Mother-In-Law May I Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did great, Mom, I promise," he said.

Her hand reached out and she wrapped her fingers around his cock and she used her soft hands to caress him from top to bottom.

"With that said, I will tell you that I never imagined a day could ever come in this lifetime where I would find myself in this position. I am a flesh and blood woman, Brian, and with that comes certain needs. I'll never ask you to take your father's place. I do love him and I will never walk away from him. Knowing what I know now, though, I refuse to allow celibacy to control my life ever again."

She squeezed him and slowly began to stroke his cock.

"If you would have me, I'd like to enjoy your company once in a while. I like that you went out on a date with Amber to get to know her better. I wouldn't say no to such a thing if you asked. Maybe when Mackenzie wants some alone time with Amber..." she said before stopping herself. "Look at me go on and on, I'm sure you'd rather me just suck your dick instead of talk your ears off."

Brian's eyes opened wide as did Amber's. Mackenzie had already experienced such dialog when Catherine suggested that she wished they had a strap-on. She didn't wait for an answer before opening her mouth and leaning in to take him into it.

Mackenzie was pleased with how the afternoon ultimately ended but was still ashamed of her actions. Amber had given the two new lovers some space and curled up in the corner of the couch to watch them. Mackenzie stood up and stripped off her clothes. She got on her knees behind her mother-in-law and reached around to unfasten her pants.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you earlier," Mackenzie whispered in Catherine's ear.

Catherine removed her son's cock from her mouth and told Mackenzie to forget about it. She rose up and allowed her pants and panties to be pushed down to her knees. Mackenzie reached one arm up into Catherine's shirt and under her bra to cup her naked tit. The other hand explored her pussy and rubbed it softly until her fingers were drenched in her juices. She inserted them into Catherine's went tunnel and relished in the sounds Catherine made at the welcome intrusion.

"Fuck, she's good at this. You're gonna make me cum, Mom," Brian said.

As Mackenzie continue to finger-fuck her mother-in-law, Catherine pulled her son's cock from her mouth and through heavy breaths, she told him, "Cum in my mouth, baby."

Seconds after she engulf him again, his cock began erupting into her mouth. She milked his cum from his balls as if she had been active in that practice for years. After he was sucked clean, she continued sucking his cock while stroking him with her hand. She was enjoying herself; reliving the moments of her youth. She didn't care that her son's semen lined her mouth and throat. She thought it to be a slightly selfish act, but knew that her son enjoyed the release. The deep groan he rewarded her with was indicative of a great orgasm and she was proud that he experienced it at her hand.

Mackenzie continued manipulating the older woman's clit as she sucked off her son. A familiar feeling began to grow in her stomach. She nourished the growing orgasm and when she could hold off no longer, it exploded inside her. She released her son's cock from her mouth but gripped it firmly still with her hand. She buried her head in her son's lap as tremors rippled across her body.

"God damnit, Kenzie. Fuck!" she groaned loudly.

The orgasm continued as Mackenzie plunged her fingers in and out of her mother-in-law's pussy with no intention to let up. Eventually, Catherine's legs extended firmly out and her body twisted, forcing Mackenzie's fingers to withdraw. Only then did she get relief from her powerful orgasm. She lay half on the sofa and half on the floor, her pants still around her knees with her ass exposed for the world to see. She took a moment to catch her breath before making any attempt to correct her disheveled appearance.

As she did, Amber spoke up, "Who would have thought today would have presented us with this new revelation, huh?"

Everyone shared a laugh at the remark. Everyone involved restored their clothing and found a seat of their own.

"So," Brian said, standing up, "I'm going to order some food and we're going to work a few more things out tonight before anyone leaves. Mom, I think you could do with a shower. Why don't you take your clothes off, and give them to Mackenzie and she'll get them washed for you.

"I think you need a shower, too, son," Catherine said, "I made a bit of a mess. Let Amber order us some food.

