Mother-In-Law May I Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The same scenario repeated itself. He was wobbling on the edge and announced he would be cumming shortly. Before he could, Amber's body wrapped itself around him and he was forced to hold back once again.

"Well, I can see how this could become a problem," he said. He remained buried inside her but kept still.

"I told you," Amber responded with a little disappointment. "Brian, you're good at this. I'll be honest and tell you I thought you would not be but you approach sex like someone well beyond your years but I'm not your typical woman, as I've explained," she added, "multiple times."

Mackenzie's mind went to work on a solution having now seen with her own eyes how the process works. Listening to her mother describe it wasn't bringing forth the full nature of the problem. She worked through the timing and found what could be a solution. Though, she was cautious offering anything up as her mother seemed to clearly be frustrated with her condition and anything or anyone who thinks they have a cure for it.

She hopped up onto her knees and nudged her husband away from her mother. She moved into the position her husband previously occupied.

"Well, I like where this is going," Amber said with a wicked smile.

"I have an idea, Mom," Amber stated.

She looked to Brian and raised her butt into the air a little.

"Fuck me until you're ready to cum. Then, instead of pulling out and shooting all over me and Mom, put your dick in her and shoot it there," Mackenzie said.

"That just might work," Brian said as he came up behind his wife.

He positioned the head of his cock at her entrance, grabbed her by the hips and slid his long cock effortlessly into his wife.

"Oh, fuck yes," she said.

Amber loved the new vantage point. Watching her daughter's tits sway forward and back as she was getting fucked was on a whole new level for her. She slid down just enough to take one of her daughter's nipples into her mouth just as Brian began to feel that familiar feeling for the third time that night. He pumped in and out of his wife for a short time longer before pulling out and finding Amber's pussy. His hand was jerking his cock to ensure he remained on the edge but his body failed him. He began to cum just as he was entering his mother-in-law.

Cum splattered on her mound, around her hole and inside her. As he was pumping his cock in and out of her irregularly, ensuring all his cum was deposited, Amber finished another orgasm; her fourth of the evening. Amber was out of breath, as was Brian. Mackenzie was feeling a little left out but Amber already had plans for her daughter.

"Turn over, my love," Amber said, helping her daughter onto her back.

Without another word, Amber moved between her daughter's legs and began kissing her inner thighs.

"Oh, I like this part," Mackenzie said.

"And I like this view," Brian added, looking at his mother-in-law's ass perked up into the air.

He got behind her and slid his still-hard cock into her tunnel.

"Oh!" Amber said, not expecting him to be ready so soon.

Brian didn't know what he was expecting in that position but he continued down the path he was traveling. He pumped his cock in and out of Amber as she began to leverage her talented tongue on her daughter's clit. Before she experienced another orgasm, she gave a warning to the pair.

"I've never experienced this arrangement so, I'm not sure how this will work when I cum. All I'm sayin' is just be prepared for anything," Amber warned them.

They both acknowledged her warning but kept going. No no one's surprise, Amber experienced her fifth orgasm of the evening not too long after Brian began fucking her.

"Fuck, that's good!" Amber announced.

Her arms wrapped tightly around her daughter's legs and her fingers dug into the flesh of her thighs. She sucked in her daughter's clit to prevent biting it. Brian found himself in a position where he could keep fucking her during her orgasm. Amber's legs gave out slightly and she moved to a prone position, still attempting to retain control over her daughter. Her orgasm lasted longer than usual and because of that, Mackenzie experienced her own orgasm due to the increased attention on her clit.

"Shit!" Mackenzie announced as her body tensed with pleasure.

Brian was nowhere near another orgasm but relished in the discovery he found. He knew now that he could fuck Amber from behind and retain control over her instead of the other way around. His wife would also be getting her due attention at the same time. It seemed he found the magical combination for the three of them, but questions developed along the way. He was first curious what she meant when she said she had never been in that arrangement before.

"She's had to have been fucked doggy before," he thought.

He pulled out just as both women were coming down from their sex highs. Amber moved back into position over her daughter and placed gentle kisses all over her face. The two women engaged in platonic gestures of love and affection while Brian made his way to the darkened kitchen for whatever drinks he could find. He ended up settling for a fruit juice variety pack. He noticed a container of nuts on the counter and took those with him as well.

