Mother-In-Law May I Ch. 03

Story Info
Amber and Brian go on a date and finds a secret being kept.
5.4k words
4.69
37.5k
38

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
810 Followers

This story was partially written by JDC. I completed it and am posting it here, on this memorial account. To learn more, please see the account bio. I hope you enjoy what he started and I finished.

Chapter Three

No Secrets

The next morning, exhaustion led Mackenzie to sleep in much later than she normally would have preferred. That being the case, her husband brought her breakfast to her in bed and prepared himself for a whirlwind of updates relating to their plan. He remained ignorant of the events that transpired the night before while he slept.

"Thanks, babe," Mackenzie said in a groggy tone.

"Least I could do after you did, what I presume, was the hard part," he replied, arranging the items on the platter for her comfort.

She sat up and took a bite while debate raged in her mind about whether she should tell him about her activities with her mother. She almost instantly decided against it and began to tell him everything else as she could recall it.

"Okay, well, as we kind of expected, she did not immediately agree. I have to say, though, I didn't come right out with it, either. She knew we had previously discussed ideas since she helped me come up with some of them, as you know."

Brian interrupted with an anxious question, "What did she think about us tossing all of our ideas out?"

"She agreed with all of them but was not handy when it came to introducing new ones on the spot. Maybe she didn't have any new ones or maybe she may have sensed I was there to ask her opinion of a new one."

"A doozy of a new one," Brian mumbled.

"Indeed. Regardless, but I did get a little impatient. I only had a small window of time and I didn't want to play the guessing game with her all night only for her to say she won't do it and I told her as much. When I first suggested she be the surrogate, she didn't quite get what I was getting at, ya know?"

Brian nodded in agreement, "She thought we wanted her to get the IVF treatment? She probably would have gone for that."

"Perhaps, but she was quick to point out the obvious, just as we did. It will cost a lot more money as her advanced age would leave few eggs to work with and wouldn't likely work the first couple times."

Mackenzie went on to explain how her mother caught on to the concept and even called it "doing it the old fashioned way." She explained how her mother riddled her with every question imaginable for that scenario. She rattled off each one as she could remember it to her husband and she paraded out all the answers she gave her mother.

"Okay, so at this point, she's agreed and now wants to know more about you being in the room while it happens?" he asked.

"Not really," she told him.

Images of the conversation at the table began to blur into visions of her naked mother's face between her legs. Mackenzie made sure to drive her husband away from any thought regarding her and her mother being in the same room with sex of any kind. She knew it would open doors that might lead to her having to tell him what she did with her mother.

"She had a good question that I didn't have an answer for. Well, my answer to her was that we would cross that bridge when we came to it. Problem is, we will come to it and we need to figure that out. I will tell you that based on the rest of the conversation, I don't think she would have a problem with it."

"With what?" he asked.

"Remember when you asked if you could keep having sex with her even when the deed is done?"

Brian nodded, "Yeah, but it was kind of a 'what if' scenario. There's a lot of variables at play when it comes to getting to an answer for that question. What if the sex is terrible? What if she doesn't want me to? What if whatever?" he said, forgetting the many things that immediately came to mind and left almost as quick.

"I understand, but I think we need to figure that out," Mackenzie insisted.

She had a lot of knowledge she could give him that would help guide him toward an answer he could provide without persuasion, but she refused to reveal the incestuous episode she had with her mother the night prior. It included the fact that her experience with her mother made her want more. Brian might mistake her desire and think she simply wanted more experiences with female lovers when all she wanted from then on was her mother's love and attention in every way possible.

She just couldn't reveal the fact that she had sex with someone else without his knowledge or permission. They were in agreement before they explored with another couple that sex with a third party would be a mutually agreed to decision. The situation left her confused and unwilling to push the issue any further lest she have to let the cat out of the bag and have a whole different conversation.

"You know what, let's deal with this part another time. I want to get the rest of this conversation out of my head before I forget it. We really should have done this last night," she said, giving herself a mental high-five for the last minute redirect.

