Mother-In-Law May I Ch. 04

Story Info
Three lovers continue to get acquainted.
6.4k words
4.68
30.3k
30

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
812 Followers

This story was partially written by JDC. I completed it and am posting it here, on this memorial account. To learn more, please see the account bio. I hope you enjoy what he started and I finished.

Chapter Four

The Journey Begins

Mackenzie's phone rang loudly in her purse as she shopped a local retail store. She had left her husband sleeping in bed after he had exhausted himself the night prior. She assumed the phone call would be from him, but it was her mother's name that appeared on the screen when she picked it up.

"Hi, Momma! I know we're supposed to come get the car today, but I wanted to dip out and get some shopping done before we went there together," Mackenzie said quietly into her phone.

"That's what's I was calling about, my lovely. I got to thinking on my way home last night..." she said.

Mackenzie was afraid her mother had some kind of moral reckoning and had changed her mind about everything. She went into damage control mode and began thinking of ways she could put her mother back on the right track. That was, until her mind refocused on the conversation.

"...and I got so hung up on some good sex and setting the record straight with this new adventure, I didn't stop to think whether my body was healthy enough and capable to move forward with all this. So, I am on my way now to see my general practitioner. I should be able to get a good idea about whether or not I'm truly a desirable candidate for this."

Mackenzie stopped in the middle of the isle and looked around nervously.

"They're going to ask questions, Mom. What are you going to say?"

"He's a GP, Kenzie, not my gyno. I simply want a general exam for anything that might deter me from going forward with this. If he asks questions, I'll simply say that I'm going to carry an IVF baby for someone and I need to know if I'm ready for that at my age."

"Oh, okay. Should we come later then?" Mackenzie asked, relieved.

"I think you both should cum later," her mother said loudly into the phone. "Ah, I crack myself up!"

She added with a giggle-snort.

"Very funny, Mom," Mackenzie said as she resumed her shopping.

"I should be ready by tonight. If the doc gives me the thumbs up, I'm going to swing by the store and get some vitamins and refresh my kitchen a little bit with some healthier options. On that note, sweetie, if we plan to begin tonight, I'd like to ask that it just be kind of like a continuation of yesterday. Ya know, where we get to know each other a bit more. We'll all be naked, of course, and I will be wanting that dick your husband is sporting this time, but other than that, I think tonight may not be what we wanted to be a starting point."

Mackenzie immediately agreed and shared her thoughts on that subject, "Well, considering the events of last night, I think anything he's able to deposit tonight wouldn't be terribly potent. I'm no expert, but I think several days should pass between attempts."

She noticed another woman looking at her strangely and turned into a less populated area of the store.

"It's something I thought of last night as I was trying to sleep. I think I've resigned to the idea that Brian will have to be your exclusive lover until you conceive," she told her mother.

"Good thought," her mother agreed, "maybe we can call tonight a dress rehearsal then, yeah?"

Mackenzie happily agreed and hung up the phone. She continued her shopping and found herself back home after her husband had gotten out of bed. He was busy preparing breakfast when she joined him in the kitchen. She talked about her conversation with her mother and Brian announced how he was pleasantly surprised with his mother-in-law's foresight.

"Yeah, it was nice to see she thought of something like that. I guess handing the reigns of responsibility over to her for these kinds of things was the right way to go," he said, serving her meal at the table.

"Yeah, it really was. I came to my own realization last night. We can't have me receiving your," she started, pausing to look at the bulge between her husband's legs, "seed while you're trying to impregnate my mom."

"And?" he asked cluelessly.

"And that means that you should probably have sex with her exclusively," she informed him.

"Well, that's dumb. Why can't we fool around a bit here and there?"

Mackenzie appreciated her husband's dedication to their sex life, "A toe in the water might temp you to jump in and swim, my love. Besides, if my mom is going to be your new full-time lover, she's also going to be mine."

Brian nodded in agreement before looking up at his wife.

"What a place we've found ourselves in, no?" he asked.

"No shit. I've found myself wondering how it happened so easily and how my conscious never objected to it considering how normal my life had been up 'till recently. Truth is, I said something to Mom the other day that kind of sums it all up."

