Mother-In-Law May I Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You would be well within your rights, that's what. I would just have to sit a little longer and figure out another way, that's all."

"How much do you think we would need?"

Mackenzie chimed in with, "I'm trying to remain quiet here because this is Brian's plan and Mom's money, but I see where he's going with this and the answer to your question, Mom, is that it depends on the market where we end up. If we go to California, it's going to be a lot. If we go somewhere in the mid-west, it'll be much cheaper."

"Exactly," Brian said.

Amber herself fell into deep thought about all the things that were happening. Brian and Mackenzie went into their own discussion about their jobs, etc. while Amber considered the request among other things. She had also become invested in the entire plan they hatched from the beginning, even through all the changes that had to be made along the way. She was okay with purchasing the house they would live in, but she began to think of other ways she could significantly contribute.

"I'll buy the house but, I have another idea as well," she told them. "First, Brian, what do you plan on doing with your job?"

"I'm almost certain I can work remotely. The company has been pretty liberal about letting people work from home or even move out of the area if it suites them. It's a small firm and the owner's value the talent they have. I'm confident I could move out of the area and still be an asset for them."

"Here's what I propose. Let Mackenzie and I find a place for us all to go. We'll put the houses up for sale with contingencies that both close around the same time as the new place is ready. It will take some fancy footwork, but I think I know someone who can get the job done."

Amber stopped to ensure everyone was following her without issue. When she was satisfied that everyone was onboard, she continued.

"Brian, you see what your mother wants to do. As of right now, it seems like we'd need a big house and I think we can find a location where building one won't break the bank. I'd like to build us a custom house. Three master bedrooms and three to four additional bedrooms is what I'm thinking if all four of us go on this little adventure together. Brian will carry his employment with him and Mackenzie, I'd ask you to stop working for a bit."

Again, she paused to see if there were any objections. When there were none, she continued again.

"This is where my mind went with this, so please tell me if I went off the deep end here, okay? Catherine and I, assuming she gets fully integrated into this plan, will revert back to using our maiden names legally."

Brian saw the merit in that, but neither him or Mackenzie saw why that was an immediate concern.

"I can understand why that would help us drop everything and start over, kinda, but what's your thought process for that change?"

A sly grin took over Amber's face.

"Well, you can call it silly, but maybe it might be best if we're both seen as your girlfriends rather than your parents? I mean, I guess other people might not see it as a problem if two mothers live with their children for the purpose of raising the grand-babies, but it might be fun if we can fulfill what has essentially become who we are."

"I like the idea," Brian said, "but maybe leave that to be tackled last? Besides, right now I'm thinking that both you and Mom's names need to remain as they are because as we close the loop on issues here, we'd be leaving behind paperwork and I think it best if that paperwork had the full name that people recalled you having."

Mackenzie chuckled lightly, saying, "Man, it sounds like we're planning a major heist here!"

Brian chimed in, "Well, it certainly feels like we're planning an escape, for sure. So, it looks like I have my work cut out for me. Appointments for IVF and I guess talking to Mom to see what her intentions are. I think if I tell her we intend to move out of the area, she might accelerate her thought process. I don't want to force her into a decision she might regret, though."

"It's not like we're moving tomorrow, though, ya know?" Mackenzie reminded him.

"Yeah. Alright, sounds like the latest plan change is talked over and we're all good. I don't see any other reason for plans to change after this, no?"

Amber and Mackenzie looked at each other and back to Brian and agreed. Brian flung himself back in his chair and slumped, exhaling loudly.

"This is a lot of work, but in the end, it should all be worth it," he said. "I need to go get a shower. I was supposed to do that earlier, but I got distracted with all these thoughts."

Brian got up and headed to the bedroom and started the water. As he was removing his clothes, Amber came to the door and knocked lightly before entering.

"Are you okay, Brian?" she asked in a genuine, caring tone.

"Yeah, what do you mean?"

"You seem overly stressed. You shouldn't be this stressed over all this," she said.

"Eh, it's fine. A nice hot shower will be relaxing."

