Mother-In-Law Massage

Story Info
Mother-in-law's neck pain leads to our first time.
2.1k words
4.45
216.3k
128

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story. Enjoy!

---

Time stood still. Not a sound except a heartbeat and the slight intake of a breath now held.

I had dreamed about this for years. A relationship that had been through ups and downs was now defined by fun times and unrelieved tension of the sexual kind. Now she laid face down in front of me without a thread of clothing on her body.

---

My mother-in-law is one of those Southern and proper kind of women. Shes one of those that likes crafting, history and nature. Always armed with a camera, she likes being the looking through the lens but never being caught by it.

If you did catch her in it, you would find her fairly attractive. Not a beauty queen but shes got pretty eyes and a nice smile. Shes bit overweight but it's definitely in her genes. Speaking of jeans, how she filled them is my favorite part. Her ass is nice and plump and I always resist giving it a smack as she walks by. This makes up for the fact her breasts aren't as full and enticing. Age and gravity has started to take effect but I was still anxious to see for myself.

She had been here visiting the last couple of days and was going to stay over a week. Years ago I would have been counting down the days to go, but I've grown to enjoy her company and she certainly breaks the crazy MIL stereotype.

She needed a break. She was in between some recent health issues and dealing with her elderly mother. Her husband is never a big help either. He's a strange and greedy man that has spent his life working and golfing with friends rather than being a family man. Never the romantic type, his lack of physical and emotional attention has always shown in my MIL's conversations.

So back to how we were led to this moment of silence and unparalleled tension.

I woke up this morning and wandered to the kitchen.

"Good morning"

Lisa startled me. I didn't realize she was already sitting on the couch, her coffee in hand and book in the other. She was always naturally cute in the mornings, hair not exactly tamed and glasses resting on her nose. She was wearing her housecoat...not exactly sexy but it meant her breasts weren't restrained by a bra and her nipples would most likely make themselves known through the cotton material.

"Good morning!"

As I greeted her, I realized my athletic shorts weren't necessarily holding everything back this morning. For a while I was always sure that the profile of my cock wasn't on full display but over the last couple of years I had given up on that and let it hang.

"How are you this morning"

"Fine, you?"

"I'm doing alright other than my neck giving me a fit. Must have slept on it wrong last night."

In the past when she mentioned any aches and pains, my mind went to giving her a massage. My wife loves them, even though I'm no professional. Surely, for a woman without much contact from her husband, a massage would be nice.

I was always too nervous to offer a hand. She sometimes seemed flirty, but never to the point it was obvious. I wasn't so sure how she would ever take me putting my hands on her. Even our hugs sometimes seemed a bit too distant. Although, at the end of her last visit, she was sad about leaving my wife. I put my arm around her and she hugged me like she never had before. This time, she held on a bit longer like she didn't want me to leave.

This was it.

I walked over to the back of the couch.

"I'll get it straightened out!"

I was half-joking half serious but still my offer brought a smile to her face. I reached down, gently rubbing her neck and shoulders at first and slowly working her right muscles.

"Mmmm", she sighed. "You're a pro."

I grinned and made a slight laugh.

"No. Not a pro. I don't have a fancy table and you've still got clothes on."

"True...", she replied, "but I could fix that."

Wow. Did she really just say that? My cock stirred in my shorts with the thought of her naked body. But, was this a trap? I cracked a grin.

"You're crazy! There are no massage tables around here and you wouldn't get naked in front of me!"

There was silence. I was about to be caught off guard by her response.

"Why not? I'd be getting a relaxing massage from a handsome guy."

Holy hell. She was serious. My MIL, the proper Southerner, was considering getting a massage in the nude from me. The opportunity had presented itself and I couldn't let it slip through my fingers.

"Well then what are you waiting for?"

"We can't do that! Karen will be home soon"

"She's gone to work, silly! She won't be back for a few hours. There's no chance she's coming home early. She has a meeting today about an hour away from here. The owners of the company are holding a regional meeting to discuss plans for Fall."

"We can't. I haven't prepared for something like that. I can't just go from drinking my morning coffee to being naked for the first time with my son-in-law."

About that time, I turned my hands to start working down her back. I paused to move her hair behind her ear, leaning in to whisper...

"Oh come on, it will make you feel better. Promise."

She smiled and turned red, embarrassed.

"Oh I know. Are you sure you would want to see all of this?"

"Yes mam. I'll be good, I promise."

She sat her coffee on the table next to her. Usually the lady who seems like the coaster police had placed her coffee directly on the table. She placed her book on the seat next to her, forgetting to bookmark her place.

She must have thought of this before and felt the same way, unsure of how how I would respond to any forward form of affection. She was moving quicker than normal, the same way she would if my wife would suggest an unplanned trip to the mall.

"Give me a few minutes, come upstairs but don't come in until I say so."

"Deal! Take your time"

She headed up the stairs on a mission. I poured a small glass of water, spilling a little from the nervous shakiness in my hands.