"You gonna tell me?" Brian asked.

"She asked me about my previous experiences with women and obviously I told her about our one and only time with another woman. She asked if I ever thought about women before that and I told her I did. I said I looked at women's bodies and sometimes imagined what it would have been like to have sex with them. I never did because it was never a priority. I guess it was always always a thing I just never made time for."

Brian shook his fork at her as he hurriedly finished chewing. When he swallowed, he said, "That's the exact thought I had about your mother. I always found her attractive and while I will admit I have thought about her naked and such things, I didn't find pursuing that a priority of any sort. Had I been single and saw her in a bar, though, I might have taken her to the bathroom and took care of business," he said with a smirk on his face.

"You would have, huh? Well, I don't blame you. She is a MILF after all."

They both shared a laugh, cleaned up their morning dishes and began to carry out their usual routine for a Saturday. Hasty cleaning, menu planning and all the usual things took place except for their typical afternoon tryst. They made it a point to ensure they routinely had sex but their Saturday afternoon events were a tad different that day. They always had sex somewhere other than their bed and often role played. Mackenzie liked to call it "Spicey Saturday".

Regardless, they found themselves busying themselves more than usual to avoid that usual part of the day. Mackenzie would whisper dirty things in her husband's ear while he cleaned and sometimes wait for him to turn the corner with her shirt raised above her breasts. He would stop to admire her nudity and press on with the promise of a truly unique experience later that evening. Granted, she had to be the one to remind him of that and remind him of that often.

"If you're thinking of bending me over right here and shoving that thick cock inside me, think about doing that to my mom later tonight," she said to him one of the times she teased him.

"That thought alone is why I'm not tossing this broom aside and carrying you somewhere to fuck!" he announced loudly as she walked away from him with a grin on her face.

They later showered together and made their way to Amber's house. On their way, a question that was on both their minds was finally aired out.

"How does one engage in sex with their wife's mother while their wife is watching?" Brian asked.

Mackenzie had gone over such a question in her own mind. She didn't know what to expect but she figured her mother would either take charge from the start or sense the awkwardness in the room and get things moving. Whatever the situation ended up being, Mackenzie felt as if it was going to be awkward. She felt there was no avoiding it.

They arrived and as Brian was about to leave the car, she put her hand on his. He re-positioned himself in his seat and turned to face her.

"We're always going to have each other, Kenzie, and when the moment comes when your mother gives us the news that our child is on the way, it will all have been worth it. Think about it this way, too. In all our planning, we got what we wanted and more!"

Mackenzie looked confused.

"Your mom. We'll never have to search out a random woman to join us in bed ever again. She will be the one who will come to our bed with all of our love and trust."

She looked at him with a warm heart and told him, "You know, I told my mom that your words had a way of making me cum when we had sex. Not many men can boast that they can simply talk their women into an orgasm."

He leaned over and they embraced each other warmly.

"Thank you for agreeing to do this for our family," Mackenzie said softly. "I know you think you may be getting the better end of this deal, but you're making all the rest of my dreams come true."

"I could not have said it better myself, love. Let's go and see what tonight has in store for us, yeah?" he said, pushing the car door open again.

She nodded and they walked hand in hand toward the front door. Brian was about to ring the bell, but Mackenzie looked at him as if he were not in his right mind and opened the door. Amber was padding across the floor on her way to greet the two young lovers. She was wearing a bathrobe with her long hair tied up into a ribbon shaped bun.

"I'm sorry I didn't greet you with the same fabulousness I did yesterday, but you know, are we really in a rush to get anywhere?" Amber said before looking over to Brian. "I mean, you might be, but you've waited this long. What's another few minutes?"

"Few minutes?" Brian quipped, "And I do believe it was gloriousness, was it not?"

"It was. Now, make yourself at home and I'll be ready shortly," Amber said. "Oh, and if you want to stay the night, I've made up the extra bed. If I haven't lost my touch, I don't think either of you will be wanting to drive home."

