Mother-In-Law May I Ch. 06

Story Info
Catherine reveals her past and Brian takes charge.
7.6k words
4.75
24.6k
28

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
818 Followers

Chapter Six

Player Four Enters the Game

"Mackenzie," Catherine scolded. "How could you think of such a thing?"

She curled her two fingers slightly and pushed further into Catherine's pussy.

"I could never let Brian even know about this," Catherine said.

"Catherine, you long for the life you used to have. Your husband stole that life from you. What's the harm in letting your wild side out once in a while?"

Catherine pushed Mackenzie's hand away from her and sat up. She covered her nudity with one of the pillows they pushed to the side. She lowered her head and caught herself thinking about her son in an unnatural way. Mackenzie saw her working through her problems.

"You wanted to know how I could have sex with my mother and I think now is a good time for that explanation. It sort of magical, if you ask me. The way it happened, I mean. I was in Mom's kitchen explaining and pitching our idea to her and she was all for it until I got to the part where Brian would be doing the honors. She hesitated and started laying all sorts of questions on me, especially when I told her I would want to be there during their sessions."

Mackenzie paused to gauge Catherine's demeanor but saw no change.

"Then she began to wonder what would happen in the long run. She asked me how I would feel if Brian continued to want to have sex with her even after she got pregnant. I told her I didn't feel one way or the other about it, actually."

Catherine looked up and asked, "You would allow your husband to have sex with another woman without purpose?"

"Mom, think back to your old life. Who did you have sex with?"

Catherine smiled just slightly as she recalled her past, "A lot of people."

"Why?" Mackenzie asked with a little smugness. "Was it for love? There's a difference between having sex for love and for pleasure. Your son and I enjoy both. Well, Mom asked me questions and I explained that same thing to her. Then she asked me something about how it might feel like she was having sex with her own son, my brother. Like you were when you were younger, I'm a bit liberal in my thoughts on sex so I asked if that would be so bad."

Catherine returned to being intrigued by what Mackenzie was saying and appeared invested in the story.

"She was shocked at first but I later learned that what was happening to me in that moment was happening to her as well. It seemed we had both had experience with some other women in our past and because we were dealing with family, it almost seemed natural that our love crossed certain boundaries. It was that night that we first gave ourselves to each other. It's why I'm able to be comfortable in bed with you now. It feels nice and I'll be honest, I think you like it, too. I think the life you built for yourself since you got married has clouded your ability to even see the person you used to be."

Catherine looked as if she was debating the idea. Mackenzie enjoyed the power she was developing over her mother-in-law and was even more turned on than she was before. She became impatient and slowly took the pillow from Catherine and eased her back into the position she was in. Her hands roamed Catherine's body and ended up where they were before. Again, she inserted her fingers into her mother-in-law's tunnel.

"Think about it. You don't have to worry about anything. The man you've loved his whole life will bring you the happiness you always wanted. You'll have flesh and blood cock fucking you whenever you want and you know it'll be for love. Mother and son crying out in passion together as his seed coats your womb."

Mackenzie's manipulative words worked. Her mother-in-law's body began to tremble under her control.

"Yes, Catherine. Your son is on top of you now, and his cock is shooting rope after rope of semen into your pussy. How does it feel?"

"More!" Catherine groaned loudly between clenched teeth.

Mackenzie leaned down and sucked one of Catherine's nipples into her mouth, nibbling it gently with her teeth as her fingers were buried deep inside her and her thumb toyed with her clit.

"Oh," Catherine moaned as her orgasm peaked and she began to come down from her high.

When it was all over, and Catherine was catching her breath, Mackenzie looked happily at the work she had accomplished. She was about to hop off the bed and get dressed when Catherine erupted in anger.

"How could you manipulate me?" she yelled.

Mackenzie turned to face her, confused as to why she would be yelling.

"How could you take advantage of me in the worst possible way? I opened up to you and told you things my son doesn't even know. Next thing I know, you've tricked me into being in this bed with you. You're a lying whore, just as I always thought you were!" Catherine announced loudly, gathering her clothes and running to the bathroom.

