Mother in Law Finds the Courage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemma, pulled my cock from her mouth with a pop, and started wanking me roughly, "It's okay, baby, let mommy look after you," she dove straight back onto my cock, bobbing her head up and down. My god, she was an expert cocksucker, I could feel myself getting close. I didn't know if it was the risk factor, that was playing a part, but it was amazing.

A feeling of betrayal came rushing over me, I couldn't get Lisa out of my head. Quickly lifting my head up, I pushed my mother-in-law off my cock, then jumped up from the couch, as Gemma stumbled backwards.

She was shocked, "What's wrong, what happened?"

I was angry, confused and upset, "Gemma, we can't keep doing this. We promised each other, that this has to stop, but here we are, yet again, hurting Lisa."

I pulled myself together and regained my modesty before rushing towards the exit.

Gemma cried out, "Andy, don't go, please, I'm sorry." But before she could finish, I was out of the door, then the shop, and heading back towards my car.

I was in a daze, conflict running through my head as I walked. Not realising it, I walked straight past the girls, who were heading to meet us. Lisa shouted out my name, which didn't even register. She came running up behind me and grabbed my shoulder. "Babe, where are you going, what's the rush?"

My face was white as a sheet, I was caught off guard. "I'm sorry, Lisa, I have to get out of here, my head is in bits, er... take my car keys, I'll make my own way home."

I got out of there as fast as I could, with Lisa trying to reason with me as I tried to escape. I kept walking, out of the shopping centre, through the town.

I didn't know how long I walked for, but I ended up in the local park. Coming to a halt, I sat myself down on a bench, overlooking the pond.

Calming myself down, the reality of my actions hit me, what had I done? You idiot, you fucking IDIOT!!! I sat there for ages, trying to work out how to sort this mess out, my phone constantly vibrating in my pocket; I knew who it was, but I couldn't answer, not in this state.

Eventually, I pulled the phone from my pocket, there were twenty missed calls and a load of text messages. First from Gemma, apologising profusely. Then from Lisa, worrying, asking what was wrong, her final text read, "I've spoken to mom, she has told me what happened, I'm sorry for putting you in that situation, please come home, so we can talk, I love you loads, L xxx."

I tilted my head, confused. No way her mother told Lisa what had happened, surely not, and why would Lisa be sorry? It made no sense to me. I sat there trying to work it out. In the end, I thought there was only one way to find out--time to own up to what I had done, and try to salvage whatever was left of my marriage.

I dragged myself up and headed home. I was nervous all the way, guilt in the pit of my stomach, making me feel queasy. Finally arriving home, I stood there and looked at my huge house, but I was afraid to go inside, was this it? Had I ruined everything?

I carefully walked in, waiting for the barrage of screaming from my wife, but it didn't happen. Entering the living room, Lisa and Gemma were sitting on the couch. They both looked at me, then Gemma quickly stood up, "I'll leave you both to talk, can you please call me, Lisa, if it's okay to come back."

Gemma headed for the front door, but before leaving she turned around. "Andrew," she called out; I turn to look at her. "I'm sorry for taking advantage of you, I hope you can forgive me." With that, she walked out of the house.

I turned back towards Lisa. She is looking directly at me, with guilt written all over her face, "Well, this is a bit of a mess, isn't it? I think I may have fucked up, babes. Come and sit down."

My heart was pounding, I headed over to the couch and sat beside Lisa. She leaned over and pulled my arm around her, as she snuggled in for a cuddle. This was not what I was expecting. I thought I would be packing my bags, with my wife chasing me around the house with a baseball bat.

Lisa looked up at me, "Andy, you know I've been worried about mom, since she left dad, right?"

"Of course, I do, Lisa. That's what we all have been doing," I replied.

Lisa continued, "Yes, I know, but I still feel as though I'm partly to blame."

I cut her short, "Don't be daft, Gemma has already explained, none of this was your fault."

Lisa raised her voice, "I know, Andy; just please, shut up and let me explain."

"Sorry," I quickly reply.

Lisa let out a frustrated groan, "You don't have to be sorry, it's just hard for me to explain what I've done."

I was curious, as to what was going on.

"You know I feel guilty about mom, so I've been trying my hardest to make her happy. The shopping trips, spa treatments, spending all the time together. But there was one thing, I couldn't fix. You remember the first time I took mom out with the girls, right. Well, all night, she was banging, on and on about missing sex, how she hadn't had it in ages. It got me thinking, how could I help mom fulfill her needs without getting hurt. Well, from that night on, I kind of planned on letting you fuck my mother."

