Mother-in-law helps out

Story Info
Mother-in-law helps out with a problem.
7.8k words
4.71
65.5k
90
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh where to begin?

I had a problem.

Things weren't going well between my wife and I in the bedroom. My sex drive was fueled by jet fuel and going mach jesus with my tail on fire, and her's had run out of gas. I wanted her like a man in the desert wants water and she wanted none of it.

Other than that our relationship was fine. We still went out on dates. Kissed. Cuddled. But any other physical contact had to be on her terms and that usually consisted of me giving her massages.

I felt like a servant more often than a husband.

This had been going on for over three years. She'd still throw me a bone every now and then, but I felt like I had to beg for it and it was a huge inconvenience for her.

The sex was great, when we had it. I'd make sure she had at least three big orgasms before I considered having one. From fingering, to oral, to toys, to intercourse, we always ended up in a puddle from her orgasms and having to change the sheets. We'd always cuddle after, both catching our breaths. I'd always thank her, and she'd always apologize for not doing it more often. But then nothing would change.

We'd go months at a time without sex. It was devastating.

We'd tried everything. From therapy, to medicine, to games, to changing up when and where. Nothing worked for her.

I finally resigned myself to a sexless marriage.

My wife and her mother had an excellent relationship. They talked all the time, saw each other multiple times a week, and had similar friend groups.

My Mother-in-law (MIL) was divorced and had a house with a pool. So we'd spend a lot of time poolside during the summer.

My MIL spent most of the summer in a bikini. She wasn't a knockout but she wasn't ugly either. She worked out and kept fit and active. She did have breast implants which isn't a turn on for me. I prefer natural breasts no matter what size. But she was proud of her body.

My MIL was also very affectionate. Almost overly so. The hugs would last a little longer than what I considered normal. Touching my arms, shoulders, and legs if we were sitting close. Nothing overtly inappropriate, just really familiar.

Shortly after our marriage my MIL started calling me son and insisted that I call her mom.

She liked to travel. Mostly to warm beachy locations. She'd always send us messages of the scenery.

One weekend she went to Florida. But something strange happened. She sent me a video of her on a boat with random people. As she paned around she stopped on a group of girls and said "Say hi." They all giggled, waved, and said hi.

She sent me the message twice, about 15 minutes apart.

Then 30 minutes later sent me a message apologizing saying it was meant for someone else.

It was odd, but it flustered me a bit. I'd been struggling with my sex life and now this. I didn't know what to think. The timing was odd.

I didn't know if my wife had been talking to her about our problems or not.

The timing of the messages didn't seem like an accident, so was it a joke?

I decided to have a talk with her when she got back.

A week later we were at her house for dinner. I was helping out in the kitchen while my wife and MIL chatted.

My wife excused herself to the bathroom and MIL joined me in the kitchen. I thought, "Now or never".

I started, "Mom, about those messages you sent me. I don't know how much you know about our sex life, but it's been rough. And those videos got me kind of flustered." I was stammering towards the end because she started moving closer.

She got a heartbroken look on her face and hugged me. She said "Oh son, I know everything. I wanted to make you smile. I didn't mean to hurt you."

She pulled away a bit and continued. "I know what it's like being the one with the high drive. That's why I'm not married now. I don't want you two to end up this way."

She hugged me again and started to rub my back. "If there's any way I can help, please come to me."

About that time my wife was returning. My MIL released her hug and turned away from me. As she did she slid her hand down and cupped my crotch.

My mind nearly freaking exploded!!!! Inside my head I'm screaming, "Did my MIL just do what I think she did!!!! I must be hallucinating." But my semi hard cock and the beet red blush on my face said otherwise.

My wife said, "Honey, are you OK? Your whole head, even your ears are red!"

I coughed and said, "I just ran across something super spicy." And then hid my embarrassment in a large glass of water.

After dinner we sat around and talked for a bit then we said our goodbyes. MIL walked us to the door and gave one last round of hugs. I thanked her for everything and she hugged me close, kissed my cheek and whispered, "Any time." Then kissed my cheek again.

The whole way home my mind was reeling from the evening.

I tried to put those events and feelings of desire out of my mind.

Thankfully the weather was starting to get colder and MIL closed down the pool. Unfortunately the clothing change didn't help much.

