Mother-in-Law Gets Her Satisfaction

Story Info
Jake, lured by horny mother-in-law, fills her needs and his.
4.1k words
4.61
45.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

I

Jake was just an average guy. He and his wife had a good relationship, both out in public and in the bedroom. Tracy, his wife, was only interested in "normal" sex, and she had never allowed him to cum in her mouth. Jake was sort of bored.

Approaching the Christmas season, Jake's mother-in-law, Pam, came to visit. Each night after dinner, his mother-in-law would join he and Tracy to watch television. Pam always showed up in the living room at night wearing a bath robe, and barefoot. The robe was thick, soft and comfortable, and gave no hint of what was beneath the fluffy dark blue terry cloth.

One night, while Tracy was out with friends, Jake was watching television, totally involved in the show. He heard Pam come in, but didn't even bother to glance at her. What was there to see? She sat at the other end of the sofa.

Well, when a commercial finally came on, Pam asked

"Do you want me to bring you anything for dessert?"

Jake glanced over to answer, and saw that her robe was loosely fitting around her. He could see inside the top of her robe, which was falling open due to the way she was sitting. His pulse quickened.

"Um, yeah, uh, can I have some cake and a cup of coffee?" he said, while looking at the side of her right breast, pale white, lying flat against her chest.

"Sure thing! Do you want ice cream with that?" she asked.

Jake couldn't move his eyes. What he could see of her breast was making him hard. "Yeah, sure. Ice cream would be great!"

As Pam got up from the sofa, Jake got a quick glimpse of her breast, hanging forward against the robe. The mature sag of her C cups was evident. She wasn't wearing anything under her robe! At least above her waist!

After Pam left the room to prepare his dessert, Jake reached into his pajama bottoms and adjusted his now-swollen penis. He was hard, thinking about her.

Lost in thought, he suddenly realized Pam was returning with his dessert. He quickly removed his hand from inside his bottoms. Had he been caught??

Jake's heart was racing while Pam walked over to his end of the sofa. Jake could barely make out the motion of her breasts under her robe. He knew that he had to see more. She leaned forward to place the food on the small table near the sofa, and Jake was disappointed. He saw nothing. Her robe was now tightly closed.

II

Jake spent the next two days eyeing his mother-in-law in a new way. He realized that, despite being in her 60s, she had very nice tits. One day, she had on a thin red cotton sweater. It was clear that she also wore a bra. She'd stepped outside to the mailbox, and when she returned from the cold air, he saw that her nipples were hard. Even with her bra, her nipples clearly showed, sticking out, low on her breasts, pointing away and down. Boy were they hard!

This only made it worse for Jake. If he was lucky, he thought, he'd be able to glimpse Pam's tits again.

That evening, with Tracy again out of the house, Pam came into the living room to watch TV. Instead of sitting on the sofa, she sat cross-legged on a chair to the side of the sofa. Jake stole furtive glances at her mature milky thighs, trying to see if she was wearing any panties. He couldn't tell. That didn't stop his penis from responding!

After a few minutes, Pam once again offered dessert. As she got up to leave, Jake got a very brief view up her robe. Though he couldn't see clearly, he was pretty sure that he saw some pubic hair as she spread her legs and leaned forward to stand.

Jake's penis was throbbing, tantalized by Pam's mature beauty.

III

When Pam returned with his food, she wasn't wearing her robe.

Jake's heart started racing immediately! He felt flushed. His cock continued growing.

Pam had on some loose shorts, and a fitted white cotton tee-shirt. Her hard-nippled breasts, held tightly under the too-small and almost-transparent white cotton, bounced as she walked over to his seat.

"Oh my God!" he thought.

Jake couldn't make our her areola, but could see that her mature breasts were hanging down, and not too full. Pam's shorts were riding up high into her crotch, and the shape of her pussy was visible.

As Pam bent forward to place the food on the table, she glanced at Jake's crotch and asked "Honey, did you spill something?"

Jake glanced down, and saw he had a growing wet spot on his bulging pajama bottoms. "Um, no...", and he tried to move in his seat.

Jake could not stop looking at Pam's tits. They weren't particularly large, but they had just the right profile, just the right amount of motion as she walked, and some very hard nipples!

"Hey, why are you looking at my crotch, anyway?" he said.

Now it was Pam's turn to be embarrassed. She got a little flustered, and said

"Well, I couldn't help but notice when I put the food down".

She turned to walk away, and her shorts showcased her lovely mature bottom. The cotton of her tee-shirt was tight across her back. Jake's pulse was racing, looking at her, braless. She looked very sexy!

