Mother-In-Law Massage Pt. 02

Story Info
I lose a bet with my MIL and owe her a foot massage.
1.6k words
4.53
33.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is erotic fantasy. It involves sexual situations between consenting adults, all of whom are over 18 years of age.

Several years have passed since my first story. I decided you all need an update. Thank you for all of the love and comments on Part 1.

--------

"Babe?"

My eyes cracked open to see the blurry silhouette in front of me.

"Are you ok? You were shaking."

I woke up so confused. I looked over at my phone and saw it was time to get up. As I rolled out of bed I noticed one hell of an erection slowly dying down. I must have been having a wonderful dream.

--------

I headed off to work. Another boring day ahead. Maybe some workplace drama would happen to spice things up a bit.

I did my morning rounds and grabbed a drink out of the fridge. I wandered back over to my desk and noticed a message on my phone.

"I'll be leaving early tomorrow. Can't wait to see you all!"

It was my mother-in-law. She was heading over to our place for a week while my wife is out of town for a work trip.

"Be safe! See you soon". I replied to her message and stared out of the window.

My father-in-law had been injured recently and wouldn't be able to make the trip. I didn't mind considering he was a strange, uptight guy who you couldn't have much of a conversation with.

I finished up my work and left early. Nobody should work too hard on a Friday.

--------

The doorbell rang and wife answered the door.

"Hi!" Lisa said, as she hugged her neck.

Lisa was looking great for 58. Her sliver hair touched her shoulders and guided my eyes down her body. She was looking much slimmer than the last time she visited but still had a great ass. The visits to the gym were paying off.

She walked over to me with her arms stretched wide. We hugged and she held on a little longer than normal. It had been a difficult summer and she needed a little more attention.

I went out to the car and grabbed her bags. As I set them down in the guest room I noticed something buzzing.

Surely she didn't bring a toy with her!?

As I moved her pillow off the top of her bag I noticed the culprit.

There on top was a toy...but not what I originally thought. It was one of those fairy toys where you press the button and it spins.

"Excuse me mister, that's not yours", Lisa said as she walked in the room.

Man, if that were a sex toy I would have been doomed.

We headed downstairs for lunch and chatted a while. Soon it was time for my wife to catch her flight. When we got to the airport my wife looked over at me with a grin on her face.

"Make sure you keep an eye on mom this week. Don't party too hard!"

Although it was just a joke, my mother-in-law really did have a good time around us. She could let loose, eat takeout and relax without being criticized or questioned.

------

That night the kids had gone to bed. I was on the couch watching football when Lisa came around the corner.

"Who's winning?"

"They are tied now..." I suddenly stopped mid-sentence.

When I looked up, Lisa was sitting down on the couch across from me in her nightie.

In that short moment, I saw a short glimpse of her ass peeking out from under the hem.

"I thought it was supposed to be a blowout!?"

She was right, her team should have been destroying mine but it was neck and neck. 21-21 at the end of the third quarter.

We loved to innocently pick at each other. She liked me because I paid attention to her. I was interested in what she was interested in and I always went above and beyond to make her smile.

"Well, if I were a betting woman I'd be biting my nails!" she teased.

"It's not too late for a friendly wager..." I trailed off, noticing her freshly painted toes bouncing to the advertisement music.

"And what would that be?" she questioned.

"If my team wins, you have to go jump in the pool".

"And if we win, what happens?" she wondered aloud.

"That's up to you!" I replied.

She leaned back and put her fingers to her lips. She made a slight grin and then giggled.

"If my team wins, I get a foot massage."

I was not upset at that thought. In fact, I suddenly became extremely turned on. While I don't have a foot fetish I could definitely find joy in kissing her toes.

"Or you can jump in the pool" she offered.

"No, you've got a deal! Better be ready for a swim!"

----------

The game dragged on. The new rules were no match for my excitement. Minutes dragged like hours.