I shouted out, "WHAT!"

Lisa jumped, "I know, I know, please let me finish." Gripping my hand tightly, "I just feel so bad for mom, going through hell for so long, I want to give her everything. I now know, the way I have gone about it, is all wrong, I'm sorry for what has happened today, it's all my fault."

Lisa lets go of my hand, moves to the other side of the couch, lifting her legs up and crossing them.

She finally reveals her master plan, "Andy, since that night out, I've been trying to work out, how to get you to fuck my mom; god, it sounds bad when I say it out loud."

"Anyway, ever since mom moved in with us, I've seen the way she looks at you. Checking you out, when you walk around with no top on, biting her lip when you get all sweaty, working outside. I think she has a crush on you, she always talks about you when we are together. Don't get me wrong, at first I thought it was a little weird, but I would rather have mom enjoy herself with someone I trust, who I love. I know you wouldn't hurt mom in any way, she would be safe."

Lisa paused for a moment, sitting back on the couch she let out a deep breath, "Andy, last night when we were having sex, I saw mom in the mirror, touching herself naked."

I quickly acted surprised, "Fuck off, no way!"

"It's true. I was mortified. I didn't know what to do. Still being drunk lowered my inhibitions, I think. The more I watched mom, the hotter I became. I began picturing you, fucking my mom whilst I rode your cock. It was such a fucking turn on, well you know what happened after that. Honestly, it was the single-best orgasm I've ever had."

I sat there shocked, I was not expecting this from Lisa at all, "Well that definitely explains why you had a fit on top of me, I have never seen you cum like that before."

Lisa laughed, "I know, it's bad, getting off, thinking about my mother fucking my husband. That's why I asked you to take her to the dress fitting; that's why I said you could do anything to mom. I tried to plant a little seed, but I'm afraid it backfired, BIG TIME; all I was trying to do was help mom."

I sat there, jumping for joy in my head; this is EXACTLY what I wanted to happen. It had worked out better than I could ever have imagined. My wife turned on, by the thought of me fucking her mom, this was like, all of my dreams coming true.

I played it cool, I couldn't let on about my excitement, "I have to say, I'm surprised Lisa, of course, I love your mother, but I've never thought about it like that. I'm not angry, in fact, thinking about it, I feel sorry for your mom. BUT, in hindsight, had you shared this earlier, things might have worked out a little better."

A twinkle appeared in Lisa's eyes, "So, does that mean you're willing to do it?"

I raised my hands, "Hold on, I'm not saying I'm against the idea, we obviously have the answer, that your mother is more than willing to do it, given today's events. It's just, I mean, how would we go about it, I don't want it to affect my relationship with your mom."

Lisa calmly replied, "Andy, I've had a heart to heart with mom, before you came home, we have been sitting here for hours. Talking about her frustrations, why she did what she did today, and how she feels about you. I'm more than comfortable in letting it happen, all for the sake of mom, she deserves it after everything she has been through.

"IF... no, sorry, WHEN you do something with mom, it won't hurt your relationship with her, it will be like helping her reignite something she has lost."

"I guess," I replied, with an unsure tone.

Lisa revealed her new plan, "Right, mom is waiting for me to call, to make sure, all hell hasn't broken loose, and that it's okay for her to come back home. I'll call her when we are finished, and you two, can both kiss and make up. We will say nothing more about it until next weekend."

I quizzed Lisa, "What about next weekend?"

Lisa laughed, "Durrrr, its Claire's wedding, we're away all weekend, so that will give you more than enough time to FUCK my mother's brains out."

I started coughing, "Lisa, hearing this from you, it's a little scary, you're really getting off on the idea--of me being with your mom?"

Lisa gave me a devilish smile, "Don't sugarcoat it, Andy, FUCKING my mom, not being with her, and YES, I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

I sat there amazed. My wife, she would do anything for her mother, it's beautiful. Willing to let the love of her life, be with her mom, just to make her feel special again. This woman was awesome.

Guilt came over me. This was not fair to Lisa, she had put all of her cards on the table, opening up about her true feelings, I had no choice but to do the same, she at least, deserved that much.

I was all over the place, I tried to talk, but everything got muddled up.

Lisa looked at me, "What is it baby, what's wrong?"