When he arrived back in the bedroom, both women were on their sides facing each other. Their hands were drifting across each other's skin as they talked. Brian joined the ladies on the bed and handed them each a drink and put the container of assorted nuts between them.

"I noticed a few things and I have questions," Brian stated.

Amber appeared impressed at his quick after-action involvement. Mackenzie was also happy to see her husband fully engaged. Both women never forgot the purpose behind their interludes, but neither of them ignored the personal pleasures they received as a result. Amber knew she had gotten on edge with Brian's analytical approach to her issue, but resolved to be patient with him. A part of her allowed him to be so mechanical about it that night because no other man had ever put such interest in her enjoying sex as every other woman did. She was struck by that and began to admire his efforts.

"First, what did you mean you had never been in this arrangement? Had you never been fucked doggy-style before?" he asked Amber.

She chuckled lightly before telling him, "No. I've been fucked in all kinds of ways. Probably ways you've not yet heard of. The thing about that is I've been screwed all those ways through a series of one-on-one encounters. I've never had more than one sex partner at a time. That's what I meant by 'arrangement'," she informed him.

Brian thought for a moment and worked through his thoughts out loud.

"Okay. What else haven't you tried? This arrangement seemed to work, but as you can tell by the mess I made between your legs, it's not ideal. Kenzie and I have already discussed the idea that you could end up being my only outlet for...," he said, moving his hands in a manner to suggest to the women that he was actively working through his thoughts, "productive sex. So that would beg an answer to your predicament to present itself soon, right? Well, my next thought is to wonder if you've ever done anal and if so, did your orgasms happen then like they do now?"

Mackenzie's eyes moved to her mother as she waited patiently for answers to what she considered relevant and important questions. Brian and Mackenzie never attempted anal sex in its entirety. In the few times he would go down on her, he knew that it was a sensitive area and would spend a little time using his finger and tongue to elevate her experience by touching and licking her ass.

Amber sat up and crossed her legs. He took her re-positioning as a negative response to her rear entrance being an available option. It was as if she was guarding it by sitting as she did. She thought about what he said and the questions he asked and provided answers in the same manner Brian did.

"To answer your first question, it's nearly impossible to know what I haven't tried when you're not entirely educated on all the possibilities that exist. That's discounting anything new you might come up with. Then again, just because you did something you've never heard of, it doesn't mean nobody else has, know what I mean?"

"All points taken," Brian said. "But you knew threesomes existed."

"I did and like my daughter here and her apparent attraction to women, it simply wasn't a priority. I always imagined that adding another person in my bed would force me to frustrate and disappoint yet another person," Amber replied. Her mood appeared to become more somber as she spoke.

"Don't get down and out," Brian told his mother-in-law.

"Well, it's sometimes sad to think about the normal things I missed out on. Anyway, as to your second question, I have never tried anal. I never tried it and I don't have a desire to."

"Okay," Brian said, holding a hand up, "would you be willing to experiment with that idea some time in the near future? I'm not talking about full-on sex, but maybe a little toying around?"

"Maybe," she replied, eyeing him suspiciously, "I think you just want to put your dick in my ass."

"Obviously," Brian said with a smirk.

Mackenzie swatted at him and they all shared a laugh.

"Seriously, though, I figure we might be able to go that route and, to put it quite frankly, use your body to our full advantage. If it proves to be unnecessarily uncomfortable, then there won't be a point to continue that path and we'll keep doing whatever we need to help us get there," Brian said.

Amber knew what Brian was getting at and couldn't disagree with the logic, but remained hesitant about experimentation in the way he suggested. He went on to explain that the only other option he could think of at that moment was the two women.

"As I see it, until we iron that possibility out, there's only one other way. I watch you two and when I'm ready to cum, you should be in a position for me to readily get inside and do what I need to do," he offered.

"You make it sound so clinical, babe," his wife said.

"Unfortunately, it will have to be until we can find a routine that is efficient for our purposed and fun," he replied. "I would hate to feel like I'm using Amber's body simply for breeding purposes."