"Okay, so ultimately what happened?" Brian asked.

"Oh! So, she agreed but she wants to have a date night with you to kind of take the next step in getting acquainted at that level, if you know what I mean," Mackenzie said with a snicker. "She said she would call you to set that up."

"Alrighty. Did you mention that you," he said, demonstrating air quotes, "reserve the right to be present?"

"Damnit," she thought. "Why do you remember shit like that?"

"I think I mentioned it along the way somewhere, but I don't know if she heard me or whatever because I didn't mention it again."

The look on his face seemed to her to be a look of disappointment. She wanted to tell him but didn't want to disrupt the forward motion she was making.

"Regardless, she will call you and set everything up and we'll go from there, how does that sound?" she asked, finishing her breakfast.

"I'm kind of nervous, actually. It's all going to be so different. I hope we don't get to a point where it becomes too awkward that either of us can't or won't move forward," Brian thought out loud.

"If you weren't nervous about fucking my Mom, I would probably have some questions for you," she said with a half-smile on her face.

"Yes, of course," he agreed.

That very next Friday, Amber made the call.

"Hello, Brian," she said unceremoniously over the phone, "I suppose you know the purpose of my call."

"I do, but do you have to sound so morose about it?" he said with a nervous laugh. "The Mackenzie didn't fall too far from the Amber, it seems."

They shared a mutual laugh and carried out the remainder of the call. Brian was to treat her as he would any new woman he was dating and would pick her up promptly at 7 PM the following evening and be dressed appropriately. He was to make all the arrangements and they would end the evening at her house. She was clear they would not be getting into anything that evening so, he should not have that on his mind. She hinted that perhaps his needs should be met prior to him arriving and he agreed.

Mackenzie helped him select a proper outfit for the dinner environment she reserved for them. Once it was set aside, she directed him to get a shower and get ready. While he was cleaning up, she removed her clothes and stood in front of the full-length mirror. Her eyes focused on her belly as she imagined it growing with each passing week. She dreamed of the sound of a baby's cry. She smiled broadly knowing that they were taking the first steps to realizing their dream. Images of intimate moments with her mother littered the landscape as well.

Brian came out of the bathroom drying himself off when he stopped quickly to admire his naked wife.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked as he watched her daydream.

He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He loved watching her in moments where her mind was elsewhere. He had an inkling of where her mind was at. She put her hands over his as she felt him begin to harden.

"You're taking the first step tonight, Brian. Tonight you will change our lives. I need you to do it with a clear head, though. I know you'll soon be having sex with my mother as well as me, and I am okay with that. Right now, it's just us." she said, staring at his eyes in the mirror. "Make love to me right here. Finish inside me and let's pretend that tonight is the night our child's life began."

Brian didn't need any additional urging. He slipped inside his wife and slowly until he was buried completely and slowly moved in and out of her velvety tunnel. She spoke to him with each stroke.

"She won't be just someone to fuck. Treat her like you would treat me, Brian," she said, bracing her hand on her knees as she bent over further for her husband. "She will enjoy your cock and will be delighted when you dump your seed into her. I know it won't be tonight but I need your head clear to make sure she is comfortable moving forward with this plan."

Brian squeezed his wife's hips tighter as he moved himself in and out at a slightly faster pace.

"I know, baby. It's not as hard as you think. She already agreed, right? I just need to treat her like a lady so her body and mind will respond to me in a new way. I'm not saying it's manipulative, but it was my strategy with you. Treat you well and you'll either be with me or not. Your mom already seems half way there."

Mackenzie grabbed his wrist tightly and moaned loudly.

"Yes," she grunted.

She knew his mind was where it needed to be.

"Make us a baby, Brian. Dump your load in me," she begged.

A few minutes passed. Brian watched his wife's tits sway back and forth in the mirror. He watched her face change often between a look of lust and blissful daydreaming. He thought about her words and pulled out of her suddenly. She was about to turn and ask why he stopped when he picked her up and put her on her back on the bed. He mounted her again and slid easily deep inside her.

