Mother-in-law/Son-in-law Share Room

Story Info
Wife’s mother has sex with her daughter’s husband.
7.3k words
4.42
30.5k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother-in-law/Son-in-law Share Room

Elizabeth, the 49-year-old mother of 26-year-old Christine, has sex with her 28-year-old son-in-law, Bruno.

Elizabeth, and her son-in-law, Bruno, shared a king-sized bed in a hotel room during a sudden snowstorm. A fifty-mile drive home in blinding snow and fog, he volunteered to pick up his wife's mother at the airport. With her just making it out before all flights were cancelled, they were stuck only a couple of miles from the airport. A long and impossible drive home, with the roads not yet plowed, fortunately, they were within walking distance of a hotel. They parked their car in a safe spot and walked to the hotel in the ankle deep snow.

Luckily for them, the last room available during a dangerous and deadly snowstorm, they were blessed to get hotel accommodations for the night. Only, totally unprepared to stay overnight in a hotel, the only clothes that they had with them were the clothes that they were wearing. Fortunately, the hotel provided all the necessary toiletries that they needed, toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, and deodorant.

With him having always been sexually attracted to his wife's mother, unbeknownst to Bruno as to what his mother-in-law, Donna, would wear to bed, he hoped that she wouldn't wear anything to bed. He hoped she go to bed naked. Then, assuming that she wouldn't be in bed with him naked, he wondered if she'd only wear her panties to bed without her bra. He hoped she'd go to bed topless. He loved Donna's enormous breasts and her big, erect nipples.

As if she was his stripper on stage and ready to dance around a pole to music, he'd love to watch his mother-in-law undress. He'd love to watch her slowly and sexily remove her blouse and her short skirt. He'd love to see Elizabeth in her sexy, low-cut, white bra and her white, bikini panties.

He'd love to watch her reach around her to unhook her bra and remove her big, white brassiere in front of his horny eyes. He'd love to watch her remove her panties to show him her, brown, bushy pussy. He hoped she'd go to bed naked.

He'd love to see her topless. He'd love to see her naked breasts during the night. He'd love to touch, feel, and fondle her big tits while she soundly slept. He'd love to touch, feel, and fondle her naked ass and reach around her to finger her bushy pussy. He'd love to see her naked.

With him having a sexual attraction to older, big breasted women, something that he had given thought to more than once, he wondered if he should have married mother instead of daughter. Definitely, without a doubt, had he married Donna instead of Christine, he'd be having more sex with his wife's mother than he ever had with his cold wife. If she was anything in bed in the way that she was on the dance floor when he slowed danced with her at his wedding reception, she'd make him a sexually satisfied man.

From the first day that he met Elizabeth, unbeknownst to her daughter, Christine, he had been sexually attracted to her. A beautiful, brunette woman, his mother-in-law is a MILF. She's a mother that he'd love to fuck. Totally opposite of her daughter, his mother-in-law is tall, shapely, slender, and sexy. Looking ten-years younger than her age, he couldn't believe that she was 49-years-old.

With him a breast man, a man attracted to women with big tits, especially older women, Elizabeth was his dream woman. With his wife not giving him sex, her mother was his sexual fantasy that he continually masturbated over while imagining her naked and her having sex with him. She had humungous, double D, cup breasts. Something that he would love to hopefully see and touch during the night, at the very least, he hoped that his mother-in-law would sleep topless.

Being the pervert that he is, instead of sleeping in his T-shirt and in his underwear as he said he would, he planned on sleeping next to her naked. Sometime during the night, not wanting to have any regrets and hoping to take advantage of this sexual opportunity, he hoped to touch and feel her enormous, naked breasts while she snoozed. He'd love to have his wicked, sexual way with his mother-in-law's tits while she soundly slept.

F F F

"I'm so sorry, Bruno," said Elizabeth turning away from the clerk at the front desk to talk with him.

She walked to her son-in-law with her keycard in hand while trying to hide her sexual arousal.

"Unless you'd rather sleep on the floor, we're going to have to share a bed," she said.

She looked at him to see his reaction to sharing a bed with his MILF of a mother-in-law.

"Their last room only has one bed," she said giving him the keycard. "I can't sleep on the floor because of my bad back," she said making a sad face.