A couple of minutes later, I headed up the stairs. Our house is fairly quiet so it didn't take much to hear what was coming from the bathroom. Subtle sounds of scissors cutting escaped the bathroom. What was she cutting? The sound disappeared and was replaced by the sound of the faucet running full blast. A few seconds later, the bathroom door opened. I heard the sound of footsteps walking across the room. Then the sound of clothing hitting the floor. She was now heading towards the door.

I darted into the next room before the door opened.

"Be ready in sec. You can open the door in 2 minutes."

2 minutes were going to seem like forever.

I heard the slight squeak of the mattress sinking and some movement.

2 minutes had passed...this was it.

"Ready?"

"Come on in. Leave the light off."

I opened the door. The dark room only lit by the sunlight creeping around the blackout curtains and the light coming in through the door.

"Shut the door."

There was just enough light to see her lying on her stomach in the middle of the bed. She had a towel covering her round ass and about half of her thighs.

I knelt beside her waiting for some sign of instruction.

"You going to massage me or just look at me like a pervert?"

I cracked up. The situation was so unbelievable I thought I was being pranked.

"Straddle me."

I immediately shut up. Did she just tell me to staddle her?

I straddled her legs and rubbed my hands together. Partially to warm them, partially to cover the fact I was nervous like never before.

I started rubbing her neck and shoulders again. Moving slowly but with more strength than before.

"You've already done that.'

I immediately slid my hands down towards the center of her back. While distracted by her instructions, my cock had slowly and found itself resting lightly in between her butt cheeks. The slight tensing of her back also caused my cock to stir.

"What's that?"

I was doomed.

There was no denying my cock was erect and rubbing into her.

"Sorry, I'll move"

"No!" She exclaimed then catching herself, "I mean...it's nothing. I'm actually flattered. It's been a while since I've had that effect on someone."

"But?"

"I'm not getting into it. Besides, I'm starting to feel relaxed."

I was too nervous to say something. Without thinking, I had a different response. I leaned over and kissed her behind her ear. She moaned just slightly which inspired to continue kissing from her neck down her spine.

"Are you done massaging already?"

I kept kissing until I reached the towel.

"Let's get this out of the way"

Before she could argue, I snatched the towel off, and began massaging her hips. As I worked my way down her hips, I started pulling her butt cheeks apart. I waited for a protest but it never came. As I got more brave, I massaged her butt cheeks deeper. Faint moans escaped her throat but no words yet.

This was it. I was going to go for what I had dreamed about for years. I scooted back and spread her cheeks apart as far as they could go. I lowered my face to her crack and stuck out my tongue. As I flicked it forward I grazed it. My mother-in-law's asshole.

She let out a loud moan and buried her face in the pillow. I flattened my tongue and dragged it across her tight hole. She squirmed and moaned with every lick. Our massage time had evolved into me pleasuring her asshole like it had never been before.

As I licked away, the distinct smell of a very wet pussy invaded my nostrils. I was hard as a rock and loving every second of this. After minutes of tongue fucking her asshole, she rolled over quickly, then pulled my head towards her pussy.

For next next long while, I ate my mother-in-law's pussy. Her moans and whimpers told me she was living every bit of it. I for sure was enjoying it. The sweet taste of her mature pussy. Her neatly trimmed bush ticking my nostrils as I lapped up her juices.

Finally she spoke.

"I want your cock!"

"Are you.."

"Now! I need it inside me. Give me that cock."

So, I did what I was told. I slipped off my shorts and boxers in one quick motion.

"Come here, let me feel you inside me."

I slid back in front of her and lined my cock up to her entrance. Her eyes were closed tight...preparing for the sudden existence of a hard cock inside after the long drought. She grabbed my hips, stopping me from slamming into her.

I slowly worked my cock into her soaked pussy. She let out a moan as my balls made contact with her asshole. I was deep. So deep.

She grabbed my ass, pulling me deeper into her. I pulled out almost completely and then slid back in

"Fuck me!"

I was off to the races. Now instead of slow slides I was pounding my mother in law. Now the claps of my groin into her ass made my cock harder with every sound. She moaned and groaned as I kept up the steady pace. I was like a jackhammer pounding against concrete.

"I'm cumming!"

She broke my concentration with those words. Her orgasm caused her whole body to shake. Her pussy closed down on my cock, sucking it deeper inside her. I was close to following her.

Before I could say anything she gave me the instructions.

"Cum inside me baby!"

At the sound of those words I exploded. I drained my balls deep into her cunt, causing her to moan and shudder more than he had been doing before.

When all had been shot inside of her, I slowly pulled out. The cum dribbled down her pussy lips, across her asshole.

She looked at me and grinned.

"Wow. Just wow..."

She was happy. Looked the happiest I had ever seen her. Her hair was a mess, eye makeup rolling down her face and skin red and sweaty.

"Thank you."

I never would have guessed my day would have gone like that.

"When do you leave again?"

To be continued.