Mackenzie stood there motionless.

"Well, I guess we're going to go that way," she thought. "She was disappointed that she couldn't get through to her mother-in-law, but had planned for that possibility.

She didn't bother putting clothes on before retrieving her phone from the dresser and stopping its recording. She worked her way through the recorded video to ensure she captured everything she might need in the future. Just as she was nearing the end, Brian entered their bedroom. Mackenzie was startled and dropped the phone.

"I see Mom's car here. Where is she?" he asked.

Mackenzie wasn't prepared for his arrival and did not have a plan of action for that instance. As she fumbled through another lie, Catherine came out of the bathroom and saw her son. The anger inside her swelled again.

"Divorce her, Brian! She is a lying whore who doesn't deserve you! She is a manipulative little skank and I won't have you tricked by her any longer!" she told her son. She turned to face Mackenzie and pointed a stiff finger at her. "I'm going to tell the police what you've been doing. You'll go to jail," she told Mackenzie before looking back at her son, "and you can find a proper wife who isn't damaged and can give you the family you deserve on her own."

Mackenzie became enraged. She leaned over and picked up the phone, pointing the screen at Catherine after pressing play.

"I may be a whore, but you'll be a sinful little lesbian cunt once the bitchy church ladies see this," she yelled.

Brian and Catherine both watched the video on the small device and watched as Mackenzie fingered Catherine while she had an orgasm. Brian turned his attention away immediately while Catherine's face turned pale.

Mackenzie had fucked up she knew it. As she heard the sounds of the video and the look on Catherine's face, she instantly regretted ever making the call to her mother-in-law that morning. She had a sense of pride that wouldn't let herself back down from the elevated situation but knew she should not have let it get that far to begin with. She knew that if her husband was aware she was going to seduce his mother, he would have never allowed it. She felt a shadow growing over her and she was embarrassed and ashamed of herself. She dropped her phone and shoved both mother and son out the door, mumbling incoherent words then slammed the door shut.

"What happened?" he asked his mother.

He knocked on the bedroom door and loudly asked Mackenzie, "Babe, what is going on?"

Catherine's emotions were all over the place. She knew that both of them said things they didn't mean but she was unsure which things she didn't mean and which things she did. She was, of course, unhappy with her daughter-in-law's behavior and deceitfulness, but her most important next action was telling her son what happened.

"Mom, what happened?" he asked her again.

Catherine took her son by the hand and sat with him in the living room. She told him everything She told Mackenzie; leaving out the snooping part just as she did before. While Catherine was telling her son the story, Mackenzie was in her room sobbing as she dialed the phone.

"Hello, my love," Amber said.

All she could hear was her daughter's sobs and trying to get a word out.

"Kenzie, honey, what is it? What's the matter?" she asked her daughter.

"I.. I fucked it all up, Mom!" she cried loudly into the phone.

"What did you fuck up?" she asked, not sure if she wanted to know the answer.

Mackenzie broke down again, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Sweetheart, calm down. I want you to tell me what happened. Can you do that?" Amber asked.

Mackenzie tried to calm her breathing enough to speak but was having difficulty. In the other room, Catherine heard Mackenzie's cries and knew she was painfully regretting what happened. She tried to be spiteful and ignore it and continue to tell her story but the sound of a young woman in such pain broke her heart. She put her story on hold to address it.

"Son, Mackenzie needs you. She's hurting over what she's done... what we've done."

"I still don't know exactly what's happened," he said.

His tone suggested that he was annoyed with his wife. The video he saw and the look on his wife's face when he walked in the room told him she had done something terrible. He seemed less interested in her realizing her mistakes than he was learning what caused her to do the things she did. He wasn't aware that he wasn't going to get those answers from his mother.

When Catherine realized that her son wasn't interested in comforting his wife, she reluctantly continued her story. In the next room, Mackenzie had calmed just enough to begin to tell her mother what she had done but was struggling to maintain some kind of composure. After a while, Amber grew tired of hearing her daughter struggle but had heard enough to know that aside from her obvious signs of emotional pain, she was struggling to keep her life together.