She stared up at him with an embarrassed, little smile before a look of sexual arousal betrayed her pretty face. Clearly, she wasn't embarrassed about sharing a bed with her son-in-law. If she was anything she was happy that they'd be sleeping together. As much as this was his sexual fantasy come true, this was her romantic vision that hopefully had a happy ending.

"We were lucky to get this room. This was the last room that they had," she said again. "With more people streaming into the hotel, I'm glad we were able to get this room. It's either sharing a bed or sleeping in the car. Fortunately, for us, the room has a king-sized bed," she said looking at her son-in-law to see his reaction to them sleeping in the same bed.

F F F

Seemingly, trying to convince him to sleep with her, she gave him reasons enough for him to agree to share a bed with her. Only, he didn't need to have a reason to sleep with her. He wanted to sleep with her.

With this unexpected, sexual opportunity presenting itself to them, it would be his long-time, sexual fantasy to sleep in the same bed with his mother-in-law. He hoped that something more would happen than just them sleeping. He hoped they'd have sex, mother-in-law and son-in-law forbidden sex. He'd love nothing more than to make love to his wife's mother.

"As long as we stay on our sides of the bed," said his mother-in-law with a wave of her pretty hand and a shrug of her shapely shoulders. "We'll be okay."

She paused as if rethinking what she was going to say before she said it, then, she said it.

"Let's not tell Christine that we slept in the same bed together," she said with a little laugh. "We shouldn't tell her," said Elizabeth shaking her head side-to-side. "She wouldn't understand. She'd never forgive me," said Liz with a little laugh. "She'd think that I was trying to have sex with her husband," she said with another laugh, this time a nervous, little laugh.

Again, she looked at her son-in-law to see his reaction to what she had just said about her daughter thinking that they had sex and never forgiving her for sleeping in the same bed with her husband.

"Instead, we'll tell her that we slept in the car. You slept in the front seat and I slept in the back seat. Okay," she asked while looking up at Bruno and smiling?

Not wanting to rock the bottom, not wanting to have any regrets, and miss this opportunity to have sex with his mother-in-law, he nodded his head in agreement to whatever his mother-in-law suggested and/or said.

F F F

With him already having sexual plans of his own, Bruno smiled at Elizabeth.

"Whatever you want to tell your daughter or not want to tell my wife is fine with me. As if I married a nun, she's morally modest when it comes to sex and anything sexual," he said with a sad smile.

He looked at his mother-in-law while wishing he had married her.

"You're absolutely right. Thinking the worst, she'd never understand us sleeping together in the same bed. With her thinking that I had sex with her mother, she'd never forgive me either," said Bruno while wondering if Elizabeth would have sex with him.

Elizabeth was the opposite of her daughter. During their wedding reception, with his wife not knowing how to dance, refusing to learn how to dance, and not dancing with him at their wedding, he remembered close dancing with his mother-in-law several times, seven-years ago. He remembered them both drinking more than they should.

Something he'd never forget and would continue to masturbate over for the rest of his life, he remembered his mother-in-law allowing him to grope her firm and shapely ass through her beautiful, blue dress while he danced with her. He remembered her allowing him to feel her huge, double D, cup breasts and finger her erect nipples through her dress and her bra beneath her jacket. He remembered her reaching down to feel his erect cock through his tuxedo pants.

Something that he had masturbated over doing, he remembered dancing her into a corner and her allowing him to kiss her. He remembered her allowing him to part her lips and French kiss her. As if they were the ones just married, hiding around the corner of the reception hall, he made out with his mother-in-law while touching and feeling her through her clothes. Not all one way, he remembered her returning his French kisses with her deep, wet kisses while touching and feeling him everywhere that a mother-in-law should never touch and feel her son-in-law.

F F F

Seemingly extraordinarily, his MILF of a mother-in-law was as sexually attracted to him as much as he was sexually attracted to her. If he knew that her daughter, his wife, would be such an unresponsive, sexual lover in bed, he never would have married her. He would have married mother instead of daughter. How hot would that have been to have married Elizabeth instead of Christine? With mother so much sexier than daughter, and willing to have sex with him, he'd never be sexually frustrated again.

