cubicle with a pull-across curtain, but this was on a whole other level.

The staff brought out the dresses Gemma had ordered, and hung them on a rail, along with several sets of lingerie.

"Will your husband be staying for the fitting ma'am."

I was just about to correct the lady, when Gemma cut in. "Yes, he loves watching me spend all his hard-earned money." They both let out a little laugh, and Gemma gave me a devious smile.

"Very well. If you would like to try on each garment, then please call when you need assistance." The lady leaves the changing suite, locking the door behind her and moving the sign, to occupied.

"What do you think you're playing at Mom, husband and wife?" I questioned her.

She playfully replied, "Oh, don't worry, she doesn't know who we are anyway. I thought we could have some fun, whilst we're alone."

My suspicions had been confirmed, as I could see that look in her eyes. "Is that so, mom, I'm beginning to think you're turning into a sex addict."

With that, she pulled off her dress, and threw it to the ground. "I have no idea what you are talking about, son; no idea, at all."

Gemma started to put on a little show; slowly removing her bra, she dropped it in my lap, "This feels so naughty," as she let out a little giggle.

I said nothing.

Gemma turned around and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers. Bending over, she seductively slid down her panties, giving me a full view of her amazing pussy. She skillfully hooked her foot and brought them up to her hand, then walked over to me, "Please, will you hold onto these for me, son."

I let out a little smile, as I took them, they were damp, the smell of her sex filled the air, which was making me hard.

Heading over to the sets of lingerie, Gemma picked up a garter belt, placed it around her waist, then picked up a pair of silk stockings and headed back in my direction.

"Wow, these feel amazing, Andy, what do you think?" as she brushed them across my face. Gemma raised one leg and placed it on the arm of the couch directly in front of me, giving me a full view of her wet, inviting, flower. Slowly, she pulled up the stocking, clipping it to the garter belt, then lowered her leg; she took the second stocking and lifted her other leg, placing it onto my shoulder.

Her forbidden fruit, was then, no more than twenty centimetres away from my mouth, I could tell she was aroused, just by the heat, emanating from her well-lubricated lips, glistening in the light.

I sat there, finding myself torn. I so badly wanted to bury my face into my mother-in-law's eager pussy, but Lisa's comment was going, round and round in my head. Was this a test? or did she really want me to get it on with her mother? The things me and her mom had done so far, had all been behind Lisa's back, which I did willingly.

I had been told to show her a good time, and I was afraid to follow through, in case I had misconstrued the comment. I couldn't do it. I remained deadly still, looking to the side, as Gemma slid up the second stocking.

Clipping it to the garter belt, she lowered her leg, "Is everything okay, Andy, have I done something wrong?" she asked, with a concerned look on her face.

I didn't want her to tell her what Lisa had said, in case I had it all wrong, but I also didn't want her to feel bad. I didn't know what to say.

I tried my hardest to make light of the situation, by making a joke about it. "No, no, you've done nothing wrong, don't be silly. It's just, I would feel a little embarrassed if I start ravaging you, for the staff member to come bursting in, whilst I have you in a compromising position."

Gemma's face brightened, "Andrew, you can put me in any position you want, do whatever you want, and I wouldn't feel compromised. I love you, remember."

I sat there silent, contemplating what to do; then, without warning, Gemma bent forward and started to unzip my trousers, pulling my cock free from captivity. It sprang out, and stood at attention.

"Hello, you," Gemma purred, as she wrapped her hand around my shaft, engulfing the head of my cock into her mouth. I dropped my head back onto the couch, as she deepthroated me. I started to become lightheaded; I knew I should have stopped, but my body wouldn't let me. I needed it to stop, all I was thinking about was Lisa. "Mom, we can't, we shouldn't," I pleaded with her.

12