Mother in Law or Soccer Whore?

Story Info
The conclusion to a Mother in Law's Night-In.
1.4k words
4.35
29.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt, Harry and I were back in the car and on our way to our football match less than an hour after we'd arrived at Julia's, but we were still ten minutes late for the start of the match. With Harry's cock still in Julia's mouth quelling any protest, I had fucked her in the arse before leaving and to be honest, I'd been surprised by how little resistance she'd offered to my assault.

As we left the room I'd taken one final glance back; Julia was slumped on the floor, hair awry, makeup smeared, clothing torn to shreds and semen visibly leaking from her pussy and arse, the taste of Harry's come was no doubt still on her tongue too. In that moment I wondered if we'd perhaps gone too far, but as Julia looked up and our eyes met, I saw hers sparkle and a cat-that-got-the cream smile spread across her face to banish any such concerns.

Unexpectedly and undeservedly, our team won against the league's top side that afternoon and like football fans the world over, we're superstitious and strong believers in good luck omens. As we celebrated in the pub that evening, Julia's contribution to our victory reached such epic proportions, that it demanded we revisit her ahead of the next game. We duly arrived, though a little earlier; we didn't want to miss another kick-off.

Julia's front door swung open even as we approached; on reaching the doorway Julia's voice called from within: "I thought you'd be back; I'm in here." Following the sound we found Julia in the lounge, on almost exactly the spot that we'd left her the week before, though the similarities ended there. Julia's hair and make-up were both styled far more overtly than any I'd seen her wear before, whilst her attire... Julia was wearing an ankle length and diaphanous robe with clearly nothing beneath; she flicked at the robe and purred: "I thought it best to limit further damage to my wardrobe and this isn't one of my favourites; a little too common... which seemed appropriate?"

This change in demeanour unbalanced us and we stood open-mouthed and silent until Julia broke the spell: "Get your clothes off then, chop-chop; you don't want to be late for your football match..." As we hurried to comply, Julia handed Harry a small tube of lubricant and added: "...I've applied some already, but you'll need a little of this too."

I remained to stunned to speak, but Matt despairingly cried: "No, I was getting your arse today."

Julia threw him a conciliatory smile; "Perhaps next time; I couldn't possibly accommodate all three of you together with that tree-trunk wedged in my bum..." Julia suggestively licked her lips before adding "... but I promise that you'll enjoy the alternative."

I was now naked and Julia pointed to the floor "Lie down there, flat on your back." As I complied Julia shrugged free of her robe and all three of us gasped; her body seemed to glimmer -- oiled? - and since our last visit her pubic mound had been shaved smooth; the Acronym MILF seemed to scream in my mind! I was barely onto the floor before Julia was on her knees and straddling me; she gripped my cock in her fingers, no suggestion of any foreplay and guided it between her labia, sinking down to accommodate my whole length in a single, slick descent.

We both gasped as we savoured that initial penetration, then after just a few gentle pumps of her hips, Julia ceased with me half-out of her dripping pussy, looked over her shoulder towards Harry and crooned "Slide it in now, but start gently." Harry was equally swift in complying with Julia's instructions and she held that half-squat pose as he steadily worked his shaft into her tight bum; there were gasps and moans from them both and it must have been almost a minute before Harry was insinuated to their joint satisfaction. I don't know how it felt for Julia, but it was the weirdest sensation I'd ever known, with Harry's cock bumping against mine with each thrust, separated by just those few millimetres of Julia's flesh.

Having accommodated Harry's full length, Julia once again sank down, aiming to reintroduce the rest of my cock into her now constricted pussy. It didn't seem like Julia would achieve it, until with a frustrated snarl she again rose up on her haunches and savagely slammed herself back down onto my erection; my own and probably Harry's gasp at the impact were drowned out by the scream which Julia issued. Harry and I looked at each other over Julia's shoulder, equally concerned as to what damage she might have suffered; they felt long seconds until Julia began to move and then speak:

Her hips already grinding against my cock as she groaned: "Got you, you bastards..." and turning to look at Harry added "... now you start fucking me too." I didn't need to do anything, as Julia grew accustomed to our double intrusion her hips began to thrust and gyrate with an increasing ease; Harry's penetrations too soon achieved a steady and easy pace, the sensation of his prick sliding into Julia alongside my own generated an eroticism I hadn't expected and we all three moaned and whispered in our mutual pleasure.

I'd forgotten about Matt completely until Julia addressed him: "Nooooo! I have to do that." Looking up I saw Matt watching our performance as he rapidly wanked his own cock; Julia knocked his hand aside, replaced it with her own for a few softer, gentler and slower strokes, then drew it forward toward her open mouth, her tongue extend like a welcome mat.

The whole scene lasted longer than I would've anticipated, I guess helped by the steady pace that maintaining our rhythm required? Julia had loudly orgasmed twice and I suspect more quietly, on at least a couple more occasions before the first of us -- Harry - blew his load; recalling my own adventure into Julia's tightest channel, I was surprised he'd lasted as long as he did. Ensconced tightly alongside him within Julia's pussy, I shared with her, the sensation of Harry's climax, his cock pulsing as he sprayed his seed deep inside her bowel; perhaps that tripped my own climax? That arrived barely twenty seconds later and I wondered if Harry could feel it in the same way that I had his?

Matt was a few minutes longer in coming, but Julia spent those continuing to grind herself on our softening cocks and indeed generating a third noisy orgasm for herself in the process; with both passages now distended by our intrusions and flooded with our semen, Julia was moving more easily on our cocks and mine at least was stiffening again before the end. Julia's final orgasm coincided with Matt's, which probably explained why she didn't manage to swallow all of his seed? As her mouth opened wide in that climactic scream, Matt's come sprayed wildly across Julia's face and breasts, to smear as she slumped forward across my own chest: I'm still unsure as to how I felt about that.

It was another minute or two before we'd untangled ourselves and still Julia maintained control; I gestured toward her mouth with my fast re-hardening prick, but received short shrift: "No, you all have a football match to get to and I have friends visiting in under an hour; I need to clean up and dress rather more respectably, before they arrive."

Our team got thrashed 4 -- 0 that afternoon and the season never recovered, the good-luck omen of our fucking Julia before kick off clearly didn't work; but who gives a shit about all that superstitious rubbish! We continued to visit her before every home game, four of us on a couple of occasions, but more usually three, though not always the same three; even I missed out on one Saturday. It was two days before our final match of the season when Julia phoned me to say that this would have to be the last -- her neighbours were beginning to suspect -- so we finished things with a bang. Seven of us visited Julia that afternoon and for the first time in years for some us, a home match was played without our being there to watch; It was after five when we left and I'd barely driven 1/4 mile from Julia's door when I met George returning from the golf club; I could only hope that Julia had got her abused and come-soaked self into the shower before he arrived home.