Mother in Law Lust Pt. 02

Story Info
Dianne gets to sample John's cock.
1.6k words
4.52
38.1k
53
4

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,826 Followers

Dianne stepped into the bath, mmmmm, the hot water surrounded her as she sat down slowly, and she smiled as her big 40-inch chest bobbed just above the waterline. She settled down, letting out a soft purr. She was nicely butt plugged, her red jeweled beauty stuffed up between the cheeks. She let it nestle there, enjoying the feel of her cheeks spread, and letting the excitement grow until she could deny herself no longer, and masturbate wildly until she would cum like crazy. Ever since the first time she had tried a butt plug, she always masturbated with it, her orgasms were so much more of a lust-filled rush.

******

John stepped through the front door and heard the water running. He thought his wife Jane was taking a bath, and he felt his cock growing. Oh yeah, join her for some wet soapy fun, and he crept upstairs quietly. He stripped and his 8 inches rose. He stood by the bathroom door, heard the taps shut off, waited a minute then opened the door with a big smile.

"Hi honey, I'm home, like a bath companion?"

He saw who was in the bath, and let out a loud gasp, holy fuck, his mother-in-law! He stood there, mouth agape, and stammered, "Oh damn, I'm sorry, I thought you were Jane, I, I...."

Dianne saw his cock, a full stiff 8 inches, she started to feel a naughty need. John kept staring as she hoisted her body up, kneeling in the bathwater. She saw his eyes lock on her magnificent melons that stood out in all their glory. The full, firm 40 inches, covered with bubbles from the bubble bath, really has his attention. So much so, that he forgot he was nude, and his rock-hard dick was pointing right at her. Her blue eyes glowed with quickly building lust.

Dianne stared at the eager cock, she wanted to suck it, it had been way too long since she had sucked a dick, the swelling, the hard jerk, then the pulses as a hard, eager cock spent its pleasure between her crimson lips, she needed him to drain his balls in her throat.

"Jane is gone for a while, how would you like a hot blowjob, that nice cock looks so hard, let me take off the pressure. Come here John, let me see that cock up close."

John could not resist, his 23-year-old body, with a full-on sex drive was easy prey for Dianne's mature, lusty 48-year-old sex drive. She licked her lips as he stepped closer, making her crimson lips wet and shiny, eager to give her son-in-law the best suck job of his life. She was on her knees in the tub, the classic subservient cocksucker position, and she was eager to get his cock into her mouth.

Dianne saw that thick beauty, 8 inches of mouth fucking pleasure coming closer, and she purred "Bring that sweet cock to me, I need to suck you dry!"

John was all for it, her mom-in-law was a lust-driven, hungry little cocksucker who needed to get her mouth filled. He fed his dick to her, she pushed her head down, eager to swallow him, working in bit by bit, letting her mouth adjust. One last forward thrust of her head and John's grunt of pleasure sounded as his cock head slipped past the back of her mouth, his cock head nestled in her throat, she swallowed around him, letting her throat muscles caress his cock head, eager to milk him.

John was fired up as Dianne started to ride his pole, her head bobbing back and forth, getting into her well-practised blowjob rhythm. God, she really knew how to suck, her tongue painting hot designs of pleasure all over his shaft, her deep-throating knowledge was swallowing him balls deep on every bob.

Dianne had one hand groping at her big tits, the other hand was just under the level of the bath water, jilling herself wildly. Her lips were riding wetly up and down the thick shaft, and she started to make moans of passion around his cock.

John looked down, watching Dianne's head moving back and forth, the sight of her massive, soaped-up dairies really driving him along. Hearing the moans of pleasure around his cock, watching the splashings just below her waist, and feeling her hot, wet mouth of experience riding his dick, he was getting the blowjob of a lifetime. Even Jane his wife, was not as good as Dianne. Like mother was not like daughter.

*****

Dianne moaned around the cock, John's cock was a pleasure, sucking, licking, and swirling her tongue around it, eager for the explosion. She felt the quick climb to orgasm, and her hand released her melons and cupped his balls, eager for a mouth-filling explosion. Dianne could feel it, the surging tingles filling up her womb, her buttocks tightened up around the butt plug, oh fuck that felt so good, and she started to shudder as her climax grabbed her. She felt her mouth tighten up, giving John's dick the tight gripping suck, eager for the whitewashing of her tonsils.