"If I read correctly, this position is what is more likely to result in a baby," he said with a smile looking down into her eyes.

She nodded emotionally and pulled him tighter. Soon, he was grunting and using deep, sharp thrusts to indicate the moment had come.

"Remember this night, my love," he said as spurt after spurt of his cum drenched the inside of her pussy.

Just as she felt the first rope drench her insides, her body began to shake. Her mind went back to the massive orgasm she experienced at the hands of her mother. Her experience with her husband didn't hold a candle to how her body responded to her mother's touch. She was disappointed, but remained jubilant about the entire arrangement they had orchestrated. She could only hope that one day soon there would be no more secrets and that her mother could become a permanent partner in their lives. She wanted that to be her future reality and in her eyes, it was up to her husband to make sure that path was open after the evening was through.

"I'm going to wash up a bit more and get ready to go," her husband said, standing next to the bed. She had lost herself in her thoughts and suddenly came back to reality.

She smiled as he leaned down to kiss the tip of her nose.

"I'll bring you the remote. Would you like some snacks or a drink?" he happily asked.

"Some snacks on your way out!" she responded.

Brian finished getting ready and presented himself to his wife.

"What do you think?" he asked, spinning around.

"Good enough to fuck my mother!" she said loudly, bursting into hysterical laughter.

Brian smiled and rolled his eyes.

"I'll be right back with your snacks and then I'm headed out," he said as he walked out of the dimly lit bedroom.

He brought her food, kissed her cheek and told her he would be home that evening and if she was awake, he would tell her all about it. She happily nodded in agreement and he went on his way while she immersed herself in her favorite show.

He arrived at Amber's house almost precisely when he meant to. He rang the bell at the door and she opened it moments later. She was dressed formally, yet conservatively much to his disappointment but recalled that he would not be getting her clothes of anyway so, it didn't matter much what she was wearing.

"Marvel at my gloriousness!" she demanded as she spun around.

She stopped to look at him and rolled her eyes.

"I don't know why my daughter had to make reservations at that place. She knows I don't do formal, but," she said, stopping to looking her date over, "You look like a dish, huh?"

He put his arms out and did his own spin-show for her.

"Yes, that will do just perfectly. Shall we?" she asked.

He smiled, held his arm out for her to take and guided him to the passenger seat of his car. It was a long drive to the restaurant and Amber was not about to let it be silent or awkward.

"So, did you cum before showing up?" she asked as if it were the most normal question at the moment.

Brian stuttered as he tried to come to a reasonable response, forgetting that his answer would not rate very high on the list of new and taboo topics they would have to tackle.

She turned slightly toward him and put her hand on his knee.

"Look, I'm just breaking the ice. I know what you and I will be doing one day soon, but I did want you to myself tonight with a clear head," she informed him.

"Yes, your daughter is quite the motivator, especially when she's unexpectedly naked and is bent over waiting," he said, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Good, I would have to have a word with her if it were any other way." she stated, her hand still on his knee. "So, she told me the whole thing and while I agreed, I would like to hear your thoughts about me carrying your child and what has to be done to make that a reality."

Brian gathered his thoughts and put his thoughts out the best way he could.

"Amber, I'm glad you're an option for us. Am I sad that we don't have enough money to do it how others would expect? Not necessarily, no. I think you're attractive. Hell, sexy even! I consider myself lucky to be able to do it myself."

"I bet," Amber said with mock-suspicion.

They talked on and on about all the "what ifs" that surrounded the process of getting her pregnant. They were both satisfied with whatever answers they could muster and with whatever they could not. Mackenzie and Brian knew they would have to relinquish a lot of control over to Amber as she was the experienced baby birther and would know best. Before they knew it, they arrived at the establishment.

"Now, inside here you don't carry on this part of the conversation. In there, we learn a little more about each other. When we're done, we can talk more about this arrangement out here, understood?" she asked in a stern, motherly tone.

