Mother-In-Law May I Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian was and remained speechless, still processing the idea that he had impregnated his mother-in-law.

"Uh, yeah, I would certainly like that confirmed!" Amber said. "Could you give us a few moments?"

"Certainly," the doctor said.

As soon as the door closed, Mackenzie turned to her mother and jumped on her, hugging her tightly.

"Oof!" Amber said with a huge smile on her face. "Calm down, love. I feel like someone made a mistake so, let's not get too excited."

"This is amazing if it's true," Brian said, finally able to put words to the emotions he was feeling

"Kind of infuriating, though, if it is true," Amber added. "Why couldn't this happen a while ago?"

"Right?" Mackenzie agreed.

A nurse had come in to take Amber to the lab for blood draw. Mackenzie could barely contain her excitement while Brian was overwhelmed still. Catherine held Mackenzie's hand as well as her son's as they all waited for Amber to come back. When she did, the doctor followed her into the room and closed the door behind him.

"While the lab double checks that test result, there's another matter to discuss. We have a viable embryo available. There's a lot of options available to you at this juncture but time is not a luxury we have. Once an embryo is declared viable, we can only hold it in that status for a short time before a decision must be made on which direction to take with it. Some options add quite a price tag onto what you've already paid. Other options include finding another surrogate or disposal. Either path does not afford you a refund of any invested funds to date but also do not cost more than what you were originally quoted.

Brian's mind went into overdrive at the possibilities until, in a rare moment of clarity, his mind focused on a single option. It was never something he would have thought was a possibility until that moment and he was doubly excited for what it could mean for everyone.

"I'm sorry, but can you give us another few moments?" he asked the doctor.

"Of course. I'll go check to see if the lab has the results of the blood test."

When the door closed after the doctor left, Brian swiveled his chair until he was facing his mother.

"Mom?"

***

I hope you are enjoying the series so far. The story continues after the new year. I hope everyone has a safe and happy Holidays and a fantastic start to the new year! Come back to see what happens next with Brian, Mackenzie, Amber and Catherine. An exciting and dramatic future await all four characters!

This story was not originally supposed to be this long, but I am having a blast writing it. Your encouraging comments so far keep me vested in this tale that, so far, doesn't have an end in sight. If you see additional stories posted, it's because I am also in the process of uploading JDC's works from his his account to mine. Those will always be marked as his originals while stories like this will be clearly marked as things he started that I am finishing., Thank you again!