As she walked away, Mackenzie went to set their things down while Brian sneaked a peek at his mother-in-law as she walked. Instead of getting what he thought would be a simple glimpse of the flimsy gown revealing the shapeliness of her ass, he got a whole different show. She pulled a long, thin object from her hair, letting the bowed hair fall evenly across her back. Without turning around or acknowledging that he was looking, she then shrugged off the robe and revealed a skimpy set of undergarments.

"There!" she said, turning to face Brian. "Now I'm ready."

Mackenzie turned around to find her mother wearing a nearly skin tight short sleeve and shorts combination pajamas. It was clear to both Brian and Mackenzie that she was wearing neither a bra or panties underneath.

"So, I figured we would eat something and see what the conversation draws us to," Amber said as she walked past them. "I've already got it in the over so, let's eat!"

Brian followed her like a puppy but Mackenzie stayed back a moment. She wanted to join the party and reveal her own little surprise. During her shopping trip, she had purchased a few unmentionables for herself and put them on with Brian being none the wiser. She slipped out of her pants and removed her shirt. She walked into the kitchen wearing only a white laced thong and a matching bra that was specially made to allow her nipples to be easily seen.

"Touche, my love," her mother said. Amber took a moment to truly admire the beauty her daughter exuded as she strode into the kitchen.

Brian, on the other hand, couldn't focus on a single woman. He was torn between a woman whose treasures he had yet to feast his eyes upon and was teasing him with that fact and another woman openly revealing herself, but was not set to be his main course for the evening. Brian was trying to eat but his taste for his wife and her mother overpowered what his stomach wanted. Amber and Mackenzie were engrossed in conversation enough that they didn't acknowledge his dilemma. Instead, they roped him into a game to start the events for the evening.

The game of "Never Have I Ever" was Amber's choice by design. She knew they should have nothing of significance to learn of each other. In their unique situation, however, she was certain there was plenty for them to learn about her and her of them. Since she chose the game, she also chose the rules. After several rounds, she announced a new rule.

"As we're learning about each other, I figure we may as well get into the spirit of the evening. If one of us has never done the deed being questioned, a piece of clothing comes off," she told them.

The very first round after that rule was applied that Amber lost, she cleverly chose her bottoms but remained seated as she shimmied them over her hips and off without showing a thing to her new lover.

"Slick. Very slick," he said, mildly disappointed.

"Thank you!" she replied happily. "Were you expecting to see the girls right away?" she added, cupping her breasts over her pajama top and shaking them.

"I literally have no expectations for the night," he said.

The game continued until Amber lost another round. There was no other option for her but to expose the only remaining items of interest. She made a silly show of uncovering her breasts and tossing her top aside. She held them in her hands and made erotic gestures toward her son-in-law as he stared. Mackenzie giggled over her husband's obsession with a new pair of tits.

It was then that her second rule became known.

"This new rule doesn't apply to the game, but it's important to me." she said. She looked to her son-in-law and saw his focus wasn't in the moment. "If you'd like, you can touch them before I continue."

Mackenzie snorted and her husband turned several shades of red.

"Sorry. This," he started, pointing at Amber's nakedness, "is all new to me and I have to admit, I like what I see."

"Well, I should hope so, doofus, or this probably wouldn't work. Here, why don't you come sit next to me," she told him.

He did exactly that. He moved his chair next to Amber's and as soon as he was comfortable, she reached over and took his semi-hard cock in her hand and gently rubbed it.

"As I was saying, this new rule doesn't apply to the game but it's important to me and should be important to you. The doc gave me a clean bill of health with the expected warnings about conceiving this late in my fertility cycle," Amber told the pair.

"That's good news!" Mackenzie said.

"Yep, and while I was out and about this morning, I got some vitamins and some new foods for the kitchen. Not that I've let myself go by any means, I just need to go back to being vigilant about what I eat. You know, in case I find myself eating for two." she said in with a wink.

"We're glad you have the experience we don't have, Mom. You tend to think about the things we don't because we've never had to think about them."