After being together for seven-years, unbelievable but true, yet to see his wife naked, she dressed and undressed in the bathroom with the bathroom door closed and locked. In seven-years, he could count on one hand the number of times they had sex. They did more when they dated than they did during their sexless and distant marriage.

He never should have married her. He never should have married a virgin. He never should have married Christine.

Forget about having sexual intercourse, at this rate, he'd never impregnate her. They'd never have a baby. Something she endlessly talked about and pressured them to give her, Elizabeth wanted a grandchild. Only, with her daughter not having sexual intercourse with him, she would never have a grandchild.

Something that Christine would never do; she'd never suck his cock. She'd never blow him. Something that every woman he dated willingly did before he was married, forget about giving her a cum bath, she'd never allow him to cum in her mouth and swallow his cum.

Yet, like her mother like daughter, she was so very pretty. He loved her. Only, unlike her mother, she didn't have her mother's amazing body. Christine barely had B cup breasts and her mother had enormous double D, cup breasts. Moreover, she didn't have her mother's need, want, and desire for sex. He imagined that his mother-in-law was a wildcat in bed.

F F F

They took the elevator to the fourth floor, got off, and walked down the long hall to find their room. This was it. This was really it. Finally, getting his mother-in-law alone after seven-long, sexually frustrating years, they were going to sleep in the same bed. Hopefully, they do more than sleep. They'd have sex.

A golden opportunity that presented itself during a surprise blizzard, this was his chance to have sex with Elizabeth. Hoping that she'd undress in front of him, this was his chance to see her in her bra and panties. This was his chance to see her topless. Hopefully, this was his chance to see her naked.

Playing every scenario through his horny mind on how to sexually seduce his wife's mother, he hoped that Elizabeth wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her. He hoped that she'd allow him to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. He hoped that she'd want him to make love to her. He hoped that she'd want him to fuck her. He hoped that she'd not only want to stroke his cock but also suck his cock. He'd love to cum in his mother-in-law's beautiful mouth.

Yet, no telling what may happen, to say that Bruno was sexually excited about sleeping in the same bed with his MILF of a mother-in-law would be an understatement. With her not having a change of clothes, not even a nightgown, he hoped that she'd sleep naked or at least, sleep topless. His sexual fantasy come true; at the very least, he'd love to see, touch, and feel her naked breasts while she slept. He'd love to finally have sex with his wife's mother.

"Since I don't have anything to wear to bed," she said looking up at him with feigned shame and embarrassment. "I'm going to have to sleep in just my panties," she said looking up at him to see her reaction to her sleeping topless.

Then, when she looked up at him to see his reaction to her sleeping topless, a flash of sexual arousal betrayed her look of humiliation. Seemingly, she wanted her daughter's husband to see her naked breasts as much as he wanted to sees his mother-in-law's gigantic tits. Seemingly, wanting him to shoulder the blame for sexually taking advantage of her while she slept, she hoped that he'd have sex with her sleeping body.

He gave her an understating smile of consolation. This was his chance to finally see her naked breasts. Daring himself to do so, he had to see her topless. At the very least, giving him something to masturbate over, he'd love to see Elizabeth's, enormous, naked breasts.

"I'll be sleeping in my underwear, too. Don't worry, I'll stay on my side of the bed, mother," he said with a shrug while lying.

He smiled at his mother-in-law.

"We'll turn off the light. With the light off and the drapes closed, it's really dark in here," he said. "We won't be able to see anything."

F F F

Elizabeth looked around the room.

"They have a mini-bar," she said. "Shall we have a drink before bed? Having not slept with a man since I divorced my husband, I going to need one," she said with a sexy laugh. "With me sleeping alone for years, it's going to be quite an adjustment sleeping with you, especially with me sleeping topless and just wearing my panties to bed," she said with a nervous, little laugh.

Then, she looked at him and smiled. Bruno returned his mother-in-law's smile with his smile. Remembering from their wedding reception that she was a cheap drunk, after two drinks she'd be tipsy. If she dared to have three drinks, she'd be drunk.

"Sure. I could use a drink. What do they have?"

While unintentionally flashing her son-in-law, the back of her white, bikini panties, Elizabeth bent at the waist while opening the floor level mini-bar. Then, turning to face him, while squatting down with her legs spread wide open, whether deliberately or unintentionally, she flashed him her panty clad crotch. Bruno stared at Elizabeth's panties as if he had never seen panties before. If nothing else was to happen, he'll definitely be masturbating over seeing her panties later.

