Mother-In-Law May I Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
808 Followers

"We are not going to start this whole thing with deception and secrets, do you two understand me?" Amber said loudly, her eyes shifting between the two others.

Mackenzie felt like a student being admonished in front of the class. Brian remained clueless as to what was happening.

"Now, we're going to go sit and talk about this," Amber told them.

When they were seated in the living room, Amber asked her daughter if there was anything she neglected to tell her husband.

Mackenzie's eyes filled with tears as she began telling her husband about the sexual tryst she had with her mother the evening she went there to propose their new idea. She was very detailed about what transpired and how it got to that point.

"I didn't say anything because it all just happened and all I could think of was the promise we made to each other that we would not have any other sex partners without the other being involved," she whimpered before embracing a near full-on meltdown.

Brian pulled her close while he struggled hold back a laugh. Amber shoved him against the back of the couch.

"Don't laugh at her!" she said in a joking tone. "I am not going to have this little adventure ruin things between the two of you. I guess I had just assumed she was going to tell you about it so you two could get that conversation out of the way before tonight. That said, I didn't bring it up because I assumed that because you showed up in good spirits, she had told you and you were fine with it. Your little follow-on toast at the bar also led me to believe that was the case."

"I'm sorry, babe. I should have said something. It's just that Mom offered me an experience that I didn't want you to be jealous of because it was a first for me," Mackenzie said, looking into her husband's eyes.

"I can't say I really understand the dynamic that made it an especially powerful event for you, but I am glad you were able to experience it," he told her. "We'll have to talk about her and the last woman and see what the difference was."

"Mom said it best I think. The last girl was just trying to make everyone feel good. She wasn't invested in me that way. Mom, on the other hand, has a lot of experience and it was just the two of us. It was like our focus wasn't split between two others which would cause our effort to be split." she said. "Or something like that. Is that what you said?" she asked, looking at her mother.

"Yeah, it was something like that. You two can discuss that in detail later," Amber said, her tone returning to normal.

Amber's irritation over the event began to subside but she was not done ensuring all the issues were ironed out.

"So, with that cleared up, I have to ask if she told you about my little issue?" Amber asked, looking at Brian.

"I don't think so," he said, unsure of what she was referring to.

Amber looked at her daughter in a disappointed light as she began to explain why the event even came to take place. She covered her excessive orgasms during sex and how she demonstrated that to her daughter in real time. She also informed him that he might find sex with her a little frustrating because of that. Having never experienced what she was referring to, an idea came to mind. Amber told him that even if that were the case, there are ways around it. We would just have to see what happens.

Brian still appeared unsure about everything.

"Well, it seems I need to show you and lucky for you, that involves finishing what I started earlier," she said as she stood up. "That doesn't mean you're going to fuck me tonight. That ship has not changed course.

Amber reached under her dress and pulled her panties down her legs and off, kicking them slightly to the side. She motioned for her daughter to stand up and come to her.

"I need you hard, first and I'm betting this will do the trick," she said, pulling her daughter to her and planting her lips on Mackenzie's.

Her daughter fell into the kiss and gave it her full attention. Amber kissed her deeply until she pulled away and whispered in her ear, "You're going to eat me out while I suck his cock."

Mackenzie's face turned a light shade of red as her mother got on her knees in front of Brian and began to fish his cock out from his pants.

"Yep, I knew that would get you hard." she said, wrapping her fingers around his pole. "My god, you're rock hard. Can't wait to see how you are when you're about to thrust this monster into my pussy."

Not a second after she spoke, she filled her mouth with her son-in-law's meat. Brian's attention was focused on his wife looking somewhat dazzled by how quick the situation evolved. He put his hand on Amber's head and held his other hand out for his wife to take. He gently caressed her fingers until she withdrew and began to undress. He was about to see what all the fuss was about.

Mackenzie laid on the floor with her head under her mother's dress and gently tugged on her body until the lips of her pussy rested gently on her lips and nose. Her tongue darted out and sent a chill through Amber's body. She took the cock from her mouth and began to educate Brian on what was going to happen.