"Can I join you?"

"Of course, you can," he said, as if she should know she doesn't have to ask.

Amber and Brian removed their clothes and got into the shower. She got behind him and waited until he was soaked and began soaping him all over. As she slowly worked her hands over his body, she talked softly and encouraged him in his handling of everything. She told him how proud she was of him and Mackenzie and how much she looked forward to their future together. He turned toward her to help facilitate her bathing of him and she predictably took hold of his cock and lathered it with soap as she laid on the compliments. Before he was sufficiently soap free, Mackenzie waltzed into the bathroom.

"Got room in there?" she asked, knowing full well it was an over-sized shower. "Fantastic," she added, already removing her clothes without waiting for an answer. "I got bored and didn't want to wait out there for you two to finish screwing."

Amber had gotten on her knees as she stroked Brian's hardening cock.

Mackenzie stood next to her husband and watched her mother worship her husband's cock. Amber took him in her mouth and slowly moved her head up and down on his rod as her daughter watched.

"I want to watch you fuck her," Mackenzie said, "and I want to lick her pussy while you do it."

"How do you propose to do that?" Amber asked, stroking her lover.

Mackenzie sat at the bottom of the shower with her back to the wall and pulled her mother close.

"Open your legs, Mom," she said

Amber realized what her daughter was trying to do and as she positioned her pussy just at her daughter's mouth, she guided Brian to a position behind her.

"Fuck me like this, Brian," she told him.

Mackenzie watched the head of his cock and most of the shaft disappear into her mother. He pushed it in and out of Amber while Mackenzie watched and occasionally flicked her tongue over her mother's button. She was enjoying an up close view of her husband's cock as he fucker her mother. Mackenzie toyed with her own pussy after getting turned on watching her mother cream all over her husband's cock.

"Fuck, this is hot," she said. "I'm gonna cum just watching this."

"I love when he fucks me like this," Amber said as her first orgasm hit quickly. Brian and Mackenzie treated her mother to several orgasms; one almost right after the other.

"Cum in me quick," Amber said, out of breath. "I can't take too many more."

Brain gripped her shoulder tightly with one hand and her hip with the other as he became a machine, pumping his cock in and out of her quickly. He was almost there as she continued to spasm under his control. His strategy was clear; power through her orgasms until he could dump his seed inside her. He finally announced his orgasm. Mackenzie stopped licking and sucking her mother's clit to watch her husband's cock swell and contract with each shot of cum he deposited in his mother-in-law.

"I can see his cock pumping it into you, Mom," she whispered in awe. "It's mesmerizing."

One final jerk of his cock and he had finished unloading inside her pussy. Mackenzie waited for his cock to slide out before she went back to eating out her mother. Amber put both her hands on her daughter's head to stabilize herself.

"Baby, I can hardly stand after what you two just did to me."

"I just want to clean you up," she replied.

Amber's legs just about gave out as she experienced another orgasm under her daughter's tongue.

"I can't," she grunted, pulling her pussy from her daughter's mouth. "I'm sorry, baby."

Mackenzie giggled and said, "It's okay! I like making you cum so much. If I had known about that little trick of yours earlier, I might have made you my girlfriend a long time ago."

"Okay, ladies, let's finish getting cleaned up," Brian said.

"Easy for you to say," Amber said, struggling to remain standing. "Your legs don't feel like jello."

"That's fair," he said with a smile, "C'mon, babe. Let's get your mom cleaned up and dressed. We can have a lazy day today."

Brian and Amber didn't slow their fucking at all given the new plans the agreed on. They had sex often as did mother and daughter. They met with a fertility doctor and over the course of a couple months, things went quickly. Mackenzie had eggs harvested and the clinic went to work on providing the hopeful couple with a viable embryo. In the meantime, Brian set aside a night without his wife and had a conversation with his mother about their plan.

After an energetic evening of rough and passionate sex, mother and son laid in bed naked as he laid out his hopes for the future. As he spoke, his hands roamed his mother's body, focusing his touch on her sensitive nipples and bald pussy. She loved her son's sensual touching as she thought about what he asked her.

