Mother in Law Pt. 03

Story Info
How I started having an affair with my Mother In Law.
1.2k words
4.48
20.7k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yelpir67
yelpir67
52 Followers

Lunch!

When I got downstairs Sarah had done us both a ploughman's lunch and had poured me a beer. She was in the kitchen pouring herself a glass of wine when I entered the living room. I sat down and took a sip of beer.

"I hope this is OK." she said coming in from the kitchen, "It's quick and easy."

"It's great, thanks!" I replied picking up my plate of food, "And the beer's a nice touch, just like I would have had after fixing your tap while watching the footy." I said smiling at her.

"Well I'm on my second glass of wine, so after this I'll be anyone's! Or maybe just yours!" Sarah said smiling and winking at me.

Great! She didn't seem to be getting worried about what we'd done. In fact she seemed to be accepting it as if it was normal. Quite strange considering that up until a day ago I thought she was a timid, quite old-fashioned kind of woman. Maybe she realised she'd found a release for all the sexual tension she'd kept bottled up for years.

While we ate our lunch I decided to try and see what kind of things she'd done and how far she'd be willing to go.

"Have you ever had a one night stand before?" I asked.

"No. I've only ever been with two men before today though." she replied not even looking up from her plate.

"So how long were you with Joe?" I asked, keeping the conversation going.

"I met Joe when I was twenty-two. We were married when I was twenty-five. The only other man I've ever been with was a guy called Graham. He was someone that lived next door to me when I was younger. He took my virginity when I was fifteen. We saw each other for about two years but then he got bored of me when he met a girl younger than me." She said sipping her wine and looking straight at me this time.

"How many women have you slept with?"

"Well you might be happy to know, or might not be, but you have put me into double figures today. Before you it was nine. Some have been quick two-week type relationships; others have been for a couple of years. I was a bit of a male tart in my early twenties." I said to her hoping she wouldn't take it the wrong way.

"So you've probably got more experience than I have, and I'm twenty-five years older that you." she said while picking at her food.

"Probably. It depends on what we've both done." I said trying to find out what she had tried.

"Well I've never had anyone go down on me before. Joe made it clear from the start of our relationship that he thought that was dirty. It wasn't the same the other way round though, he enjoyed me sucking him off." Sarah said and then looked a little embarrassed for saying it.

"To be honest, there are not a lot of things I haven't tried, except for S&M stuff." I said quickly to try and defuse her embarrassment.

"What's S&M?" Sarah asked.

"Sado and Masochism. It's where people tie each other up and wear leather outfits and stuff. It can get really heavy and hardcore. They sometimes use whips and candles and stuff. I'm not really interested in it." I said and then realised it might be something Sarah might want to try, "Unless you want to try it of course, then I might give it a go."

"No, I don't think so. I've sometimes thought of being tied up in my bed but Joe was so set in his ways it wouldn't have really made much difference." She said, almost begging me to suggest it.

"Maybe you'll have your thoughts come true sooner than you thought." I said and winked to her as she looked at me through her almost empty wine glass. "Do you want another drink?" I asked getting up and going over to her.

She tipped the glass up and finished what was left and handed it to me. "I might as well. I don't think I can feel any higher than I am at the moment. Are you really sure you want to do this with me?" she said before releasing the glass.

"I'm sure. The way I see it we're doing each other a favour. You haven't had a man for a few years and I have a sexual urge that Jane can't fulfil." I said back trying to sound as sincere as I could. I'm not sure whether it would have sounded right if she wasn't half way to getting drunk but she seemed to think it was a legitimate reason.

I went and got another glass of wine and when I returned from the kitchen Sarah was kneeling in the middle of the floor. She looked strange there, as if she'd suddenly fallen over.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"I'm absolutely fine." she said, "Come over here." and she put her arms out to me.

I put her glass down and walked over to her. As I reached her she suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me towards her. She hugged me while moving her hands up and down my lower back and arse, her head sideways onto my crotch. I started getting a hard-on, which she obviously felt because she pulled her face away and started to undo my trousers. She pulled them down with my pants and immediately engulfed my cock with her mouth. I didn't expect this at all. I thought I would have to initiate everything in this affair. She moved her head back and forth while holding the base of my cock with her right hand. I started to lose my balance so I held onto her shoulders for support.

She moved her tongue around while my cock was going in and out of her mouth. Now and then she'd pause and wank me off while pursing her lips over the end of my knob. After a short while I felt myself get that feeling in my balls, the one that meant I was going to cum very soon. Sarah went back to sucking and pumping my cock into her mouth. I warned her I was about to cum and seconds later I started spurting spunk into her mouth. I was holding her head at this point and was literally thrusting my cock into her mouth. She took it all, every last drop. I'd never had a woman take a whole load of spunk in their mouth and not spit some of it out. What's more was that while my cock started to soften and become limp, she carried on sucking and licking it. Eventually I had to pull away from her and fell back onto the sofa.

I just lay back and looked at her as she leant over and picked up her glass of wine and took a sip.

"That was quite honestly the best blow-job I've ever had!" I said to her which made her smile, obviously pleased that she'd beaten the previous nine women (including her own daughter). "I've never cum that quickly before, or that forcefully." I added.

"There are some plusses for being older then!" she said and took another sip of wine.

yelpir67
yelpir67
52 Followers