It was time to own the truth, it was then or never. I took hold of Lisa's hand, "Look, I have not been honest with you, I have something to tell you, if you want to kick the shit out of me afterwards, I won't stop you, but I have to say it. You have been honest, so it's time for me, to be as well."

Lisa lifted my chin, she gave me a gentle smile, "So you fucked my mother, so what."

I was speechless, my mouth was wide open, shocked, "How the... What the FUCK! YOU KNOW...! HOW! Why didn't you say anything?"

Lisa rolled her eyes at me, "Oh come on, Andy, it doesn't take a genius to work it out. Mom just happened to open up to you, after ten years of hell. Something obviously happened for her to tell you. Putting everything together, my guess was, you two ended up fucking, the night you built the furniture."

I nervously replied, "Yes... Yes I did. I don't know what to say, Lisa. I betrayed you."

Lisa slapped me on the leg, "STOP THAT NOW! If it had been any other situation, I would be taking you to the cleaners and taking the house. At first, I was angry, who wouldn't be. But the reasons behind it, make your sin pale into insignificance. It sounds twisted, but your betrayal, resulted in something amazing."

I sat there, bewildered, a whole range of emotions, running through my body, all at once. I was normally a lad's lad, never showed my feelings, always locking them up inside. But on this occasion, I could feel myself getting upset, my eyes started to well up, as I looked at Lisa.

She clocked this, "Oh my god, Andy, are you crying? Shit, come here," she pulled me in and gave me a big hug.

I let it all out, "I've been so scared, I thought I had fucked everything up, that you would leave me, your my life, Lisa, my best friend. I was afraid of losing it all."

Lisa continued to hug me as tight as she could, "Don't be daft, you big lump. I'm glad it happened; mom is free because of what you did. Okay, yes, it's certainly unconventional, the way it happened, but I wouldn't change it for the world, knowing the outcome. Don't be silly, I'm going nowhere, especially now." She released me from her grip, "Andy, whilst we are putting everything out there, I have another confession I need to make, as well."

Pulling myself together, I looked at her wondering, really! What else can there be?

With a guilty smile on her face, Lisa explained, "Last night, when me and mom were out; as usual, she was banging out about wanting sex, when she was pissed. I was pulling her, of all the young lads, to stop her making a fool of herself, I was sick of it. During the taxi ride home, she continued, god knows what the taxi driver thought. Anyway, we got in the house, I saw you there eating, with no top on and thought fuck it. Mom jumped in your lap, so I decided to leave you two alone, to see if mom would do anything."

Lisa paused for a moment, "I was not one hundred percent sure of exactly what happened with you and mom on that day she left, so I wanted to test the waters. When I went upstairs, I hid at our bedroom doorway and waited for you to take mom to her room. I crept to mom's doorway and BOY, WAS IT FUCKING WORTH IT. Seeing what you did to mom, had me stuffing my hand into my knickers, fingering myself. When you finished, I ran to our bedroom, ripped my clothes off and waited for you to come in. I was so turned on, that's why I let you do anything you wanted to me. What I didn't expect, was for mom to come and watch the show, that just sent me over the edge."

I was shocked, "Lisa, what the fuck have we turned into? This is crazy."

She laughed out loud, "Tell me about it, I'm so horny right now." Lisa jumped up from the couch, "It's no good, between my mom talking about what she did to you at the shop, and everything that has been revealed now, my panties are dripping. Get your arse up those fucking stairs NOW!"

She started ripping her clothes off, throwing them aside as she ran up the stairs. I sat there, dumbstruck.

I jumped up and quick-stepped it to the bedroom. As I entered, Lisa grabbed hold of me and threw me to the bed, "Jesus, Lisa, I think I like this side of you."

She unbuckled my belt, then proceeded to rip my trousers off. I pulled my top off at the same time. We were both naked, Lisa crawled up my legs, heading straight for my rock-hard cock. "I'm going to have some fun with this, babes," as she started stroking me.

Just as Lisa was about to put me in her mouth, she lifted her head, "NO, WAIT, I want to call mom; to tell her it's okay to come back home. Hopefully, she will hear us, as you punish your naughty wife."

I was shocked, "Lisa, you are wicked."

She smiled, as she jumped off the bed to grab her phone, when she returned, she had the phone to her ear, I could hear it ringing. Lisa climbed back onto the bed and grabbed hold of my cock with her free hand. Her mother answered the call.