"As my daughter eats my pussy, I'm going to have several orgasms," she said as her hand flew up and down his rod. "They won't stop until she does. That's how its always been for me and that's what men have found frustrating about me during sex."

She engulfed him again and bobbed her head up and down his shaft. Brian looked over and observed his wife's hand fiddling with her own clit as her tongue danced around her mother's. Suddenly, the first orgasm came over Amber. Her hand squeezed his cock tightly as her body shook. Within moments, she was back to sucking his cock with the same energy as before.

Orgasm after orgasm passed before Brian was ready to fill his new lover's mouth with his cum. He announced the inevitable and Amber released his cock and stood, pulling her daughter up from the floor.

"Mount him. I want him to cum inside you tonight," she told her daughter.

Mackenzie did just that and impaled herself on her husband's cock. For the second time that day, she came at the first detection of his seed flooding her pussy. Amber held her daughter's hand and watched her face. Soon, the aggressive rocking motion Mackenzie was performing on her husband slowed and she became motionless in his lap with him buried inside her still.

"There. Now there are no more secrets and I believe we have addressed all past concerns, yes?" Amber asked, retrieving her panties from the floor.

The other two nodded while Mackenzie said, "I think it's obvious we all want this to be a long term arrangement, is that correct?"

Mackenzie looked at her husband and they both shrugged their shoulders just slightly and nodded.

"Yes, I think we both would enjoy that. With that though," Brian stated, "there's other long term details to work out. We assume you're okay with it as well and will spend some time covering the longer term details another night?"

Amber went to bend over and step into her panties and said, "I would not be opposed to that after all that's happened so far. Nobody outside the three of this can ever know. As far as everyone else knows, I volunteered as a surrogate and lucked out with a successful fertilization on the first try. That should answer all possible questions. Everything after will fall in line."

She slid her panties up her legs and Brian stared intently, waiting to see if she would reveal the treasure between her legs. Amber looked up just as the dress would have revealed her mound. She smiled at Brian and paused. Mackenzie turned to see what Brian was looking at and grinned at her teasing mother.

"You're not going to show him?" her daughter asked.

"Not tonight. You got me all messy down there and I want his first introduction to her to be better."

Instead, she turned and pulled the panties up over her mound but made a show of them sliding over her near perfectly round cheeks. Her arms lifted the dress enough to reveal her bare ass to them both before the panties covered it. Mackenzie could feel her husband hardening inside her and began to slowly rock back and forth.

"Looking at my Mom's ass got you going again, huh?" Mackenzie asked.

"Babe, this whole situation is crazy. I'd be a corpse if I didn't get hard watching her tease me while your sitting here like you are."

Mackenzie let out a small moan of approval as she closed her eyes and began to rock back and forth on his cock.

"Well, I hate to interrupt the fun and I'm not going to really, but..." she said, fishing the keys to Brian's car from his pockets, "I'm going to get on my way out of here. I'm not going to hoof it home so, I'm taking the kind gentleman's car and you two can come over tomorrow to get it. Fair?"

"Can I fuck you then?" Brian moaned.

"Fuck's sake, Brian, is that all that... ah, well, I'll give you a pass on that given the current situation. I'm not saying yes, though." Amber told him as she moved closer to the couple.

"You're not saying no, either," Brian noted.

"I am also not saying no."

She leaned down and pressed her lips against her daughter's and kissed her passionately. She did the same to Brian.

"Next time, that dick better be good and hard because my mouth won't be the only soft place it's going. We'll just have to see if that will be tomorrow or not." Amber said with a wink of her eye.

She opened the door just enough for her to squeeze through and locked it before closing it on her way out. Mackenzie continued to ride her husband, feeling more free having all the truths out in the open. Brian fucked his wife but his thoughts remained entirely with his mother-in-law and their next encounter.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
808 Followers
12