Instead of bikinis and sundresses, it was now leggings and sweaters. Everything she owned fit her like a second set of skin. Every curve accentuated, showing what was, or wasn't, underneath.

With the change in weather came changes in decorations. My MIL liked decorating for every holiday. That usually meant some work for me.

If the pool isn't involved then my wife wants nothing to do with the outdoors. Which usually meant I was helping her mother while she stayed home and slept in.

My MIL liked mowing the lawn, but anything else with yard work was out. So I'd go over and remove leaves, check the gutters, winterize the lawn, hang/change decorations, whatever needed to be done.

We'd talk, but I always tried to avoid my non-existent sex life. I was still too uncomfortable.

One day I was bringing in the last of her potted plants before it frosted. She said "I've been talking with my daughter..."

No surprise there. They talk every day.

She continued, "about your sex life." I damn near tripped and fell on the plants.

She saw me stumble but kept talking. "I've been trying to get her to tell me what's wrong so it can be fixed."

Cautiously I said, "Ooooookay?"

She said, "We've talked about all kinds of things. She said you're super attentive, almost to the point of annoyance, and that you always make sure that she's having a really good time."

"That doesn't sound like a bad thing to me." I said.

"It's not. In all of our conversations it's never been an issue with you. Size, technique, number and intensity of orgasms, bravo by the way," as she gave me a smile. "The issue has always been her." "She loves you and thinks you're the greatest man alive. She also thinks you're hot, and she's gone into details. But she just doesn't have any drive."

"So what am I supposed to do?" I asked as I sat down feeling pretty dejected at this point. It seemed hopeless.

She came over to me and started rubbing her hand across my shoulders. "I don't know. I'll keep talking with her and see if we can't figure something out."

"Thanks Mom." I said as I stood to give her a hug. She squeezed me tight. Her breasts felt good pressed against my chest.

A couple more weeks go by and it's nearing Thanksgiving. Down come the Halloween decorations and up go the Christmas lights. This gives me one last chance to clear the gutters before it gets really cold.

The pine needles were stacked thick. The rain had made a clumped up mess.

By the time I was finished I was sweating and my hands were black from the gutters. I wiped my forehead with the back of my hand and smeared a black line across it.

When I got down from the roof MIL fussed at me, "Son, you're filthy. Don't track those boots through my house. Take them off in the garage and go take a shower."

As I walked down the hall to the guest bath she called out to me, "You'll have to use the master bath. The other shower isn't working. I've got a plumber coming next week."

I wasn't crazy about the master bath because it had a tiny stand up shower to make room for the soaking tub. The shower had clear doors to boot.

I got there and there was no towel. I started back down the hall and she met me, "Where are you going?"

"There's no towel."

"I just did laundry. I'll get you one. Go get in the darn shower."

"Yes Ma'am." I grumbled as I turned back.

I started the water and waited for it to get hot. Then waited, and waited for the towel. I didn't want her walking in on me with that door being as clear as it was. Even the steam wasn't helping.

I yelled out "Is the towel ready?"

She yelled back "They're finishing drying. They'll be ready about the time you are."

"GREAT." I thought. "I'll be butt naked and mortified when she comes with that damned towel."

"Ah fuck it." I said as I stripped down and hopped in the shower. "My wife's told her everything anyway so there's no surprises."

As I stood there, hot water cascading down my body, relaxing the day's tensions away. My mind started to drift.

Washing my hair, I took my time. Enjoying the way the shampoo washed down my body.

I slowly used the bar of soap to scrub down every inch of me. As I went over my chest my mind went to how my MIL's breasts felt pressed against me just a couple weeks ago.

Then as I went down I recalled her cupping my crotch, and found myself not only getting hard, but thinking "I wish she'd done more".

I stroked myself slow, imagining how her delicate hand must feel. By this point I'd totally lost track of my surroundings. My eyes were closed and I didn't care if she saw me.

I finished with a silent moan as my cock jerked and shot cum all over the floor.

I came to my senses and in horror looked around hoping she wasn't going to yell at me.

There on a peg just outside the shower door was a freshly laundered towel.

I could have died.

I shut off the water, which was now getting cold, and quickly toweled off. Then it hit me!

The only clothes I have are the dirty ones I just took off!!! Damn it!!!

This was just a banner day.