"Yes, it's okay for you to come back home, mom; it's all sorted," Lisa started sucking my cock. "No, Andy is okay, we have talked, it's all fine." She tried to deepthroat, making herself gag. "Okay, mom, see you in five." She hung up and threw the phone to the side of the bed.

"Right, you need to punish your slut of a wife for being a bad girl, NOW!"

I didn't need telling twice, I grabbed hold of Lisa's arm, and pulled her face down onto the bed. I mounted her legs and started smacking her arse hard. Lisa let out a scream, "That's it, punish me, baby, fuck me with that big dick of yours."

I smacked her again, she clenched her cheeks together, "Only good girls get fucked, honey, you have been bad, and bad girls get disciplined." I forced her legs open, revealing her hungry pussy, climbing between them, I slowly rubbed my cock up and down her wet lips. Lisa began to moan, I slapped her arse, "Who said you could moan bitch, are you enjoying this?"

Lisa obediently replied, "No, sir. It just slipped out." She moved her hand to the side of the bed and opened the bedside table drawer, rummaging around, she pulled out one of her toys, a small, black whip. Without saying a word, she handed it to me.

I let the tassels of the whip tickle her butt cheeks, then CRACK, I landed a blow on her left cheek. Lisa tried her hardest not to scream, but a little shriek escaped, "I'm sorry, sir." CRACK, I hit her right cheek. This time, she managed to hold it in, her legs tensed, to help with the pain. I rotated from cheek to cheek, until her arse was red raw. Lisa was breathing so hard, trying not to scream out.

I threw the whip to the floor and once again, rubbed my cock up and down her soaking cunt, "Are you ready for your final punishment, slut?"

Lisa nodded, "Yes sir, I'm ready."

I took my cock and lined the head up against her tight, little puckered, arse hole.

Just as I was about to push it in, I heard the door open downstairs; perfect timing, I thought.

Lisa heard it too, she turned her head and looked at me with red eyes. Without saying a word, she put her head back into the pillow and nudged her rosebud onto the tip of my cock.

I took hold of my wife's hips and thrusted forward, burying my full cock into her tight, little arse. Lisa let out a huge scream, gripping the bedsheets as hard as she could. I held it inside of her for a moment, whilst she recovered.

I began to abuse her backdoor, slowly taking it out until the head of my cock stretched her hole, then driving it back in. Lisa moaned and screamed with pleasure and pain.

"YES, that's it, baby; use my dirty little shit hole, URGGHHHH, oh my god, that hurts. Punish me, HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER," Lisa cried out.

I picked up the pace and started hammering her as hard as I could.

Her legs started shaking, "I'm going to cum, I'm close, KEEP GOING." She rammed a hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit violently.

"SHIT, SHIT keep going, cum with me, baby, I need you to fill my arse, force your seed inside me, YESSSSS." Lisa started to orgasm, causing her anus to tighten around my cock, gripping every inch of my shaft. I immediately started squirting inside of her.

"Wow, Lisa I can't believe how tight you are," as I pumped every last drop into her. I collapsed on the bed, still inside her.

Lisa was trying to catch her breath, "Fuck me, Andy; that was amazing. I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow. Do you think mom heard us," letting out a little laugh.

I slowly started to take my cock out of her well-fucked arse. Just as my head was about to force its way out, she yelped, "Ouch, ouch, that hurts, it's too tight, be careful." She was still clamped around my cock.

I pulled it out in one quick motion, Lisa grabbed her butt. "ARGHHHHH," she screamed out in pain, as my cum began to trickle out of her, she was gaped, I could see the insides of her anus, coated with my seed.

Lisa rocked back and forth on the bed to let the pain subside. "I think I had better go and get cleaned up," wiggling to the edge of the bed, she managed to stand, but struggled to walk to the bathroom, still holding her bum with cum dripping down her legs.

I laid there on cloud nine, what a hell of a day. Everything was out in the open, I didn't need to hide anymore; for the first time in two weeks, I felt relieved. All that was left, was for next weekend. Gemma wouldn't know what's going to hit her. I smiled to myself, looking forward to the wedding.

A thought popped into my head, "Lisa, can you come here, please."

She appeared at the bathroom door, "What is it, babes?"

I pondered for a second, "If you now know, that I had already fucked your mother, then why do you want me to do it again?"

A cheeky smile climbed on Lisa's face, "Well... to watch, of course, silly," she blew me a kiss, then headed back into the bathroom.

12