While she fished through the mini-bar, he continued staring at his mother-in-law's exposed, bright, white, bikini panties. With her revealing more than just her panties, he stared at her pussy mound. He stared at her camel toe. He stared at what he could see through her sheer panties of her pussy slit, and her overgrown patch of her brown, bushy pubic hair. Hoping she'd allow him to eat her, he couldn't wait to bury his mouth in her big bush.

"They have beer, wine, scotch, and," she said still squatting while continuing to face him with her legs spread.

Bruno interrupted her.

"Scotch is good," he said staring at her white, panty clad crotch.

She pulled out two, little bottles of scotch and two, small bottle of wines. She stood from her squatting position and fluffed down her short skirt.

"Opps, sorry. That's embarrassing. What was I thinking? I can't believe that I flashed you my panties," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'm glad that I was wearing panties," she said with another dirty laugh.

If it wasn't enough that he was sexually excited about the prospect of sleeping with his mother-in-law, he had an erection from her accidentally or deliberately flashing him her panties. He loved seeing her panties as much as he hope to see naked breasts.

F F F

"I never get the chance to talk to you without my daughter around interrupting our conversation," said Elizabeth seemingly eager to talk to her son-in-law alone.

Unable to turn on the TV, Bruno put down the remote and laughed.

"With cable out, all we can do is talk," he said. "What would you like to talk about," he asked?

Liz gave him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"I'd like to talk about your wedding reception," she looked at him to see his reaction to her wanting to talk about their wedding. "I'd like to talk about you dancing with me," she said biting her lip. "I'll never forget you close dancing with me," she said giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

She continued to look up at him to see his reaction to her wanting to talk about what had forbiddingly happened between them while dancing at his wedding reception.

"Instead of dancing with your wife, you danced with me, her mother," she said. "What was that about?"

Bruno shook his head and made a face.

"Christine doesn't dance. What woman doesn't dance," he asked her with a shrug? "She doesn't know how to dance. What woman doesn't know how to dance," he asked his mother-in-law while making a face?

F F F

Elizabeth stared at her son-in-law with confusion.

"We weren't just dancing," she said with a dirty laugh. "You were all over me. You were groping me. You touched and felt me in places where a son-in-law should never touch and feel his mother-in-law," she said.

She looked at him to see his reaction to what she said about him groping her.

"You continually felt my ass through my dress. Then, while your horny hand was hidden beneath my bolero jacket, you felt my breasts and fingered my erect nipples through my dress and bra," she said. "I felt embarrassed that someone would see you groping me but, seemingly, no one did."

She laughed a sexy, little laugh.

"To be honest, with it such a long time since a man touched me and felt me in such a sexual way, I was more sexually aroused than I was embarrassed," she admitted.

Then, she said something that he never expected her to confess.

"When you were groping my ass, you made me so wet," she said with her pretty face blushing red. "Then, when you felt my breasts, you made my nipples so big and so hard. I'm embarrassed to say that I hoped you'd suck them. I love having my nipples sucked."

Bruno returned Liz's laugh with his laugh. Not knowing what to say to her sexually confession, he looked at her with shock. Seemingly, she enjoyed him groping her through her clothes, as much as he enjoyed feeling her through her clothes. He couldn't believe that she wished he had sucked her nipples. Something good to know, she loved having her nipples sucked.

Only, not an easy thing to suck her nipples on a dance floor, he'd have to remove her big breasts from her dress and from her bra while dancing with her. Everyone would see him having forbidden sex with his wife's mother at their wedding. Yet, he would have loved for everyone to know that he wanted mother instead of daughter.

"It wasn't all one way, mom," he said with a dirty laugh. "You fondled my erect prick through my tuxedo pants. You gave me such a big and hard erection. If we weren't at my bridal reception, I would have put a gentle hand to your shoulder, moved you to your knees, unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock, and stuck my erect prick in your beautiful mouth."

She gave him a sexually smile.

"Oh, my," she said with a dirty laugh. "Imagine what the guests would say and think when seeing the bride's mother blowing the groom," she said with another laugh. "That would be a scandal that no one would forget."