Mother in Law Lust Pt. 03

Story Info
Jong christens Dianne's luscious hefty boobs.
2.2k words
4.64
31.5k
47
4

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,808 Followers

John was charged up, having his sexy Mom in law around him most of the time, and seeing those lush curves, knowing what lay beneath, kept him in a warmed-up state, and his wife Jane was the lucky recipient of his desires, as he rode her like a midnight stallion, emptying the pent up pressure into Jane's eagerly accepting fuck holes.

Jane had gone to bed early, she had not slept well the night before, and she was asleep in 3 minutes. John knew that he couldn't disturb her, and late that evening, he crept downstairs to his den. He booted up the desktop, and paged through, looking for some suitable porn to stroke off to.

Dianne had seen that Jane was not up for sex, and she felt that it was time to get her sweet son-in-law into some more hot, sexy fun. Clad in her sexiest black bra and panties, she followed him downstairs, waited for a minute or two, then strolled in.

John looked up, startled, as Dianne strolled in. Her eyes went to his cock, which had topped out nicely, and cooed, "Ooooh, I hope I'm the cause of that!"

She smiled as she saw his eyes drawn to the bra and panties she was wearing. Her bra was quickly discarded, and she skimmed her panties down. John's eyes filled up with the sight of her magnificent melons, 40 inches of pure tit flesh, firm and capped with stiff gumdrop-shaped nipples.

Dianne cooed, "Instead of some manufactured porn, here's something better to feast your eyes on."

She handed John a collection of photos, and cooed, "Me, in all my naked glory. These are pictures of me taken by my husband. He was a real camera bug, and he talked me into posing nude for him. I finally agreed, but with the provision that my head was not visible in any pictures. I did not want my face and my body all over the net. The body, great, but not my face too!"

"Check out that first picture, I had a real bun in the oven when I was 8 months in with Jane."

The sight of her body, with the big baby bump, was a stirring sight indeed.

"The next two were I was showing that there was nothing between me and my Calvins!"

She was naked, save for a Calvin Klein thong, posing front and back, mmmmm, the sight of that thong snugged between the cheeks of her ass, oh yeah.

"I like the teasing aspect of the next picture, with me all veiled, and holding up my bra, ready to let it go. He liked getting my naked body on film, as you can see from the different views he got of me. It primed his cock, I remember how well he fucked me after every photo session, especially after my mirror shot, I got to watch him ram me, god was that ever a turn-on."

"Oh yeah, It was so hot, and now for the grand finale, for when he would fuck me, pull out and shoot it all over me, look at how well he splattered my naked body.

John was primed up, his cock was iron hard, and Dianne purred, "Now that my pictures got you going, let my hands bring you off."

Dianne poured baby oil into her palm, then gasping his cock, she slid her hand up and down, lubing him up, then she tightened her grip, and started to stroke firmly, bringing a moan of pleasure from John.

As Dianne stroked him, she cooed, "Did you like the pictures, my dear son-in-law?"

"Oh yes, very much so."

"How about the picture of my well-developed baby bump? The one that became your wife?"

"Very sexy."

"Posing for the camera made me feel so hot, after every session, we'd fuck wildly, I'd think about my naked body, captured on camera, and I'd just cum like a bitch in heat! Knowing that you've seen me makes me hot, mmmm, so nice and hard, I can tell from your expression that you like the way my hand is stroking you. I love to fuck cocks with my hand, my first time was when I was 18, and my 19-year-old boyfriend talked me into it. Watching all his hot white cream shooting out of his cock made my pussy tingle, and after a few more handjobs with a very happy ending, he talked me into letting him squirt his cum all over my tits. The feeling of his hot spunk christening my boobs felt so good, I love to feel a hot man's load marking my skin."

John didn't last long, his cock was too worked up from her pictures, and she pointed his cock, almost touching her boobs, and purred, "Right there, John, I want my son-in-law's cock to christen my tits."

That did it, John grunted, growled, and watched, gasping as his cock erupted. Thick strings of spunk hosing down Dianne's 40 inches, frosting her nipples kept him going.

Dianne cooed and purred, oh yes, the feel of hot male cream spraying her chest always made her hot and wet. She kept a firm grip on his prick, making sure to milk out all the hot cum that he had churned up until she lightened up and let his cock ooze out the last dribbles.

Her eyes glowed, as she purred, "Mmmm, so nice watching you explode."

Dianne stood up, rubbing his spunk all over her chest and belly, and cooed, "Now, let's pick up from last time, on your knees John."

John was mesmerized, as Dianne moved in closer, her pussy was inches from his face. Dianne's full lush body, pubic mound bare and bald, the tight little coin slot of her pussy, the classic breeder's hips, nice and wide but not fat, he was more than eager to devour that delicious-looking pussy.

Dianne's voice was husky with lust as she cooed, "Do it, my sweet son-in-law, taste me, go crazy on my cunt!"

Her pussy was spread open for his tongue, he gently grasped her broad hips with his hands and leaned forward, planting his lips on the outside of her pussy. John used the tip of his tongue to part her ever so slightly. Her body tensed up as his tongue gently probed that little, warm part of her.

"Mmmmm feels nice," Dianne cooed, her breathing picking up with passion. Her daughter had told her during a wine night how good a pussy licker John was, and Dianne was eager to find out for herself. She gasped as his tongue pushed deeper into her, meeting a rush of juices.

John's face pressed tightly against her, his tongue plunging deep between her spread thighs and the delicate pink folds between them. Dianne rolled her hips against his face and she felt John's tongue nudging at the hood of her clit, coaxing her clit to come out and play.