"I hope you don't mind that I'm not wearing my robe, but Tracy keeps this house pretty warm."

Jake thought his penis would explode at any moment. "That's fine Pam, as long as you're comfortable!"

IV

After Pam sat down on the sofa, Jake realized he had no idea what was on the television. He was slyly glancing to his right side, eyeing Pam's tits. They were perfect! And those nipples! Laying apart on her chest, he clearly saw the outline of her breasts. Jake's penis was aching.

Jake decided to reach for a blanket and cover his crotch.

"Aren't you hot?" asked Pam.

"Not as hot as you are..." he responded, dropping a hint while spreading the blanket out. He reached under the blanket, and hoping Pam wouldn't notice, gently eased his erect cock out of his pajama bottoms. He just squeezed his hard cock, now covered in pre-cum, while glancing sideways at Pam's tits. Then, slowly rubbing a wet finger right under the head of his aching penis, Jake spasmed uncontrollably, and he felt hot cum spurting onto the blanket, and all over his hand. Still staring at Pam's tits, Jake's pulse was racing!

Just then, Pam looked over and said "Jake, would you mind scratching my back?" Jake felt like he was blushing, his heart still pounding.

She slid over on the couch, and sat next to him, but facing away. Jake quickly tried to wipe off his left hand, and with his right hand, started to scratch her back.

"Where does it itch?"

Pam responded "Up high, in the middle of my back"

Jake was scratching, and suddenly Pam said "You know, let me lift up this shirt. I don't want to embarrass you, but I'm facing away, and if my back is bare, it'll feel much better!"

Jake felt his penis spring to life again. He thought "Oh my God. She's going to be virtually topless, sitting next to me!"

Pam hiked up her tight, thin cotton tee-shirt. She had to pull up extra hard as the front of her shirt rose above her breasts. Once her tits were hanging free, the shirt was easy to raise. Jake strained to get a glance at those nipples, but didn't see a thing. He did get a good view of the side of her mature, sagging breast, and Jake's penis responded immediately. He was getting hard again. He quietly started playing with his cock, making it harder.

Jake stared at the sexy milky smoothness of Pam's back. He started to gently scratch her back. Pam said that it was much better now.

As he was scratching, Pam's cellphone rang. She reached down to pick it up off the nearby table. As she did this, Jake got a full view of the side of her left breast. It was sagging, nicely full, and the hard nipple was clearly in view!

With Pam facing away and talking on the phone, he scratched her back with one hand, and with his other hand he masturbated himself to another messy orgasm.

Jake was almost dizzy with excitement.

V

After Pam put the phone down, she told Jake "Thank you for scratching my back! It didn't really take care of the itch that I have, but I enjoyed it very much!"

She suddenly turned to face him, taking Jake totally by surprise. His left hand was in his pants and covered in cum, he was flush with excitement, and now he was staring straight at the most perfect pair of 61-year-old tits. Pam said "Hmmm, I see that you enjoyed it, too!"

Pam pulled her t-shirt down, covering her beauties, gave Jake a big smile, and she got up to walk out of the room. "I'll leave you alone to clean up!" He watched her breasts bounce lightly as she stepped away, and he thought he could see a wet spot in her shorts before she turned around to leave.

He had been discovered! This knowledge made Jake even more excited. He'd have to masturbate again before going to sleep this evening!

VI

After leaving the room, Pam must have gone to bed, because Jake didn't see her until the next day. He imagined her laying in bed, playing with those hard nipples while slowly massaging her mature pussy to an orgasm.

Jake absolutely needed to see Pam naked!

That night, alone in bed, (Tracy still wasn't home) Jake decided he needed a plan. Just thinking about his mother-in-law, braless, topless, her wet pussy - Jake found himself slowly stroking his wet penis, and while picturing Pam's sagging breasts, brought himself to another intense, squirting orgasm. He laid back, tingling with excitement. He needed to see more of that 61-year-old body in all its glory!

VII

In just another few days, Pam would leave, headed to the airport for a flight back to where she lived. If Jake was going to do anything, it needed to be sooner than later.

He knew that Tracy would be away from home only one more night, and that was the time he needed to plan for. Meanwhile, Jake found pleasure staring at his mother-in-law's tits. He stole glances whenever he could. The image of her bare breasts was burned into his mind, and he now looked at her differently, imagining her tits under the various tops that she wore.

Jake decided that, on the planned night alone with Pam, he would turn up the thermostat just a few degrees. He figured it wouldn't hurt, and hopefully Pam would be braless again!