My team had the ball with a minute left. 28-28 and we were heading down to the 40 yard line. The next plan the back broke the middle down to the 30. The next 2 plays were awful passes thrown out of bounds to stop the clock.

The coach sent out the kicker. They were ready to put this one away.

"Well, this is it" Lisa said as she stared at the screen in anticipation.

The ball is snapped. The holder drops it down.

And its...BLOCKED!

The defender recovers the ball and takes it downfield for the score!

I cheered.

"Wait, why are you cheering!?" Lisa said as she adjusted on the couch.

"Oh...I just...thought it was a good play!" I stammered as she grinned.

"Uh-huh, sure. Get over here mister."

----------

She was looking so beautiful. Her soft pale legs stretched out across the couch. Her nighty smelled clean from her scented detergent.

As I got into position I noticed another smell. The very faint musty smell I had smelled the last time she visited.

Her wet panties.

----------

The last time she came to visit I snuck up to her room after dinner and found her dirty clothes lying on the floor. I brought the panties up to my nose and breathed in. A faint musty smell of pussy tickled my nostrils and sent a shock down to my cock. I was hard as a rock and couldn't wait any later to stroke my cock.

---------

I eased her right foot over to the edge of the couch as she laid back with her eyes closed. I started rubbing the soles of her feet and in between each toe. She smiled and squirmed as I worked the spots. At one point I caught a slight glimpse of her panties and she let me work her feet.

"Switch" I gently commanded.

In a smooth motion she spread her legs ever so slightly and raised her left foot towards me.

There, now in plain view was her white panties and in the dim living room I found what I was hoping to see.

She was wet. So wet.

The small circle in her panties was damp. She was feeling good.

"Mmmmm." she moaned, breaking my trance.

I was caught.

"Naughty boy" she said and she dropped her leg and sat up.

"I'm sorry I..."

Suddenly she leans over to kiss me. This wasn't a normal peck on the cheek. She grabs the back of my head, pulling me towards her.

I close my eyes and part my lips and she kisses me. Her tongue slowly sliding in my mouth. We were making out like young lovers.

I pulled her towards me. She placed her hands on my neck and then threw a leg over to straddle me.

Our tongues were dancing together while she rubbed her clothed mound against my cock.

She was wet. So wet.

I reached down, pulling my athletic shorts down and out of the way. Her cotton panties returning to rub against my stiff cock.

"I want you" she moaned as she reached down to move her panties to the side. Her pubic hair tickled the tip of my cock first before it made its way in.

She was so hot, wet and swollen. She needed this. She needed to feel close to someone. She needed to be fucked.

My cock made its way in until her throbbing clit was against my pubic bone. I was all the way in.

She rocked back and forth, riding my stiff cock like she wanted to keep it for herself.

As we fucked, I gently nibbled her nipples poking through her nightie. She moaned and moaned as she grinded on my cock.

I reached around her ass, grabbing her cheeks pulling her into me. My cock throbbing and I felt her butt cheeks clench.

She wanted me. She wanted my cum. She wanted this.

"Cum inside me, sexy" she moaned in my ear.

She felt so good that I couldn't resist.

Pulse after pulse unloaded into her sweet pussy.

She clenched her ass, tightening her pussy lips around my cock.

She wanted it all and not to waste a bit.

We stayed there for what felt like forever. Her breathing heavy, cheeks flushed, eyes watering. She kissed me over and over again.

I kissed her neck, then her ear and whispered "You're the best".

"No, you're the best. I've wanted that for years" she said, as she stared into my eyes.

"What made you do that" I asked. Confused about how she knew I had the hots for her.

"Well to be honest, Thursday night I had a dream that was so real, I thought it had happened in real-life. When I realized that you went through my panties last visit, I knew it needed to happen" she explained as she laid her head on my chest.

"Oh that was very real. And you know the best part?" I asked.

Lisa looked at me with a smirk.

"It's only Friday."

To be continued.