"I'm coming over, stay in your room and I'll be there shortly," Amber told her and hung up.

About twenty minutes later, just as Catherine was finishing her story and went to give her opinions on the matter along with her apologies, Amber walked into the house. She walked into the living room where she saw Catherine and Brian on the couch.

"Kenzie called me upset and was struggling to tell me what was going on so, I thought I would come over to see if I could help," Amber told both of them.

"I am just learning myself," Brian said. "Let me go get her and we can all figure this out together."

He walked into the bedroom and closed the door. Catherine immediately began telling Amber what she needed to know. She explained how she knew her son was having sex with Amber and that Mackenzie was also involved sexually. She said she simply wanted to know why it was all happening that way. She revealed that in the process of trying to find out, she told Mackenzie the story of her younger years.

"One thing lead to another and we were in bed together. That alone might not have been a big deal since I'd been there before, but then she suggested I sleep with my own son and I still can't find a reason why she would suggest that," she admitted.

"That is a bit odd, but I think we can figure that out," Amber said. "I don't want any hate or distrust to be sewn in this family. In fact, I almost put a stop to all of this madness when I learned that my daughter didn't even tell her husband that she and I had gotten together sexually the night before he was to take me out on a date."

"A date?" Catherine asked curiously.

"Yeah, it was an idea I had. He was to take me out on a date so we could advance our relationship beyond what it was like a normal couple who would become intimate with each other."

"Was he a gentleman?" Catherine asked, ignoring every other odd aspect of the situation.

"Yes, albeit a sneaky one," Amber said with a grin.

They carried on a pleasant conversation for a long while until the bedroom door opened and a distraught looking Mackenzie stood in the door frame with her husband behind her. She walked over and sat next to Catherine and hugged her tightly, whimpering into her neck as she continued to cry.

"Oh, good heavens, Brian, get her some water before she dehydrates herself," Catherine said.

"I did, Mom, she's okay."

Amber looked up, tears were streaming down her face and she tried speaking as best she could, "I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have treated you that way! I deleted the video. I was never going to do anything with it. I just want a baby so bad I was willing to do anything for it."

Her hands wiped the tears from her face as she waited for Catherine to say something. Amber patiently listened to everything that was said. Brian remained standing with his arms folded across his chest.

"Dear, I think we both went a little overboard. You might have jumped a little farther from the boat than I did, but we both took the leap," Catherine said. "Go clean up and we can talk between the four of us and as Amber did before, rid us of any secrets."

"No, she's not going anywhere just yet. I'm not going to stand for this anymore. Kenzie and I started this mess and I am going to either set it straight, or stop it all together. Fuck's sake!" he said angrily.

"Language," Catherine scolded him.

"Mom, I don't think you're in a position to tell me how to talk right now, okay? I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but I'm going to talk how I like in my own house. I'm going to talk the how I like as I sort out who is having sex with who around here and why."

Catherine stopped talking, reluctantly agreeing with her son.

"Now," Brian said sternly, "we all know how we got here. Mom is now the newcomer and brought a lot of information in that had I known before, would have prevented us from getting to this point. From the beginning, I will tell you that I would not have approached my Mom to carry our child because of Kenzie and I's wish that her bloodline be part of the baby's along with my own. Now, had Amber here not agreed to what we asked, I might have asked Mom to carry our child, but we would have spent the money to make that happen. Are we all agreed on that point?"

All three women agreed in their own way and let Brian continue. Mackenzie looked lovingly at him as he took charge. Amber would have just assumed jumped him and let him fuck her brains out as turned on as he was making her with his dominance of the situation. Catherine was proud of her son's leadership in the family. Secretly, she also recalled what Mackenzie talked about earlier as she was in mid-orgasm about her son fucking her. It was an image not easy to dismiss.

"Amber did agree, though and that is why I am having sex with her routinely. That is why I am over there a lot and why she is over here a lot. We have sex about every other day in hopes that one day soon she'll bring us a goddamn stick to read that gives us some fucking good news!" he said, getting slightly louder with each word. He glared at his mother, daring her to challenge his language again but, she didn't budge.