VIII

When "the night" finally arrived, Jake was disappointed. Pam had also made plans. Just like Tracy, Pam would also be out meeting some old friends. Jake would be home alone.

Jake sat on the sofa in the TV room, watching some show, but thinking about Pam's sagging breasts, hard nipples, mature ass. When she left the house, the blazer jacket she was wearing totally hid her female assets. He could only imagine...

IX

Quite early in the evening, Jake heard the front door open. Could that be his mother-in-law? Probably not, since her plans included a late dinner. Jake heard the door close, then footsteps in the hallway to the TV room. As he looked up, Pam entered the room.

He saw that she was still demurely dressed for dinner. Pam walked over to the couch, sat down, and removed her shoes. As she rubbed her pantyhose-clad feet, she said

"Boy, I'm glad to be comfortable, and out of those shoes!"

"Hey, Pam, what happened? I thought you were going to dinner with friends?"

"Well, I was, but I told the girls I wanted to spend my last evening here at your house. So... we called off the dinner. I guess it'll happen next time I'm in town."

"Wow, it IS warm in here!"

With that, she stood up and removed her blazer. Jake was shocked when he saw what his mother-in-law was wearing. Under her blazer, Pam was wearing a white lacey sleeveless see-through top, and no bra. And her nipples were HARD!

As she sat back on the sofa, Jake could not take his eyes off of her beauty. His penis was responding, and his pulse was racing.

"I guess it IS kinda hot in here, Pam. Not a bad idea to remove your jacket."

"I agree. I don't think my daughter realizes how hot it is in this house!", she said, and she sat forward to grab her foot and massage it. As she leaned forward, Jake got a beautiful view of Pam's tits. They had the perfect sag, hanging, with their hard nipples, screaming for attention!

"You know, YOU could give me a foot rub - I really enjoyed when you scratched my back the other night."

Jake was almost dizzy with excitement. The problem was his hard dick, preventing him from moving.

"Pam, just sit back facing me, put your feet in my lap. No problem!"

X

As Pam turned to face Jake, he realized he would now have a full frontal view of her mature tits, laying against her chest. He would see her areola, and those hard nipples. His throbbing penis was getting wet.

As Pam lifter her legs up, Jake stole a glance up her skirt. He had always been fascinated by pantyhose, and seeing his mother-in-law dressed like this was exciting. She made no attempt to hide her pussy as she offered one foot to Jake.

Jake started kneading her foot, and she quietly moaned with pleasure, her eyes now closed. He realized he could now stare at Pam's breasts - and stare he did! They looked luscious, and made his penis ache.

He turned her foot every which way, giving her pleasure, but also hoping that she would have to move her legs to a more favorable position. Finally, as he twisted her foot a bit, continuing the massage, she let her leg fall sideways, fully exposing her crotch, her legs splayed wide open. Jake was almost dizzy, and saw that, beneath her pantyhose, her mature pussy was creating a large wet spot.

XI

While massaging her foot, Jake just stared. Those lovely breasts, laying on her chest. Those hard nipples. With her pubic hair visible inside the pantyhose, he knew her bare pussy was just underneath that growing wet spot. Jake was in heaven, his heart racing. His penis was aching, rock hard from the view of this mature beauty.

Jake decided that it was now, or never. He worked up the nerve, and finally said

"Pam, um, if you remove your pantyhose it'll feel much better..."

She opened her eyes, stared straight it him, keeping her legs spread wide apart, totally exposing her wet pussy, giving him a show.

"I was hoping you'd ask!"

With that, she stood, reached under her skirt, and removed her pantyhose. With the skirt still on, and her mature tits visible through her top, she sat back down.

She put one foot in Jake's lap, and bent the other leg so that her bare glistening pussy was now on full display.

"I like it when you massage my feet, Jake!"

Pam was just lying there, her legs spread wide apart! Jake stared at her wet pussy. The lips were already slightly apart, signaling her level of excitement.

"You know, Jake, when you scratched my back, it felt great, but it didn't really take care of my itch."

Jake didn't know what to say, and the best he could do was

"Your itch?"

XII

Jake's head was spinning. Unsure of what to do, he let one hand wander up the inside of Pam's leg. Staring at her moist, and slowly opening pussy, he caressed, then lightly ran his fingernails over the inside of her thigh. She had closed her eyes again, so Jake took the opportunity to drink in the beauty of her swollen pussy, now slowly dripping from the bottom, and making her asshole glisten.