"Fuck... yes," Dianne said between sharp breaths. "Yes, get that tongue in there, wriggle it around, fuck yeah, go crazy on my cunt, eat me alive!"

John was happy to do so, and his face became very wet as Dianne's juices were running in a copious flow. He felt her hands come around his head and hold him tight against her pussy.

Dianne could feel the rise, and she gasped, "Stick your tongue out, and keep it out!"

Eager to follow orders, he did so, she kept his head in her hands, holding against her, and he could feel her starting to grind her clit against his tongue.

"Mmmmm, I just love to rub my clitty hard against an obliging tongue. Oh yes, Ri--Right there," Dianne whimpered, her eyes closed. "Mmmm keep that tongue there, ah-ah-ah!"

John could feel how wet she was, she kept up the pressure, until she grasped his head tighter, and pressed her clit down hard, facefucking him, her clit was hot, throbbing, and bulging with arousal as she started to shake.

"Ffff-fuck yesssssssss, oh yes, FUCK!"

Dianne was squealing with pleasure, and a huge rush of her cum poured out, it felt like Niagara Falls as she gushed a torrent of girl cum all over his face. She rode that crest, mopping his face down.

After she drifted in the afterglow, Dianne smiled at the hard, eager return of John's cock, and cooed, "Now, it's time for some hard driving fucking."

Just before they could get into it, they heard footsteps coming down from upstairs, and Jane's voice called out, "John?"

In a few seconds, John was on his feet, the towel he was going to use to catch his load became the towel to mop down his wet face, and he called out, "Be right there baby."

Dianne gave a mischievous smile and purred, "Maybe Jane is ready for a hot fuck. If so, leave your bedroom door open just a bit, so I can watch and get myself off to the sight!"

John hurried out to the hallway, and Jane was there, a smile on her face.

"I just woke up, and I was having a dream that you were fucking me, and just before I came, I woke up." She stepped over to him, and cooed, "It made me so hot, feel how hot and wet it made me John."

John's fingers slid down, and the hot, wet seam greeted his digits. He pushed in two fingers, and Jane's growl of pleasure sounded. Her hand reached down and took his cock, gently stroking his ready stiffness.

"Mmmm, mmmmmm, so nice and hard, take me upstairs, give me that good hard fuck so that I can cum in real life!"

John was quickly upstairs, and when Jane lay back, legs spread, a beaming smile, she cooed, "Come and get me, baby!"

John slotted himself between the spread thighs, her hand keeping a firm grip, guiding his cock on a pussy opening path. John reached down and cupped her ass cheeks tightly, lifting her hips up. Jane wrapped her legs around his waist, ready for him to plunge in. He nudged his cock head gently against her entrance, lined her pussy up with his cock head, and nudged it gently against her entrance.

Jane purred, "My hungry kitty is all ready, plunge your stiff, horny cock into me, and let me have it! Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, so I can feel your rock-hard prick exploding and squirting in me, filling me up with a hot load of your spunk! Make me cun baby, and FUCK ME!"

John was happy to comply, Jane squealed with pleasure as he penetrated her, and he slammed into the hilt, forcefully spreading open the walls of her tight eager snatch, now stretched wide around his shaft. Her howl of pleasure echoed as he impaled her entirely on his steel hard eight inches. The steamy furnace of her fiery hot fuck hole wrapped around his aching prick, drawing a loud grunt of pleasure from him as his cock was enveloped.

Jane grunted, "Mmmmm, so hard and so deep, just the way I like it, ride me lover, and flood my cunt!"

Fired up, clutching her ass cheeks tightly, John started to ram his prick into her, his cock withdrawing almost all the way, and then he'd power thrust it back into her, his excitement spurring him on, power fucking her tight cleft. Jane gasped and made wordless sounds of passion as he fucked her wildly.

John turned his head and saw the nude body of his Mom in law watching, her legs spraddled, and she was pumping her pussy with her 8-inch dildo, working in the same fucking rhythm as John. She smiled at him, blew him a kiss, and mouthed, 'I want that too' as she pushed herself towards orgasm.

John could feel the load building up, god, watching his Mom in law dildo herself while he was fucking her daughter was out of this world. His balls were aching, working up a massive load to spew into her burning core. John was consumed by the way her tightness stroked his cock, making his spunk sizzle, hearing the liquid sounds from Jane's cunt as he drove in and out of her, over and over. He could feel his cock jerk, swelling tight with a massive urgency, he was at the boiling point, ready to explode.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming!", Jane squealed, "Yes, oh fuck I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me, shoot it, squirt it, yes, yes, yes, YES!!"

John could see Dianne, her body shaking, mouth open in a silent O of pleasure as she took herself over the edge. Jane's voice rose to a shriek, her cunt clamped down tightly around his cock, virtually sucking at his shaft, urging me to explode his burning load. Everything came together and it took him over the edge. His balls let go, and he could feel the hot spunk sizzling up his shaft.

His wild groan of pure pleasure joined her cries of orgasmic delight as his cock erupted, pulsing and squirting wildly, and he slammed as deep as possible inside her, his spurting cock jerking and throbbing and pumping a flood, gushing thick ropes of cum deep into Jane's delightful tightness. He felt the silky smooth walls ripple with spasms, hungrily milking out every drop.

As the started to slide down from the orgasmic plane, Dianne smiled at him, blew him another kiss, and slid away from the doorway. She quietly made her way to the guest bedroom and slid under the covers, her body flushed with contentment. Next time, she would have his cock drive deep into her pussy, and let him enjoy her middle-aged tightness.

groomleader
groomleader
2,808 Followers