Mackenzie and Amber looked at each other like they both just heard a scandalous secret. Brian agreed and both he and his mother removed their clothes and headed to the master bathroom for a shower. Mackenzie took the clothes and headed to the wash room while Amber picked a place to order some food. When she was done, the person taking the order told her it would be about fourty-five minutes for delivery. She thanked the person on the other end of the line and hung up the phone.

She went to the master bath to find mother and son washing each other as they conversed.

"You two love birds have fourty-five minutes until the food gets here," she told them.

"What did you order?" asked Brian.

"Be out in the kitchen in fourty-five minutes and you'll find out, won't ya?" Amber replied.

She turned and left the two in the shower to find her daughter. Mackenzie stood in the wash room sorting the clothes and carrying out the task at hand.

"You know, I think you might want to wash those clothes, too," she said.

"Which?" Mackenzie asked, not looking at her mother.

"Those," Amber repeated, pointing at the ones on Mackenzie's body.

Mackenzie looked at her mother and saw where she was pointing and feigned annoyance.

"You just want me naked," she said as she stripped her clothes off.

"I do," Amber said as she removed her own.

Each couple shared their own intimate moments while they waited for the food to be delivered. By the time the door bell rang, They all met in the master bedroom with news that the washing cycle was not even close to being finished. They rummaged through all the dresser drawers until everyone was clothed again and ready to eat.

While at the table, Brian took control of the conversation again and had made some command decisions of his own. He was about ready to speak, but his mother began before him.

"Brian, I know you're about to continue what you started this afternoon, but I would like to say something first."

"Okay," he told her.

"Mackenzie, I hold no ill will toward you at all. We all got a little emotional today and I'll forgive you as long as you do the same for me. As far as our collective future goes, I continue to be happy for the three of you and hope for a baby to come soon! I will also say to my daughter-in-law that you have quite the talented fingers and a wicked little tongue when it comes to your bedroom talk. I wouldn't mind knowing what else that tongue of yours could do, but I will abstain. I simply want to feel young again. I want to feel like a woman whose needs are being met. I do not want to seek a random stranger for that purpose. I have had sex with a few women in my past, but my preference has always leaned toward the men. That's not to say a woman can please me or vice versa, I just feel complete when a man fucks me properly."

Everyone's eyes widened and a couple laughs escaped.

"Laugh all you want, I'm not going to tell you again how not innocent I once was and sometimes care not to be today. Anyway, My son and I have decided that he can fill that void in my soul from time to time. It certainly will not be as often as he and Amber but once in a great while, I would not be opposed for some quality time with him."

Mackenzie spoke first, "Of course, I would not mind that at all. I would hate to leave him home alone again while I'm spending my own time with Mom."

"Yes, I think you really fit the puzzle that we've created here nicely," Amber added.

"I agree, I think adding Mom to the mix fits perfectly and together, we can make someone else's life happier."

"Good," Catherine stated, "please continue with what you were going to say."

"Yes, well now that we have closed a lot of gaps today. There's been some other things on my mind that we've talked about that I would like to address. First and foremost, I think it might be best for all of us if we merge households. That is, we sell our house, Amber you sell your house and we find a house for the three of us with additional space for children."

Amber and Mackenzie both looked a bit distraught at the idea.

"What's the problem?" Brian asked.

"We talked about it before and I thought we said we would discuss it again later," Amber reminded him. "It was my husband's house and the house I raised my children in."

"I fully understand that and here's why I'm suggesting it now. It takes a while for real estate transactions to take place and I'd like to have it all taken care of by the time a future child comes around. The other reason I am pushing this now instead of later is because I think Amber, being the one who will be carrying and delivering the baby, would like some help in the final days of pregnancy and immediately after. She will have an attachment to the child just like we will so, it makes sense that she's around the baby as much as we are. Plus, since her late husband's insurance and pension fund allow her more freedom than us, she could help us with child care as we will still have jobs we have to go to."

Amber seemed as if she was mulling over the idea while Mackenzie appeared to accept the plan as is.

"We'll all live together and basically do like, a community child rearing thing?" Amber asked.

"Yes, that's the gist of it," Brian said. "Mom, what do you think?"

Catherine was happy that her opinion mattered and that she could provide it freely.