She moved slightly, and as she shifted her position, she used her hands to fondle her tits, slowly massaging the nipples through her top.

This was the moment! Jake licked a finger on his hand, then placed it on Pam's now swollen clit. She moaned loudly, opened her eyes, and, staring directly at Jake, pleaded with him

"Jake, PLEASE! Don't... Stop... make me cum, please make me cum..."

Jake obliged, rubbing small circles around her moist clit, watching her hips start to thrust involuntarily. Her mature dripping pussy was now opening wide. He used her moisture on the rest of his fingers, gently caressing her opening, watching her pinch her own nipples.

Her eyes opened suddenly, and she started to speak...

"I...I...Oh my GOD!"

... and her hips started thrusting like she was on a bucking bronco.

"Ungh, ungh, oooohhhhHHHHH... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She reached down to her pussy with one hand and feverishly fingered herself, totally lost in the orgasmic rapture.

At this point, Jake was almost ready to pass out. This was too much, and he needed some relief.

Pam settled back, her legs splayed wide apart, her pussy soaked, and wide open. Undressed in a moment, Jake knelt between Pam's legs, and laid the head of his dripping cock right on her still-pulsing clitoris.

Pam gasped, her eyes suddenly wide open and staring at Jake, her mouth open too, but unable to speak.

Jake pushed his cock down, rubbing her clitoris, and the swollen head easily slipped its way into Pam's hot, waiting pussy.

At first, Pam acted surprised, and she said..

"I don't... but... ooooohhhhhHHHHH... Oh... my... GOD!!"

At this, Jake thrust his swollen cock all the way up Pam's hot pussy, the head of his penis slamming hard and deep inside her wet vagina. As he did this, she frantically reached to the bottom of her blouse and yanked it up.

"Suck on my nipples... suck on them!! ... oh please, ..."

And instantly SHE was fucking HIM, thrusting her hips wildly, panting, sweating.

"Oh yeah, baby, yeah, come on... Oh yeah..ungh! Oh my God... hard... that's it... don't stop, I'm cummmmmmmmmming..."

Pam clawed at Jake's back, Her legs were wrapped around his body, her large mature pussy fully swallowing Jake's hard cock.

"Cum for me! Oh baby, cum for me... aaannnnngggghh!!" She was straining hard, her legs clenched, working up another orgasm...

That was if for Jake. From the bottom of his soles, he felt his body spasm, and he totally emptied his sperm into Pam, spasm after spasm. As he did so, he leaned forward to suck on a nipple, and that sent Pam into more convulsions.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! UNNNGGGHHHHH..."

Jake felt hot fluid running down his balls. Pam had just lost all control of her pussy, and was gushing fluid.

XIII

Jake looked at Pam's face. Her eyes were closed, but her mouth was open, gasping for air. He put his face close to hers, and kissed her open mouth, inserting his tongue. She responded immediately, pulling him closer, his now softening penis stuck in the depths of her hot wet pussy.

They kissed. Passionately.

Jake moved his face away, and saw a tear coming from Pam's eye.

"Pam, is everything okay?"

"Jake, I feel like the absolute LUCKIEST mother-in-law in the WORLD!! You know, I always thought that you admired my tits. My nipples are like orgasm buttons - they are SO sensitive, and when you sucked on them - Oh my God, it was Heaven! I never came this hard in my life!!"

"Pam, I think now I'm the luckiest son-in-law in the world!"

XIV

Jake leaned back, his start still racing, his spent cock dripping with cum and pussy fluid. He looked down at Pam, legs spread wide, her gaping pussy dripping.

Pam's eyes were closed, so Jake reached for his nearby cellphone and took a quick photo of his mother-in-law, hard nipples, legs spread, fluid and cum dripping from her wide-open pussy, her wet asshole.

Finding the view of her body still stimulating, he couldn't help himself. He knelt between her legs, and once again started to play with her hard nipples. Pam, opening her eyes, responded yet again, so Jake placed his cock next to her gaping vagina.

Pam, eyes open, had that shocked look on her face.

"Oh...oh...oh my God...what are you..."

With that, while Jake played with her nipples, Pam reached down and started feverishly masturbating herself. The wet, squishing noise was turning him on, and his penis was starting to respond.

Pam reached for his cock, playing with it, stroking it with her fingers, milking it with her hand. As Jake's penis got harder, he decided to back away, and he placed his face within inches of Pam's wet messy pussy. With his tongue, he licked her gaping wet slit upwards from her asshole. Pam moaned. Than he placed both lips on her engorged clitoris, ...and sucked.

12