Mother-in-Law Gets Her Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam instantly squeezed his head with her legs, arched her back, and started convulsing. It was all Jake could do to keep pressure on her clit.

"ohhhhhh...mmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... (silence)...Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God..." and she started playing with her nipples.

By now, Jake was rock hard. Again.

He pulled away from Pam, and laid back. "Why don't you get on top of me?"

Pam stood, her face flush, her nipples hard, and her pussy absolutely dripping wet. She straddled Jake's now-erect penis, but faced away from him.

Jake looked at her beautiful mature ass, her moist asshole. With her legs spread wide, her meaty pussy was wide open, glistening, inviting his cock for pleasure.

Pam sat back hard on his throbbing penis. He felt his cock slam all the way into her pussy. He reached up, and grabbing her tits from behind, started kneading her nipples.

That was all it took! With hearts racing, Pam and Jake shared another wet, messy, loud, sweating orgasm.

XV

Jake was lying on his back. Pam was still laying on him, panting, leaning forward, her mature ass in plain view, her lovely asshole on display. Jake was in heaven. He reached forward, and kneaded her bottom, feeling its mature plump firmness.

She lifted her bottom, legs still spread apart. Cum was dripping from her open and puffy vagina. She was still leaning forward, ass up high, giving Jake a view of her mature pussy.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Oh my God, you are so sexy!" was the best he could do.

"Grab your phone. Take a photo. I don't want you to forget..."

As Jake reached over for his phone, he felt Pam's mouth engulf his soaked cock, slurping all of the juices, causing immense pleasure for him. With Pam's hot meaty pussy and asshole on full display, he took as many photos as he could.

His head was spinning.

Pam finally stood up. There were gobs of fluid dripping from her pussy as she maneuvered to stand up. Jake's penis was soaked.

XVI

"I can't wait 'til my visit next year!!" Still laying on his back, she leaned forward and kissed him deep on his mouth. With his left hand, he couldn't help but reach up between her legs, and bury his fingers in her sloppy wet pussy.

His mother-in-law pulled her face away from his, and said

"I know that this is what you want.."

She let her tits hang right in front of his face. Jake opened his mouth, and Pam lowered a hard nipple against his lips. He sucked furiously, teasing one nipple with his tongue while gently tweaking the other nipple. Pam responded by grunting, and as he finger-fucked her, her hips started bucking.

Before he could climax her, Pam stood up, turned around, and straddled him again.

With her gaping pussy and glistening asshole in front of his face, she leaned forward and totally engulfed his penis in her mouth.

Jake lifted his head, and once again placed his lips around her engorged clitoris. Pam's pussy responded immediately, contracting repeatedly with her orgasms.

Pulling his face away from her pussy, he managed to say

"Oh my God, I'm going to cum again!"

His mother-in-law kept his penis in her mouth, and as Jake convulsed, Pam swallowed every remaining drop of cum that he shot in her mouth.

XVII

By now, both Jake and Pam were totally spent. Pam was lying on Jake, but he didn't mind. She was gently caressing his balls, and he was playing with the hot wet opening to her pussy.

At the same time, they both heard the garage door open...

12