"You want me to walk away from your father and come with the three of you, huh?" she asked.

He dipped a finger between her legs and found her to still be wet. He spread her juices all over his finger and slipped it inside her.

"I want you to come with me so I can fuck you whenever I want. I want you to help us raise your grand child. I want you to be happy, Mom," he told her.

"It's still a little weird hearing you say you want to fuck me," she told him, closing her eyes and enjoying the tune he was playing on her pussy.

He dipped his finger into her hole then massaged her clit with it. He repeated that motion several times before trying something new. He pushed the same finger deep inside her, then trailed it down lower until the wet tip of his finger was making circles around her back door.

"Oh," Catherine cooed, "there's something new."

"For me, too," Brian admitted.

He gently pressed harder and harder until just the tip of his finger was inside her. He was careful and deliberate with his motions as he explored a new world of sex with his mother.

"Easy, son. So far it's okay, but don't get too rough down there," she advised him.

"Okay," he whispered, pushing only a little further in.

He withdrew his finger and pushed it back in many times until he was fully committed. Once all in, he moved his finger just slightly in and out.

"How does that feel, Mom?" he asked.

"Full," she responded. "I like it, though."

His finger nearly slipped out of her before he pushed it all the way back in. She turned onto her side, facing away from him to grant his better access as he explored. His cock was hardening and he knew he wanted to fuck her ass before she left that night.

"What would I do if I came with you," she asked, enjoying his exploration.

"Whatever you want, Mom. I know you'd love to be around your grand child and of course, I'll be around to fulfill your other needs whenever you want."

"More like fill me is what you mean," she said jokingly.

"Well, that too."

Catherine could feel her son's cock hardening against her.

"Do you want to fuck my ass?" she asked apprehensively.

"Yes," he whispered in her ear, slowly withdrawing his finger from her tight hole.

"Be gentle and stop if I say to, okay?"

"Okay," he said, kissing her neck softly.

He took his cock in his hand and tried to guide it where he wanted it. He slid it into her pussy first to cover it in her lubrication before pulling it out and clumsily poking around trying to find her ass hole.

"Lower," she told him.

"There?" he asked, not being able to see.

She reached back and guided him where he needed to be. She told him when he was knocking on the right door and pulled one of her cheeks open. He slowly pushed into her ass as she grunted.

"Slow," she moaned as she felt the tip of his cock fully enter her ass. "Keep it there for just a minute."

He wanted to shove his rod deep into her ass and fuck her relentlessly but he resisted. He waited for her signal and pushed in a little further. He slid out of her slightly each time he pushed further in.

"So full," she moaned loudly.

Finally, he was buried completely inside her. He began to move his hips back and forth slightly and very slow.

"I will come with you," she told him after becoming accustom to his cock being in her ass. "I want to move away with you and Mackenzie and Amber."

"Okay," he whispered in her ear, "I can't wait to have you with me forever. I'm truly lucky to have three beautiful women like this."

"Not like this," she said with a chuckle.

"Well, no," he replied, "you're the only brave one among the three of you who let me do this."

"I'll try most anything once," she grunted as his strokes became longer and faster. "Slow down."

"Sorry," he told her. "Are the longer strokes okay?"

"Yes, I enjoy the longer ones. It's just that when you go too fast it becomes a little uncomfortable."

"Got it," he said.

"Are you going to cum doing it this way?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," he said enthusiastically.

"Don't cum in my ass, baby. I'm not ready for that yet. Just cover my ass in your cum when you're ready," she told him.

After a short while, he did just that. His long and steady motions were just enough to make him cum. He pulled out from her tight hole and she rolled onto her stomach as he shot his load on her ass cheeks. He complimented her on how hot she looked with his cum on her perfectly rounded ass.

"I could stare at this for hours," he told her.

"Would you like to take a picture?" she asked. "I wouldn't mind if you wanted to have some pictures of me like this."