"I think it's truly a unique concept, but will anyone ask questions about the arrangement?" she wondered out loud.

"I don't think so. A lot of younger couples have 'In-Law Suites' either in or just outside of their houses. I don't think anyone would suspect anything if Amber were living with us and helping with the baby. Especially if they think she was the surrogate. They don't need to know the details of how the baby was conceived and if they ask, we can act like it's none of their business because it actually isn't," Brian told them.

"That's fair," Amber said.

"Okay, then. Is there anything we're missing here and are we all in agreement?" he asked.

Catherine looked around and when nobody else said anything, she spoke up.

"My only question would be that if Kenzie and Amber are enjoying some alone time, where could we enjoy ours?" Catherine asked.

"I think that would become a layout issue for the new house, but nobody here seems to be particularly loud in the throes of passion," he said with a smirk, "I think we can handle it."

"I'm kind of excited to look at houses now," Mackenzie said.

Amber looked around at everyone and turned to her daughter and said, "Me too! Maybe come home with me and we can look through some websites and get some ideas?"

Mackenzie read her mother's face and a light bulb lit over her head, "Yes! That would be great."

"Awesome," Amber said, "We can come back tomorrow for our clothes."

Brian was surprised at how fast they were wanting to get out of there. Leaving their clothes behind seemed unnecessary in the moment to him but he was fine with it. He felt he and his mother had some things to discuss about their new relationship. Just as quick as Amber mentioned the idea, she and Mackenzie were headed out.

"I'd see if you wanted to give me another chance at that future, but Catherine took that one out of ya," Amber said with a wink before taking her daughter by the hand and leaving.

When the front door closed, Catherine stood up and took her son's hand and brought him to the living room. She removed his clothes and asked that he remove hers for her. When they stood before each other naked, she watched her son's cock rise slowly.

"Look at you, It sure doesn't seem like I have to ask if I'm attractive," she pointed out.

"Don't take this the wrong way, Mom, but you're surprisingly attractive. You don't wear very complimenting clothes now that I see what I see," he said, looking over her body. "I love how you're completely shaved, too."

Catherine giggled and told her son that his wife had said the same thing. She pushed him into a seated position.

"I told you about the time I was a bit more wild in my ways, but let me show you what I mean," she told him.

She had him play a specific song on his phone and she began to spin slowly around. Her eyes were closed as she moved to the music. Brian took his cock in his hands and stroked it slowly watching his mother move like a professional stripper.

"Nudity and sex was a part of my life like eating and sleeping back then," she said, here eyes still closed as she moved seductively.

Her hands touched her body and roamed all over her skin. She let him see every tasteful inch of her. When she bent over, she faced him and used her hands to present her breasts to him as if for inspection. She twirled and danced flawlessly around the room.

"The girls loved to dance and the boys loved to watch," she said, slowly making her way closer to him. "Sometimes I would dance with another girl and we would make love on the floor as part of our show."

She stood directly in front of him, hands still roaming her body. He continued to stroke his hard cock. She leaned down and took the tip of his rod into her mouth just for a moment.

"Imagine another man behind me, impaling me with his dick as I suck you off," she said, looking into his eyes. "You want to cum, don't you?"

Brian nodded.

She slapped his hands and told him, "No. Not yet."

She put a foot on the couch just on the outside of his leg and opened her legs, showing her intimate area in all its glory. She moved her hips back and forth in the most provocative manner she knew. She spread her lips and showed him all the hills and valleys of her pussy.

"What do you think of your old Mom now?" she said with a seductive smile.

"I never in a million years would have guessed," he said.

"I guess I'm a pretty good actress then," she replied.

Her thoughts took her in a different direction. She began to feel like she had been lying to herself and everyone else her entire adult life. She rationalized that had she truly given up her ways, she could claim herself to be a changed woman, but she enjoyed what she was doing right then. She loved flaunting her body, even if it was her son watching.

As the music died, she straddled his legs and took hold of his cock.

