Mother (In Law) Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rocked back and forth gently. As she eased her body to the size, she put a hand on Jack's face. Leaning in, they kissed once more. Jack wrapped his arms around her torso, embracing her. The two were chest to chest.

Slowly, Heather's rocking became a small bounce. The sounds of moist pleasure filled the apartment. The two released their kiss, panting from pure passion.

"Pull my hair," she ordered.

With little hesitation, Jack gripped her ponytail and pulled down with comfortable force. Heathers neck angled back. She yelped and smiled, her eyes rolling back in her head. She loved the feeling of Jack's dominant grip. Her small bounces grew in intensity. The sounds of moisture were combined with the sounds of her ass forcefully meeting Jack's lap, over and over. He released her ponytail.

Her hands slid up his chest to his neck. She gripped his muscles above his collar, her nails digging into his skin in an expertly gentle way. "Fuck me," she ordered once more. In a swift motion, Jack scooted his body down the couch slightly. He gripped her love handles, just above her hips. He thrusted upwards repetitively.

Heather giggled as the claps from her ass got louder. She leaned forward slightly, bringing her face close. As her body was jerked up and down forcefully, she brought a hand up to Jack's cheek. She stared into his eyes and admired his struggle to not climax.

"It's okay honey. Let it out," she said.

Jack felt pressure building at the base of his dick. He throbbed and pulsed uncontrollably. Each thunderous clap from his mother-in-laws butt brought him closer to release. He felt himself bumping her cervix each time he thrusted up into her.

His rhythm began to slow. However, Heather had other plans. As Jacks hips lost momentum in his upwards movement, she quickly began pushing herself down onto his dick. Jack grimaced and wriggled.

Heather, still face to face with Jack, whispered, "Now, come inside me".

She gleefully giggled as she felt Jack's seed pumping inside of her. She slowed her movement. Each time she pushed against Jack, his dick throbbed inside her. She felt his pulsating member inside her womb as he emptied his balls.

Heather leaned forward and raised her hips. Jack's dick slipped out of her. She then got off of him and back to her knees on the floor. He was still hard, some semen still dribbling from his tip. "Probably all that testosterone from the gym," she thought to herself.

He stared down at her. "Gosh. Let me clean you up," she said to him.

She slurped up the last drops of his semen from his dick. Suddenly, her eyes widened. Jack's cum was about to fall out of her.

"Oh no," she mumbled, leaning back on her heels.

Heather spread her legs and put two fingers below her. Jack's semen oozed out of her plump lips and onto her fingers. Jack watched as she quickly raised the fingers to her mouth. She sucked on them hastily and then jumped up. She gave him a quick peck and ran off, disappearing into the bedroom. Jack sighed and sat back on the couch.

His phone buzzed and lit up on the coffee table. He leaned and reached for it. "Message: Wife" on the screen stared back at him.

To be continued...?

12