Amber chimed in, "I have to agree with Brian. You two came to me with a problem that you wanted my help solving. That's what we're ultimately here to do. If we can find a way to make us all happy and feel good in the process, great. I feel there is a priority here that we can focus on most of all. If push comes to shove, you fuck me in whatever way gets me knocked up, even if it's not fun. Then, once pregnant, we can have some fun!"

They all agreed while each one secretly wished the pleasure was top priority. They remained naked and engaged with each other on the bed until late in the evening. They decided to sleep in the same bed that night and fell asleep after only a single frolic between the sheets. That was, until early in the morning hours.

Brian ended up spooning Amber and she woke to his wood pressing against her lower back. She was always a sucker for midnight romps so, she encouraged his randiness by reaching her arm behind her and and grasping his fully-hard cock. She stroked him gently as she re-positioned herself to accommodate him. She used her flexibility to get him inside her and as he slid in, she recognized his change of breathing and knew he was awake.

"You're inside me, Brian. Go slow," she whispered.

He was still groggy but aware and did as she told him. He moved his hips very slowly back and forth.

"Oh, that feels so good," Amber hissed quietly.

He was able to keep up the slow pace as he was also enjoying the sensation of being inside his mother-in-law. Mackenzie soon woke from the rhythmic disturbances of the bed. She realized quickly enough what was happening and turned to embrace her husband as he fucked her mother.

"Slow and steady, babe," she whispered into his ear.

Amber remained just far enough out of reach to not hear her daughter's hushed voice. Several minutes passed with no sign of an orgasm from Amber. Brian and Amber seemed lost in the pleasure they were experiencing. Mackenzie was excited.

"She's not cum yet, Brian, listen to her!"

Brian focused on the sounds of his lover and heard small squeaks and moans of restrained pleasure.

"If you need to cum, do it," Brian told Amber.

"No!" she grunted through clenched teeth. "I just want to feel this a little longer. Go slow."

Brian controlled himself and continued at his original pace. Amber couldn't take the feeling any longer and pushed back onto him. He took the signal and increased his motions until he felt the familiar shudder of her body.

"Thank you," Amber whispered. She straightened her body causing Brian to slide out of her. Brian turned to his wife and engaged her. She took his hint and rolled onto her stomach and opened her legs. He mounted his wife and fucked her until his load was dumped inside her. Amber turned over and watched her daughter and her son-in-law have slow, passionate sex. She knew a slow approach would work for her but not for him as she watched him rapidly plunge his cock in and out of her daughter.

She enjoyed watching her daughter have sex. She admired her nude body from the moment she first saw it. She loved watching Brian assert his power over both of them. She always regarded him as a pleasant man but loved seeing his natural state as a man when it came to fucking both of them. Her heart beat for both of them in that moment.

"I'm glad they're here in my bed with me," she thought as her hand drifted between Brian's legs and massaged his balls as he fucked her daughter.

He grunted loudly as his seed filled his wife's pussy.

After some after-action romance, the three lovers resumed their previous positions and fell quickly into sleep.

Amber woke them the following morning with a large breakfast of several meal options served with great news on the side.

"No doubt you both noticed what transpired early this morning," Amber said, walking into the bedroom, still naked from the evening before but showered with her hair still wet.

"Yeah, it seemed you couldn't get enough and wrangled me out of my sleep for some nookie," Brian said without flinching.

"I can't argue with that, but it's hard to be satiated when you have a hard cock poking at your rear. That's not what I'm talking about though! I think there's a chance to make progress with my issue!" she said excitedly. So much so she almost spilled the drinks as she set the platter down.

"Mackenzie noticed that, too," Brian said. "I didn't realize what was happening until she pointed it out to me. It's not the answer, but it is progress! It was a little too slow for our immediate purposes, but we could work with this new revelation for sure."

"I know!" Amber agreed.

Mackenzie was excited to see her mother in such good spirits. She was excited that they were building toward their goal to have a family. She was excited to be able to hold onto her husband while getting intimately close with her mother.

She was excited to see what all the days yet to come would bring.

12