"Well, there had to be a part of you that knew you were making this decision based on my age of experience; even if you didn't realize it was happening. One final rule is for myself and Brian. It's a combination of medical necessity and personal preference. I know they make allowances for small amounts of alcohol to be ingested during pregnancy, but I always had a rule about not drinking at all. I also have a rule about drugs, but since none of us smoke or do drugs, that one shouldn't be a problem."

"I won't indulge, either." Mackenzie firmly stated.

"I don't think there's any opposing thoughts here, Amber," Brian said.

"Right. Perhaps it's time to move to the bedroom then?" Amber asked.

"I think it is time," Mackenzie said in agreement.

As they walked toward the bedroom, not a single one of them knew where to begin. It wasn't even the usual threesome Brian and Mackenzie spent so much time researching and eperiencing. Amber decided that it would be best to continue the lesson she began the night before and figure out if there was going to be a problem with Brian fucking her. When they walked in, she pulled Brian to the bed and mounted him. His tool had lost some of its vigor on the way to the bed and she intended to remedy that.

She position herself just right so his cock was pressed between her labia and spread her wetness around as she moved slowly back and forth. Meanwhile, Mackenzie laid on her side next to them. One leg was bent upward, easing access to the ever-moistening crevice between her legs. She didn't waste any time indulging herself as she watched her husband and mother get intimate with each other.

"I'm not much for wasting time and as you can tell, neither is my girl down there. Take control when you're ready," she said.

Brian also was not interested in wasting time. He lifted her up slightly and positioned himself before guiding her down onto him. Mackenzie watched in wonder as her husband and mother became ultimately familiar. Brian and Amber both settled into comfort and held themselves still while they enjoyed the sensation.

"You know your body better than I do at this point, Amber. I want to learn more by trying if you don't mind."

She looked at her son-in-law as if she was impressed and let him run the show. He took the gesture in good nature and focused his mind on the sensations. He placed his hands on the soft flesh of her ass and pulled her slowly toward him, then let her fall gently back to her resting position. She was as tight as he would expect any virgin to be which helped him to partly understand how she had so many orgasms. He was beginning to feel as if her body and mind on a subconscious level treated every sexual encounter as if it were the first. It was a simple theory forming in his head.

He then was determined to see if speed was another contributing factor. As he moved the only way he knew how, he was like a machine doing it. Calibrating his every move to fit his new lover.

Amber knew his calculating ways were in vane, but let him continue. When he was done learning what he could, he flipped them around and repeated the same procedure. Mackenzie recalled the same robotic type approach from their first time and was delighted she could witness it from another perspective. She was sure that was the approach he took to learn how to speak to her during sex. She continued to gently rub herself as she watched. Amber, on the other hand, was getting bored. That was her curse. She was either bored having sex with men or she came too often. There was no middle ground.

Brian leaned down and whispered into Amber's ear and slowly picked up the pace of his motions pumping in and out of her. Seconds passed before she experienced her first orgasm of the night.

"I very much doubt you're going to fix me, my good man," Amber said as Brian continued thrusting in and out.

"It's not me trying to fix you," Brian said. "I'm just learning how you react to different things.

"Super orgasmic is how I react," she said in a colder tone.

Amber had long given up the possibility of a normal sex life. She molded her entire adult life knowing she would never experience normalcy in that regard. She was fine with it considering the rest of her life was as normal as it could be. She certainly was not in the mindset that some young stud her daughter married had the cure in his dick.

Brian was done adjusting to his new lover and brought his mind completely into the moment. His wife had inched closer and he saw her hand on her mother's tit, massaging it gently. Despite their activities the night prior, he knew his orgasm wasn't far away.

"Fuck, babe. Watching you do that is going to make me cum soon," he informed both women.

"Hopefully you have a good recovery time," Amber responded.

Just as he was about to go over the edge, Amber wrapped her legs around him and used her arms to pull him tightly against her as she experienced her second orgasm of the night. He tried to keep his hips moving as they were, but she was a strong woman and he was forced to forgo his pending orgasm for the moment. He was certain that they would not be at regular intervals and he would be able to dump his load into her pussy before she had another. He was mistaken.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
812 Followers
12