Mother-in-law helps out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can't mom. We're running out of time." My wife would be there in less than half an hour. "We need to cleanup and get dressed."

"Oh alright, but I'm going to be needing a lot more help around here in the future." She said with a wink.

She sat up and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm so glad we did this." She said before kissing me long and hard. "Thank you."

"No. Thank you mom." I whispered in her ear. "I'd been missing that for so long."

"Me too son. Me too." She whispered back. Then reached down and grabbed my ass.

As I slid my now limp cock from my mother-in-law's warm dripping pussy, a huge glob of cum came out with it down onto the towel.

"Oooooooo. That was as big a load as before." She cooed. "It has been a long time for you."

"I told you." I said as I was helping to clean her and myself up.

"I'll expect you to last longer in the future. I want to experience all the things my daughter has bragged about." Then she patted me on the cheek.

"We're just getting started." I said with an impish grin.

As we started to get dressed, she sucked in a breath through her teeth making a hissing sound.

"What was that?" I exclaimed.

"You left hickies on my nipples. They're a little tender."

"Sorry about that mom."

"No, don't be. I enjoyed it." She said as she winked and gingerly buttoned up her pajama top.

I gave her a wink. "There's so much more to come."