"I can pass off what we did earlier as a lapse in good judgment, Brian. What I want to do next can never be forgotten. Never in a million years would I have subjected you to this part of me before today but I can't deny my old ways anymore and my old ways would tell me that this is about love and pleasure. We've had love all your life. Let me show you a new kind of pleasure.

With that, she took his cock in her hands and lowered herself onto it.

"Oh," she moaned. "Go slow, it's been a long time."

She settled on his cock and moved her hips forward and back slowly.

"So, you're quite the stud; taking on the responsibility of pleasing three women," she said as she let her body fully adjust to him being inside her.

"It's crazy, Mom. I was perfectly happy with just Kenzie in my bed, then her mother came along and hopped in and now here you are."

"There's a lot of men who would be jealous of you, ya know."

"I know," he said, thinking about how it all came to be. "I wouldn't give any of it up, though. I'm happy and you being right here with me now really takes the cake, so to speak."

Catherine smiled widely and began moving up and down on him.

"Good. I never want you to be unhappy," she said, placing both her hands on his face.

She leaned down and kissed him deeply.

"Mackenzie is a good woman, Brian. She makes mistakes just like any of us. Amber and I are just ornaments on the tree of your life. She is the bright star on top. Sometimes, you have to take the decorations off and let the tree breathe."

Brian put his hands on his mother's ass and helped her glide up and down on his cock.

"What do you mean, Mom?" he asked.

"What I mean is, you need to always make sure you love and cherish her. She's not just another decoration like Amber and I are at this point. If ever you find that star at the top of your tree starting to dim, you might need to remove the decorations and work to brighten that star back up."

"In other words," he said, "don't lose focus on my priorities."

Catherine smiled and nodded. "Exactly."

The talk was over and mother and son enjoyed their first truly intimate moment. They spent time learning about each other in new ways as they had sex on the couch. They shared their experiences, fantasies and ultimate desires. Brian learned his mother liked rough sex and Catherine learned her son enjoyed spilling his seed all over a woman. He made it known that in their current situation, all his efforts were into conceiving their child so that desire was rarely fulfilled.

"I loved cumming in your mouth earlier. It made it so much more intense, but jerking off onto your face or anywhere else where I can see it really does it for me," he told her.

"Would you like to cum on my face now?" she asked.

Still not completely comfortable treating her as someone other than his mother, he simply nodded. The thought of covering his mother's face in his cum was drawing him closer."

"Let me make it easier for you then," she told him as she dismounted him.

She resumed the position she held earlier. She got on her knees and wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked him.

"When you're ready to cum, stand up, take me by the hair and cover my face in your cum," she told him before taking his cock in her mouth.

She bobbed her head up and down on her son's cock, milking him for all he was worth while her other hand rubbed her clit. She knew it would take time before she learned enough about him to time their orgasms, but she was certain that time would eventually come. Sounds of cock sucking filled the room almost as loudly as their individual moaning. Brian held out as long as he could.

"Now!" he said, standing up.

He grabbed a fist full of her hair and forced her head back.

"You want my cum all over your face?"

She narrowed her eyes at him seductively as he stroked his cock inches from her chin and told him, "Call me 'bitch'"

"You want to feel my cum on your face, bitch?"

"Yes!" she hissed. "Drench me!"

"Oh fuck, that was it," he grunted as the first rope of cum shot out from his cock.

The first wave hit her forehead. Some of it flew off onto the floor while the rest coated her hair. He placed the tip of his cock on her lips and let the second shot loose. It landed in the corner of her eye and dribbled down her face. The final shot hit her nose and flowed down to her lips and into her mouth. Her tongue cleaned up what it could and she took him back into her mouth for a few seconds.

"Fuck, that was good," he told her.

"I'm glad you liked it," she said, standing up.

She let the cum drop off her chin onto her tits and watched him as he watched her.

"I used to love letting men cum on my face," she said, using her shirt to clean herself off. "I only ever let a couple do it, but whenever I wanted that, I knew who I could trust to do it right. You're very good at it."

"I have to admit I've not done that before. Kenzie lets me cum on her tits whenever I want, but that's about it."