He nodded quickly and they both exited the vehicle. Inside, over appetizers, entrees and dancing, they learned about each other with all the same questions that traditional new couples would find themselves asking. They finished their dinner date at the bar, each having a single glass of wine.

"Here's to us and the future. May it be filled with accomplished goals and bright, happy smiles," Amber stated, raising her glass.

"To us and the future. May our new experiences not be lost to time," he added with a mischievous smile.

Amber narrowed her eyes at him and a wicked grin grew on her face. They gently tapped their glasses together and sipped in silence for a few minutes. Each of them were in a world of their own thoughts after Brian's statement. He knew he made it clear he wanted to keep fucking her after the goal of the arrangement was met. She had no further doubt that he considered her an additional partner in their marriage. She took special delight knowing her daughter intended to continue their affair as well. She saw some unique sexual encounters in her future, baby or not.

"I see she told him about our little episode and agreed I would be a good, long-term fit for both of them," she thought.

They set their glasses down on the bar and walked out to his car having been satisfied that all the public formalities had been accomplished. She had a change of plans in mind, though. She had gotten worked up over the potential that her future had certainly become, she wasn't going to let the evening end with nothing to show for it.

"Pull around to that side of the building," she told Brian, pointing to a dark alley. "Pull around the back and drive in there with your lights off, I want to talk more." she lied.

As soon as the car was parked again, she began.

"I know what I said, but you got me a little excited with that naughty little addendum to my toast, young man. I see you want to keep this arrangement going after you knock me up," she said, digging into his pants.

She fished his limp cock out and stroked it at best she could until it began to harden.

"You're not coming into my house tonight except to drop me off and you will not be fucking me tonight," she said, breathing oddly. "I do want to see what I'm buying into, though."

When he was sufficiently hard, her head went to his lap and she took him into her mouth. She noted every sensation she could including how he was trimmed, she shape of him, the smoothness of his skin and more. She also took note that he must have cleaned himself up after they had sex.

"I see you washed up after fucking my daughter. Kind of disappointing since I was looking forward to tasting her again," she said before going down on him again.

Over the quiet slurping sounds that filled the car, the words she spoke out loud did not quite hit him. Only moments later did it register in his mind what she said.

"What do you mean again?" he asked, gently pulling her up.

She appeared confused and asked, "What do you mean, what do I mean? Did she not tell you about the other night?"

Brian looked as if he knew someone was not in the know but unwilling to accept that it was him.

"Yeah, she did! She told me everything you two talked about and then she came home," she said, thinking about each word as he spoke it as if working through a math problem.

Amber began to shake her head just slightly back and forth. She resumed her seated position in her seat and turned to look through the windshield of the car.

"Put your dick back in your pants and drive to your place," Amber stated angrily.

Brian did as she requested and was about to stop the car in protest before turning onto the main road but Amber had retrieved her phone, pressed the screen several times and put it to her ear. She pointed at the road and motioned for him to get going. As he turned on to the street, he could hear a hushed voice on the other end of the line.

"I can't believe you!" Amber said loudly. "Brian is bringing us to your place and we are all going to have a little chat tonight."

Amber hung up the phone and put it back into her purse. Brian was not keen on being left in the dark.

"What's happening right now?" he asked.

She looked at him and then back to the road. She slouched in her seat.

"We're going to have a little chat about honesty and being up front with people," Amber stated.

She looked at her son-in-law again and remembered what she was doing.

"I'm sorry for not finishing, but now I am not in the mood," she mumbled.

"I can see that, but can you tell me a little more about what is going on?" he begged.

"Your wife will tell you when we get there."

The rest of the drive was silent until they arrived home. They both got out of the car and Brian locked the doors before they both headed in. Mackenzie was there to meet them just inside.

Mackenzie went to say something in desperation knowing full well what was happening but Amber put her hand up to silence her.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
810 Followers
12