My panic lasted a few moments when I remembered my gym bag in the truck. Clean gym clothes are better than my dirty sweaty work clothes.

So I wrapped my towel around myself and walked out to the truck. "YES!!" My bag was there.

I changed into my gym clothes and looked around for my work clothes to stuff back in the bag.

All the stuff from my pockets were on the counter but no clothes.

I called out "Mom, have you seen my work clothes?"

She yelled back "I just threw them in the wash."

WTF?!?!?!

I walked down the hall to where I'd heard her. I got to the kitchen and said "I guess it's good I had my gym bag."

She looked at me, and the look of disappointment on her face took me by surprise.

Then it hit me like a sucker punch. She'd orchestrated the whole thing!

Then she smiled and said "Did you at least clean the floor?"

I could feel my whole body turn red with embarrassment.

She laughed and laughed.

Finally she said, "Next time don't ruin my fun. It will be mutually beneficial." As she planted a kiss on my lips.

My whole body felt as if it had been electrified. Tingles went from the top of my head all the way to my toes.

If I hadn't been so mortified I'd have taken her right there on the kitchen counter. But between the embarrassment and shock, not to mention her laughing at my embarrassment and shock, I couldn't have gotten it up with Viagra.

Now that I knew. All bets were off. She'd just loosed an animal that had been caged for far too long.

Weeks went by and there was no repeat performance. We were never alone together and we didn't go out of our way to make it so.

When we were together there were always furtive glances, and an "accidental" touch here or there.

MIL started wearing lower cut blouses and sweaters with plunging necklines to show off her cleavage. And she especially enjoyed brushing her hand or ass across my crotch, then watching the response. It became our secret game.

One time she grabbed my ass while we were alone.

I said, "I'll give you 15 minutes to stop that."

She cooed and said, "Oh son, I'm going to need more than that."

But on and on it went. Life kept getting in the way and there was never any time to be alone, organically, together.

At Christmas my wife and I have to go to all the different parent's houses. Breakfast with my dad. Lunch with her dad. Dinner with her mom. By the end of the day we're exhausted. I usually end up falling asleep wherever I sit down by the time we get to MIL's house.

Today was no different. I fell asleep on the couch watching TV.

The next thing I know I feel a hand on my crotch and a kiss on my lips. I thought it was my wife until I opened my eyes. I nearly came out of my skin.

I gently pushed her back and hissed "Are you crazy!! Where's my wife?"

She smiled and continued stroking my quickly engorging cock through my pants. "She's working on the mashed potatoes. I came in to see if you needed anything. I can see that you do."

She leaned in for another kiss. I gave in to my lust. The feel of her soft lips on mine as she stroked my dick made my head swim.

I reached up and cupped one breast in my hand. It was firm and her nipple was hard and prominent even through her bra. I had to fight the urge to pull down her sweater and take it in my mouth.

We heard the sounds in the kitchen stop, and we parted. My cock fully standing at attention.

"Great." I thought. All foreplay and no satisfaction... again.

The rest of the evening was uneventful except for the fact that my MIL kept glancing at my crotch and smirking.

As we said our goodbyes she slyly fondled my crotch again and whispered "Soon" as she kissed my cheek.

I hugged her tight and said "Whenever you're ready."

As we were driving home my wife asked "What did you mean by 'Whenever you're ready'?"

"Your mom mentioned me stopping by to take down the decorations, when she came in to check on me." I replied. "It probably won't be for a few weeks."

"You have fun with that. I'll stay home where it's nice and warm. I know how much you looooooove the cold." She said sarcastically.

"Thanks honey." I said as I rolled my eyes.

The day's passed and true to form I was back at MIL's house the weekend after New Years.

It was about mid morning when I arrived. I knocked on the door like I always did. It took longer than usual for her to answer. When she opened the door I could tell that I'd woken her up. "Good Morning sleepy head." I said cheerfully

"Not before my coffee." She grumbled.

I couldn't help but notice the tight fitting PJs she was wearing. Everything was covered but they didn't leave much to the imagination. I especially liked the way they hugged her ass as she shuffled down the hall.

Her hair was a mess and she didn't have any makeup on, which was unusual. She was usually already primped and ready before allowing anyone to see her.

