All Comments on 'Mother-In-Law May I Ch. 01'

by iWriter4U

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The stage is set... roll on chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good base to work with. Can’t wait to read more as the story progresses. Maybe even his mother feeling rejected and hurt because her mother was selected and wanting to be impregnated as well.

madetoobeymadetoobeyover 1 year ago

An interesting scenario. I hope there's more to come as I enjoyed reading this.

swfb70swfb70over 1 year ago

I am looking forward to chapter 2

JimmcdJimmcdover 1 year ago

Please, please write chapter two.. I found chapter one very arousing,,,,,

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedover 1 year ago

Your one and only story posted on this ID 'has legs' and deserves to continue. Why the long delay?

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

love the tease and buildup

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

This needs to continue with more chapters 4⭐️ so far

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

MIL wasn't even in the story. Keep going before you submit.

bucco40bucco40over 1 year ago

It looks like this is going to be a multi chapter story. This 1st chapter is not incest however.

homerjayhomerjayover 1 year ago

Keep going please. Nice start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good Build. Need More chapters.

Harvey_32Harvey_32over 1 year ago

Very sadly I found Chapter 2 first, I won't do a spoiler but I had a very different preconcieved idea of the route this chapter had taken.

I've given both chapters 5*, well built story although written in a way the interpretation of the words wandered at times.

OldbutboldOldbutboldover 1 year ago
5 stars

My honest opinion of 1st chapter is , it was well written the plot line worked well , you seemed to spend the time researching the theory of this in great detail , and by doing that its made the story more believable , this kind of sex with MIL is as old as the hills and has been written about so many times , it has become boring , but by making the plan using all the decision making a shared conversation , i turns the story from a straight fuck-fest threesome , into a truly personal reason for Son in Law to make love to his MIL , as for the reader who went to great pains to tell you this is NOT incest ignore the knobhead , this is obviously someone who reads peoples work , and instead of congratulations decides to dish out petty statements , they either need to fuck off and stop annoying writers , or to read the story and accept it and move on .

Maybe you will be suprised to know this practice of conceiving children has been happening for years now , its not just a fantasy its real , and how do i know this well it happened in my family quite a few years ago and it never caused any problems you mentioned it was done with love care and total respect for all involved .

i'm now off the read chapter 2 and any others that follow in future .

Thank you for the time you give to us your readers

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really exciting and very well written!!! 5 stars from here, tough even more are deserved!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useriWriter4U@iWriter4U
Twitter/X: No Longer Posting Here Instagram: EroticaWriter4U Threads: EroticaWriter4U eMail: iwriter4u@yahoo.com LushStories content creator - Temporarily Halted I am for hire. Contact me about your true story or fantasy and we'll talk about bringing them to life in the form...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES