Mother in Law Pt. 04

Story Info
Mother In Law and I continue our affair.
1.8k words
4.46
18.2k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yelpir67
yelpir67
52 Followers

I wrote the last installment of this quite a few years back and have been asked by lots of people to continue, so here goes. I'll try my best to remember how things went but, similar to before, I'll write things in a kind of story form. Things might get mixed up a bit seeing as this all started over 20 years ago but there are some things I remember very clearly.

OK, the rest of the afternoon of that first visit was spent drinking and chatting. Sarah got quite tipsy and I didn't want to take advantage of her in that state. We did cuddle up on the sofa and feel each other up a little but we didn't have any more sex.

What we did set up for when my wife picked me up was Sarah was sitting out in the garden on the patio and I was inside watching the football. We wanted everything to look as normal and innocent as possible, obviously.

Something we had chatted about was that after that day we should have a little "cooling off" period. Mainly for Sarah to really think about things with a clear head and decide if she'd like to continue or just leave things as a one-off. I assured her that I would accept either decision. We came up with a code that she could txt me after a few days of thinking about things. "1" would mean she'd decided it was a one-off and "2" would mean she'd like a second visit and see how things go. A few days later while at work I got a txt message from her that simply said "2". Fucking great! Like I'd said to her, I would have accepted her decision either way, but I was so glad she wanted to continue.

So now we had to work out how we could go about this all under the nose of my wife (her daughter!) and other family members. The weekend after our first get together my wife went out for the day with a few of her friends. So I took the opportunity to take my son to see his grandma, hehe. He was only 4 of 5 at the time, so when we arrived it was just like any other normal visit. He was always excited about seeing her and wanted all of her attention and she loved playing with him. When we arrived she gave him a kiss and he went running through to the living room. We then looked at each other for a second before having a hug and a kiss of our own. As we did I let my hand slide down behind her to give her plump arse a squeeze which she let out a quiet "Mmmmm..." in response.

It was a nice sunny day so we all spent the afternoon out in the garden. Sarah had got the paddling pool out and Thomas spent most of the time sitting and playing with toys in the water. I had on a tshirt, cargo shorts and flip flops. Sarah had a loose fitting summer dress on and flip flops. I could also see her bra and knickers through the thin material which got me hard just imagining what we could be getting up to in times to come.

We chatted about everyday things while around Thomas as we didn't want even him picking up on anything strange. A couple of times, when out of his earshot, I asked if she felt ok about things still which she gave me very definite yes replies under her breath. There were a few times where as I'd bring us drinks back to the patio table she stroked her hand up my legs and under my shorts while Thomas was busy looking the other way. I think I must have had a hard on for most of the time we were sitting out there. We were sitting quite close to each other which allowed me to occasionally reach over and gently stroke her nipples through her summer dress. I noticed that each time I did this she'd close her eyes and her legs would part slightly. This was all so naughty, but felt so exciting too.

We'd been there for a while and Sarah decided put some things together for lunch and Thomas went inside with her to help chose what he wanted. A few minutes later they both came out and he sat at the table as Sarah put his plate down in front of him and he started tucking in. I then got up and told him that I was going in to get something too and we left him there as we both went into the kitchen.

As soon as we were in there we started kissing and hugging, hands all over each other. I lifted up her dress and quickly slipped my hand into the front of her big granny knickers. She was so wet. I mean dripping wet. Her pubic hair felt damp as my fingers slipped down to her clit. As soon as I touched it she took a deep breath in through her teeth and stood there motionless and tense for a few seconds, and then her whole body just shuddered as she relaxed. I removed my hand from her knickers and proceeded to first smell them and then lick them right in front of her. "You are so bad" she said with a smile. This had all taken probably less than a couple of minutes but we were aware that Thomas was with us so I popped back out to check he was still eating his lunch and told him I'd get him a drink. He was fine, so I went back to the kitchen where Sarah was starting to put a few things on plates for us.

I suggested that she should take her knickers off for the rest of the afternoon but she didn't want to just in case she accidentally exposed herself to Thomas, which I thought was a pretty fair reason, and then she said "I'm too wet anyway. I can't help myself!"

If I leaned on the kitchen windowsill and looked out to the side I could see Thomas, facing away, still happily eating his lunch at the patio table. I quietly beckoned Sarah over to look. As she leaned on the windowsill I moved out of her way so that I was positioned behind her. I gently pushed myself up behind her and placed my hands either side of her waist so that my hard cock, through my shorts, was nuzzled between her arse cheeks. She didn't move from her slightly bent over position but she did wiggle her arse back against me. I took hold of her summer dress and quickly pulled it up to expose her big knickers covering her plump arse cheeks and again she didn't move. I knew we were being extra naughty, with Thomas sitting literally 12 feet away from us, but I just had to take advantage of the situation. With one hand I undid my shorts and pulled my cock out from my boxers while my other hand slipped down between Sarah's arse cheeks and along the gusset of her knickers. Damn they were wet! I started fumbling to hook the knickers to one side and she spread her legs wider to make it easier.

The next minute was mind blowing. I slipped my hard cock straight up inside her pussy in one slick movement, which took both of us by surprise at how easily it just found the mark. She was so wet but still felt tight which in combination to me feeling so aroused and high from the situation, I realised that it wasn't going to take much to make me cum. I think I probably only thrust into her a dozen times before I started cumming deep inside her pussy. Damn! I hadn't cum that quick since I was a teenager. I hadn't actually intended to cum inside her there and then, I just thought it would be a naughty little prod inside her just in case that was all we'd get to do that afternoon.

Sarah had obviously thought that was all it was going to be too as she hadn't moved at all, apart from pushing back on each of my thrusts. So when I suddenly came inside her she actually let out an "Oh!" and looked back over her shoulder at me.

I whispered to her not to move and I reached down between her legs and kind of slipped my cock out of her while simultaneously moving the gusset of her knickers back so as to stop my cum from dripping down her legs. She then closed her legs together as I dropped her dress back down and replaced my cock back into my boxers and did my shorts back up. She stood back up from her leaning position and turned to face me. I just smiled and whispered that I couldn't believe how quickly I'd cum. She just told me not to worry and gave me a big kiss.

We then became very aware that we shouldn't spend too long inside with Thomas on his own. I picked up our lunch plates and started to go out to the garden. From behind me Sarah said, "I'll be out in a minute. I need to go and sort something out." I turned and she had a raised eyebrow and sarcastic grin on her face and gave me a little wink.

I went outside to Thomas and a few minutes later Sarah came out to join us. She gave me another wink when she came outside and sat down to eat lunch.

Thomas was riding his tricycle around the garden which gave us a chance to chat out of his earshot. She told me that she went upstairs to put a pad inside her knickers to stop herself leaking.

We chatted about how we would have to be careful with how often we get to meet up for fun with each other. She said that as she hadn't had so much fun in years and we had to be really discreet she didn't mind if it was weeks between visits. That was good to know as there wouldn't be so much pressure on arranging get togethers. We did have to be really careful after all. We also decided that we would only txt each other when I was at work so there was no chance of me being anywhere near Jane, and that we'd delete all messages after we'd read them.

So we had the beginnings of a plan in place.

The rest of that afternoon was spent lounging in the garden and playing with Thomas until it was time for us to head home.

yelpir67
yelpir67
52 Followers