As we entered the kitchen I said "You have a seat. I'll get your coffee ready." She did as instructed. "Cream and sugar?"

"Yes, lots." She said.

"Is it really coffee then?" I joked.

"Same amount of caffeine, smart ass." She grumbled back, half laughing.

I decided to lay off the jokes. "Here's your coffee. You kick back and relax. I'll get started on the decorations."

She smiled and said "Thank you son. I'll come help you in a bit."

"Take your time. I'll start on the roof then work my way down"

She patted me on the butt as I turned to walk away.

"I warned you about that." I said.

"And I told you I'd need more time." She said into her coffee cup.

It was cccccc-ooooooo-lllllll-ddddd that morning and the wind was up. My outie became an innie as soon as I got on the roof.

My fingers started to go numb about half way through. By the time I hit the ground I was shivering so hard I could barely function.

I got the spools of lights put away in the storage room, the wreaths hung on the pegs, and the reindeer put on the shelves. About that time MIL walked in.

"H-h-h-ey M-m-m-om." I managed through my shivering.

"Oh son, is it really that cold outside?" She said as she crossed the room. She took hold of my hands and recoiled almost immediately. "Your hands are like ice!"

"Yeah, but all the outside work is done." This time with a little less shaking in my voice.

It was a little after noon and MIL was still in her pajamas. "It must be nice to just stay in your PJs all day." I quipped as we left the storage room.

"I've got nothing planned for today except taking down decorations. No reason to change clothes just for that. What would you like for lunch?" She asked as she walked down the hall.

I followed behind her watching her hips sway with each step. Her pajamas were so tight I could tell there was nothing underneath them. Thoughts raced through my head. "You, in bed, my head between your shapely legs!" Was what I wanted to say but all that came out was, "What do you have?"

"Just about anything you could desire." Was her response as she looked back and gave me a wink. She could tell I'd been staring at her ass. "Why don't you go sit down in the living room and I'll bring you some hot coffee while I fix your lunch."

"Thanks Mom."

I took my coat off and flopped down on the couch as I blew into and rubbed my hands together. About five minutes later I was starting to get feeling back in my fingers.

"How do you take your coffee?" She asked from the kitchen.

"Black, no sugar." I responded.

"You like it stiff huh?" She joked.

"You have no idea." I thought.

"Here you go." She said as she sauntered in with a steaming mug of coffee. She leaned over in front of me and I could see straight down her top.

I reached up with both hands to let the hot mug warm them. My eyes glued to her cleavage. "Thank you sooo much!"

She placed her hands outside of mine. "Your hands are still cold. Drink your coffee. I'll be right back."

A few minutes later she came back in and said, "I couldn't find the heating pad."

I said, "It's ok. The coffee is working."

"Oh good." She said as she took the coffee from my hands, set it on the side table, and then straddled me as she sat in my lap. "I brought you these to help." And she took my hands and placed them squarely on her breasts.

My eyes must have been popping out of my head because she giggled.

I'm not a fan of implants but I have to admit her's felt good. My hands weren't warmed up yet and her nipples responded immediately. I could feel them in my palms. I squeezed a little and she shifted in my lap.

"Your coffee isn't the only stiff thing, I see." She said as she grinded up and down my hardening cock.

"So, my daughter and I have been talking." She started.

She must have read the shock and concern on my face because she quickly said, "Oh no, not about this."

She started dry humping me again as she continued, "We've been talking about her sex drive, or lack thereof. She's afraid you'll leave her."

She put a finger to my lips to forestall my response. "I know you're horny and frustrated. You know I'll do anything for my daughter. If that means keeping my son-in-law satisfied then it's a win win as far as I'm concerned. We both get something out of it."

At that I reached up and took her hand and started sucking on that finger.

"Mmmmmmmm. That's more like it." She whispered. "Now you understand me."

"Oh Meredith, it's been so long." I breathed.

"I told you, call me Mom. And I know. It's been a long time for me too." She whispered as she leaned close to my ear. "We'll explore together." And she kissed my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her and drew her body to mine. She continued sliding up and down my cock. "Ohhhhhh yes!" I moaned.

Her auburn hair barely came down to the base of her neck. It felt soft against my face. I inhaled deeply enjoying the scent of Sweet Pea body spray that she always wore. I kissed and lightly bit at the base of her neck.