*****

John felt the gripping tightness and her cries of orgasm around his cock, and his load erupted, her throat muscles milked out the first shot, and her mouth pulled back, John grunted and gasped as his load splattered and pasted the inside of her sweet sucking mouth.

*****

Dianne had to swallow more than once, he was really pent up, she savored the rich rush of his cum as he filled her mouth. She stood up and cooed, "Let's see if you can give as well as you receive."

*****

John was mesmerized by that full lush body, pubic mound bare and bald, the tight little coin slot of her pussy, the classic breeder's hips, nice and wide but not fat, he was more than eager to devour that delicious looking pussy. He was just about to climb into the bathtub, when they heard the garage door opening, as Jane got home.

Dianne purred, "Looks like we'll have to do this another time, my sweet son-in-law, I look forward to that time."

John stepped quickly to the door, took another long look at Dianne's sexy shape, and slipped out, hurrying to the bedroom and pulling his clothes back on. He hustled downstairs to greet Jane, his mind was spinning with what had just happened, and what was likely to happen. It was only day 2 of Dianne's month-long stay, and he was more than ready to see what sexy surprises Dianne had in store for him.

*****

In the bath, Dianne needed another orgasm, and as her fingers danced all over her spread pussy, the waves of orgasm came quickly, wonderfully, and uncontrollably. She reveled in the pleasure of satisfaction and looked forward to having John between her thighs, feasting on her pussy, then the feel of that hard cock pounding her cunt, and filling her up with a creamy load of hot sperm satisfaction.

*****

When Dianne came downstairs, she could see that John was still revved up, and he needed to spend that built-up passion on Jane. Dianne easily made up some errands, and just before she left she smiled at John, licked her lips, and was out the door.

John virtually carried a giggling Jane to the bedroom, his cock was so hard it hurt, and in just a few moments, clothes were scattered on the floor, and they just got right into it. over. John was savoring the ride, deep inside Jane's sexy tunnel. He felt steel hard as he reamed her steamy cleft, driving in balls deep, over and over.

John could not stop the fantasy, Dianne was right there, watching them fucking while stroking her creamy heat. The remembered sight of Dianne's nude body made him growl.

Jane purred, "Mmmm, John, you're such a tiger. Lie back baby, I want to ride you like a sex-crazed cowgirl."

John filled his eyes with the sight of his wife riding him, and he was treated to the sight of his sexy Jane riding him cowgirl style, his eyes feasting on the sight of her beautiful breasts bouncing as she pumped her hips up and down, riding him hard. His fantasy had Dianne purring, "Mmmm, that looks so nice, after Jane has gotten hers, I want my turn!"Just before they reached their peaks, Jane told him to put her on her hands and knees.

"Now, fuck me, ride me as a doggy would, and this time, let your juicy load go, flood me!" she growled passionately.

John eagerly plunged into her doggy style, her pussy clutching at him tightly, urging him on to the explosion. His fantasy Dianne cooed, "Yes, oh yes, I want everything my daughter gets, like mother like daughter." Now his fantasy Dianne was on her hands and knees, her cunt clutching and squeezing his prick, and he felt the surging tide of orgasm.

Jane gave out a shriek as his cock thumped against her cervix, and the wild spasming and pulsing as her tight walls milked him for all he had. John erupted, Jane's pussy spasming wildly she exploded, a shriek of pleasure filling the bedroom. John pulled her hips tightly against him, pouring his built-up load into her, filling up her womb as her fiery heat spasmed wildly around his cock, sucking and milking greedily at him, draining him into her.

*****

When Dianne returned from her 'errands,' she smiled as she tell that her daughter and son-in-law had gotten down to it. Dianne was eager to take John along, he still needed to taste her cunt, and she wanted to get that prick into her. Jane had extolled the virtues of his cock during mother-daughter gab fests, and it had gotten Dianne hot and bothered, and she wouldn't rest until she got to sample his sexual prowess.

groomleader
groomleader
2,826 Followers