"As far as why Kenzie and her mother are having sex, well, that's an intimate connection that was made between them. I don't have a problem with it, do you?" he asked Mackenzie.

She shook her head quickly.

"You?" he asked, looking at Amber.

"Not at all," she said.

"What about you?" he asked his mother.

Catherine stared at him and the battle between her old and new lives came to an head.

"No."

"Great! Now today, I come home and my wife and mother are having sex! I am still not clear on how that happened and how I got brought into that," he said. "Who's going to be the one who explains that?"

"I will," Mackenzie said quietly, "I was the idiot who started all this so, I feel it's my responsibility."

Just as she began speaking, Amber raised her said shyly.

"What?" Brian said, looking down at her.

"You don't need to talk to me that way, mister," she said with a mischievous grin. "I think you should take a seat and unless anyone has a problem with it, I want to help him relax a little."

Mackenzie quickly agreed, but Catherine remained silent. She watched Amber intently, though, as images of what Mackenzie had previously suggested continued to roll through her mind which caused her to want to see what Amber had in mind for her son.

"I was stupid and came up with a plan to either bring Catherine into the fold willingly or force her to silence. I see now that I went from baby-fever to baby-crazy," she said with a hint of laughter. "She was already prepared to match my petty behavior with good reason, but I was willing to go over the edge to ensure I won. When it seemed that everything was going wrong, I tried to calm us both. That's when she told me all about her younger years and the transformation she made and all that. It was when she revealed that her husband had been denying her sex all these years that got my attention."

As she spoke, Amber had fished Brian's cock out of his pants and was stroking it slowly. Catherine stared uninhibitedly at her son's penis as it grew to full hardness. Her breaths became deeper and longer as she watched Amber's hand work on her son's tool.

"One thing led to another and we wound up in bed. I let my phone record it just in case and I know that was stupid, but I let it happen anyway. I was genuinely having fun with her in bed until I realized I never explained to her why I was having sex with Mom. When I realized then that she could still reject the whole concept and worse, reject me, I brought up the idea of her and Brian together."

Catherine stopped listening to Mackenzie spill the beans and focused on her son. The desire for her to finish what Amber had started was becoming too strong to ignore. Amber noticed Catherine's intense attention to her son. She waited until Catherine noticed her watching her and used her eyes to ask if she wanted to take over. Catherine blushed profusely and shook her head just slightly. Amber gave her a slight shoulder shrug and continued stroking his cock.

"...and that's what happened up until the point where Brian walked in," Mackenzie said as she finished her recollection of the events from earlier.

Brian looked blankly at his wife then to his mother. He saw where her eyes were fixed and went to cover himself up.

"No," Catherine said almost as silent as a mouse's squeak.

"Mom, don't. You don't have to be a part of this," Brian said, tucking his hard on back into his pants.

"I may not have to be a part of it, but does that not allow me to enjoy the view?" Catherine asked.

"Well, no, I guess not," he replied.

"Then go ahead and fish that beast out again, Amber," she said with a wink. "As we've all learned today, I am not the prudish church goer that you all thought I was. It was a personality that I developed when I got married and cultivated it when I learned of my husband's stance on sex after kids. I loved my old life. I just didn't love it enough to deny myself the dream that, until then, had been dormant. I was forced into celibacy and our lovely Mackenzie woke a sleeping lion today."

She scanned the room for reactions and ended up fixing her eyes on her son's cock once again. She walked over to him and and got on her knees.

"I don't want to interfere with what you three have going on, but I would love some personal time with my son once in a while if that's okay," she said, reaching out toward his cock.

She used both hands to grasp the top of his pants. Her eyes were lock on his and his on hers. She tugged his pants down to his ankles and placed both hands on her son's knees.

"I always wanted to be the cool mom, you know. I wanted to let you grow up on your own with supervision. Instead, I raised you the same way my parents raised me thinking it would be any different. I would say I was sorry, but I think I did okay. What do you think?" she said, still staring into her son's eyes.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
818 Followers