Brian thought about it and declined, "I don't know if that's a good idea, Mom. At least not while we still live around here. Once we start our new lives, I think we'll have more freedom for all the things we want to do. Then I'll take all the dirty pictures of you that I want."

"Okay," she said, closing her eyes on the pillow. "I'm going to tell your father that I am having an affair. I'll resign from the church for that reason and tell them I am going to travel abroad to seek spiritual guidance. That should prevent anyone from putting in much effort to find me."

"Wow, Mom, that's actually a pretty great idea."

"Thank you. I just thought of it. After all, it is mostly true."

"It is," he said.

As his mother was coming up with her exit strategy, Amber and Mackenzie were busy designing their dream house between several instances of loving sex.

They spent the entire day together with a specific goal in mind. They had taken on the responsibility of finding a contractor who could build the size house they were looking for at the location they all agreed upon that they were willing to move to. Since the egg harvesting, they had decided on a place to live several states away and bought a large five acre lot there. They hired a realtor to coordinate the purchase of that lot, the sale of the two houses and the construction of their new home. The agent was in touch with the builder they had hired and was carefully planning everything to coincide with each other. Clearing of the land was already in progress and the builder was simply waiting for them to choose the model home they wanted and sign all the paperwork associated with that.

Mother and daughter laid in bed together, happily sipping on wine without an inch of clothing on. They ended up picking a large ranch model with six bedrooms, four full bathrooms and two half baths. They picked out all the details they wanted and marked up the floor plan with changes they wanted make to the original design. They ended their evening with a hot shower after an energetic sex session and went over all the design changes they made and talked enthusiastically about their new future. The next day, Brian reviewed their choices and told them he was happy with everything and that he would not change a thing.

Several weeks later, Catherine had moved in with her son and daughter-in-law after leaving her husband. She came to them with only a handful of things after her husband kicked her out of the house yelling at her. She was in tears as she got to the door. She told them all the terrible things he said to her. Brian would have taken matters into his own hands had his father not been a distant and cold father to him all the years he'd been alive. Catherine told them both that the ends will end up justifying the means and that she may seen distraught at the moment, but she was very much looking forward to a new future with them.

She often slept in the same bed with them and despite her previous decision to not have sex with Mackenzie, should would sometimes enjoy the attention her daughter-in-law gave her and would give in to Mackenzie's teasing ways. She felt as if she was young again; having sex with both her son and her daughter-in-law at will. Amber visited often and all four of them were living in a dream world. One day, reality came knocking on their door; or in this case, calling on the phone.

They got the news that a viable embryo had developed and the clinic was ready to implant it into Amber's uterus. Mackenzie had become ecstatic at the news and scheduled the procedure at the very next opportunity the clinic had. Amber was happily nervous and was counting the days until she would be carrying her daughter's baby. Catherine was overjoyed as was her son. Everyone couldn't wait until the next phase of their plan became a reality.

The day finally came and they all showed up to the clinic together.

"Hi, we're checking in for our appointment," Amber told the receptionist.

"Okay! Please take this clipboard and fill in all the information," she said, handing Amber the papers and a pen. "We also need a urine sample before you're called back to the procedure room."

Amber gave the paperwork to her daughter to fill out while she went to the bathroom to fill the cup she was provided. When she was done, she gave the cup to the nurse and finished where Mackenzie left off. Nearly thirty minutes passed when the doctor came out to the waiting area and called Amber back. He had a large folder with him along with some loose papers on the outside of the folder he carried. Everyone followed the doctor and he brought them to a conference room instead of the procedure room.

"What are we doing in here?" Amber asked.

"Well," he said as everyone took a seat, "everything looks good, but there is a problem that will force us to not proceed with implantation today."

"What is it?" Mackenzie worriedly asked.

The doctor looked at Amber and told her, "Like I said, everything looks good, but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you probably don't know you're pregnant."

"What?" Amber exclaimed, stunned with disbelief.

"Yeah, we'd like to take a blood sample to confirm, but the lab report here," he said, sliding the sheet over to Amber, "says you're pregnant."

"Holy shit," Mackenzie said in a mixture of disbelief and happiness.